PDA

View Full Version : Open-minded & conservative ladies out there, I have questions for you;)

bloodandhoney
04-03-2013, 03:16 AM
Hi to all forumers ,
I understand that there are quite many female forumers out there and that the reasons for being here are often varied. Ladies, whether you're conservative or liberal are especially welcomed.Though I seek liberal & open-minded people to give their replies, the questions I ask are by no means offensive, but they still do fall under the category of sex & sexuality.I will like to hear your opinions regarding some issues and I have thus come out with a questionaire! Though there are some questions relating to sex, rest assured that this is not some perverted survey asking about your sexual experiences or the like. Due to my intended responses and correspondence with your answers, I feel it is best if it is carried out through PM. After all, not everyone will be willing to write honest replies when it is available for all to see. Please feel free to PM me to take a look at the questions and it will then be up to your own discretion to choose to answer them. Guys are welcomed to do so as well! But from the nature of the questions, I don't think you did be interested to answer them.

Here's just a few sample questions to pique your interest:) Whether its at work/school or just hanging out, these questions might have occured to you.

Is there a difference between the compliments “You’re hot” and “You’re beautiful?”
If you happen to be introverted by nature, and you are attracting the attention of others because of what you’re wearing, will that impact confidence level?
If you know that you’re one that attracts stares and yet a guy is not giving you “special treatment”, how would you feel towards this guy?

I definitely will share extraordinary/funny/special answers with everyone, but firstly i will need your precious input!

Have a great week ahead everyone!