PDA

View Full Version : FR LiLi - APPLE at Balestier

maituleow
13-04-2005, 10:53 AM
Just after the slight drizzle,felt my little brother stirring in my pants...feeling horny after reading some threads from SB forum,deceided to check out this Apple Fruit stall after reading the comments by some bros here.

Went in to find 2 girls sitting behind the small counter,One Fat and one slim
ask for Fern Fern or Yang yang as written by the bros in the thread and found out that no girls by these names exist.So I ask the slim one for her name.She says she is Li Li and her friend the plumnp one is shasha,naturally settled for the slim one.

She tells me $30 for an hour include mosha which I find very reasonable.

Went to the room and wrapped towel to lie on the bed,she tells me no need to wear towel because got mosha.The mosha rub was pretty quick on the back which was probably the fastest time I ever had for rub back.
Asked to turn over and she immediately attacked the didi with her mosha rub.
I ask her dun stimulate so fast mah, after need to release..she replied.."Thats what I want you to do"..KNNCB, nowadays so direct one Ah..

She continued scrubbing my dick and balls and ass crack,until I tell her to stop because cannot take it oredi...THEN she say okay done with mosha go for your bath and come back for more...I tell her I very scared better to PCC in the toilet than kanna this type of shiokness torture..she just giggle and say come back for the action..you will not regret...now I more scared....

In the toilet thinking whether to PCC first and save the money not to bonk her,but my brother dun listen leh..jerk and jerk, seems no thrill cos dun have much feeling..have to grab and suck boobs then got feeling mah...
Lan Lan,towel dry and go back to room.

Lied on the bed face down, she started her very simple touch here and there massage,then she stand on my back and do her walking around on my back,quite exciting when u look up can see her panty.After a couple minutes ask to turn around .

She then sit at the far end of the bed sitting with her legs opened up and beckon me to lie face up for the massage.U look straight at her can see her black panty looking baCK AT YOU. KNNCB how to control...

I lie face up with my legs wrapped under hers almost like doing scissor style..she started to caress my balls and dick and occasionally stimulate my ass with her finger...the feeling actually si Pay shiok...tell her to stop again as I cannot control anymore..I tell her u do somemore I will have to rape her...she calmly tells me no need to rape just pay $150 can make u Swuan Swuan...I tell her I got not much money with me becos neber expect to do fj. She then suggest $80 for bj..I tell her also not enough..suggest why dun I do bj for her at $20 ..her face now starting to turn black liow...she then grumble under her breathe some chinese I couldnot understand..probably some swear words...anyway, I tell her do hj okay can afford $40(actually trying my luck) she say at least $50 ..I tell her okay lor...her face colour now coming back to normal....the hj quite SOP but she super smart as she sitting opposite me with my legs under hers I cannot reach for the boobs...tell her I want to touch and rub otherwise cannot cum so fast..she says cannot because not full course...KNNCB ....now my face change colour liow....see whether can spray the cum to her face....just wishful thinking..as she is holding my dick and out of my control...dun know isit angry or what wah lah eh.cum like waterfall like that, quite a lot I also surprise...maybe too long never release....think can supply full quota to fill up sperm bank.

She comment that I am very strong and if do fj sure must be very sextifying for her...tell her I dun charge to fuck her....her face change colour again...

Name: Li Li
Age: 30 (tell me got 10 year old daughter..means she kanna fuck before 20)
Looks: 6/10
Boobs: Can see got boobs from afar ,no chance to touch .cannot confirm whether underneath is good from far..or far from good..
Mosha: 8/10 (think its better than Fj when she do your balls,ass crack & dick)
Massage: 1/10 (for standing massage all over my back ..to let me see her panty)
HJ : 6/10 (she will act with many facial expression to stimulate you)
damage: 30 + 50
RTF: Maybe only for the mosha.

*Any of the brothers from the Apple thread,pls advise where got Fern Fern and yang yang..maybe I turning blind,pls help me see the light...thanks

CheongKingKong
13-04-2005, 11:14 AM
KNN...now a days TN kill people put fire...FJ at $150!!!
Miaght as well go GL Cat150...
NNBz...with this price can get a SYT in China to overnight liao...Kanz...
:mad:

maituleow
13-04-2005, 11:49 AM
KNN...now a days TN kill people put fire...FJ at $150!!!
Miaght as well go GL Cat150...
NNBz...with this price can get a SYT in China to overnight liao...Kanz...
:mad:

bro, what she ask for doesn't mean we have to pay..normally if you are really keen on fj just tell her $100 take it or forget it..normally they will do it but as usual the face will change colour....

Maybe you are right,save up all the fucking TuiNa visit plus special money and go for One Big Bang in China with SYT and dun have to look at the colour of their face...good idea..will retire from TuiNa NOW....subject my little brother approval...sometimes he just dun listen leh...how ??

CheongKingKong
13-04-2005, 12:09 PM
....subject my little brother approval...sometimes he just dun listen leh...how ??

Go for Cat40 lor...cheap fast food...
:D

teraterm55
13-04-2005, 12:39 PM
heheh.. my experience with LL usually is quite good.
and as for you going waterfall its because of her
HJ skill.... you knowtice when she HJ you she also
concentrate on your balls and also press on some
points and tug on some points... its like some kind
of semi-JG.... i think somehow by doing all that
it clears and oils the gun barrel for firering.

but whats so killer about her is her fingernail massage
i heard from one bro he came during that session.
and this tennisball case actually pay her 80 tips.

she came out dazed... say first time massage for people
give her so high tips for doing nothing. but after checking
with the bro... he said with a big smile and very
satisfied face....shiok ahhhhhh... first time come
so shiok.

BUT i have to warn bros... i tried it and could not stand
the fingernail massage.. because i think its ticklelish

Spursgetz
13-04-2005, 12:41 PM
heheh.. my experience with LL usually is quite good.
and as for you going waterfall its because of her
HJ skill....

KNN, u so free menh, dun have to work extra harder to clear your debt? :D

So how was last night?

Btw, heard there's a new ger at fruit stall? pretty?

teraterm55
13-04-2005, 12:57 PM
KNN, u so free menh, dun have to work extra harder to clear your debt? :D

So how was last night?

Btw, heard there's a new ger at fruit stall? pretty?

this one last time mah.... i so long never go fruit stall already.
last nite was SUPER FUN.. hahahha.. 2 bad you cant make it.
experience a first in a lifetime experience. when we come
out TCSS i update you. not nice to post in forums.

CheongKingKong
13-04-2005, 01:00 PM

What happened?
:confused:

Spursgetz
13-04-2005, 01:05 PM
What happened?
:confused:

KNN, you not there? Thought u going down with smiler?

Spursgetz
13-04-2005, 01:08 PM
this one last time mah.... i so long never go fruit stall already.
last nite was SUPER FUN.. hahahha.. 2 bad you cant make it.

Can roughly guess what yr 1st in a lifetime experience. :D

CheongKingKong
13-04-2005, 01:47 PM
KNN, you not there? Thought u going down with smiler?

Actually I was there...but not there...got it?
Muahahaha....actually what happen there was not really interesting...just classic...but you missed that million-dollar smile that was on brother Tera..
Muahahaha...his face was truly lighted up during the aftermath....
We had witnessed one of his first experience....

P.S. The event was not really totally wonderful for him...but nontheless he was smiling...wait for him to tell you...

CheongKingKong
13-04-2005, 04:44 PM
Can roughly guess what yr 1st in a lifetime experience. :D

Don't need to guess lah, it's a confirmation....

teraterm55
13-04-2005, 06:32 PM
this one is lili apple thread.. not tera first time experience thread.
after the bros blast us for talking off topic.

I will update you all next tcss session... :)