PDA

View Full Version : Clit Stimulation

neutrals
01-03-2013, 11:54 AM
Hello Ladies. Apparently the female clitoris has approximately 6000 nerve endings. Making it one of the most sensitive areas on the female anatomy.

I am a master of the clitoris and I am willing to go down on you and do whatever it takes to make you cum. I have lots of experience doing this. Please feel free to contact me at heminumnums(at)live.com

By the way this service is free!!

Cuntworth
01-03-2013, 01:46 PM
Hello Ladies. Apparently the female clitoris has approximately 6000 nerve endings. Making it one of the most sensitive areas on the female anatomy.

I am a master of the clitoris and I am willing to go down on you and do whatever it takes to make you cum. I have lots of experience doing this. Please feel free to contact me at heminumnums(at)live.com

U say u are Master... Than who can confirm that??

whiteangelcsh
01-03-2013, 01:48 PM
Wow.. It's free!

God bless u..

owl888
01-03-2013, 01:54 PM
Walow CCB u oso like :confused: :D :D

VoltaRedonda
01-03-2013, 01:56 PM

So apparently you have 6000 ways to satisfy a lady?? :D

flowbow
01-03-2013, 02:27 PM

I burst out laughing... TS you are such a joke :cool:

DegenerationX
01-03-2013, 02:31 PM

:D:D Paiseh TS, can I hijack your thread? Hello ladies, I'm a master of making out. I have lots of experience doing this. Feel free to pm me. My service is free and all participants will receive a token of appreciation from me. :D:D

sean69
01-03-2013, 02:31 PM
I burst out laughing... TS you are such a joke :cool:

i agree !!! ... how can the service be FREE??!!! .. need to charge SGD100/per hour/squirt !!! :D

sean69
01-03-2013, 02:32 PM
Paiseh TS, can I hijack your thread? Hello ladies, I'm a master of making out. I have lots of experience doing this. Feel free to pm me. My service is free and all participants will receive a token of appreciation from me. :D:D

and i'm a master of bump bum car... all FEMALE participants will definitely get my "token" of appreciation... :p

DegenerationX
01-03-2013, 02:39 PM
and i'm a master of bump bum car... all FEMALE participants will definitely get my "token" of appreciation... :p

ooi! mai copy cat leh. can do something more innovative? :D

RAMS75
01-03-2013, 02:43 PM

I am a Master of Licking I can bring females to paradise:D

flowbow
01-03-2013, 02:43 PM
:D:D Paiseh TS, can I hijack your thread? Hello ladies, I'm a master of making out. I have lots of experience doing this. Feel free to pm me. My service is free and all participants will receive a token of appreciation from me. :D:D
Got ang pao to take anot first?

sean69
01-03-2013, 02:51 PM
ooi! mai copy cat leh. can do something more innovative? :D

sorry bro.. friday afternoon, brain not functioning well ... :D

acidicavex
01-03-2013, 02:55 PM
:D Paiseh TS, can I hijack your thread? Hello ladies, I'm a master of making out. I have lots of experience doing this. Feel free to pm me. My service is free and all participants will receive a token of appreciation from me. :D

Hmmm weird someone haven't appear to poke u 2 bros yet :D

DegenerationX
01-03-2013, 03:00 PM
Got ang pao to take anot first?

Shouldn't the participants give me ang pao? Since I'm providing a free service, the participants should give me ang pao as a gesture of goodwill :rolleyes::D

DegenerationX
01-03-2013, 03:00 PM

Who???:confused:

sean69
01-03-2013, 03:13 PM

Who???:confused:

my "head" nurse ... :D

flowbow
01-03-2013, 03:16 PM
Shouldn't the participants give me ang pao? Since I'm providing a free service, the participants should give me ang pao as a gesture of goodwill :rolleyes::D
But you said got token of appreciation mah :confused::D

Cuntworth
01-03-2013, 03:19 PM
TS Mia??? Of busy licking CBs??:D

DegenerationX
01-03-2013, 03:19 PM
But you said got token of appreciation mah :confused::D

1 pack of condom lor :D

ah rat
01-03-2013, 03:28 PM
TS, u of master of the clitoris ,I master of teh neh neh :p :D

acidicavex
01-03-2013, 03:46 PM
my "head" nurse ... :D

Lol like that also can guess Tio :p :D

Greendevil
01-03-2013, 03:58 PM

Let me try to counter your offer LOL.

I am already master of clitoris, and now doing my Phd on clitoris. I am looking for volunteers for my study to prove that there are more than 6000 nerve ending in a clitoris and all nerve ending function at the same time when trigger. My paper will be submitted for next year Nobel prize selection.

cataramp
01-03-2013, 04:12 PM
free service, if never cum how har?

can un-lick or not :rolleyes:

sean69
01-03-2013, 04:16 PM
Lol like that also can guess Tio :p :D

becos all dirty old men think alike.. :D

hcg_explorer
01-03-2013, 05:49 PM
Can 阿佬 be the master of a master ?

DegenerationX
01-03-2013, 05:50 PM
Can 阿佬 be the master of a master ?

Can lah. U Ah lau, very experienced liao :D

hcg_explorer
01-03-2013, 06:01 PM
Can lah. U Ah lau, very experienced liao :D

yah.. 阿佬 oso simi lan jiao oso master liao... especially ka chng kang... from small small and make it until big big. ladies sure dun hv constipation problem.. :D