PDA

View Full Version : My guy dont like BJ

genie
14-04-2005, 10:12 AM
we have not into anything yet... as he is shy n new into this.

whenever I try to touch or give him bj he will react in a very funny way, like withdraw from me... he told me that it is v ticklish n he dislike it...

I thought most man love it?

bradpitt
14-04-2005, 02:08 PM
Obviously there is s'thing wrong with him. Unless he does not trust you or you two are not close enough?

oxilary
14-04-2005, 02:10 PM
are u going down the right way? :D

ahpaul25
14-04-2005, 02:12 PM
Sure........it our fav. man...............damn shiok...........like heaven........maybe u try too hard on him or u choose the wrong G spot... :p

cummy
14-04-2005, 02:13 PM
Or you're using ur teeth too much :D

BigGuy
14-04-2005, 02:17 PM
or u r a guy pretending to be a gal.

lesnar
14-04-2005, 02:18 PM
Yap, i think if the two of you are not close, is happens. And you use teeth also one factor.....

oxilary
14-04-2005, 02:20 PM
or u r a guy pretending to be a gal.

hahahah.. :D

coolpix2075
14-04-2005, 02:23 PM
dun thk a normal guy will dislike bj unless u're biting him.... moreover he doesn't need to persuade u into it unless many bros here got to beg and please to get one!

japboy
14-04-2005, 02:24 PM
hahahah..

duckee re-born?!?!??! :eek: :D

jokes aside... r u n him still virgins?

actblur
14-04-2005, 02:25 PM
errrr.... maybe watch a prono with him and carry on from there?? :rolleyes:

or maybe try hj 1st then proceed to bj lor....

oxilary
14-04-2005, 02:26 PM

u asking who? :D

Microsoft
Normal wat. I oso dont like bj. I oni like bbbj. :D

Hakoshu
Sit down and have a talk with him.... wat is bothering him.. :o

asdfghjkl
14-04-2005, 02:27 PM
btw.. oral sex is illegal in singapore.. :)

oxilary
14-04-2005, 02:33 PM
btw.. oral sex is illegal in singapore.. :)

haha dat's a lil vague..

oral sex without coitus is illegal :D

asdfghjkl
14-04-2005, 02:37 PM
well.. its illegal la.. just like breaking down people house is illegal but the police can do so ma.. so when i say break down door also can without state the unless part.. kekeke.. i loving it! :)

nakamara
14-04-2005, 02:39 PM
nv try b4 how to give feedback? muz do for me first ma... :D

oxilary
14-04-2005, 02:39 PM
well.. its illegal la.. just like breaking down people house is illegal but the police can do so ma.. so when i say break down door also can without state the unless part.. kekeke.. i loving it! :)

oh gosh i just realised how much fun i killed.. :p

asdfghjkl
14-04-2005, 02:52 PM
is the thread-starter an ** ***, trying to improve service of bbbj? :rolleyes:

Castrol
14-04-2005, 03:17 PM
he told me that it is v ticklish n he dislike it...
?

go shave away your beard then? :D

japboy
14-04-2005, 03:22 PM
u asking who?

definitely not u o mi o anyone of us who posted here... kekkekeke.... as i recognise almost all have posted in mi thread b4...

i think dat guy may b a virgin while d threadstarter is not....

jz put him for reclusive training, lock him up n show him dozens of pron video everyday n he'll understand...kekeke.. :eek: :D

oxilary
14-04-2005, 03:24 PM
definitely not u o mi o anyone of us who posted here... kekkekeke.... as i recognise almost all have posted in mi thread b4...

u lydat say me goot meh? maybe i am? :o :p

Big Sexy
14-04-2005, 03:31 PM
Wait a min...

R u a GAL or a GUY???? for all we know u might be a guy.

My guy dont like BJ we have not into anything yet... as he is shy n new into this.

whenever I try to touch or give him bj he will react in a very funny way, like withdraw from me... he told me that it is v ticklish n he dislike it...

japboy
14-04-2005, 03:32 PM
u lydat say me goot meh? maybe i am?

even if u were... u oreadi lost it during songkarn oreadi... kekeke... which county are u staying rite now?? :D

oxilary
14-04-2005, 03:34 PM
even if u were... u oreadi lost it during songkarn oreadi... kekeke... which county are u staying rite now??

song kran not pour water but lose V day? :p

right here in the fine city :D

machoman
14-04-2005, 03:41 PM
Me also no like BJ... me prefer FJ... some more, can go jail if BJ but no FJ. Lidat, very danger wat.

May be your BF, also same like me, scared to go jail lah. :cool:

genie
14-04-2005, 03:47 PM
duckee re-born?!?!??! :eek: :D

ya, so pai seh to say this.

But actually it is our first try, he said the feeling is good but ticklish...

genie
14-04-2005, 03:49 PM
I think am not getting any answer here, all is only mocking at me...

well, i think i come to the wrong place to seek an advise.

monster.cookie
14-04-2005, 03:53 PM
You have a "gem"...

t123
14-04-2005, 04:14 PM

Well, I heard an ex-fling who told me that her bf rather hj in fornt of her than to let her touch it. This was done watching jap av. nothing uncommon becos everyone is unique in thier own way with what they want. :)

japboy
14-04-2005, 04:15 PM
right here in the fine city

hahhaha.. for u it is lose V day... anyway, i tot u shld have started ur grand tour of duty?!?!?!? :confused:

asdfghjkl
14-04-2005, 04:23 PM
thats final.. her bf is gay.. :eek:

japboy
14-04-2005, 04:25 PM
thats final.. her bf is gay..

den is ur bf oso a fella samster called duckee?!?!? :eek: :D

bradpitt
14-04-2005, 04:41 PM
or are u (threadstarter) a guy who is gay and your bf is not gay ?

asdfghjkl
14-04-2005, 04:46 PM
well.. she certainly looks like one of the regular posters here.. kekeke :D

Castrol
14-04-2005, 05:19 PM
den is ur bf oso a fella samster called duckee?!?!? :eek: :D

eh... by the way, where is duckeee?
anybody got a duckeee whistle?

japboy
14-04-2005, 05:32 PM
anybody got a duckeee whistle?

hahaha... u'll love one of his golden classic oldies (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=35473)... :D :eek:

peterfish
14-04-2005, 05:33 PM

Either you are wearing braces or your mouth stink. Think it is time you look for a real man.

asdfghjkl
14-04-2005, 05:44 PM
ticklish.. wow.. btw is his penis hard when u bj him? :rolleyes:

peterfish
14-04-2005, 06:30 PM
ticklish.. wow.. btw is his penis hard when u bj him? :rolleyes:
Maybe that guy has such a small dick that it doesn't matter whether it is hard or not when she bj him.

KoLianTai
14-04-2005, 06:54 PM
no lahz first time is liddat de... i starting kanna bj also dun like. Will frm hard bcome soft. Coz gt tis funni feeling... but now diff liaoz. Now u bj i make sure i cim if nt cannot stop =X lol

alphalaw
14-04-2005, 07:01 PM
go shave away your beard then? :D

This is what I thought of also when I first read the thread ^^

Anyways, keep trying!
If u r on braces, or u are those female genotype with some facial hair, do something bout it! :p

And.... wish u the best of a sex life! What's more to ask for, then an excellent sex life, but I wouldnt want to fck the same one over and voer again. ^^

Freestyler69
14-04-2005, 07:07 PM
he's a guy trying to do a bj on another guy this is my guess..

well..I think he dun like your BJ because (probably)

1) You dun know how to suck and cause irritation
2) You have beard around your face and cause tickling effect
3) you shave and still have many "short beard" and caused the same
4) You have a "cat tongue" like sand paper so it's no fun
5) you have braces
6) you have bad breath and leave bad smell with your saliva
7) you are totally not attractive to him and looked too gross for him to enjoy your BJ

ooh and one more possibility...
8) he got STD and his brother is not feeling well...

daryl76
14-04-2005, 07:08 PM
hmmmm not possible mah... the first thing i thought of is oso another duckee kinda guy, and his gay bf dun like... haha like wat the other bros said oredi, should be the way u do it lo, if not den might be the wrong place/time... though i do know of guys who dun wan their gal to give bj, not tat they dun wan, but they dun wanna let their gals do it cos its kinda like a 'degrading' act for them

olelala
14-04-2005, 07:14 PM
Maybe the guy dont like her anymore....find her sian.....finding a way to breakoff with her.... Maybe.........

trew5
14-04-2005, 07:57 PM
wa lau .. really, get a real man like us la .. not only u get to blow.. u wanna suck, lick, twisted it and tie a knob we also let u

remember my first experience, i was lifted to 7th heaven when my girl took my shaft in, i just have the urge to thrust my whole length in but yet try to be gentle with her little blowjob mouth .. bitting? no problem, i feel more shiok man

bradpitt968
15-04-2005, 04:30 AM

Hmm... perhaps you could try to use some water??

bradpitt968
15-04-2005, 04:31 AM
Obviously there is s'thing wrong with him. Unless he does not trust you or you two are not close enough?

Wah... got another Brad Pitt liao.... LOL!!

t123
15-04-2005, 09:30 AM
did anyone notice the threadstarter had disappear.

Looksee
15-04-2005, 09:36 AM
did anyone notice the threadstarter had disappear.

does it matter?

HuiGe3387
15-04-2005, 09:43 AM

Do you have braces on ? My gf just made braces, and the bbbj can feel the metal pieces and wire cut my didi. Buay song. :(

Castrol
15-04-2005, 09:58 AM
hahaha... u'll love one of his golden classic oldies (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=35473)... :D :

oh... i miss him already... :D

songsong1213
15-04-2005, 10:09 AM
duckee re-born?!?!??!

Ya..I am still a virgin..but I am referring to my ASS :D

genie
15-04-2005, 10:11 AM
i'm not missing, but rather i have nothing to say since many of you guys flame me.

It took alot of courage for me to ask this kinda question, but well... i'm in the wrong, i should not come in here in the first place. U guys flame me and bad mouth my bf, i feel very unhappy.

And to some pple who PM me with dirty desire, please i'm not a whore or guy or trans or les or things like that. Neway, i dun think i need to explain further.

Thank you very much for some of the polite n sincere reply n PM from some of u.

This will be my last visit here. And will appreciate if moderator can delete my account n also my posts. All my post can be found at this thread only. Thank you.

daMeiNVII
15-04-2005, 10:45 AM

hahax...i got one worse experience.. while i was giving my boyfriend a BJ, he actually fell asleep, and started snoring... such an insult, though i felt better after i found out that he once fell asleep while his ex was on top, riding him..

anyway..these are what i learnt from my present and ex boyfriends..hope it helps

- make sure your teeth never scapes against his dick, try curling your lips to cover your teeth. I once scrapped a guy's dick, and it went soft immediately, it must have hurt alot..

-don't keep repeating the same action, just sliding up and down gets boring after a while, and the dick gets numb..do some variations, lick him, suck at his balls, use your tonge to tease the head, vary the speed, improvise as you go along

- try using your hands together with your mouth, combine a hand and mouth job together, wrap one hand around the botton of his shaft, and move your hand up and down together with your mouth.

-if not, pull his skin down, so that its tight (be gentle), I think it increases the sensation, also massage his balls at the same time..remember to be gentle ( though you can crush his balls and bite him hard if you are pissed off at him :D )

- pay special attention to the ridge just under the head of the penis, its extra sensitive, use your tonge to lick at it, use your lips to rub it...

-when he cums don't immediately stop, continue sucking him gently, hold him in your mouth until he is done

These are from a girl, so guys, if any of the points are wrong, correct me k..

Batman Begins
15-04-2005, 11:01 AM
Wa kao ..... u mention all the impt points liao wat else to add hahahahaa ...

veri nice of u to think in our " positions "

having a gf like u is a blessing :)

t123
15-04-2005, 11:27 AM
does it matter?

If so many bros volunteered to give suggestions and discussed, the stratthreader must at least say thank you lah. in this case i can only think of two scenarios, one, threadstarter may be shy to reply but due to his/her curiosity she definitely ask more questions. two, the threadstarter may have started the thread and taken us for a ride.拿我们samster来消遣. :)

coleman28
15-04-2005, 11:47 AM
Blow with condom lor... maybe he scared raw BJ will get AIDs??? or any STD??? or pass u anything if he had any.

Looksee
15-04-2005, 01:19 PM
in this case i can only think of two scenarios, one, threadstarter may be shy to reply but due to his/her curiosity she definitely ask more questions. two, the threadstarter may have started the thread and taken us for a ride.拿我们samster来消遣. :)

i vote for scenario #2.............

songsong1213
15-04-2005, 01:28 PM
hahax...i got one worse experience.. while i was giving my boyfriend a BJ, he actually fell asleep, and started snoring... such an insult, though i felt better after i found out that he once fell asleep while his ex was on top, riding him..

anyway..these are what i learnt from my present and ex boyfriends..hope it helps

- make sure your teeth never scapes against his dick, try curling your lips to cover your teeth. I once scrapped a guy's dick, and it went soft immediately, it must have hurt alot..

-don't keep repeating the same action, just sliding up and down gets boring after a while, and the dick gets numb..do some variations, lick him, suck at his balls, use your tonge to tease the head, vary the speed, improvise as you go along

- try using your hands together with your mouth, combine a hand and mouth job together, wrap one hand around the botton of his shaft, and move your hand up and down together with your mouth.

-if not, pull his skin down, so that its tight (be gentle), I think it increases the sensation, also massage his balls at the same time..remember to be gentle ( though you can crush his balls and bite him hard if you are pissed off at him :D )

- pay special attention to the ridge just under the head of the penis, its extra sensitive, use your tonge to lick at it, use your lips to rub it...

-when he cums don't immediately stop, continue sucking him gently, hold him in your mouth until he is done

These are from a girl, so guys, if any of the points are wrong, correct me k..

You really know what guys like ops... sorry is what guys LOVE :D

Looksee
15-04-2005, 01:32 PM
You really know what guys like ops... sorry is what guys LOVE :D

bro, next time dun quote the entire post followed with a 1 sentence reply........can kena zap by the boss 1........

oxilary
15-04-2005, 01:32 PM
sorry is what guys LOVE :D

yeah and u don't get that kinda top notch service from every girl :D

songsong1213
15-04-2005, 01:45 PM
yeah and u don't get that kinda top notch service from every girl :D

Ya loh... You think this skill easy to learn, at lease need IQ above 120 and with 3 to 4 years sexpricence than can obtain this standard :D

oxilary
15-04-2005, 01:56 PM
Ya loh... You think this skill easy to learn, at lease need IQ above 120 and with 3 to 4 years sexpricence than can obtain this standard :D

hahaha.. the Art of Tongue Kung Fu! ;)

songsong1213
15-04-2005, 02:09 PM
hahaha.. the Art of Tongue Kung Fu! ;)

Maybe check whether she is looking for a job... Can train some of the PRC FL.. I believe all the BJ or BBBJ will have atlease 9/10 :D

oxilary
15-04-2005, 02:16 PM
Maybe check whether she is looking for a job... Can train some of the PRC FL.. I believe all the BJ or BBBJ will have atlease 9/10 :D

haha.. TKF institution.. :D

songsong1213
15-04-2005, 03:11 PM
haha.. TKF institution.. :D

Hi daMeiNVII,

Interested bo... maybe Oxilary and me can invest on it :D

oxilary
15-04-2005, 03:15 PM
Hi daMeiNVII,

Interested bo... maybe Oxilary and me can invest on it :D

yup yup! investors or the teaching aid oso fine ;)

RepulsE
15-04-2005, 06:37 PM
Mayb becos u press too hard OR ....hmmm hope u nt offended..mayb he find ur "image" nt sexually appealing to him.. but i advise u to speak to him abt it..clear e doubts..n ur relationship will improve ;)

Good luck n all e BEST :)