PDA

View Full Version : looking for a Decent looking Lady

raver
10-03-2013, 08:37 PM
Hi guys....I am 27 years old....As for my situation....i am currently studying my Bachelors at a Local University....came out of Army end of 2010....very sporty...very fit....

Looks wise...for what i would say for myself....would be Handsome la....But i dont know how you ladies think....

Ok i am looking for a lady either married or Single to be my FB....If your husband or being Single is not pleasing you much sexually...I would like to offer myself...

If any ladies is interested pm me...

ColdBlood99
10-03-2013, 09:08 PM
Hi guys....I am 27 years old....As for my situation....i am currently studying my Bachelors at a Local University....came out of Army end of 2010....very sporty...very fit....

Looks wise...for what i would say for myself....would be Handsome la....But i dont know how you ladies think....

Ok i am looking for a lady either married or Single to be my FB....If your husband or being Single is not pleasing you much sexually...I would like to offer myself...

If any ladies is interested pm me...

career come 1st!

flowbow
10-03-2013, 09:52 PM

Self praise is a disgrace :rolleyes:

raver
10-03-2013, 09:59 PM
career come 1st!

Career come also need sex right ? If not no motivation

raver
10-03-2013, 10:00 PM
Self praise is a disgrace :rolleyes:

I am not praising myself....I only give a Personal Opinion of my own thoughts....But its up to the ladies to decide

flowbow
10-03-2013, 10:51 PM
I am not praising myself....I only give a Personal Opinion of my own thoughts....But its up to the ladies to decide
Post your photo, I decide for you :D

ColdBlood99
10-03-2013, 11:20 PM

no freebie in this world, go geylang if you need. :D

Babyrexx
10-03-2013, 11:28 PM

So you are seeking your motivation in life via the possibility of breaking up married ladies' life or Lonely ones? What do you take the Sisters in this forum for? Your Sexual tools? How much lower can U get? So much for being an Undergrad. :rolleyes:

hcg_explorer
11-03-2013, 10:47 AM
Post your photo, I decide for you :D

Ha Sis, u nvr mention which part ? the face ? body ? or his KUKU birdie... ?

DegenerationX
11-03-2013, 10:50 AM

Handsome in hokkien is yandao. Reminds me of a saying: Yandao, kua ku siang lao gao. :D

flowbow
11-03-2013, 12:40 PM
Ha Sis, u nvr mention which part ? the face ? body ? or his KUKU birdie... ?
Of course face la :D face + body would be great... No dick please!! I once had a guy who responded to my chak post by PM-ing me with his dick pic :eek: I nearly puked my lunch out :p

DegenerationX
11-03-2013, 12:41 PM
Of course face la :D face + body would be great... No dick please!! I once had a guy who responded to my chak post by PM-ing me with his dick pic :eek: I nearly puked my lunch out :p

I know who........:D

sean69
11-03-2013, 01:53 PM
No dick please!! I once had a guy who responded to my chak post by PM-ing me with his dick pic :eek: I nearly puked my lunch out :p

oi !!!.. i thot you promise not to say this out?!?!! .. :D

but seriously, what's wrong with the pic that makes you wants to puke?? .. if someone pm me with a pic of their boobies or pussy .. *slurp* .. i will be very happy !! :D

flowbow
11-03-2013, 02:21 PM
oi !!!.. i thot you promise not to say this out?!?!! .. :D

but seriously, what's wrong with the pic that makes you wants to puke?? .. if someone pm me with a pic of their boobies or pussy .. *slurp* .. i will be very happy !! :D
Because the dick looked disgusting :eek: and it belonged to someone equally disgusting. Hahahaha I never expose you hor, is you expose yourself one :D

sean69
11-03-2013, 03:38 PM
Because the dick looked disgusting :eek: and it belonged to someone equally disgusting. Hahahaha I never expose you hor, is you expose yourself one :D

disgusting?? i thot the vietnam rose looks cute.. :D

Meow^^
11-03-2013, 04:56 PM
Meh...another party? :D

DegenerationX
11-03-2013, 04:57 PM
Meh...another party? :D

U r back!! There is another mixed in town. Asian American :D

Meow^^
11-03-2013, 05:00 PM
U r back!! There is another mixed in town. Asian American :D

Double A ar? :p

DegenerationX
11-03-2013, 05:01 PM
Double A ar? :p

Yup. Acid already paging for u. :D

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=355722

Lemonpie
12-03-2013, 09:12 AM
Bro TS, if u need girl that badly how about i intro u to gigolo pub go there work. Since u very handsome and very fit i am sure u will have alot of customers. U may get fb and whats more,u may earn $$ too.

That job no need see ur cert, so even if ur local uni u failed badly due to low concentration on ur big head but high focus on ur lower head also no problem. If u r young and handsome and fit i will suggest u not to waste it. If u interested can pm me and i will give u my email address u send me ur full body+face pic i will send to let them approve.