PDA

View Full Version : Fr - L6h52g9

Q_QQ_Q
13-04-2005, 07:30 PM
Hi guys!
This is my 1st time writing FR so please pardon me for my words n poor english........

I went came back from L6 and I must say, it is definitely one of my best shots ever man!

As recommended by a friend, I went to L6H52 n tried the G9.......NO HORSE RUN!!!

Pay the casher n went into the room. small but tidy.......nvm......went straight to bathing n she was very gf like in the beginning.....slowly caress n wash my body with body lotion very thoroughly......

Suddenly, she jus kneel down n give me a BBBJ........it was so electrofying!!! Power is the word n Stiff n Hard was the reaction!!! Very hardworkingly suck n lick my brother..........but very noti, as she suddenly stop n tell me ok........(heated up liao) but she came out together with me n help me dry up with the towel treating me like a king, caressing me like a baby.......so shiok!

As we proceed to the bed, she basically lick my whole body but her tongue really knows how to tease my brudder n balls..........same thing she give me a very very shiok BBBJ until I almost CIM but luckily I control man.........I also duno when she cap me n I was in her body liao........very hardworking very cooperative also............makes the movements very smooth as she rocks together with me........AAAAARRRGGGGHHHHH.........(thinking of it makes me steam again man)

From her on my top, missionary, back on top n lastly my favourite doggie position n explode in her.......Damn tired but shiok!!! After which she massage me n I must say, it was quite good also.........(maybe afternoon, I feel it was more than 30mins I spent in total in her room)

Looks : 8/10(sweet gf look)
boots: 7/10 (32B-C but natural jus nice for me)
BBBJ: 10/10(suction, licking until I almost cannot tahan)
FJ: 9/10 (hardworking n very accomendating)
overall: 9/10 (best of all my visits)
RTF: Definitely! :D

PS: I personally feels she is definitely worth more than $40 bonk in terms of everything........

If any brother tried liao n find my recommendation good, please up my rep points......Thanks!!!

n also write a FR base on yr experience with her.......

Cheers! :p

Shuang_Jie_Gun
13-04-2005, 07:34 PM
sounds gd man,i tried g6 frm this hse,not so bad also,looks like my pri sch fren thats y i chose him,will gv this g9 a shot soon.

Cheers
SJG

Q_QQ_Q
13-04-2005, 07:45 PM
sounds gd man,i tried g6 frm this hse,not so bad also,looks like my pri sch fren thats y i chose him,will gv this g9 a shot soon.

Cheers
SJG

If u find her good, remember to up my points hor.......hehe...... :D
I duno abt u but I didnt regret waiting an hour for her man! the 1st time I went to H52, I almost tried G6 but waited together with my friend for G5 (pretty) so I miss out on her n go for G3. soso only. Any brief FR on G6???

scooby
13-04-2005, 07:45 PM

Cheers
SJG

Heh Heh Heh... Shuang Jie/... din know this house got "him"... :p

ThaiG
13-04-2005, 10:42 PM
Hi, have you or any1 asked whether has her leg skin infection healed? Or maybe can bring some chinese powder for her to apply.

One thing lucky is that it does not seem contagious, hopefully.

Hi guys!
This is my 1st time writing FR so please pardon me for my words n poor english........

I went came back from L6 :p

diaslag_05
13-04-2005, 10:44 PM
Agreed with bro Q_QQ_Q

Good expressive FR. Thumbs up. Agreed with you as I tried her b4. :cool:

Cheers,
diaslag

Q_QQ_Q
13-04-2005, 11:30 PM
Hi, have you or any1 asked whether has her leg skin infection healed? Or maybe can bring some chinese powder for her to apply.

One thing lucky is that it does not seem contagious, hopefully.

I nvr asked be4. Today is my 1st time calling her........
Btw where have u heard this from? U r her regular??? :confused:

Q_QQ_Q
13-04-2005, 11:33 PM
Agreed with bro Q_QQ_Q

Good expressive FR. Thumbs up. Agreed with you as I tried her b4. :cool:

Cheers,
diaslag

So u must have one of the most unforgetable experience with her loh........hehe...........
Actually is becos the OKT at L6H52 is very friendly n I ask him who is the hottest girl in H52 so he told me G9 business is the best so I go n try.........

Btw, if u still remember, write a FR on her lah........got good stuff must share share mah.........hehe :D

ThaiG
14-04-2005, 12:30 AM
I nvr asked be4. Today is my 1st time calling her........
Btw where have u heard this from? U r her regular??? :confused:

I am not her tirak..u say u r gonna RTF right? can then ask her about this skin infection. Just hope its not a serious disease.

Q_QQ_Q
14-04-2005, 01:50 AM
I am not her tirak..u say u r gonna RTF right? can then ask her about this skin infection. Just hope its not a serious disease.

the question is..........She got this skin infection or she knows abt this infection?
I m jus very curious how come u will ask such a ques since u r not her tirak n nvr try her be4.......... :confused:

gremio82
14-04-2005, 12:42 PM

Cheers
SJG

Next week go together while i try G6 and u try G9........ :D hmmm.... 2 session at a go seems to be the better deal also....

Actually is becos the OKT at L6H52 is very friendly n I ask him who is the hottest girl in H52 so he told me G9 business is the best so I go n try.........

Must agree that the okt or the helpers play a part in the business.... WH got 1 guy wif tattoo in one of the house and the one beside got 1 guy that keep scolding vulgarities (SJG shld noe).... Really a great turn off..... There is also one house wif a dog tie beside to the door.... :)

ThaiG
14-04-2005, 01:53 PM
the question is..........She got this skin infection or she knows abt this infection?
I m jus very curious how come u will ask such a ques since u r not her tirak n nvr try her be4.......... :confused:

Since when i say i neber tried her before? She knows about the infection/disease/symptom or what you call it though.

Q_QQ_Q
14-04-2005, 02:12 PM
Next week go together while i try G6 and u try G9........ :D hmmm.... 2 session at a go seems to be the better deal also....

G5 is also a good choice.......(seeing is believing)
I find the OKT a nice guy becos he is friendly n wun say "lan jiao wae"(hokkien) as there r some OKT who will curse or scold u if u go n c c look look in the house n not call the girls there...... :cool:

Shuang_Jie_Gun
14-04-2005, 11:15 PM
Heh Heh Heh... Shuang Jie/... din know this house got "him"... :p

haha aiyo bro,u nv point out to me i also nv realise,its a her not him okie?me not gay leh. :p

Shuang_Jie_Gun
14-04-2005, 11:17 PM
[QUOTE=gremio82]Next week go together while i try G6 and u try G9........ :D hmmm.... 2 session at a go seems to be the better deal also....

[QUOTE]

ur proposal sounds promising,will definitely consider. :p

Shuang_Jie_Gun
14-04-2005, 11:20 PM
G5 is also a good choice.......(seeing is believing)
I find the OKT a nice guy becos he is friendly n wun say "lan jiao wae"(hokkien) as there r some OKT who will curse or scold u if u go n c c look look in the house n not call the girls there...... :cool:

this may sounds weird to some bros out there btw for me,the okts of the hse plays an important part in deciding if i wanna patronise the hse,got some hses at lor18 nv got my bz or my bros due to f-up attitude which kind off turns me off whereas okts of hses like wh12 & l6h52 attracts me and i tend to intro my bros there whenever they wanna see see. ;)

Q_QQ_Q
15-04-2005, 01:55 AM
some hses at lor18 nv got my bz or my bros due to f-up attitude which kind off turns me off whereas okts of hses like wh12 & l6h52 attracts me and i tend to intro my bros there whenever they wanna see see. ;)

Precisely........
btw, jus came back from L6H52G9 again.......
Only word to decribe, GOOD!!! Satisfying!!! :D

mdss
15-04-2005, 02:38 AM
this may sounds weird to some bros out there btw for me,the okts of the hse plays an important part in deciding if i wanna patronise the hse

yeah some okt gif 1 kind of face n sum ask u to hurry n pick the girls...

ThaiG
15-04-2005, 10:57 AM
btw, jus came back from L6H52G9 again.......
D

Hi, so has you found out more about her leg infection/syndrome?

KaZukihito
15-04-2005, 01:51 PM
Hello bro

Hey hey yesterday i went to l6h52g9 Wow... What a wonderful night ... She is really powerfull ... Really know how guys want it ... Her english is good too ..Ok end here ...

Went in see see look look ... Saw g9 cute look ... ask for her mai tu liao ... She come out smile at me ... Then we walk to the room ... Reach room ask to take off the shoes ...Ok then out of sudden she bend down and help me take off my sock ... Wow GF feeling ... Went in room ...kiss her touch the boobs he rabba my bro ... Wow high ...he help me take off my cloth ... And she do abit of strip dance ... SO high feel like rape her without bath ... Knn see the room no rope if not rape her liao hahaha ... Anyway went in for bath ... She no rush ... take her own sweet time bathing for you ... rubba here and there ... clean every conner for you ... Then inside bath room we play with water juz like GF and Bf like that ... Out of sudden she push me to the wall and she bend down and give a BBBJ ... And inside her mouth is hot water ... She giving me a hot BBBJ so song till i go jurong ... In my mind I say how wonderfull is she dont stop ... Bed time she also give BBBJ lick like she eating ICe cream ... Anyway the rest you guys got to find out more lar working time ...

Face : 8/10 cute
Body : 7.5/10 Good to me can carry around
BBBJ: 10/10 V.Good
BJ : Same V.Good
FJ: Make you feel like king and she really know what we guys wants
Damage : 40 + 20 = $60 Enjoyable and feel like king and GF feeling

I really did her like no tomorrow , Carry her around , Did her alot of style ... If i not wrong almost 5 -6 style i did to her ... She also say wowwwwwww you bro so big ... I guess she love it ... Anyways if i not wrong she is hong pia over there ... Guys try it ... She will make you like king ...

Shuang_Jie_Gun
15-04-2005, 07:43 PM
oh my,yet another fantastic fr.looks like she is a must-try.hehe.. :D

KaZukihito
15-04-2005, 09:11 PM
Yo bro try it and you will get it sure no regret dun worry bro .... May go look for her again ... No try no gain ... Try liao you super gian ....

gremio82
15-04-2005, 09:43 PM
oh my,yet another fantastic fr.looks like she is a must-try.hehe.. :D

Go for 3some lor. Confirm G6 and G9 make u float to paradise and also forget ur name..... :D

just_me
15-04-2005, 09:47 PM
Go for 3some lor. Confirm G6 and G9 make u float to paradise and also forget ur name..... :D

you tried 3some with G6 and G9?? can give FR? :p I would like to try too.

mysterious
15-04-2005, 09:52 PM
the OKT of this house is one of the friendiest in the whole of GL... do support him and his stable of gals ;)

gremio82
15-04-2005, 09:56 PM
you tried 3some with G6 and G9?? can give FR? :p I would like to try too.

Nope... Never tried Cat40 b4. Oni tried Fl and now thinking of starting cat40...

just_me
15-04-2005, 10:00 PM
Nope... Never tried Cat40 b4. Oni tried Fl and now thinking of starting cat40...

so y ask SJG to try G6 and 9? just a joke? :confused:

oxilary
15-04-2005, 10:01 PM

u mean u nv tried cat 40 tarma issit?

just_me
15-04-2005, 10:02 PM

oxilary, u tried before?

gremio82
15-04-2005, 10:14 PM
so y ask SJG to try G6 and 9? just a joke?

Just a suggest oni mah.... :)

Nope ... Comparing okt tarma wif cat40 tarma nw..... :D

oxilary
15-04-2005, 10:17 PM
Nope ... Comparing okt tarma wif cat40 tarma nw.....

ahhh ic :)

oxilary, u tried before?

nope.. nv found a girl dat can click and willing to tarma with another :p

gremio82
15-04-2005, 10:22 PM
nope.. nv found a girl dat can click and willing to tarma with another :p

2 gals to click is one issue. Other issue is the time given.... $40 for 25mins for 1 gal. 2 gal need $80 and time is 25mins? If 50mins for tarma and $80 confirm i go for it....

oxilary
15-04-2005, 10:50 PM
2 gals to click is one issue. Other issue is the time given.... $40 for 25mins for 1 gal. 2 gal need $80 and time is 25mins? If 50mins for tarma and $80 confirm i go for it....

hehe.. psycho the OKT lor :p

Q_QQ_Q
16-04-2005, 01:56 AM
Hi, so has you found out more about her leg infection/syndrome?

didnt ask her on that issue..........
cos I was busy enjoying the whole process.........hehe....... :D

Shuang_Jie_Gun
16-04-2005, 10:41 AM
Yo bro try it and you will get it sure no regret dun worry bro .... May go look for her again ... No try no gain ... Try liao you super gian ....

i must go see see her look again 1st,me a sucker for looks leh :D

Shuang_Jie_Gun
16-04-2005, 10:42 AM

just maybe leh..hehe btw bro that day when i go try g6 is g9 also inside the tank?

Shuang_Jie_Gun
16-04-2005, 10:43 AM
the OKT of this house is one of the friendiest in the whole of GL... do support him and his stable of gals ;)

yes,this i agree.he used to be okt for wh10,always find his attitude superb.if every okt like him then power liao :)

Shuang_Jie_Gun
16-04-2005, 10:44 AM
so y ask SJG to try G6 and 9? just a joke? :confused:

he always ask me be guinea pig mah,if gd then he will try after i do one,used to it liao hor GM? :p

gremio82
16-04-2005, 11:12 AM
he always ask me be guinea pig mah,if gd then he will try after i do one,used to it liao hor GM? :p

Na li yor.... I got test test WQ 1st leh.... :D As for that nite why i no go is cos of my wound not yet heal. So cannot play too hiong or it may open again. Must wait next fri or sat to see if its ok....

Shuang_Jie_Gun
16-04-2005, 11:20 AM
Na li yor.... I got test test WQ 1st leh.... :D As for that nite why i no go is cos of my wound not yet heal. So cannot play too hiong or it may open again. Must wait next fri or sat to see if its ok....

hehe me just joking la.btw wonder is it true there open either 1 or 1.30pm if really maybe wanna go..hehe u knw la.wanna meet earlier boh?nw at hm bored leh ;)

Q_QQ_Q
18-04-2005, 04:04 AM
hehe me just joking la.btw wonder is it true there open either 1 or 1.30pm if really maybe wanna go..hehe u knw la.wanna meet earlier boh?nw at hm bored leh ;)

Heard from the OKT they open from 1.30pm to 1.30am everyday..........
Try liao bo? Still waiting for yr FR............hehe...... :D

LeDivorcee
18-04-2005, 10:12 AM
Confirmed that they are opened from 1.30pm to 1.30am, with the younger OKT outside the house. Looking forward for an ON with one of the girls since he doesn't object to that either!!!

hardcore_bonkie
18-04-2005, 02:58 PM
Confirmed that they are opened from 1.30pm to 1.30am, with the younger OKT outside the house. Looking forward for an ON with one of the girls since he doesn't object to that either!!!

Great!! i wanna go too.... can jio me? :D

LeDivorcee
18-04-2005, 04:43 PM
Great!! i wanna go too.... can jio me? :D

Sure, will on you when I got the chance. PM me your contacts if you can.

Q_QQ_Q
19-04-2005, 02:49 AM
Hi guys!

Jus came back from L6H52 n try G5........

She is quite sweet n pretty......but most importantly......mischievious!

everything is quite standard in terms of service but she can really speak good chinese.

Dun really wana describe too much about her service as they r quite standard but there is one very very special thingy she can do..........

Her CB can sort of "squeeze"(become tighter) my dick when i m bonking her! Quite amazed by her speciality! Good feeling though........

On the whole, that is something very new n if u wan a naughty bonk, she is the one........ :D

Shuang_Jie_Gun
20-04-2005, 07:46 PM
Hi guys!

Jus came back from L6H52 n try G5........

bro u no gd liao,this thread is dedicated to G9 leh but u post fr for g5 here. ;)

vandom66
20-04-2005, 10:08 PM
bro u no gd liao,this thread is dedicated to G9 leh but u post fr for g5 here. ;)

At least he share the good gem with the bros here

Q_QQ_Q
20-04-2005, 11:31 PM

hehe.....Thank you so much for yr support!!!

Jus doing my part as a samster to share whatever I tried!!

Ups to the Samster Spirit! :D

PS: to those who appreciate my small little effort, pls kindly up my rep points but those who dun, pls dun minus also lah....hehe.... ;)

Shuang_Jie_Gun
23-04-2005, 12:23 AM

me just joke joke de,no offense hor? ;)

Shuang_Jie_Gun
23-04-2005, 10:11 AM
last tues went there,wanted to try G9 but got someone beat me hv to it,that nite running out of time so have to wait for another day which i think its going to be 2day!keke..wait for my FR here.Stay tuned :p

wilson84
23-04-2005, 10:28 AM
hi bros, abit of noob thingy to ask.. L6h52G9 issit geylang lor 6? den how i find house 52? the gal tag is G9?

Thanks

Shuang_Jie_Gun
23-04-2005, 10:43 AM
hi bros, abit of noob thingy to ask.. L6h52G9 issit geylang lor 6? den how i find house 52? the gal tag is G9?

Thanks

ya geylang lor 6.

wilson84
23-04-2005, 10:44 AM
bro, how do know its h52? it has a sign outside?

Shuang_Jie_Gun
23-04-2005, 10:48 AM

try going down and take a look.unless u didnt open ur eyes of not u cant miss it

Luna
23-04-2005, 11:45 AM

Their house unit number placement is the same as those private houses elsewhere in Singapore, can't be missed.

Q_QQ_Q
23-04-2005, 11:57 AM
Back with more FR.............n bro Ledivorcee introduce me to try G8

She is sweet looking but very "guai lan" n speaks good chinese.........

SHe got some scars over her body as I noticed.........

everything was quite standard thru out as usual..........no BBBJ........(sianz) but very power suction.........

She start riding me on top, missionary n finish with doggie........

Her speciality is rite after the bonk whereby she will give me the traditional thai massage! She really like treat me like toy twist n turn but damn shiok!

rating : 7.5/10
RTF : If I need a good massage n in very good mood to "Guai Lan" wif her..........

In summary: the rankings among L6H52, is G9, G5, G8

jus my 2 cents worth :cool:

Shuang_Jie_Gun
23-04-2005, 12:02 PM
Back with more FR.............n bro Ledivorcee introduce me to try G8

jus my 2 cents worth :cool:

bro,u really a big fan of h52 man,kudos to u bro. ;)

sex_maniac2
23-04-2005, 12:08 PM
Their house unit number placement is the same as those private houses elsewhere in Singapore, can't be missed.

There is a vending machine outside the house also. That day saw G5 come out do catwalk to buy drinks at the vending machine. When she bent down to pick up her drink, and my eyes :eek: :D

Luna
23-04-2005, 12:35 PM
There is a vending machine outside the house also. That day saw G5 come out do catwalk to buy drinks at the vending machine. When she bent down to pick up her drink, and my eyes :eek: :D

I only know the vending machine is about 5m away from the main door.

Q_QQ_Q
23-04-2005, 02:14 PM
bro,u really a big fan of h52 man,kudos to u bro. ;)

Becos after i intro to my frens, they almost everytime also jio me go together back there mah........n somemore that day went down with bro ledivorcee becos he jio me mah.........hehe.......

I hope u will enjoy yr trip there if yr taste for girls r almost same as me.......
I walk the whole L6 n find the girls in rest of the houses all like "fighting chicken"
got tattoo n too colourful hair, not my type. Girls in H52 look "cleaner" n more to my likings n of cos, the friendly OKT play a big part also......hehe...... :D

angkong25
25-04-2005, 06:08 PM
Bros,

After all these report. let me tell u 100 horses also cannot catch.

Look- 10/10
Service - 10/10
GF feeling -11/10 (out of range)
Boring - 0/10 (never will u feel boring)
Position - willing to try.
Massage - 8/10
RTF - 100%

Do i need to say more !!!!

I will give a detail report at nite.

Pls do not zap me...... Still got work to finish !!! :rolleyes:

angkong25
25-04-2005, 06:53 PM
Dearest brothers,

Today as i promised, i went down to GL6 to try out cat40. As usual agent johnson was by my side as we take cab and cheong to the mentioned place. As we proceed, we came across the two prcs at hotel 6, wow... darned chios.... but not today...too bad....

Our target was locked at H66 as we approached.... we went in...............
guess wat..business was too gd...all gals were taken... ... without a moment, we immediately switch target ...without thinking...we proceed down to H52 which the okt was so friendly.... we went in.... agent johnson took out his gun and shot at G8... by then the smoke get into my eyes... through it...i saw this G9 that was smiling all the way and whispering to G8.... without a doubt, i decided it was her..fate i so called..... so cute like my previous GF... the smile was a killler... it pierced through my heart and i stand blur, cock standing....Since tits was not a major factor for me... i think hers was ok.... As she stand up and walk to sign in, she led me and was talking throughout the way to her room...which i din really pay attention to.....Once in the room... she start to on the chinese music, it really cool my nervous feeling... next she on the fan and the aircon.... oh god... it was cold... then i ask her she not cold meh...she say i like cold...Well, since she like it, it does not sound nice if i ask her to shut it off..... anyway i think the smile of hers have already warmed my body.....she started to bath me....we were talking and chatting like no tomorrow... as if we were friends, the feeling was so nice so cool, After bathing also start to dry mi...Oh boy... she can talk chinese, english...(average).... Not much of a language barrier... Enough of talking, the action started....

she start to catbath... stroke my little head , licking my neck, ears using her titus to touch my brother here and there.... as she do the blow job... the sounds effect from her was solid... not fake...very real as if she was enjoying it.....suction power was there... licking the balls in the process, licking between the legs... wow... power up..... so great feeling.....listen up bro....this is even b4 the FJ... she made u like you were in heaven for the 7th time...... Once the time ripe, she took out the cd and start the FJ.... she started to rock me..... after a good 3 mins... she ask me to rock her... as i am a lazy fellow... i ask her to continue as i din wan... i liked her to rock on top.....after 5 mins, she like kind of tired so i ask her to change position and she gladly agreed.... So i sit up with my but still on the bed, carry her ass and pump her. she was moaning ..boy , tat was like alice in wonderland.... decided to release the full load in her..... She clean me up and say she tired..... Realising that she is tired... i invite her to lied beside me and rest.... while we rest... we kind of chat.... then she say she was sleepy as she just finish her dinner... after tat she say give me massage which i am so happily waiting.... wow...as she give the massage, her CB was brushing across my lower back...wo... feeling u cannot describe...X-factor.....after that she told me she was 21 yr old and her bithday is 16 may ..... she like the pencil boy very much which her ex-client brought for her.... and she would go kallang to swim on her off-days.....Bros, u all know wat to do ar.... after the massage, she was very playful and mess up my hair and laughing....... i simply could not be angry with her.....she bite me on the arm and i told her not too and she ask me why... i say pain lah.... then i pad her on the ass and ask her pain a not...she say she like.... Oh she make me laugh on her naive.....Pls ar..bro, dun hurt her hor......Then we proceed to clean up and i ask her permission to take photo of her which i never thought of doing it when i go cheong.... I took 3 pics of her on my HP and boy she like to take photographs..... Wish she were my GF.... Oei .wake up.......... Back to reality.... i put on my shoes and met agent Johnson outside..... It was excellent, never, i mean never did i come across someone so gd as her... i could hve given her a excellent service award. It was thousand time better than the cat80 that i had... i would rather use the $80 on her for two sessions......With tat i ended the special mission i had with agent J....... we shall return next week to bring u more highlights!!!!!

BJ- 8/10
Service - 11/10
FJ - 8/10

Q_QQ_Q
25-04-2005, 08:51 PM
Dearest brothers,

.... we shall return next week to bring u more highlights!!!!!

BJ- 8/10
Service - 11/10
FJ - 8/10

Haha! seems like I found myself a supporter!
Enjoy yr ride! ;)

Konkek Johnson
25-04-2005, 09:15 PM
It was excellent, never, i mean never did i come across someone so gd as her... i could hve given her a excellent service award. It was thousand time better than the cat80 that i had

Glad u enjoyed ur trip down to the funhouse bro. and a quite short and sharp illustrative fr. feels like i was going thru a stroyboard, frame by frame. For that FR, i dub unto thee the Konkek Johnson's "Enid Blyton" award. Heres to many more bro..

everhard
25-04-2005, 09:42 PM
Glad u enjoyed ur trip down to the funhouse bro. and a quite short and sharp illustrative fr. feels like i was going thru a stroyboard, frame by frame. For that FR, i dub unto thee the Konkek Johnson's "Enid Blyton" award. Heres to many more bro..

Agent johnson,are u recuiting? haha

Konkek Johnson
25-04-2005, 10:13 PM
Agent johnson,are u recuiting? haha

y? u wanna join :p ....

no lah....dun have the stature to start anything bro...i am considered still a hatchling compared to the other bros...so i am just looking...learning....and fucking... :cool:

angkong25
26-04-2005, 01:20 PM
Haha! seems like I found myself a supporter!
Enjoy yr ride! ;)

Hell ya... u r rite dude....

credit to agent J.......

You'll never walk alone.....

LeDivorcee
30-04-2005, 12:40 AM
I think we should organise a Arty section next time before we go down to L6H52.

KNN, I am in Langkawi, see so many chio ang mo gals, but cannot touch... NB, my cock itchy already...

Wait for me to return to SG then I will sure cheong H52 and f*** the girls until they cry for help...

So anyone interested? Most Saturday and/or Sunday night I am free. Let me volunteer to be the organiser. Anyone interested, please PM me your contact number and state in the subject line Arty L6H52... Siew Bo? :D

stud
01-05-2005, 12:13 PM
Really don't know what so special about this girl.
Went down there yesterday evening.
Look- 5/10 ( she's actually a FAT girl )
Service - 5/10
GF feeling -5/10 (out of range - my arse)
Boring - 0/10 (very boring)
Position - some positions willing to try
No BBBJ
No kissing, no fingering, no juices from her CB
Pure mechanical fuck
Very very safe fuck
No anal
Only good thing is the yhay she can speak ENGLISH & she's educated
If u have tried L6H66G16,G7 - this house is way below the fuck standards.

RTF - god damn it, no way

suchern
01-05-2005, 12:53 PM
Service - 5/10
No BBBJ
Pure mechanical fuck
Very very safe fuck
No anal
Only good thing is the yhay she can speak ENGLISH & she's educated
If u have tried L6H66G16,G7 - this house is way below the fuck standards.

RTF - god damn it, no way

This is the exact same experience I got when I tried this gal in Jan this year.
Very SOP experience. Everything capped.
I was actually quite surprised when i started to see all the mindblowing FRs
recently. I put it down to "No chemistry, cannot click" when i tried her.

stud
01-05-2005, 02:16 PM
Really man, agree with u.
Unbelievable on what these guys post in the forum.
Unless these guys haven't tried H66 to do a comparison on service standards.

No offence to all brothers.

walabis
01-05-2005, 07:20 PM
Really man, agree with u.
Unbelievable on what these guys post in the forum.
Unless these guys haven't tried H66 to do a comparison on service standards.
No offence to all brothers.

As what the usual saying.."One man wonder while the other man wander" :)

Q_QQ_Q
01-05-2005, 07:31 PM
All after all this proof one thing:-

A man's meat is another man's poison

Guess it is up to those ppl to grade how good G9 is........

Enjoy bonking! :cool:

ThaiG
01-05-2005, 09:55 PM

Service - 5/10
No BBBJ

I concur with these too.
To me, she not ugly, so looks -6/10. If you look closely, it seems like her face is quite uneven, covered up only by her makeup.
However its her body which I mind. She is actually more like pear shaped(To this extend) And unevenly slightly dark. I put her body as 4/10[or maybe only 3/10]

Service wise is not as horrible as above, but still average, nothing to talk about.

angkong25
02-05-2005, 12:20 AM
bro, i dun know wat happened and i am not starting a war here. But if you feel it is not up to yr standard then dun try... tat is wat happened to me as on the FR... if you cannot accept then hve u think b4 that maybe u and her cannot click..tat y the service is rendered to u as bad...$40 bucks wat u wan...a tip-top service.... (my arse).... maybe it is u who is fuck up-----honest to say... if it was one person me who say tat then the fr can be doubted but if 2 or 3 similar fr are coming out from different ppl... then i dun think we deserve your lecture....maybe the time you go wasn't the rite time i assume.... imagine yourself being fuck by countless guys a day, they are also humans, think on this aspect...dude... cheap fuck dun complained...something extra treat it as a bonus.... :confused:

n.o 10
02-05-2005, 02:44 AM
yeah i agree wit angkong25 ! sometime if u tink u wan tip top service go to malaysian gal n pay 150bucks lor !

suchern
02-05-2005, 03:02 AM
bro, i dun know wat happened and i am not starting a war here. But if you feel it is not up to yr standard then dun try... tat is wat happened to me as on the FR... if you cannot accept then hve u think b4 that maybe u and her cannot click..tat y the service is rendered to u as bad...$40 bucks wat u wan...a tip-top service.... (my arse).... maybe it is u who is fuck up-----honest to say... if it was one person me who say tat then the fr can be doubted but if 2 or 3 similar fr are coming out from different ppl... then i dun think we deserve your lecture....maybe the time you go wasn't the rite time i assume.... imagine yourself being fuck by countless guys a day, they are also humans, think on this aspect...dude... cheap fuck dun complained...something extra treat it as a bonus.... :confused:

hello bro, nobody is lecturing u here. No 1 is saying that the good FRs on her
(urs included) are untrue. We are only stating what we got when we
tried her. Why so hot?

Q_QQ_Q
02-05-2005, 07:08 AM
Hello there!

Dun start a war in my thread ok?
We r here to share our experiences with others.........whether positive or negative, is all discussion........

"a man's meat is another's poison"

Cool it alrite~~~~~~ :cool:

LeDivorcee
02-05-2005, 12:56 PM
Totally agreed. It is your right to rate if the girl is good enough for your taste or not. If not you can post your negative FR here saying that she is not suitable for you. But need not say that others are giving her special points or reference. If you are happy with her service, then give her more points in your rating. At most she only get more business. If you don't like her service, she gets a lower rating from you. No need to get so hot about everything.

Remember, the WL are also human. Sometimes, she gets tired after serving a lot of customers, or sometimes she is not in the mood. That is why there are such things as PMS.

We are all cheongsters here, to share and exchange experiences. Let just talk this over a cup of kopi or tiger, siew bo? :D

angkong25
02-05-2005, 01:05 PM

Hi bro,

If u dun wan to cap then u are putting everyone here in danger, do u know tat?? so wat status do u hve here to talk abt cheonging and sharing.... Grow up !!!

suchern
02-05-2005, 01:07 PM
Hi bro,

If u dun wan to cap then u are putting everyone here in danger, do u know tat?? so wat status do u hve here to talk abt cheonging and sharing.... Grow up !!!

I was referring to the bbbj lah! Seems like u really feel pissed when pp
post comments contrary to wat u posted. As for growing up, i think u need to.

angkong25
02-05-2005, 01:09 PM
hello bro, nobody is lecturing u here. No 1 is saying that the good FRs on her
(urs included) are untrue. We are only stating what we got when we
tried her. Why so hot?

Wat rights do u have to say tat our FRs are untrue. We are also only stating what we got when we tried her, then y so negative, putting the bros who give her the thumb-up down...

angkong25
02-05-2005, 01:13 PM
I was referring to the bbbj lah! Seems like u really feel pissed when pp
post comments contrary to wat u posted. As for growing up, i think u need to.

Well, for yr info, i din hve the cd on when bbbj, haha... i think u r the fuck up one tat y... kid... For yr info, i am open to negative comments but the way u place yr so called statement, is like we r bluffing u, tat leds to this argument... so y not u reflect on yrself.

suchern
02-05-2005, 01:14 PM
Wat rights do u have to say tat our FRs are untrue. We are also only stating what we got when we tried her, then y so negative, putting the bros who give her the thumb-up down...

Hey, pls read back on all the posts so far on this g9 from me so far.
Which 1 mentioned that the +ve FRs are untrue? I have never been
negative about this thing; i also put it down to "no chemistry" when i tried
her. Did i put down the bros who gave her thumbs up? Show me
the posts in which i did.

suchern
02-05-2005, 01:17 PM
Well, for yr info, i din hve the cd on when bbbj, haha... i think u r the fuck up one tat y... kid... For yr info, i am open to negative comments but the way u place yr so called statement, is like we r bluffing u, tat leds to this argument... so y not u reflect on yrself.

Sigh..... from these comments, i think all can see who's the kid here.

angkong25
02-05-2005, 01:20 PM
Hey, pls read back on all the posts so far on this g9 from me so far.
Which 1 mentioned that the +ve FRs are untrue? I have never been
negative about this thing; i also put it down to "no chemistry" when i tried
her. Did i put down the bros who gave her thumbs up? Show me
the posts in which i did.

I was not talking abt yr post by the way, it was stud and thaiG post tat i was refering, it was u who itchy backside tat reply to the thread and got yrself into this... MR Kid!! Stop yr darned mind-games.... bye...i think everyone in this thread know who is the kid....HAHA :) kid will always be kid... Bros... let ignore him... let him win lah... we just enjoyed wat we go for...

suchern
02-05-2005, 01:23 PM
I was not talking abt yr post by the way, it was stud and thaiG post tat i was refering, it was u who itchy backside tat reply to the thread and got yrself into this... MR Kid!! Stop yr darned mind-games.... bye...i think everyone in this thread know who is the kid....HAHA :) kid will always be kid... Bros... let ignore him... let him win lah... we just enjoyed wat we go for...

If it was their posts, then why quote me in ur earlier replies?
muahahaha who wanna play mind games wif u? R u a WL?

angkong25
02-05-2005, 01:27 PM
one word for u..shut up and move on!

suchern
02-05-2005, 01:39 PM
one word for u..shut up and move on!

Cannot shut up otherwise who talk to u? Thot u wanna let me win?

Q_QQ_Q
02-05-2005, 03:24 PM
Stop it for goodness sake!

Please respect yrselves n others in this thread....... :mad:

Bomb
03-05-2005, 02:47 AM
Im new here, give face ? stop the quarrel.
to each his own.

i also got tried her few days back.

Bj cap
face true abit uneven but quite cute.
can french.
service above avg to me. :)

think some bros really caught her on a bad day.

RTF:sure on her bd cos after mine :)

angkong25
03-05-2005, 10:17 AM
Im new here, give face ? stop the quarrel.
to each his own.

i also got tried her few days back.

Bj cap
face true abit uneven but quite cute.
can french.
service above avg to me. :)

think some bros really caught her on a bad day.

RTF:sure on her bd cos after mine :)

Give face...sure no problem..anyway i am not going to quarrel or pick a fight just be cos of a $40 chick... But let be fair when giving FR... be objective and give constructive comments not to attack on individuals.... I think as wat i hve said... she has service a lot of bros and is feeling tired... thus as wat bomb bro had said, a bad day she has and a bad time u go for visiting....LOL...let cheers..

cy-sam
03-05-2005, 11:20 AM
how money? pls tell

Bomb
05-05-2005, 07:01 PM
how money? pls tell

$40 lor :p

How much u wanna give :D

malyongdini
05-05-2005, 07:18 PM
Me going to try G5 tonight. Will update all of you tomolo.

Bomb
06-05-2005, 12:50 AM
Newbie doing FR :o

Went down h52.
wanna call g9 again,not wking,call g8,not wking,g2 need to quee .5hr.
call g6 cos no time wait, come home watch soccer.

Boobs: normal, dun know how to see cup size.
Body: tummy fats
Looks: 6.5/10
Bj: 7.5/10, many tounge actions,lick balls finger ass.
Fj: 8/10, use ky however ver hardworking i jus lie down relax,i lazy bum :p
Attitude : frdly, no gf feel, coms problem, she speaks min eng n chinese.

Rtf:if got no 1 else to bonk

UltimateTirak
06-05-2005, 11:19 AM
Newbie doing FR :o

Went down h52.
wanna call g9 again,not wking,call g8,not wking,g2 need to quee .5hr.
call g6 cos no time wait, come home watch soccer.

Hi. May i know what time you went down to H52, pls?

Bomb
06-05-2005, 04:33 PM
Hi. May i know what time you went down to H52, pls?

ard 10:30 bah.

went in room ard 10:45

u there ah? that young guy sittind down while i left?

angkong25
06-05-2005, 08:15 PM
bro,

does time hve a factor on this?? :confused: ..LOL

Luna
06-05-2005, 08:43 PM
bro,

does time hve a factor on this?? :confused: ..LOL

He just want to make sure that timing bro bomb went is it the peak hour, so he could avoid the same woes.

angkong25
06-05-2005, 09:06 PM
He just want to make sure that timing bro bomb went is it the peak hour, so he could avoid the same woes.

oh ic... hmm... ya i think time does have a factor...

Bomb
10-05-2005, 02:12 PM
tks to bro who up my rep point, but i dun know who.

btw g5,g6 gd frds; g8,g9 gd frds

angkong25
10-05-2005, 03:02 PM
tks to bro who up my rep point, but i dun know who.

btw g5,g6 gd frds; g8,g9 gd frds

It me... keep my initals quiet..or ppl will use it to zap other ppl then i die liao...

CCB...i up you somebody zap mi.... who tat coward who zap me for nothing....KNNzz... :mad:

IC... i was wondering the same...they always sit together and whispering...

Bomb
10-05-2005, 03:17 PM
It me... keep my initals quiet..or ppl will use it to zap other ppl then i die liao...

CCB...i up you somebody zap mi.... who tat coward who zap me for nothing....KNNzz... :mad:

IC... i was wondering the same...they always sit together and whispering...

tks bro, can get zap n dont know who?

last time i know 1 fl local always at l18. name fiona, up her once but lost her contaacts, now trying to find back :)

angkong25
10-05-2005, 03:22 PM
tks bro, can get zap n dont know who?

last time i know 1 fl local always at l18. name fiona, up her once but lost her contaacts, now trying to find back :)

Cos at your control panel, you can see who up & zap you...the person who zap me is a coward... bo guts to admit, ball less fellow... despise this kind of ppl...

FL swee bo???

Bomb
10-05-2005, 03:29 PM
Quite swee, 24 yrs old.
She doing with 2 of her frds, got 1 period she always at L18 opps the fish tank shop. Latter heard 1 guy call ah boy(OKT) took 3 of them, 1 of her frd damm chio, always cant get. When she 1st went she only charge 40 cos she dont know market, my frd tried at 40, 2 days latter went down charge 100, ccb dont know which idoit teach her, actually have her contacts,but my old phone lcd spoilt, now cant open, trying to see frds wherethe still have her contacts. :(

angkong25
10-05-2005, 03:32 PM
[QUOTE=Bomb]Quite swee, 24 yrs old.

Got must introduce ar...

Bomb
10-05-2005, 03:56 PM
U want ar...aiyah say lah!! Check yr PM!!! :D

bro, u try her before ah? name fione, hope i spell right, 1 oof her frd call ah girl.

angkong25
10-05-2005, 06:29 PM
bro, u try her before ah? name fione, hope i spell right, 1 oof her frd call ah girl.

Are you sure u wan to ask him this question.... :confused:

he never try b4 lah... he told me liao...

do u wan him to take away 2 pts from you... :D keke

Bomb
10-05-2005, 06:48 PM
Are you sure u wan to ask him this question.... :confused:

he never try b4 lah... he told me liao...

do u wan him to take away 2 pts from you... :D keke

ic, pai say, he ask u check pm, so i tot he got try

angkong25
10-05-2005, 08:17 PM
ic, pai say, he ask u check pm, so i tot he got try

he is teasing me.....

funny lah he...dun c him very fierce... but he very friendly...

Bomb
11-05-2005, 12:43 PM
Thanks bro jt n the bros who up me, i rushing out for a bonk, will return the favour, Bro Jt i meeting julie :p

Hear from me soon

angkong25
11-05-2005, 07:18 PM
Yup!! Up u in anticipation of yr FR on Julie.....no FR ....hehehe...ask Angkong25 wat will happen :eek:

I know wat going to happen and gd luck to u, bro Bomb.... you are going to get the bombs of yr lifetime to remember....

My avatar so chio, u never meet me and KNN u say I fierce!! Ai SI Ar???

yr gf rite?? :p Got time then meet you tcss lah... this fri going down for cat40...c u interested?? mai si mai si...ai huat!!!!

Bomb
11-05-2005, 07:27 PM
Fr up,

bro angkong25, bo jio?

walabis
11-05-2005, 08:21 PM
I had been heard a lot of this famous G9 in this house and decided to give a try today. The tank got 5 girls and all since don't have big boobs but all of them look SYT. I picked G9 whi in a black dress. She held my hand and lead me to her room. She strike the first approach "How are You?" "Fine,thank youy." I replied. "My name is hump (sound like), what about you?" she asked again. "You can speak pretty good english, sweetie.." I said. She gave me a smile and said "Thanks you."
The shower part was good and she wash me like her bf..She asked whether I had lunch and I said no but come here to eat.I asked her in return whether she has her...Out of sudden,she kneel down n give me a BBBJ, as wat bro QQQ said "it was so electrofying!!! Power is the word n Stiff n Hard was the reaction!!! Very hardworkingly suck n lick my brother..........but very noti"
After shower she help me to dry up and asked me to wait for her at the bed.
While on bed, she lickes my whole body and frenching..she allowed tongue fight just like bf and gf frenching. She slowly moved her tongue down to my ass and ass rimming..her tongue really work well and went deep my ASS!! great feeling!! After a while she start to work on my balls and finally my dick This is what I called "my ass and cock licking good"
After a very shiok BBBJ my brudder become so solid and I know I am going to erupt any time into her hot mouth hole........she then turned around with her butt facing me..kekeke..69 position...I slowly finger it and with my tongue slowly work a bit on the buttock..she give clue for me to lick her cunt but her dream "never come true" haha..She capped me and not even know when and she slowly ride me on top. Her "Rock n Roll" was just nice for me and out of sudden she asked me this question in a sexy tone "You feeling good?"
I dun know how or shy to answer her..the next thing I do to carry her up and pumped her hard with my favourite position with my both rested on the headboard. I pumped her hard and make sure all my loads fully discharge.
We both rest on the bed and gossip a bit of her bosses and ex-boss.
While chatting she stroke my dick and a moment, my brudder soild as a rock again.She asked me whether I want a second round..I said up to her..she so happy and tell her boss.."EXTENDED"
We went to the bathroom and she help me to wash up my dick and make sure it is still hard.A good foreplay with my dick got good suck in the bathroom.After drying, she continue her lick and suck job..She make my dick is hard and slowly capped me and asked me to do her doggie.. After a long few minutes pumping and knew my second cum is cuming, I pull off the CD and release on her back..She scream and said I naughty..Mo choice I got to help her to clean my cum with the toilet paper.
As I got sometime left she gave me some massage knowing me I am tired..massage may not good but at least she tried.

Name:Hump??
Look : 7/10(SYT)
boobs: 6/10 (32B and pink nipples!!but I prefer a bigger one)
BBBJ: 8/10(not perfect 10 but at 8 I consider good liao)
FJ: 9/10 (very hardworking and co-operative)
AR:7/10
overall: 8/10
RTF: Sure
Damage: $80 (2 sessions) + 10 (tips) + $6 (URA fine, coupon expired!!)

I guess today is my horny & bonking day....3 cums in a day!! 4 hours later I discovered a gem in L8H66 series..not a good looker but her service is anytime match L6H66 top girl there..I will post a FR after my dinner provided I got "energy" to type..

sibeyjio
11-05-2005, 08:51 PM
Hi bro... will wait for ur fr.. which gal made u go for 3rd bonk of the day.. curious to find out :D

angkong25
11-05-2005, 09:45 PM
Fr up,
bro angkong25, bo jio?

want to go ?? u so busy with FL....

I had been heard a lot of this famous G9 in this house and decided to give a try today. The tank got 5 girls and all since don't have big boobs but all of them look SYT. I picked G9 whi in a black dress.

wah lau..even better than wat i had... master....still got ar somemore... i also want!!! :p Well i guess nobody is going to say our FR is unaccurate anymore....keke :D

Bomb
11-05-2005, 10:25 PM
want to go ?? u so busy with FL....

wah lau..even better than wat i had... master....still got ar somemore... i also want!!! :p Well i guess nobody is going to say our FR is unaccurate anymore....keke

i where got busy with Fl?
friday wat time? 530-930 i comfirm out,before n after can plan :)
actually i miss g9,but she never ar me . sian 1/2.i still waitting my 1st ar.
her bd coming liao

angkong25
11-05-2005, 10:48 PM
i where got busy with Fl?
friday wat time? 530-930 i comfirm out,before n after can plan :)
actually i miss g9,but she never ar me . sian 1/2.i still waitting my 1st ar.
her bd coming liao

ai yo... we going after work @ 1800... ar actually nothing wan lah...first time maybe giam giam... 2nd time i dun wan liao.... specially if you wan frenching...dude...one word of advise ...dun put too much details in the cat40... just bonk and forget...u know..

Libra
12-05-2005, 01:17 AM
I pop over to Hse 52 along Lor 6 to check out G9 but to no avail. Saw this G8 actually would like to give it a miss but saw her like disappointment look makes my heart melt so try her.

Noting much from the bathroom to bed accept I like the fact she takes "my" towel to dry me again.. personal touch I guess. She is a pretty petite enduring girl. Some freckles on her face if u try not to notice u would miss it altogether.

on the bed, she sucks and licks my nipples at the same time tease my little "head". After tt Helmet on then BJ. Pretty strong suction. Next come the part I don't like most working girls do.. start doing when my little head is only 70% stift. Anyway.. she's on top, after that missionary. (how to 'cum' out when ur bro is limp?) anyway she suggests handjob, so might as well. After awhile I guess it's not coming so I suggest I masturbate myself and squirt on her belly. All well and done.

looks: 7.8/10
Bj: 6.7/10
FJ: 6.5/10
Breast: A+? or B-?
RTF: maybe if I feel like it.. mostly likely no

Well all said and done, she does look like a student pretty young and petite. But I probably give her a miss, she is pretty popular in Hse52, just look at the HEAP of "used towels" she stacks at the toilet entrance after each guest. WOW! at least from what my eyes can see about 2inches? And can you imagine how many customers in one day makes 2inches of towel when u know one pieace is misery thin!

Maybe it's just me, I feel no "exclusive" feelings though I know she's after all a working girl! Crazy me! Anyway, it's just me.

Bomb
12-05-2005, 02:18 AM
ai yo... we going after work @ 1800... ar actually nothing wan lah...first time maybe giam giam... 2nd time i dun wan liao.... specially if you wan frenching...dude...one word of advise ...dun put too much details in the cat40... just bonk and forget...u know..

i work 5:30 to 9:30 lay thus i out.
Btw,most gals i juz bonk n forget expect G9,she quite heng to me,thats y.
today my BD, but boring la.....
Stay home watch livescore

angkong25
12-05-2005, 05:08 PM
[QUOTE=Bomb]i work 5:30 to 9:30 lay thus i out.

Bro, tomorrow mission cancelled. We have went down today as last minute mission order came down from a pioneer cheongster to move out as agent K.J & myself prepare the necessary battle kit to Area 52.....

After lunch, we moved out in a tanker to specific target and attack. Wow, all were around when we reached. KJ - G5, PC - G7, me - G9 (I wanted to prove a point)

As usual, KJ lead the pack with a speed of thunder, pointing to G5, PC was tcss with the okt and settle for G7, me just heng, G9 just came out of her room and here she go back again without having the chance to warm the tank....

Everything was SOP, except the fact that AR was given to me. I got something extra from her, leaving traces of mark on me....very playful.... nope...should be naughty...

Name : An / AM (either one)
D.O.B - May 16
Look - 7.5/10
Bj - 8/10
Fj - 8/10
Service - 11/10

Shall not delay anymore & here i ended today war...(Sucessfully achieve the objectives & once again prove tat i was not wrong in posting the first fr on her)

Please note tat the above effect will not be set as the standard as time, fate, luck & PR play a part in yr achieving of the above or even better service than wat i had.

p/s: bro jt, u b the judge if anything goes wrong here. refuel & get ready.

Bomb
12-05-2005, 05:16 PM
[QUOTE=Bomb]i work 5:30 to 9:30 lay thus i out.

Bro, tomorrow mission cancelled. We have went down today as last minute mission order came down from a pioneer cheongster to move out as agent K.J & myself prepare the necessary battle kit to Area 52.....

p/s: bro jt, u b the judge if anything goes wrong here. refuel & get ready.

Np bro,enjoyed huh....anyway i meeting jt latter tcss,want come bo?
u got my number can call me

angkong25
12-05-2005, 05:21 PM
Np bro,enjoyed huh....anyway i meeting jt latter tcss,want come bo?
u got my number can call me

Not today.. got something on already.... see tomorrow can a not.. i will pm JT & u if we on for tcss.... C JT free a not...he like busy....

Bomb
12-05-2005, 05:36 PM
Not today.. got something on already.... see tomorrow can a not.. i will pm JT & u if we on for tcss.... C JT free a not...he like busy....

He injured mah , lol. tomorrow i maybe not free liao, unless late night lor.
See how bro

angkong25
12-05-2005, 05:40 PM
He injured mah , lol. tomorrow i maybe not free liao, unless late night lor.
See how bro

ok .Keep in touch..

angkong25
12-05-2005, 05:42 PM
Tonite lah!!! Short TCSSS only!!
Tomorrow meeting my avatar!! :D

you ar...as always.. hard to get u for tcss...gime me tips for 4D lah.

never mind lah... avatar important... dun disturb....

we got a long way to go for kopi...

Bomb
12-05-2005, 05:47 PM
Tonite lah!!! Short TCSSS only!!
Tomorrow meeting my avatar!! :D

Hmm.....
that avatar, is it this girl u +++ abt in pm?
See liao also phoon, haha,meet her really important.
Bro, dun reach liao then call me, call me 1st b4 reaching 10mins,i need to use my kar to walk out, no car but got kar

Raymond Chew
16-05-2005, 08:04 PM
Hi brother out there,

After reading the FR of Bro Q QQ Q, I went to try L6h52g9 this afternoon. While reaching the place, the speccy OKT called me and I asked if g9 is available. Just when I stepped into the house, she was at the counter probably just finished a session.

Thereafter, she lead me to her room. Quite a bit turned off because of the loud volume audio within. I turned down the volume and went to the usual SOP bath. Nothing happened inside but chatted a while. It was probably due to her working stress that I could sense some sacarcism in her speech.

Yes, her tongue skill was quite above average. she turned back for a 69. After about 2 minutes, she just collapsed on me and wriggled for a missionary position. I pumped her with the pillow placed below and know what? I observed her action and eye expression and what the fuck, typical fake moaning. Anyway, real or fake was not my concern. I exploded after about five minutes and not bad that she offered a short massage.

Look: 8/10 (Very teenager)
Boob: 7/10 (Should be a B)
BBJ: 8/10
Moan: 0
RTF: If there are no better alternatives.

angkong25
16-05-2005, 08:14 PM
Hi brother out there,
Yes, her tongue skill was quite above average. she turned back for a 69. After about 2 minutes, she just collapsed on me and wriggled for a missionary position. I pumped her with the pillow placed below and know what? I observed her action and eye expression and what the fuck, typical fake moaning. Anyway, real or fake was not my concern. I exploded after about five minutes and not bad that she offered a short massage.

Yo bro, sad to hear tat and appreciate a honest and objective FR. Agreed on the loud volume and always the same CD....keke :D Dun know u know a not, today her B day, so maybe tat a factor in the unhappiness...hehe..well, can never understand wat she thinking...

Bomb
16-05-2005, 09:53 PM
Hmm, Zhang dong liang again?
Keke,she likes the song mah....
is it bd blue or service drop?

wait for next fr to know lor

Or maybe she waiting 4 me? :p

angkong25
16-05-2005, 10:05 PM
Hmm, Zhang dong liang again?
Keke,she likes the song mah....
is it bd blue or service drop?

wait for next fr to know lor

Or maybe she waiting 4 me?

Next day i go, i also say her...same songs..when wan to change??? she say she like and threaten wan to box me...keke :D Dun know wat to do with her....Kill Her !!!! :p bei si wan leh...

i personal think it is bd blue loh..if not she may hve seem the last of me...haha

maybe waiting for u loh...the next revised fr slot is reserved for u....

Q_QQ_Q
16-05-2005, 10:32 PM
Hi brother out there,

After reading the FR of Bro Q QQ Q, I went to try L6h52g9 this afternoon. While reaching the place, the speccy OKT called me and I asked if g9 is available. Just when I stepped into the house, she was at the counter probably just finished a session.

As usual, a man's meat is another's poison.........
My FR is only based on my own experiences........
All I can say is, almost all my friends who tried her gave me a thumbs up for recommendation.........

Maybe u got her on a bad day ba.........
Anyway, enjoy yr sex journey! :p

Bomb
16-05-2005, 10:41 PM
maybe waiting for u loh...the next revised fr slot is reserved for u....

2dae never go,dun dare go liao ;)
wait no gf feeling.
ur rep gua gua now huh

angkong25
16-05-2005, 10:48 PM
2dae never go,dun dare go liao ;)
wait no gf feeling.
ur rep gua gua now huh

its like tat wan lah... never put yr feelings in... got enjoyed loh..dun hve just bonk loh.. but so far so gd lah for me...

ok lah... i suffered also wat..so nothing much to be proud of...

Bomb
17-05-2005, 12:21 AM
its like tat wan lah... never put yr feelings in... got enjoyed loh..dun hve just bonk loh.. but so far so gd lah for me...

ok lah... i suffered also wat..so nothing much to be proud of...

lol.np la,can bonk others ;)
btw,wanna hear joke? i disturb u say ur pts guagua,ppl zap me never leave name.haha,say i +++ abt rep pts,like that also zap.

Spineless guy,zap dun leave name
I joke with my kaki,buay song dun read can liao ma.

Btw im not angry,juz find it funny.... :p

angkong25
08-06-2005, 09:54 PM
Ok. Bros. This is more of an information rather than a FR. :(

As usual, went down and bonk her since it has been 23 days afer her birthday. Should be safe to go down. Heard from her that she quiting and going back to LOS for studying on 20th of July. So for bros, who want to do a farewell bonk b4 she leaves our shores, pls do so. :D

Let wish her well and good luck in watever she going to do in future.

Q_QQ_Q
09-06-2005, 12:29 AM
Heard from her that she quiting and going back to LOS for studying on 20th of July. So for bros, who want to do a farewell bonk b4 she leaves our shores, pls do so. :D

isit? so fast going back liao?
go down bo jio......... :(

angkong25
09-06-2005, 12:41 AM
isit? so fast going back liao?
go down bo jio......... :(

Ya, she going back. Btw she sick today but still as playful and naughty as b4. Got one tatoo above her ass, she say she do it 2 weeks ago....

Wasn't planned, KJ wanted to go down to HQ mah.. so i try my luck there loh.. heng ar... hahaha.... waited 10 mins for her....but i also know my next target at HQ liao...lucky i go down... wahahah...

Next time lah... jio u the next time i go... saw a couple of new gals...

Dun know whether i be going since G9 is no longer around....

Neddy
11-06-2005, 12:31 AM
TOday i finally went to try g9.. great indeed, gd reco..

angkong25
11-06-2005, 12:34 AM
TOday i finally went to try g9.. great indeed, gd reco..

Glad tat u enjoy it... try G8 if u got the time.. :D

haizz..too bad she going back.... :mad:

Q_QQ_Q
11-06-2005, 12:59 AM

Have u tried G8?

angkong25
11-06-2005, 01:03 AM
Have u tried G8?

finally, here liao huh... not yet... not so soon i think...why leh?? :D

Bad news 4 mi?? :mad:

Q_QQ_Q
11-06-2005, 01:57 AM
Bad news 4 mi?? :mad:

no arh.......only curious y u keep recommending G8 mah......
went down yesterday to L6H52 saw 2 of the new girls which is G11 & G19
G11 good figure G19 sweet looking quite pretty
Check it out man bro! :D

angkong25
11-06-2005, 02:05 AM
Check it out man bro!

I am not recommending. But somehow i think G8 is worth a try since she has been there for some time too... it is still his decision mah.....If he dun like wat he see... he also won't try no matter wat i say... :D

Well let see... thanks for yr advise. Always looking out for yr recomendations...Chop signed... :)

Neddy
11-06-2005, 06:03 PM
Check it out man bro! :D

i tot new girl is g11 and 18? haha.. tts what i saw yesterday night..

Neddy
11-06-2005, 06:05 PM

g8? hmmm.. nv really notice got g8 yesterday.. anyway g2 seems quite popular too... becos she looks chinese? she damn fair lor.. mmm.. g1 i last time try, cannot make it sia.. i see those guys ask for g1, i sad for them sia.. haha.. next ger i might try is g5.. though figure not gd but chio, looks like singaporean.. wohooo..

angkong25
12-06-2005, 12:47 AM
g8? hmmm.. nv really notice got g8 yesterday.. anyway g2 seems quite popular too... becos she looks chinese? she damn fair lor.. mmm.. g1 i last time try, cannot make it sia.. i see those guys ask for g1, i sad for them sia.. haha.. next ger i might try is g5.. though figure not gd but chio, looks like singaporean.. wohooo..

Well bro, each to his own. I respect wat other ppl like.... Thanks for the advise. Will try on my next visit... :D

Neddy
12-06-2005, 01:21 AM
Well bro, each to his own. I respect wat other ppl like.... Thanks for the advise. Will try on my next visit... :D
u mean u will try g1? better dun..