PDA

View Full Version : Clubbing in Orchard Tower

Longer123
09-03-2013, 08:19 AM
Hi girls,

Does any of the girls here go to the clubs at Orchard Tower?

Well I went there last night going to 2 different clubs like Ipanema and Top 5. It looks like a place for picking FLs.

Ipanema was like Viet girls mostly w some Black girls while TOp 5 was having mostly what I think are Russian ladies.

Didn't really enjoyed Top 5 with all those Russian ladies swaying away and a drank my 2 mugs of beer at a corner. Boring So decided to go see Ipanema and Lo behold the crowd is here touchy and stuff w the Viet girls with most wearing and showing half ball. I ordered beer again and enjoyed looking around again.

I think most normal girls would dare step in here as would be mistaken.

Any girl wanna join me for a drinking session to enjoy this experience and I promise I will protect u.

I am a 178m 85kg. Not bad looking and with best feature eyes.

NSA just drinking and chatting some dancing.

Longer123

pakalolo
09-03-2013, 08:40 AM
Hi girls,

Well I went there last night going to 2 different clubs like Ipanema and Top 5. It looks like a place for picking FLs.

Ipanema was like Viet girls mostly w some Black girls while TOp 5 was having mostly what I think are Russian ladies.

Didn't really enjoyed Top 5 with all those Russian ladies swaying away and a drank my 2 mugs of beer at a corner. Boring So decided to go see Ipanema and Lo behold the crowd is here touchy and stuff w the Viet girls with most wearing and showing half ball. I ordered beer again and enjoyed looking around again.

Any girl wanna join me for a drinking session to enjoy this experience and I promise I will protect u.

Longer123

What experience do you want them to enjoy?see and touch another girls boobs:rolleyes:

organiser
09-03-2013, 08:50 AM
What experience do you want them to enjoy?see and touch another girls boobs:rolleyes:

haha thats funny
bumps

by73
09-03-2013, 09:01 AM

Longer123

There r loads of girls over there willing to do tat,n more..
Still not enough??:confused:

funmeister
09-03-2013, 10:07 AM
bros, I think this guy needs some professional help!...:eek:

organiser
09-03-2013, 10:29 AM
Okay....
i am out of this thread.
BTH i wanna die laughing.
:p:p:p

Kenwong4
09-03-2013, 12:27 PM
Hi girls,

Longer123

Bro TS,

I think you post at the wrong forum, asking gals to go ipanema, must be kidding cause that place are all working gals provided you are lucky cause sometime you can get free onzs.
I think instead of asking gals to go, you should chio guys to go .

drahcir
09-03-2013, 01:49 PM
Haha Bro,

That is most weird idea,. I suggest You can tell the gal that, beside Ipanema and Top 5, there is a club @ Level 3 where there are very gorgeous ladyboy. Tell the gal that they can see many different type of entertainment in orchard tower, and brief them the rich history of ipanema and top 10---> top 5, contributing to Singapore night scene etc.

My 2cent

BoinKING
09-03-2013, 03:22 PM
Actually quite fun to party in OT
Although you know its a FL, getting "picked up" by a lady is quite refreshing.

Sometimes easier to just talk to them

fu3rzas
09-03-2013, 08:49 PM
nowadays pattern more then badminton :D

merelyevil
10-03-2013, 12:09 AM
this thread made my day.

Lemonpie
10-03-2013, 01:35 AM
Haha yup this thread really funny... U lookibg for lesbian to go with u ar? If u jio guys go with u i think u will have many positive reply :D

flowbow
10-03-2013, 06:42 PM
This is interestingly funny :D

Lukasgoessteady
11-03-2013, 05:09 AM
I think you should ask some guys to tag along instead of asking girls, it will turn out to be a laughing stock hahah.