PDA

View Full Version : My story

daMeiNVII
13-04-2005, 03:47 AM
this is my first time attempting to write erotic stories, this story is an original, and is a true story. the names have been changed though, hee... please leave me some comments...

I'm Winnie, turning 17 this year. I'm one of those 'xiao ah lians' found in Mohd Sultan Road, and constantly club at the techno pubs there like the former club III and club VII, Rush, Angel. These places are full of people my age, all of us rebellious youngsters, doing whatever we liked. I loved getting attention from guys, and there were many good looking ones in the pubs and discos, often i would be clad in low cut tops revealing my clevage, and short skirts, dancing on the podiums to the heavy bass and flashing lights. Just listening to the techno gives me a high feeling, the lights flashing in front of my eyes. I lost my virginity at 16, to a guy i met at one of these discos.. it wasn't a big deal to me, i was curious about what it would be like, since i started masturbating at age 15.

His name was Patrick, a very good dancer, I was on the podium, and suddenly he started dancing in front of me. He caught my attention immediately, and I liked what i saw. He rode a bike, and after clubbing, we went rounding with him and his friends, by the end of the night I was his 'stead' or girlfriend. I was a regular at the techno pubs, and we would club together, with his gang of friends, and several of my 'jie meis". Patrick would open a bottle of Martell everynight, and one night after drinking too much, I gave my virginity to him. Drinking made me very high, and horny, I was drinking and he was necking me and frenching me, by the time we left the pub, I was already dripping wet below. He offered to send me home, but I told him that I didn't feel like going home, so insted, we went to his house, the moment we closed the door to his room, we went crazy. He was groping at me, and i was frenching him, I felt so high, and so horny, I needed sex. Within moments, he had stripped off my clothes, and sat me on the bed, then he proceeded to strip. I had never seen a guy naked before, and was a little frightened when i saw his dick, it looked strange to me, and it was so huge. He was at least 8 inches long, and almost two inches thick, how could that fit inside of me? I'm still a virgin, and my hole was so tight, i had once tried to insert my fingers into myself while masturbating, but i could only fit my index finger,and he was so large.

I was staring at his member in awe and shock, when he strode towards me, and put his throbbing hard cock in front of my mouth. He told me to suck him, and pushed it into my mouth. It felt so strange to me, I've never touched a guy's dick in my life, and here was a huge cock in my mouth. It tasted a little funny, as he hadn't washed up, I had read up on fellatio on the internet before, and roughly had the idea how to pleasure him. I started licking around his head, he let out a moan, I felt encouraged, and got more confident, i put as much of him as possible into my mouth, moving up and down his shaft, sometimes stopping to lick under and around his head, i used my hands to massage his balls, he moaned again. He then grabbed and pulled my head towards him, while thrusting into my mouth, faster and faster he went, I didn't mind it much, suprisingly, I enjoyed it, while blowing him, I could feel myself getting wetter and hotter down there, I wanted to be pleasured...I stopped sucking him, and lay on the bed, pulling him down together with me.

On the bed, he started nibbling at my neck, and licking at my ears, that made me even hornier and I moaned, I could feel an acheing feeling at my cunt, I was desperate to be pleasured down there, Pathrick seemed to know what i wanted, and used his fingers to rub at my cunt, I felt so high and started moaning, he then tried to insert a finger in, it hurt, and i cried out in pain, Patrick was shocked, " you are a virgin?" he asked, I nodded my head " be gentle with me ok?". He didn't respond, and instead started frenching me hard, while inserting his finger into my cunt, he swallowed my cries, slowly, the pain wore off, and pleasure came, from one finger, he increased it to two, stretching me slowly, by now I was feeling an orgasm building up, I thrusted my hips against his hand, wanting more of the pleasure, he fingered me faster and faster, then i came.. waves and waves of pleasure washed over me, I could feel my vagina clenching, it felt like fireworks had exploded in my head, the feeling was so intense. After recovering from my orgasm, i opened my eyes to see Patrick looking down at me, smiling he asked 'did you like that?', breathlessly i replied "yes". Patrick then spread open my legs, and placed his huge dick at my wet cunt, " you sure you want to do this?", I nodded, I wanted to give him as much pleasure as he gave me. Slowly, he pushed his dick against my hole, entering slowly, frankly, the feeling wasn't good, i felt stretched and there was some pain, i shut my eyes tight, hoping it would be over soon.

Patrick suddenly stopped pushing, and asked " is it painful?", i replied " yes", he then lay down on the bed and asked me to get on top of him " try going down on me, if it hurts stop ok?". I slowly lowered myself on him, I let a little of him in, then out, then in, then out, this way, inch by inch, I inserted his dick into my vagina, " you are so tight" Patrick moaned, by then almost half of him was already in, suddenly, he pulled me against him, and thrusted all the way in. I saw stars exploding in front of my eyes, and i cried out, it was painful, and I could feel something go pop inside me. Patrick hugged me tight and told me that the pain would go away, he then started slowing moving in and out of me. Sure enough, the pain wore off, and I started feeling pleasure again, I felt stretched and full, his dick was rubbing against my cunt, and I started to build up to another orgasm. I couldn't get enough of his dick, I wanted more, i pushed my hips down , trying to get him deeper, " harder, please go harder, It feels so good!" i moaned, immediately, Patrick went into action. He pounded me harder and harder, hitting at my G-spot, the pleasure just kept building up, " I'm gonna come.. I'm gonna come...stop.. please stop.. it feels too good, ,my head is exploading' I cried, but Patrick ignored me, and pounded into me harder and faster, I couldn't stand it, and I orgasmed, my juices flowing out, wetting his thighs and tummy with my female cum. Patrick didn't stop his thrusting, he was moaning, and that turned me on even more, I lay on his chest while he was pounding into me, and bit onto his neck, he gave a loud moan, and came into me. I could feel his dick throbbing inside me. Both of us lay there spent, it was like nothing I've ever experienced before.

I was sore for a few days following that night, my cunt was a little torn, and hurt when i showered, but it was all worth it, that day opened up a whole new world of sex for me. Patrick and I dated for 3 more months, before breaking up. Short relationships were common in my group of friends. We were still young, and enjoyed clubbing and meeting new guys, two timing was normal for us, we just wanted to enjoy life...I was one of the luckier ones, that i found a gentle partner to lose my virginity to, unlike a friend of mine who had a guy who just thrusted straight in, and ejaculated without even pleasuring her.

I continued clubbing and meeting new people. Soon i got to know another guy, he was a bad boy, his group of friends were into drugs, and illegal betting. That excited me, bad boys were such a turn on. His name was Hadrian...

-to be continued (^.^*)

traummy
13-04-2005, 04:11 AM
no bad for a starter... :D as good as your '1st time'...please continue...

ocelot
13-04-2005, 04:20 AM
Nice story. Up u for it. ;)

ahpaul25
13-04-2005, 11:15 AM
Hadrian... That me leh............PS leh....u like me huh? haizz............. I not that bad lah..........wanna be my gf bo? :D

lssah
13-04-2005, 01:47 PM
Not a bad story coming from a 17yo teenager! Can see the potential here! Well done! ;)

Lau Chek
13-04-2005, 02:03 PM
I'm Winnie,..... Patrick didn't stop his thrusting, he was moaning, and that turned me on even more, I lay on his chest while he was pounding into me, and bit onto his neck, he gave a loud moan, and came into me. I could feel his dick throbbing inside me. Both of us lay there spent, it was like nothing I've ever experienced before. -to be continued (^.^*)

wow, ...winnie..naughty gal, she has raw on her 1st time :D hopefully she didnt got pregnant lor. wait for your part II ok? here's some encouragement pt for u..

sensualtouch
13-04-2005, 02:09 PM
could feel myself getting wetter and hotter down there, my juices flowing out,

Mind oso flowing out, well done................. :D

Garf
13-04-2005, 08:49 PM
My first time ....... I only have two words to describe it - VERY PAIN. I even can't bear the pain and pushed him out of me. Details already forgot lor. Only remember he was someone I had loved. :o

medicheng
15-04-2005, 08:37 AM
more more... i want to hear more... keke

daMeiNVII
15-04-2005, 10:56 AM
Hadrian... That me leh............PS leh....u like me huh? haizz............. I not that bad lah..........wanna be my gf bo? :D

u also called Hadrian? ppl called Hadrian usually quite suai4, :) the names in the story are fake one lah..

I once knew a Hadrian too, he and his brother are identical twins, damn good looking

songsong1213
15-04-2005, 11:27 AM
u also called Hadrian? ppl called Hadrian usually quite suai4, :) the names in the story are fake one lah..

I once knew a Hadrian too, he and his brother are identical twins, damn good looking

You know songsong or not.. also damn good looking one :D

songsong1213
15-04-2005, 11:28 AM
wow, ...winnie..naughty gal, she has raw on her 1st time :D hopefully she didnt got pregnant lor. wait for your part II ok? here's some encouragement pt for u..

Wa... you also like story ah... I thought you only like picture... How about the picture you say you want to send to me :)