PDA

View Full Version : Newbie! Looking for another female for a threesome!

Sophiepetite
08-03-2013, 11:20 AM
Hi, I'm a first timer here. :) I'm looking for a Chinese female who might be interested in a threesome? I would like to give my boyfriend a surprise as I know it is his fantasy.. I'm 23 Chinese Singaporean and he's 26 Chinese Singaporean too.. Does anybody know where I can find such contacts?! Thanks in advance! :)

DegenerationX
08-03-2013, 12:09 PM
U are such a caring and understanding gf. So envy of your bf.

Good Luck to your search

acidicavex
08-03-2013, 12:23 PM
wow such gf exist??? lucky bastard to have such a gf. but later if the gal is better than u and bf dump u how?? :eek:

DegenerationX
08-03-2013, 12:28 PM
wow such gf exist??? lucky bastard to have such a gf. but later if the gal is better than u and bf dump u how?? :eek:

Never mind. TS, if your bf dump u, let me know ya. I'm still single, can be your bf :D

acidicavex
08-03-2013, 12:29 PM
Never mind. TS, if your bf dump u, let me know ya. I'm still single, can be your bf :D

Tan tio liao :D

jettatan
08-03-2013, 12:41 PM
Me n my 2 ladies are having a 3p. U interested to join let me know. Pm me

DegenerationX
08-03-2013, 12:42 PM

Hello, She looking for a female to fulfill her bf fantasy for 3some. Not looking for another couple to let them fuck her. :cool:

acidicavex
08-03-2013, 12:45 PM

Wah you 2 ladies still not enough you want her to join you than her BF do what?? KNN :mad: ppl looking for gal to give BF surprise you come here potong jalang

DegenerationX
08-03-2013, 12:46 PM
Wah you 2 ladies still not enough you want her to join you than her BF do what?? KNN :mad: ppl looking for gal to give BF surprise you come here potong jalang

2 ladies?? I pui!! :D

How honest can this guy be? I think he is single with no gals, but using 3some as an excuse so that gals will bite the bait.

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=354721

acidicavex
08-03-2013, 12:48 PM
2 ladies?? I pui!! :D

How honest can this guy be?

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=354721

agree PUI PUI :D

EatPrayLove
08-03-2013, 01:17 PM
I smell something.
Something fishy.

I am sorry bros to burst your bubble.
But I recall that few years back also have a similar thread.
But the so call girl is actually a guy looking for free fuck.

You all know lah, I am protective towards the female community in here. :p

TS, if you are really genuine, I recommend you to try AFF or spiceupyourlife.
It's much more easier to find MFF over these two sites.

Sophiepetite
09-03-2013, 10:28 PM
Eatpraylove, I'm sorry that you feel that way, but I'm genuinely hoping to surprise my bf :) it's difficult to find open minded girls in Singapore though, much unlike Melbourne where I used to study. Hence, my only hope was to come to this forum as recommended by another girl friend! No luck so far though :(

And thank you to everybody else who are so supportive :)