PDA

View Full Version : Any ladies keen for late supper ?

titscum
06-03-2013, 11:01 PM
I just want a fb now :d

4Dguru
06-03-2013, 11:08 PM
good luck to you..... ;)

flowbow
06-03-2013, 11:30 PM
Go supper only need to give so many details one ah :confused: no wonder I always cannot find supper buddy :(:p

titscum
06-03-2013, 11:50 PM
Go supper only need to give so many details one ah :confused: no wonder I always cannot find supper buddy :(:p
supper then massage la ....

anything else is a bonus :p

<<totally>>
07-03-2013, 02:53 AM
Go supper only need to give so many details one ah :confused: no wonder I always cannot find supper buddy Aiyo, let me enlightened you lah.

Hi , Im 29 chinese guy , pleasant looking
Basic personal bio data.

ard east / nrt east side of SG .
Proximity

I do work out and keep my self healthy and hygenic
Diseases free and he will not pant half way during action.

I drive so its easy to get around .... I also learnt some simple massage and can massage u to ease yr stress away ..
His merits or plus points why he is better than others.

If everything goes well after meal, the next event will be massage to evaluate his skill. Either his place/hotel/some where quiet as his car will be a useful asset to him at this time.

If massaging is fine and did managed to turn the lady on. What is going to happen next, I think I do not need to further explained.

can meet up for a drink or a light meal to get to know each other better
This is the escape route for him in case he find himself unable to makan the girl. He will also appeared as a gentleman for keeping his hands to himself.

Basically a proposal with hidden agenda and a fire escape route in case of emergency. :cool:

acidicavex
07-03-2013, 08:55 AM
supper then massage la ....

anything else is a bonus :p

U have been read that bro story right?? From massage leading to hmmm.... Er....