PDA

View Full Version : Massage Heaven At Jc

ronnie1234
13-04-2005, 04:01 PM
Did anyone of you try this place? I was there to try out and find that the place is clean and nice, not like other in the area.

The gal I tried, Michelle, baby face, sweet looking, big round eyes. She gave me a good hard massage.

The cashier is even cuter but "see no touch" type.

Anyone else visited this place?

fatboyfuck
14-04-2005, 11:38 AM
i was abt to visit this place last nite..
but last min, changed mind and went to that gou long oppos..
wat the f**k.. terrible mistake..
girl f**king cannot make it.. worse than pdmm.. can u imagine.. and is a fatass!!!! kaoz.. first time see fatass massage and climbed onto my bed.. i so afraid the bed will collapse :p (i'm a fatass also mah.. haha..)
i'm quite a horny person and normally if the face okie, touch touch sure stand but yesterday total turn off.. wtf!!!
waste my money..

mebirdie
14-04-2005, 11:59 AM
Did anyone of you try this place? I was there to try out and find that the place is clean and nice, not like other in the area.

The gal I tried, Michelle, baby face, sweet looking, big round eyes. She gave me a good hard massage.

Please give a FR

SiPayChun
14-04-2005, 03:15 PM

As a newbie myself,pls try to give more details as I think the samster brothers will not take too kindly if they have to ask you to add more info.
Maybe base on my reading of the threads,you should have at least elaborate on the important aspect of your FR,maybe then you might get bonus points.

I used to be more a reader than a doer,but maybe its time to get a life after reading all the fun our brothers are enjoying.

Hope you take this note from another newbie in good faith.

ronnie1234
14-04-2005, 05:27 PM
Why did u change your ming and visit guolong? Ought to check michelle out, at least she is not fatass. :cool:

R-K-O
14-04-2005, 07:32 PM
i was abt to visit this place last nite..
but last min, changed mind and went to that gou long oppos..
wat the f**k.. terrible mistake..
girl f**king cannot make it.. worse than pdmm.. can u imagine.. and is a fatass!!!! kaoz.. first time see fatass massage and climbed onto my bed.. i so afraid the bed will collapse :p (i'm a fatass also mah.. haha..)
i'm quite a horny person and normally if the face okie, touch touch sure stand but yesterday total turn off.. wtf!!!
waste my money..

Huh? :confused: I've been to guo long once. Massage is gd, hard and relaxing. I never see any fatass around. maybe the time i go she not there. Iwent with 2 other friends. The bu there ok, not bad looking leh..... even provide jua gen service.........

R-K-O

fatboyfuck
15-04-2005, 11:12 PM
Huh? :confused: I've been to guo long once. Massage is gd, hard and relaxing. I never see any fatass around. maybe the time i go she not there. Iwent with 2 other friends. The bu there ok, not bad looking leh..... even provide jua gen service.........

R-K-O

she told me she's new.. first day at work..
kaoz.. no see anyone chio..
i even ask the counter staff to give me young and pretty one.. then come a elephant... ohh.... pls dun remind me of it again..

akaza24
15-04-2005, 11:15 PM

Whats the Damage ? No details on the specials?