PDA

View Full Version : Searching for Sugarbabe or FB with benefits here~ :)

Markey28
03-03-2013, 02:31 AM
Hey all, 32 chinese/m, looking for interested ladies to be my sugarbabe or FB with benefits :) intrested parties pls drop me a pm... we can take it from there ! :)

hope all SBF brothers and Sisters have a great weekend ! :)

acidicavex
03-03-2013, 01:01 PM
Hey all, 32 chinese/m, looking for interested ladies to be my sugarbabe or FB with benefits :) intrested parties pls drop me a pm... we can take it from there ! :)

My weekends sux!!!! U shd put details to get better respond maybe u want to check bro truelove post.

Markey28
03-03-2013, 01:23 PM
My weekends sux!!!! U shd put details to get better respond maybe u want to check bro truelove post.

well bro... hope your weekend will get better ! :) .... just read bro truelove post... i guess i really have to write more ~

tehO
03-03-2013, 02:16 PM

Interested :) i am 24 what kind of benefits you offering?

truelover
03-03-2013, 05:32 PM

Mine weekend will be great If I can spent mine time playing mine Psp Vita instead if reading work report lol.

Bro Markey, If you are open to words of advised, and seriously looking for a SugarBabe.

Writing more detail in what you are looking for and what you are offering goes a long way in weeding out those that arent seriously looking to be your Sugarbabe or does not meet your requirement, Save time.

And if a girl pm you and doesnt seem to have read your thread, ignore them. They are just time waster or faker. If they are serious, they will see what you stated and start negotiating detail with you leh. Save your effort in replying to everyone.

And most importantly, Set up an email account. And stated it here

I can guarantee most Potential Sugarbabe know Sammyboy from friends and browsering around. But are too afraid to sign up In case family see or friend see on their laptop. But they are very willing to Sent an email as it is more discreed.

And if SYT is your thing, dont just jump on the first that come your way lol. There is a lot of SYT looking for Sugardads. Dont let them dictate terms... Negotiating until you both happy is fine, but if you let them dictate terms. You might as well ask them to pay you to be the SugarDad they want lol.

You have the power lol, Not them.

And Dun spoilt market for other bros that wanna be SugarDad lol:D

Innocent4Ever
03-03-2013, 10:24 PM

Hahah so what is the market rate like?? :p And good luck finding a sugarbabe pal!

DegenerationX
04-03-2013, 01:45 PM
And if SYT is your thing, dont just jump on the first that come your way lol. There is a lot of SYT looking for Sugardads. Dont let them dictate terms... Negotiating until you both happy is fine, but if you let them dictate terms. You might as well ask them to pay you to be the SugarDad they want lol.

You have the power lol, Not them.

Well said. You deserve my 7up. :D

Meow^^
04-03-2013, 01:48 PM
Well said. You deserve my 7up. :D

Hahahaha..time to stick in one leg eh :D

DegenerationX
04-03-2013, 01:52 PM
Hahahaha..time to stick in one leg eh :D

Yalor. Boh liao in office mah. So anyhow stick one leg in :D

Meow^^