PDA

View Full Version : 'Acting' Friend/Colleague

BiRd13
11-03-2013, 12:32 PM
Sorry if this is double post... As I do remembered seeing something about what I'm asking for, but seems can't find now...

Appreciate if bro can advise me the link to it if you happen to know :)

Anyway, was wondering... Sometimes do you find difficult in applying 'leave' from CO? Even if using business trip as excuse, CO may want to see your 'colleague' or 'friend' whom you are going with.

So am planning to start this thread, perhaps when any bros are having difficulties, can post in this thread, seeking some bros to 'act' as colleague or friend, so that can have the planned you had on going?

Perhaps can put some details like below, and bros interested can pm/email etc?

Example:
Date: 20th to 24th April 2013
Destination: Bangkok
Trip: 4D3N
Description: Planning a trip with FB for above date. Need a ‘colleague’ to go with as informing CO going on Business trip

Of course, such arrangement is only to let CO know I’m travelling with ‘colleague’ for business trip. Both of us will still meet up together, go for the trip.
However, upon reaching the destination, we are separate… Meaning I go meet my FB, while perhaps the other bro can go meet his FB as well…

Such arrangement is mainly for those bros that encounter problem with CO, and may want to go trip with FB or what, but can’t find a valid reason.
Or even like giving ‘Business trip’ as an example, CO may not believe… So better to have this ‘colleague’ to act as…

Any input?

peppermint
11-03-2013, 12:39 PM
Bro, you dont need to. You are a man and should call the shot especially when it is your own life. if you even have to seek permission to leave the country for business trip or whatever, i think your life will be miserable forever. No offence.

BiRd13
11-03-2013, 02:25 PM
Bro, you dont need to. You are a man and should call the shot especially when it is your own life. if you even have to seek permission to leave the country for business trip or whatever, i think your life will be miserable forever. No offence.

True la bro... But sometimes maybe cause u did something 'wrong' in the past and got caught, hence CO may not believe one anymore...

I'm trying to start this thread just in case any bros have difficulties in giving excuse to other partner...

ol'coyote
11-03-2013, 02:47 PM

sometimes...
u wun understand until u r in the same situation...

DegenerationX
11-03-2013, 02:49 PM
sometimes...
u wun understand until u r in the same situation...

I'm still single now. Hopefully such situation will not happen to me in future when married. :eek:

ol'coyote
11-03-2013, 02:50 PM
for me...
me have a regular group tat meets up for dinner...
then we started exploring travelling for our gatherings...
since then...well...the rest is history...

Rasta Marley
11-03-2013, 04:40 PM
we started exploring travelling for our gatherings...

He he bro, you are right; the Rest is indeed History when you end up exploring the "Geography" of women's anatomy and more! :cool:

There you have it, 2 school subjects covered already, and we have not even started with the Literature and the Mathematical calculations as yet! :D LOL

nuclearkid
11-03-2013, 05:05 PM
True la bro... But sometimes maybe cause u did something 'wrong' in the past and got caught, hence CO may not believe one anymore...

I'm trying to start this thread just in case any bros have difficulties in giving excuse to other partner...

If one has been caught before, he shouldn't engage in such things anymore if the wife means something. I can't understand, you can't regain her trust and yet you want to continue to fool around? In a strange way, you should count yourself fortunate that she still checks on you. Some blokes have spouses that don't give a shit anymore. So perhaps when you get caught a second time, you will maybe wish your wife would give a shit. The day she stops asking is probably the day she has decided not to trust you anymore.

DemonicSS
11-03-2013, 05:09 PM
If one has been caught before, he shouldn't engage in such things anymore if the wife means something. I can't understand, you can't regain her trust and yet you want to continue to fool around? In a strange way, you should count yourself fortunate that she still checks on you. Some blokes have spouses that don't give a shit anymore. So perhaps when you get caught a second time, you will maybe wish your wife would give a shit. The day she stops asking is probably the day she has decided not to trust you anymore.

I agree man... TS is asking for trouble at this point. No wonder your wife doesn't trust you.

DTCEPL
11-03-2013, 05:31 PM

Fully understand your position Bro!

life
12-03-2013, 12:10 AM
for me...
me have a regular group tat meets up for dinner...
then we started exploring travelling for our gatherings...

Ya ya ya, when is the next dinner chairman :D

BiRd13
12-03-2013, 11:59 AM

Cool down bro... I agreed with what you said... When partner ask about your whereabouts etc, means she still care/concern/love you...

I'm starting this thread not because I have a CO whom is like that... I mean I read something about such arrangement before in this forum... But seems cant find the thread... So starting another to share...

Sometimes its not about trust or not concerning/care... Sometimes it's about once a while 'hobby'... I believe there's still guy who won't cheat on their partner... But the percentage is extremely low.

One will still cheat their partner once a while, no matter how much he love his partner ba...

I agree man... TS is asking for trouble at this point. No wonder your wife doesn't trust you.

First, I never mentioned that I'm in such situation. I'm only stating some 'examples'. Like I mentioned since the beginning, it's a 'duplicate' thread which I saw it somewhere before.

ningcaichen
12-03-2013, 12:28 PM
I'm still single now. Hopefully such situation will not happen to me in future when married. :eek:
me too....i mean i hope my wife is hot and i won't want to go for 4D3N tour wif FB....:D

taetae888
12-03-2013, 07:05 PM
TS, what is your occupation ?