PDA

View Full Version : Harassing Ex-Gf

lights9
11-03-2013, 11:20 PM
just a testing post. i'm not me and many bros know me. this is my second acct created last time.

hamsapkwai
12-03-2013, 07:16 AM
heard of this thing called change of phone number and putting it on the unlisted list?

Blast88
12-03-2013, 01:30 PM
Would just like to keep it simple and short. Need some advice.

We broke off like for about 2 years now or more..

It was never a clean break up but nevertheless she's to possessive and it was also my bad that I took her virgin.

Now I already have a fiancee, but once in every few month my ex-gf will constantly spam call me in the middle of the night, and if I dont pick up she will constantly spam call my house phone until my whole family is awake.

She even send me sms saying im a cheater but god dam it .. it's been like for so long.

(I have never picked up her call since we broke up)

I'm considering reporting this case to the police as harassement but in another thoughts I'm afraid she's very unstable and might need consultation from psychiatrist and a police report might make her condition worse.

advice ?

Sound like she want to get revenge from you after you took her Virgin & dump her:D Let it be since it only once in every few months, that is the price you got to pay from taking her Virgin:p

cuntarow
12-03-2013, 02:01 PM

It was never a clean break up but nevertheless she's to possessive and it was also my bad that I took her virgin.

Now I already have a fiancee, but once in every few month my ex-gf will constantly spam call me in the middle of the night, and if I dont pick up she will constantly spam call my house phone until my whole family is awake.

She even send me sms saying im a cheater but god dam it .. it's been like for so long.

I'm considering reporting this case to the police as harassement but in another thoughts I'm afraid she's very unstable and might need consultation from psychiatrist and a police report might make her condition worse.

advice ?

how old is she when u toke her virgin and how old is she now

lights9
12-03-2013, 02:09 PM
heard of this thing called change of phone number and putting it on the unlisted list?

How do you go about doing it ? I ringed Starhub few months back to block her number and they say is not possible. Sincerely hope bros here have a solution for me. Much appreciated !

lights9
12-03-2013, 02:12 PM
how old is she when u toke her virgin and how old is she now

Should be about 17 ? In btw we broke off and patched back. She's 23 now and she seems to blame me for making her life miserable. She's seems to be like throwing all the blame of her failure of life on me.

Nautica
12-03-2013, 03:29 PM
it was also my bad that I took her virgin.

Maybe you can tell her that you lost yr virgin to her too..:D

OK sorry, joke aside.
Maybe you should answer her call and understand whats she wants since the broke up already more than 2yrs @@!
As now you hab a fiancee, sort it out fast.
Imagine, when she calls you when yr fiancee is just beside you.

Or like what Bro hamsapkwai, change number, etc.

Blast88
12-03-2013, 04:03 PM
In Sillypore,

In my view, in sillypore if some one are serious to harass you even you change no. or even shift house, he/she will eventually still able to locate you:eek:, as chinese saying ' a tooth for a tooth', when she stop harassing you, your turn to harass her back, lagi best together with your fiancee, each take turn to call her till she cannot tahan:D

Ichigo_Kurosaki
12-03-2013, 04:23 PM

advice ?

Just kneel down, admit mistakes and apologize to her la. Also repay any money you owe her ;)

Best to bring your fiancee along so she understand you better and what kind of man you were previously, it's better the devil she know than the devil she don't know. This also to prevent her becoming the 2nd spammers. ;)

For a girl to hate you so much, it takes 2 hands to clap and not always one-sided. Anyway, we don't know la, we didn't fuck or take her virgin or promised her love till eternity (till next best comes along kinda of pre-fuck promises) :(

Perhaps this is the price to pay fucking a virgin nowadays :D

sean69
12-03-2013, 05:12 PM
Just kneel down, admit mistakes and apologize to her la. Also repay any money you owe her ;)

For a girl to hate you so much, it takes 2 hands to clap and not always one-sided. Anyway, we don't know la, we didn't fuck or take her virgin or promised her love till eternity (till next best comes along kinda of pre-fuck promises) :(

Perhaps this is the price to pay fucking a virgin nowadays :D

or maybe you can consider let her take ur anal virginity to even the score... :eek:

but seriously, u need to have a talk with your ex, otherwise she will haunt your for the rest of your natural life..

ask her what she wants, usually that will stun her for a while... very highly, she also dun know what she wants, maybe from there she will straighten out her thoughts..

lastly, at nite, pull out the telephone wall connector so that your family can sleep.. let them not suffer due to your horniness ..

good luck !!

piggylin
12-03-2013, 07:15 PM

advice ?

Change ur handphone number & house number... if she come up to ur place.. then call the police lo

Ladyrain
12-03-2013, 08:06 PM
Either you report her to the authorities, or you simply answer her calls. No point avoiding her.If she wants to locate you. She has her way to do so ultimately. Answer her call gentlemen ly and tell her not to continue to ruin this friendship you both now have. Tell her that what she is doing now is very scary and warn her you will not hesitate to call the police right away the next time she prank call you again. And mean it. Firstly you have to address ehatever issues you guys have in btw and apologise for your mistakes.
Thats what I do and it works.

herodieyoung
12-03-2013, 09:11 PM
:eek: it's a non-seizable offence. So don't expect her to be call up for questioning.......reckoned it would be better to trash things out with her :cool:

sean69
13-03-2013, 09:59 AM
Either you report her to the authorities, or you simply answer her calls. No point avoiding her.If she wants to locate you. She has her way to do so ultimately. Answer her call gentlemen ly and tell her not to continue to ruin this friendship you both now have. Tell her that what she is doing now is very scary and warn her you will not hesitate to call the police right away the next time she prank call you again. And mean it. Firstly you have to address ehatever issues you guys have in btw and apologise for your mistakes.
Thats what I do and it works.

u mean u took some guy's virginity and then dump him?? :D

cuntarow
13-03-2013, 10:47 AM
Should be about 17 ? In btw we broke off and patched back. She's 23 now and she seems to blame me for making her life miserable. She's seems to be like throwing all the blame of her failure of life on me.

Well if she can stalk you fro 4 year why not meet her up and discuss the problem it might not be you in person she is look back at might be other agenda.

your feel for her has fade and now it is totally lost and you claim have not meet her up since broke up, so my advice is meet her up trash things out once and for all and if she still persist after that goes to the authorities.

Blast88
13-03-2013, 10:54 AM
Another solution i can think of , get some one to sex harass her round the clocks, either thru phone, sms, whatspp, whatever communication mode u can think of, let her have the taste of harassment as well:D

Ladyrain
14-03-2013, 03:53 PM
u mean u took some guy's virginity and then dump him?? :D

I'll never want to take a guy's virginity for goodness sake!!!

Ladyrain
14-03-2013, 11:24 PM
Ts. You may like to try borrowing money from her non stop. Bet she will disappear from your sight in no time. :P
Very few will be able to stay.
Talk about true love eh...

hotstuffm8
15-03-2013, 06:50 PM
trolololol

Ghostshade
21-05-2013, 12:48 AM
I can't help but reference to this post: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=365495&highlight=

TS, is your HIV thread trolling or for real? Coz this doesn't add up.

And then you go edit your first thread.

I seriously hope that you could clear things up.