PDA

View Full Version : Durex Performa - stock recalled???

tokkok
11-04-2005, 08:48 PM
i can no longer find performa condom in any of the pharmacies or watsons in tampines. when i asked, the assistants all claimed there's no more incoming stock.

i am not sure if there's any bros out there as curious as me, but i wish if someone can enlighten me when the mass recall of the stock iz due to a product issue (chemical not human frenly) or quality issue (got holes).

anyone? thanks.

extraextra
11-04-2005, 11:27 PM
durex ribbed is difficult to find also liao.
don't know why.

nakamara
12-04-2005, 11:47 AM
perhaps the government want us to ditch the caps and start having babies lor

CharlieBrown
12-04-2005, 11:56 AM
Just go to other franchises lor.......... still got a lot mah......

Eg, 7-11, Cheers, Petrol kiosks, mustafa etc...........

ahpaul25
12-04-2005, 02:50 PM
perhaps the government want us to ditch the caps and start having babies lor

Ya lor........ask you guys to do RAW.......don use CD..not shiok........lol :D

oxilary
12-04-2005, 02:54 PM
Ya lor........ask you guys to do RAW.......don use CD..not shiok........lol :D

den that wud be self contradictory to all the Use a Condom, practise Safe Sex Ads that are popping up in more places :D

nakamara
12-04-2005, 02:59 PM
den that wud be self contradictory to all the Use a Condom, practise Safe Sex Ads that are popping up in more places :D

yeah...i like the girl in the poster which said "ni yao gen wo shang chuang ma?" knn damn sexy and chio...i in kopitiam eating bak kut teh den keep looking at the poster den got one aunty keep staring at me cb damn pai seh man...faster eat n run!

oxilary
12-04-2005, 03:00 PM
yeah...i like the girl in the poster which said "ni yao gen wo shang chuang ma?"

hahah.. the pinkish pinkish background AD issit?

nakamara
12-04-2005, 03:01 PM
hahah.. the pinkish pinkish background AD issit?

yaya...den she wearing loose black bra n dunno outside wear some white top or wad la...she like kneeling down one...sibeh chio!

oxilary
12-04-2005, 03:05 PM
yaya...den she wearing loose black bra n dunno outside wear some white top or wad la...she like kneeling down one...sibeh chio!

this year AFA's Practise Safe Sex Campaign quite different approach.. :D

nakamara
12-04-2005, 03:07 PM
this year AFA's Practise Safe Sex Campaign quite different approach.. :D

ya lor...somemore got the voice recording hotline to call n pcc...haha! :D

oxilary
12-04-2005, 03:08 PM
ya lor...somemore got the voice recording hotline to call n pcc...haha! :D

hahah.. yar arh..

husky sexy voice :p

nakamara
12-04-2005, 03:13 PM
hahah.. yar arh..

husky sexy voice :p

that time saw the number posted somewhere in SB forum den use my office phone call...damn scared is scarly a phone sex hotline den later bill come to my company sia...haha

oxilary
12-04-2005, 03:18 PM
that time saw the number posted somewhere in SB forum den use my office phone call...damn scared is scarly a phone sex hotline den later bill come to my company sia...haha

LOL!! my fren told me, he call using house phone. The wife pick up on the side.. kena niam like mad. Niam for quite long den she listen to him and call to listen.. :p

nakamara
12-04-2005, 03:23 PM
LOL!! my fren told me, he call using house phone. The wife pick up on the side.. kena niam like mad. Niam for quite long den she listen to him and call to listen.. :p

the feeling of proving your wife/gf wrong that you're cheating on her is damn shiok...makes them trust u more in the future too as they'll be cautious not to make any rash accusations...haha

BS_KTV Lover
12-04-2005, 03:34 PM
If they are being recalled I guess they had not finished yet
Saw at the counter last nite when pumping petrol :D

oxilary
12-04-2005, 03:40 PM
the feeling of proving your wife/gf wrong that you're cheating on her is damn shiok...makes them trust u more in the future too as they'll be cautious not to make any rash accusations...haha

hahah.. definitely yuh? den next time can cheat easily right? :p

twintower
12-04-2005, 03:40 PM
Tampines got lower new birth rate, so the government disapproved selling of condom there mah.

Hopefully made the CD less availbale with boost up the birth rate. :cool:

gam3r
12-04-2005, 03:59 PM

shes lying on the sofa or smth.. yes i muz admit shes damn seductive and sexy.. woo hoo.. WO YAO GEN NI SHANG CHUANG!!

gam3r
12-04-2005, 04:01 PM

brother! wad number?! tell me leh.. lolx.. haha.. muz be damn fun.. pcc hotline, i nvr heard of such things b4 lor.. hee hee..

nakamara
12-04-2005, 04:09 PM
brother! wad number?! tell me leh.. lolx.. haha.. muz be damn fun.. pcc hotline, i nvr heard of such things b4 lor.. hee hee..

aiyo bro...dunno lost in which section or which thread liao leh...either it's in a tcss thread if not den the STDs coner liao...happy searching :)

oxilary
12-04-2005, 04:11 PM
brother! wad number?!

AFA Practise Safe Sex Campaign Telephone Adverts

English

Mandarin

colddoggie
14-04-2005, 04:55 PM
haha.. i always wonder the models are from where.. haha.. darn chio lor.. so seductive somemore..

SGIntimates
17-04-2005, 02:09 PM
i can no longer find performa condom in any of the pharmacies or watsons in tampines. when i asked, the assistants all claimed there's no more incoming stock.

i am not sure if there's any bros out there as curious as me, but i wish if someone can enlighten me when the mass recall of the stock iz due to a product issue (chemical not human frenly) or quality issue (got holes).

anyone? thanks.

Hi Fellow Samsters

Durex Performa is no longer available in Singapore stores but is still available at http://www.sgintimates.com at even lower prices than ever! Get 12pcs at S$9.90, 50pcs for only S$32. Shops were selling for S$13.35/12pcs! Free delivery.

We also have Durex Play Longer lubricant at $24.90/tube. Actually Performa contains a bit of the Play Longer lubricant inside to desensitise your bro so that you can last longer. But worth mentioning is that though use of Performa/Play Longer will decrease sensitivity, the eventual climax will be more intense as you spend longer time stimulating.

PM me if you need any assistance, or for MO of Durex Play Longer.

JingQiangBuDao
17-04-2005, 02:14 PM
Durex Performa is no longer available in Singapore stores

Still can be found in some of the 7-11 or cold storage supermarket lah.. :rolleyes:

gogg3r
17-04-2005, 06:36 PM
Still can be found in some of the 7-11 or cold storage supermarket lah.. :rolleyes:

haha... surprising though. i think my bak chew ta stamp... i dun see it no more :D

oxilary
17-04-2005, 09:10 PM
haha... surprising though. i think my bak chew ta stamp... i dun see it no more :D

u went to shop for condoms ar? :rolleyes:

gogg3r
17-04-2005, 10:00 PM
u went to shop for condoms ar? :rolleyes:

lol... surprising ur spies never tell u that bit leh... :D

see how inefficient ur spies are?? aiya, condoms too expensive, so sometimes use plastic bag can ler... vibration wise, cannot be beat lor... kekeke

oxilary
17-04-2005, 10:01 PM
lol... surprising ur spies never tell u that bit leh... :D

see how inefficient ur spies are?? aiya, condoms too expensive, so sometimes use plastic bag can ler... vibration wise, cannot be beat lor... kekeke

bad times lor.. retrenched them ler..

dirtymonk82
17-04-2005, 10:04 PM
so is performa safe anot?

gogg3r
17-04-2005, 10:12 PM
so is performa safe anot?

that one need to ask oxilary... he use like nobody business one... change hourly.. :eek:

kekeke... joking man.. but gotta ask someone who really know this... or either that, can check their webby and see if they said anything...

oxilary
17-04-2005, 10:17 PM
dun like CDs.. haha
try Durex Avanti lar.. non-latex CD.. polyurethene..

anywaes.. dun see Durex Performa listed in the Product Recall list @ HSA.
guess if anyone wants to find out can call HSA up :)

cheongkid
17-04-2005, 10:59 PM
Not sure about whether there was a recall but some people might be allergic to the local anaesthetic Benzocaine used in the condom. Personally, I don't like to use it as I find it near impossible to cum, ended up with a sore dick and pussy... :o

zico
18-04-2005, 12:27 AM
there is no more performa but new product coming soon call pleasuremax,supposed to stimulate both partners
avanti is the latest

nudeclearweapon
18-04-2005, 10:07 PM
there is no more performa but new product coming soon call pleasuremax,supposed to stimulate both partners
avanti is the latest

Performa is LOUSY. pumped for nearly 45min and couldnt come. dicky no feeling after that. :mad:

KingBong
19-04-2005, 01:10 AM
Still saw them around...only conclusion is that a lot of bros in Tampines use that haha.

gremio82
19-04-2005, 10:37 AM
Durex Performa ??? Bought 1 pack of 12 and in the end 4 months liao still left wif 11.... Took out one for testing to see whether it will extend the enjoyment period but its a failure to me. After i released den i can feel the numbness..... :( :D

BigGuy
19-04-2005, 11:03 AM
Out of curiousity i bought a pack of 3 to try myself w my gf.......well it works on me as it did prolong.......but lucky my gf complain that it dun feel natural......still preferred the good old ways.....bonk, hump, ramp till the kingdom cum......RAW......shiok.......

tokkok
01-05-2005, 12:50 AM
kinda pity, becos i actually use performa n extrasafe at the same time.

i am not sure if there's any bro who goes thru the same thing, but the lead time for my first shot iz alwaes faster. dats y i alwaes use performa for round 1. then i will switch to extrasafe for round 2 onwards.

altho it was rather expensive, i thot iz worth the money. too bad then...

oh ya, can anyone tell me wats the criteria to be able to reply to someone else's thread?

cataract
01-05-2005, 02:07 AM
Performa is LOUSY. pumped for nearly 45min and couldnt come. dicky no feeling after that. :mad:

But isnt that the idea of performa? To NOT cum, so you can satisfy your girl more. Give her 3-4 orgasms, then take off the performa and pump all you want boy.

Rof|maoxz
01-05-2005, 04:42 PM
Still saw them around...only conclusion is that a lot of bros in Tampines use that haha.

I still see boxes performas untouched at a provision shop near my residence area, selling @ $4.50. :o

blue_swatch
01-05-2005, 10:17 PM
$4.50 pack of 3 ya? If pack of 12 i go buy all man.

Anyway it dont seem to work on me, i use already still cum fast :rolleyes: