PDA

View Full Version : Philipino executive OL milf contact for exchange

hottiefish
06-03-2013, 11:56 AM
Hi Bro,
I have a MILF OL who is solid in mind blowing out of the space contact for exchange, Hear from you all soon.

sgbusinesshelp
06-03-2013, 01:20 PM
Contact please?

hamster123
06-03-2013, 02:05 PM
Pm me bro thank you

hamster123
06-03-2013, 02:06 PM
Hi Bro,
I have a MILF OL who is solid in mind blowing out of the space contact for exchange, Hear from you all soon.
Pm me bro thanks

monkey2882
06-03-2013, 02:24 PM
Me too! Ctc pls:)

ownage9898
06-03-2013, 04:02 PM
Hi Bro,

Hi bro contact please? I got one. Mind exchanging?

Cuntworth
06-03-2013, 05:45 PM
Pic to share??

RAMS75
06-03-2013, 06:09 PM
Pic to share??

share ma bo eng , ma zai le ai zhao liao ..:D

Cuntworth
06-03-2013, 07:51 PM
share ma bo eng , ma zai le ai zhao liao ..:D

Can see see mah...:D

EatPrayLove
06-03-2013, 08:52 PM
WTF?!

WHO THE FUCK YOU THINK YOU ARE TO DO SUCH THINGS?!
HAVE YOU EVER CONSIDER THE LADIES' FEELING?!

FUCKING NO RIGHT?!

DID YOU EVEN ASK FOR HER PERMISSION?!

I CAN BET IT'S A NO AGAIN!!!

I seriously don't understand why would anyone do such things?!
the world is round. what goes around will comes around.
trust me, one day, your wife/gf/daughter/female relatives/close female friends will have the same fate is whoever you are exchanging the contact. simply because there is such a thing call karma!
By that time, please don't come in here and cry father cry mother.
Because I will surely be the 1st one to tell you that I have warn you!:rolleyes:

:mad::mad::mad:

johnalbert
07-03-2013, 01:30 AM
EATPRAYLOVE you are a total bitch with a foul mouth. You are in absolute need of spanking. Contact me and i will fuck the hell out of you.

WTF?!

FUCKING NO RIGHT?!

trust me, one day, your wife/gf/daughter/female relatives/close female friends will have the same fate is whoever you are exchanging the contact. simply because there is such a thing call karma!
Because I will surely be the 1st one to tell you that I have warn you!:rolleyes:

:mad::mad::mad:

EatPrayLove
07-03-2013, 07:34 AM
EATPRAYLOVE you are a total bitch with a foul mouth. You are in absolute need of spanking. Contact me and i will fuck the hell out of you.

You are just waiting to get zap and/or chak by the rest.

1) You are who to command me to do things?! Even my parents doesn't command me. Who the fuck you think you are?:mad:

2) please lah, what you expect from a ah lian? Powerful decent ladylike English? :rolleyes: I not atas pai why must I act leh? So what I curse and swear? It's my personality and character that matter the most. I am warning you to take back your words before any of my peers see it. You wouldn't be liking what is about to happen.

3) I am not like you. Whole brain only fill with nothing but sex. I am a one man woman. I don't fuck around like you. I am absolutely happy with my sex life with my partner. You got to try harder if this is your lame and weak attempt of getting a free fuck. Want one, please go look for Sherine but not me. You have mess with the wrong person.:cool:

acidicavex
07-03-2013, 08:05 AM

Kuku hero u mess with the wrong lady. :D sayonara

DegenerationX
07-03-2013, 09:55 AM
Kuku hero u mess with the wrong lady. :D sayonara

Hero become zero liao :D

EatPrayLove
07-03-2013, 07:14 PM
Hero become zero liao :D

oei.
I ask you to help me do something done liao? :p:D

johnalbert
07-03-2013, 07:59 PM
You are just waiting to get zap and/or chak by the rest.

1) You are who to command me to do things?! Even my parents doesn't command me. Who the fuck you think you are?:mad:

2) please lah, what you expect from a ah lian? Powerful decent ladylike English? :rolleyes: I not atas pai why must I act leh? So what I curse and swear? It's my personality and character that matter the most. I am warning you to take back your words before any of my peers see it. You wouldn't be liking what is about to happen.

3) I am not like you. Whole brain only fill with nothing but sex. I am a one man woman. I don't fuck around like you. I am absolutely happy with my sex life with my partner. You got to try harder if this is your lame and weak attempt of getting a free fuck. Want one, please go look for Sherine but not me. You have mess with the wrong person.:cool:

Why should i take my words back from a cunt like you ? Never Bitch. If you are a one man woman, what the FUCK are you doing on this forum. Go to meetup.com or something. :mad:

tonyseng
07-03-2013, 10:47 PM
pic to c or contact no?

tonyseng
07-03-2013, 11:11 PM
can i hve her contact no?

DegenerationX
08-03-2013, 11:00 AM
oei.
I ask you to help me do something done liao? :p:D

Dun worry. Will get it done for you today. Ytd need to repay debt first. :D

DegenerationX
08-03-2013, 11:02 AM
Why should i take my words back from a cunt like you ? Never Bitch. If you are a one man woman, what the FUCK are you doing on this forum. Go to meetup.com or something. :mad:

Haiz........

EatPrayLove
08-03-2013, 12:22 PM
Haiz........

I good mood today.
Wouldn't shoot him back.
Woah! Tonight lim jiu!!!
Damn long never drink liao.
Since CNY. :p:D

DegenerationX
08-03-2013, 12:22 PM
I good mood today.
Wouldn't shoot him back.
Woah! Tonight lim jiu!!!

Enjoy your drinking session. :);)

acidicavex
08-03-2013, 12:25 PM
I good mood today.
Wouldn't shoot him back.
Woah! Tonight lim jiu!!!

Have fun :D

EatPrayLove
08-03-2013, 12:32 PM

As promise, I wouldn't shoot back.
Please read through my posting in this forum.
I am in here for clean fun.
I have no reason why I should let you know why I am in the forum.
As spoken by Seekingforu, all I am trying to do is for guys to respect women.
Woman are humans too, not plaything for man.
It's always those man who knows how to respect woman that gets the girls.
Put yourself in the ladies shoe, would you like your number to be spam online saying you are a slut who sleeps with anyone?
If what I said doesn't make sense to you, or you still insist that I am talking nonsense, then so be it.
Continue your rampage it will never bring me down.

LimLin
08-03-2013, 10:15 PM
Hey, I am interested PM me

tentpitcher
23-03-2013, 10:16 PM
i agree. when you call, the ladies get offended. most of them werent even fb but an ex or something.

WTF?!

FUCKING NO RIGHT?!

Because I will surely be the 1st one to tell you that I have warn you!:

Xsalvatorex
24-03-2013, 02:56 AM
Pm me bro i am keen

EatPrayLove
26-03-2013, 01:06 AM
WTF?!

FUCKING NO RIGHT?!

Because I will surely be the 1st one to tell you that I have warn you!

Philipino executive OL... 07-03-2013 07:10 PM Bad/foul mouth

someone zap me for this above post.
in case you are wondering how come my points never drop at all, that's because you don't have power to zap me, you moron. I know who you are. I dare admit I did zap you. that's because I REALLY DON'T LIKE YOU.
You should be honored. simply because you are the first person I zap.
Like what the bros here said. you mess with the wrong person. :rolleyes::cool:

EatPrayLove
26-03-2013, 01:10 AM
i agree. when you call, the ladies get offended. most of them werent even fb but an ex or something.

thank you for agreeing with me.
but your reply to me seems like you have actually gotten or have exchanged contacts with those horny bastards in here.

another victim spotted.

I really pity all the ladies whom have their numbers being exchanged by all this horny bastards who doesn't know how to respect ladies and are all just some selfish, low self confidence loser.

michael_368
26-03-2013, 12:41 PM
thank you for agreeing with me.
but your reply to me seems like you have actually gotten or have exchanged contacts with those horny bastards in here.

another victim spotted.

I really pity all the ladies whom have their numbers being exchanged by all this horny bastards who doesn't know how to respect ladies and are all just some selfish, low self confidence loser.

Don't get angry ger.. must have good mood everyday mah.:D

Your rep pts nums not nice " 144". I up you with better ones. :p