PDA

View Full Version : MP In tmn tampoi indah

sanwanh
04-03-2013, 04:33 PM
Hi, I'm new here.
Went to tmn tampoi indah and a MP.
Probably been operating for quite some time.
Has any bro been there?

norab
08-03-2013, 11:58 AM
wat's the name and location??

sanwanh
08-03-2013, 05:55 PM
Its indah reflexology. Near to jakel curtain store. Its in the same row with the famous Indian restaurant. There's a few NL for those interested.

apie79
10-03-2013, 08:33 PM
Bro sanwanh,

Can you please elaborate more on your visit to Indah Ref?

How do you rate the NL there and how is their service? What kinda service they have and how much is the damage...

Thanks!

sanwanh
11-03-2013, 01:08 AM
Bro apie79., MP quite old but clean. One big hall with so many partitions of curtains. As for NL, massage quite good for me personally, but other special, so far only urut batin. Maybe bro can try for other services besides UB.

shy8
11-03-2013, 08:55 AM
where is the jakel curtain store? is it the one near kipmart Jb?

sanwanh
11-03-2013, 09:49 AM
That's right bro, road leading to the MP is opposite Jakel. Sorry, don't the name of the road.

apie79
11-03-2013, 10:56 AM
Bro sanwah,

Thanks for the info, i will go and try out the place once i have free time. I'll definitely post a FR or sorts to share with all bros here.

Anyway bro, can we autoroam the ml's? and what was the damage for the massage and hj?

Cheers mate!

sanwanh
11-03-2013, 11:09 AM
Good luck n have a great time there bro. Massage I think is 55 n HJ is 50. Auto roaming depends on ML.

MattJB
11-03-2013, 03:39 PM
1st post sound like he's looking for info.
next post he started sharing info...emmm:rolleyes:

suggestion to TS.
List down the service offer, price list & the MLs info.

SBF members will visit YOUR MP if we find its good to be visited. :D

sanwanh
12-03-2013, 11:48 AM
Thanks for yr suggestion Bro MattJB.
Haven't been there for quite some time.
Maybe Sbf bro could visit there do FR.

ruudserizawa
20-07-2013, 03:35 AM
Hi bro's, i've just visited the mentioned mp. MP known as V2 massage now. Been operating for 2 yrs at least. Just a few rows beside of Hamid corner restoran . They have 4 ML. All is nl. Mia, Nana, Baby & Dira. Boss only around during nite time. Shop open frm 12 - 2 am. Never had the chance to view n pick as all was engaged so got to do with what was left, Mia... Oh by the way, massage is rm60 now. Only offer of UB-rm50 & AR another rm50. Outside & inside depends on chemistry with ml. Well guess my luck get to suck huge melon.. lol.. 35D maybe? lol im not gd with sizing. get to rub of lower part & those huge ass.. lol. Oh Mia is bbw by the way. But lower part kinda not allowed. Massage got power not piano type, maybe bcos she has abit of weight. Took 30 mins or so before she pop the question, UB & AR.She bui tahan liao see my bro.. During urut can asked me to touch, grab, lick, nipples suck almost biting cos my bro cannot tahan.. but she take it slow, as she remove top b4 massage again my bro. Help me grab some air.. lol. Nevertheless since little bro has been awhile since it was last been caressed, blew a hell lot, claims by Mia.. lol. Next time must come in prepared for longer firing.. lol

Looks - 6.5/10
Body - bbw (but still got shape, wear leggings.. ass rounded nice to grab.. lol)
GFE - 9/10
Massage - 7/10 (bcos she skip other part as she cant stand, see my bro.. lol)
UB - 8/10
Return - definitely needs to see & try other 3 nl..

Total dmg - rm60 + rm50 +rm50 = rm160

ruudserizawa
20-07-2013, 03:45 AM
Hi bro's, i've just visited the mentioned mp. MP known as V2 massage now. Been operating for 2 yrs at least. Just a few rows beside of Hamid corner restoran . They have 4 ML. All is nl. Mia, Nana, Baby & Dira. Boss only around during nite time. Shop open frm 12 - 2 am. Never had the chance to view n pick as all was engaged so got to do with what was left, Mia... Oh by the way, massage is rm60 now. Only offer of UB-rm50 & AR another rm50. Outside & inside depends on chemistry with ml. Well guess my luck get to suck huge melon.. lol.. 35D maybe? lol im not gd with sizing. Get to rub of lower part & those huge ass.. lol. Oh Mia is bbw by the way. But lower part kinda not allowed. Massage got power not piano type, maybe bcos she has abit of weight. Took 30 mins or so before she pop the question. UB & AR. During urut can asked me to touch, grab, lick, nipples suck almost biting cos my bro cannot tahan.. but she take it slow, as she remove top b4 massage again my bro. Help me grab some air.. lol. Nevertheless since little bro has been awhile since it was last been caressed, blew a hell lot, claims by Mia.. lol. Next time must come in prepared for longer firing.. lol

Looks - 6.5/10
Body - bbw (but still got shape, wear leggings.. ass rounded nice to grab.. lol)
GFE - 9/10
Massage - 7/10 (bcos she skip other part as she cant stand, see my bro.. lol)
UB - 8/10
Return - definitely needs to try other nl.. lol
Dmg - rm60 + rm50 + rm50