PDA

View Full Version : Blue Sky -when will our turn come

thyagi
13-04-2005, 12:29 AM
Whoever the guy who take 4 straights shots with her, congratulation !!! You took the her to the sky and she has earn enough to do a couple of customers per day.

There were a few of us waiting for her from afternoon till evening and when she came down, she didn't want to look at us and told her boss that she is closing shop. Guess she earn enough.

The regulars are coming early - booking her before the OKT open shop and they are big timer too - taking her for 2 shots, 4 shots and we just have to wait.

The rumours that she got those issues have been buried and we are all flocking back but when will I have a chance to taste her.

CuteBuns
13-04-2005, 01:34 AM
Whoever the guy who take 4 straights shots with her, congratulation !!! You took the her to the sky and she has earn enough to do a couple of customers per day.

There were a few of us waiting for her from afternoon till evening and when she came down, she didn't want to look at us and told her boss that she is closing shop. Guess she earn enough.

The regulars are coming early - booking her before the OKT open shop and they are big timer too - taking her for 2 shots, 4 shots and we just have to wait.

The rumours that she got those issues have been buried and we are all flocking back but when will I have a chance to taste her.

Bro thyagi,

Pls be patient with her these few days. I would really suggest that you try next week. Most people who come early these few days would be her old customers/fans who are likely to take at least 2 sessions to 4 sessions. So you may never know how long u need to wait.

I believe she closed shop early today not coz she earned enough but she may be injured. She have a record of injury in the forum b4. & she has been away for so long, may not be used to work yet....

cheers,

cutebuns

thyagi
13-04-2005, 01:51 AM
Bro thyagi,

Pls be patient with her these few days. I would really suggest that you try next week. Most people who come early these few days would be her old customers/fans who are likely to take at least 2 sessions to 4 sessions. So you may never know how long u need to wait.

I believe she closed shop early today not coz she earned enough but she may be injured. She have a record of injury in the forum b4. & she has been away for so long, may not be used to work yet....

cheers,

cutebuns

Let hope that is true and not her attitude has change...

Notice that there is some change in her attitude when she is back....

I am lamenting why her attitude has change...

does she just go for a couple of guys who have taken 2-4 sessions and pack up home ? I guess it is easier to make more money from customers who are taking 2 or 4 sessions and the customer who came down with her was an old guy about 50s.

She seems to have forgotten old customers like us who waited at her base for hours. When she came down, we try to say hi but she just act like she never know you. Without bothering to smile at us, she brush off us and walk towards her rest room and the close door. After that, we heard some laughter in the room. Must have been make some jokes with her friends...

I do not blame her if she wants to go back early due to prevent injuries but she should improve her attitude towards customers....

Do the other customers face this too ???

machoman
13-04-2005, 05:29 AM
Bro thyagi,

Ya, man... let us give her the benefit of the doubt. You have a good valid point

In the past, I had a regular gal who would call me when she came back after her break to her hometown in Malaysia. I remember once, I think it was 2 sessions cos I missed her so much, her pussy was still very sensitive and was torn due to her long rest. She had to take the rest of her 1st day off to nurse her injury.

So, thyagi...your turn will come... no worries... after all, she is back to earn a living.

joemac21
15-04-2005, 12:34 PM
I have to support what Bro thyagi says, Blue Sky's attitude has always been a question even before she gone for her "long break". For regulars who always look her up, you may not notice because her attitude deteriorates very slowly. For those who go on rounds (come back to her after some time), it is very obvious.

I recalled those days when she started working and was treated like Blue Diamond’s little sister, her attitude was good. After some time, her attitude is different, perhaps due to lack of good WLs and AV limiting girls coming in. She behaves as if we have no choice but to go to her.

No flaming please, the above are my personal views only.

KGB_LK
15-04-2005, 08:48 PM
After some time, her attitude is different, perhaps due to lack of good WLs and AV limiting girls coming in. She behaves as if we have no choice but to go to her.

dear bros, pardon me for my words but i seriously cant comprehend why u guys got to get so upset. its a service deal with a vary of choices, many other gers can provide better service and is more worthy of your money and effort.

i agree how disappointed it can be to go all the way down to gl with a hard-on and a well-rehearsed sexxion in the mind, only to be unable to get your so-called darling.

Spread ur pie around, savour the diversity of the wls in the cat150 scene and the heartache will get less.

I agree its human nature that one that is harder to get gives the higher satisfaction, be it our ego or carnal desire.... but learn to get over it and the heartache gets less.

joemac21
15-04-2005, 10:03 PM
dear bros, pardon me for my words but i seriously cant comprehend why u guys got to get so upset. its a service deal with a vary of choices, many other gers can provide better service and is more worthy of your money and effort.

That's precisely it, Geylang has not got too much new stocks that is comparable to BS for a long time because of what the AV did. This is also one of the reasons why Blue Sky has such a long queue once she is back. Think of it, in the pass if a WL is away for a long period of time, it is likely she will be forgotten.

And no, it is not just a matter whether you are able to get the gal or not, it is also how some of bros are treated. In my personal views, the ang bai WLs can be selective to whom they treat better eg. those who are able to book them for more than one time slot, because there is a lack of gals in GL. They are not afraid that you go else where.

The days where bad services mean WLs do not get return customers are long gone. I have been told by some OKTs that even they find it difficult to control the gals sometime. All these bore down to the lack of supplies. More supplies, more good WLs, less of the above issues.

KGB_LK
15-04-2005, 10:25 PM
yep, good riddance what the avs have done. Many have applied but was rejected for reasons best not made public here. It seems the only way to arrest the situation is to have new supplies by the plentiful before the scene become a
pale shadow of its luscious past.

while the cat40 scene has its renewal process, situation of influxs of prc fls goes relatively uncheck and along with the limitation of new stocks across the crossway starting some 2yrs back.......kind of a double whammy.

kent32
15-04-2005, 10:51 PM
geylang got so many girls around such as sony, coco, miki1, ab, sammi, zhenzhen, winnie, xiu wen, yuki, east and so many more...........

why on earth must you all go for blue sky leh???

:rolleyes:

Doomas
15-04-2005, 11:46 PM
The influx of stock from across the causeway has always been ready to flow in. Only problem is the AV here which for some unfathomable reason chokes the flow.

IMO, they shd just conc on curbing the CKM stocks. I wd think restricting the flow of GL gals only serves to push punters into savouring CKMs. This of course motivates the CKM stock from across the sea to ply their trade here.

Again, IMO, the AV has a very poor understanding of human economics. Unless of course there is a wider policy governing their actions. This, however, I find highly unlikely, given my understanding of the machinations of the govt. I wd tend to think the AV are being misfocussed.

Doomas

while the cat40 scene has its renewal process, situation of influxs of prc fls goes relatively uncheck and along with the limitation of new stocks across the crossway starting some 2yrs back.......kind of a double whammy.

nightman
15-04-2005, 11:51 PM
I heard from some of the girls and brudders out there that the govt is phasing out malaysian girls and will phase in legally for China girls in the future to avoid further social problems. Have anyone heard of this news?

KGB_LK
16-04-2005, 12:00 AM
the avs can never focus on the right thing. it takes hands on practice :D maybe they should hire cheongsters as consultant haha.

Since outsourcing is the buzz word, wong can sing should outsource the whole AV department and we true blue cheongsters here, active,semi or retired can take over and run it kekeke, jus jokin.

KGB_LK
16-04-2005, 12:06 AM
I heard from some of the girls and brudders out there that the govt is phasing out malaysian girls and will phase in legally for China girls in the future to avoid further social problems. Have anyone heard of this news?

imo its an unlikely solution to the problem. even with legalised mms, it is not going to prevent the uncountable many who would still be coming here to earn a quick buck as fls

thyagi
16-04-2005, 12:31 AM
imo its an unlikely solution to the problem. even with legalised mms, it is not going to prevent the uncountable many who would still be coming here to earn a quick buck as fls

I have been given a call by a bro to let the matter rest. Too many conflicts and confusions are results of this....let time heal the process

Personally for PRC gals, unless their standard and attitude improves, they willl drag down the legend and services of all GL gals.

Ah Dez
16-04-2005, 04:52 PM
The AV getting tighter on the scene, wat to do? last 2mths only 2 new girls and yet, more are leaving.

Blue Sky, i won't say she is terrific, just that, she is 1 of the better ones left behind.

would u rather get BOOK 4 session, and bonk 2 twice? or 4 session with 4 men?...

be it there are girls or not....... it is not our business, we can moan and cry for years but there is nothing we can do..

Just live with what the goverment provides you, if not........ follow me, i always goes back to JB for a good malaysian chick bonk...

machoman
18-04-2005, 03:13 PM
The AV getting tighter on the scene, wat to do? last 2mths only 2 new girls and yet, more are leaving.......
Just live with what the goverment provides you, if not........ follow me, i always goes back to JB for a good malaysian chick bonk...

Spoken like a true-blue Singaporean...the "garment" provides... just move on... if u don't like it... go to JB,KL,Batam, Jarkarta,Bangkok,Changmai, HCM City, Hanoi,Zhengchen, Beijing, Shanghai,etc :cool: