PDA

View Full Version : which girl is the prettiest?

Control9191
13-03-2013, 01:39 PM
Bro out there which girl do you think ia the prettiest in fl dome 2?

4Dguru
13-03-2013, 01:43 PM
no fotos how to tell?

BloodPrince
14-03-2013, 12:51 AM

You wanna look for a wife isit? :cool:

by73
14-03-2013, 08:42 AM

So... u need us to help u decide?:rolleyes:

DegenerationX
14-03-2013, 03:18 PM
Looks very subjective leh. How to tell you which is prettiest. Some like rose, and some like chrysanthemum....:D

unsung80
14-03-2013, 05:13 PM
Seriously you can't even make up your own mind :confused:

DegenerationX
14-03-2013, 05:19 PM
Seriously you can't even make up your own mind :confused:

Bro, I think he is just pure lazy lah. With so many threads in the FL dome, he is just lazy to browse through and search. Hoping to have the easier way out by ask bros and hoping bros will post the link to the prettiest one :D

bblove
14-03-2013, 05:22 PM
Why not you tell us who is the prettiest one, then we feedback agree not agree..

MattJB
14-03-2013, 05:39 PM
Why not you tell us who is the prettiest one, then we feedback agree not agree..

i agree with u! :)

rwp19
14-03-2013, 06:42 PM
中:没图你说个JB
英:you say J8 without a picture..
日:JBはありがとうございました理解しなかった
法:JB ne vous ai pas la figure d'un
俄:JB не показатель за
德:JB nicht Zahl, die Sie für eine
意:JB non ha figura di un
拉丁:JB non vobis ad figuram
瑞典:JB inte siffra dig f?r en
芬兰:JB ei hahmon varten
荷兰:JB geen cijfer u voor een
希腊:JB δεν σα? ?ριο για το
外星语:JB#¥@&*@&!*¥

Joke only!

ningcaichen
14-03-2013, 07:44 PM
Bro, I think he is just pure lazy lah. With so many threads in the FL dome, he is just lazy to browse through and search. Hoping to have the easier way out by ask bros and hoping bros will post the link to the prettiest one :Dyah, he use this forum to get AOD(answer on demand), if u use video on demand also need to pay $ lor...and at the same time he clock posting to get out of moderation too, now 10posts...:cool:

happpy
15-03-2013, 04:00 AM

Threadstarter which post in the forum posted today, do you think is the dumbest in adult discussion session??????????? i think is yours. :D

Johnston
15-03-2013, 04:43 AM

i think the prettiest girl is the FL call Sherine which you can easily and quickly get the contact by Searching Sherine

guranteed no horse run, NUS Honours Grad (shit by now if havent grad something is wrong), sweetest phone sex voice ever and gurantee good time fuck when u meet her :D

ningcaichen
15-03-2013, 10:15 AM
i think the prettiest girl is the FL call Sherine which you can easily and quickly get the contact by Searching Sherine .guranteed no horse run, NUS Honours Grad (shit by now if havent grad something is wrong), sweetest phone sex voice ever and gurantee good time fuck when u meet her :Dthe woodland joanne is "prettier" or sherine? Do u know? From the description sounds like about the same category but i never seen sherine before..;)

singleman
15-03-2013, 04:53 PM
can someone post foto of sherine n joanne? Then we will be able to decide which is the most "prettiest" and recommend to TS. btw i did not know or see or meet they all.. is it better dun meet? but think still can recommend to TS.... :D:D:D