PDA

View Full Version : Bump into HC galz on the street...

LookLookSeeSee
12-04-2005, 04:55 PM
any bro here ever bump into HC galz on the street? What are their reaction?? :cool:

funguy18m
12-04-2005, 04:56 PM
i think this topic has been discussed numerous times already

Microsoft
12-04-2005, 05:01 PM
Got!! I bump into Jenny 2 days after i bonk here with my wife n kid. She look at me as if she dont noe me at all. KNN i m the 1 tat keep looking at her....

She's bery professional indeed. Bonk her again few days later. :D

ang076
12-04-2005, 08:39 PM
Few months ago, I went to Bugis Food court inside Pasir Malam, and sat on same table with the gal, ( she is wearing black jacket. Her look not bad. I fantasised her to be masseue ..) As she left, I waved at her "bye', .. and she smile back..

True enough, I met her again in BHC and she turn out to be Vivian..

machoman
12-04-2005, 09:21 PM
I remember 1 incident when I bumped into a HC gal at a hotel/shopping centre. We went into the same lift and she was with a man... she signalled me not to acknowledge her.

Me? I of course, acted cool and ignored her. I could see that she was afraid that I might call her and she would have to explain to her BF? :cool:

tittyhawk
12-04-2005, 09:25 PM
See them on street just ignore, saw one of the ktv gals i sat with 1 year back, she smile but she kept walking straight, never turn her head. A professional behaviour indeed.

Randi_Candi
12-04-2005, 09:52 PM
any bro here ever bump into HC galz on the street? What are their reaction?? :cool:
Duh? M i tipsy or double vision?? :eek:

rahl
12-04-2005, 10:31 PM
I remember 1 incident when I bumped into a HC gal at a hotel/shopping centre. We went into the same lift and she was with a man... she signalled me not to acknowledge her.

Me? I of course, acted cool and ignored her. I could see that she was afraid that I might call her and she would have to explain to her BF? :cool:

Good account. Sometimes the trouble is not so much the cheongsters meeting their bonks, but the WLs meeting their customers. ;)

Prince Spa
12-04-2005, 10:38 PM
I did last month. At first from a far I didn't recognize her. Thought a very pretty young girl walking towards me. Then she walked passed by me. I think she didn't recognize me because I fucked her once only probably. Then I realize that this girl looks so familiar. Think think ...aiyah... I fucked her before... I should have greeted her.

hock19
12-04-2005, 10:53 PM
On way back from KL on a plane, I so happened to sit up in 1st class. Saw this babe who looked familier a few seats away. Only when I landed did I reliase it was one of the girls at Executive HC. Went to visit here the next day to comfirm. Should have offered her a lift home that night!!!

fatboyfuck
13-04-2005, 11:50 AM
On way back from KL on a plane, I so happened to sit up in 1st class. Saw this babe who looked familier a few seats away. Only when I landed did I reliase it was one of the girls at Executive HC. Went to visit here the next day to comfirm. Should have offered her a lift home that night!!!

wah... hc gers also fly first class...
dun play play...
shouldn't they be saving up and get out of the scene quick???
haiz...

newyorker88
13-04-2005, 12:06 PM
I bump into a gal I fuck in Tai Chi( Good Way) in Batam. I was with my family at that time! Lucly she acted like she dono me and we just pass each other!

Hahaha, Me die if she goes" Hi Sayang, Cari saya ini Malam lagi?"( Dear, looking for me tonite)

Good DAY :D

KumLan
13-04-2005, 12:06 PM
Good account. Sometimes the trouble is not so much the cheongsters meeting their bonks, but the WLs meeting their customers. ;)
The probability of HC girls recognising and saying hello to you is as good as getting AIDS because:
1.They get fucked everyday,they cannot and dun want to know everyone they fucked
2.They tend to remember you ONLY if u have distinctive features like very good looking face,or botak or got big mole on face or black patch over the eye .
3.The HC girls are more afraid to be recognised by their clients than the other way around
4.they get laid from 11am till late at night,the chance to bump into them is pratically zero
5.Singapore is quite BIG you know

apache
13-04-2005, 12:25 PM
geez,

imagine she want to sabo you, come and say when are you seeing her again in front of your girlfriend, you are toasted. But I do not think they will do it lah. But.......you never know.

I often meet the masseau and foot reflexologist on the street. They are decent ones, but imagine they say hello to you in front of yoru girlfriend, I do not know how to explain to my girlfriend that I go to a decent parlour. No excuse....

Looksee
13-04-2005, 01:59 PM
any bro here ever bump into HC galz on the street? What are their reaction??

Bro

Your nick very close to mine........reg date same as mine too..........

Looksee
13-04-2005, 02:00 PM
Duh? M i tipsy or double vision?? :eek:

my feeling exactly........

Randi_Candi
13-04-2005, 02:53 PM
my feeling exactly........
He reg 2days after u
Must be look n see longer tats y he came later :D

Sio part 1??

KingBong
19-04-2005, 01:17 AM
Once I saw Honey (PB HC) at Raffles place. She didn't see me but was talking to this guy in executive attire...probably her banker haahaa

HuiGe3387
19-04-2005, 09:40 AM
I was with my wf one evening and saw this gorgeous gal holding hands with a guy approaching from the opp direction. Soon I realised she works in New World, and I'd bonked her twice b4. She got long straight hair and got a bit of Zhang HuiMei look. Mei mei hair very soft and little. We pretended nothing and passed each other. Whew !!! :D