PDA

View Full Version : need love advice from lao jiaos :(

siamburox
11-04-2005, 08:38 AM
i have this girl whom i really like a lot but i haven't ask her to be my gf yet .. and the prob now is , she shows signs of liking me like letting me kiss her .. and we are very close to each another .. the point is , she has a bf .. and she told me that i am more important to her then her bf . And today , we were out with a buncha colleagues and she was letting another colleague of mine touch her waist and hands around her shoulder and stuffs like that but not touching the tops la .. i was so sad , and the biggest blow was... i heard from my other colleague that this girl i like has 2 BFS . i think she is a fucking bitch .. a slut but the prob is i am having difficulty trying to forget her .. what should i do brothers please advise :(

coolpix2075
11-04-2005, 08:42 AM
i have this girl whom i really like a lot but i haven't ask her to be my gf yet .. and the prob now is , she shows signs of liking me like letting me kiss her .. and we are very close to each another .. the point is , she has a bf .. and she told me that i am more important to her then her bf . And today , we were out with a buncha colleagues and she was letting another colleague of mine touch her waist and hands around her shoulder and stuffs like that but not touching the tops la .. i was so sad , and the biggest blow was... i heard from my other colleague that this girl i like has 2 BFS . i think she is a fucking bitch .. a slut but the prob is i am having difficulty trying to forget her .. what should i do brothers please advise :(

hmm I'm not a lao jiao but can give some comments... for such gal i believe she is juz toying ur feelings and wana show off her charm by having lotz of men to be wif her.... imho i would advise you to still be wif her but only for free f**k if you could get it... else switch a target after u koe tat u couldn't get her in bed. Unless you are really really attracted to her else usually after the free f**k ur passion will fade a bit.... my 2 cents worth of opinion, other bros might have different views...

Batman Begins
11-04-2005, 08:47 AM
just my 2 cent of sharing ....... i been thru bad times too ........ u really need to do other things 2 distract urself 4 a while n let time wash away the bad memory ...... rem this kinda ger not suit u

Castrol
11-04-2005, 08:59 AM
i have this girl whom i really like a lot but i haven't ask her to be my gf yet .. :(

this morning i saw a girl and liked her a whole fucking lot, as she left, she dropped her handkerchief near me.

please advise me what to do, will she let me bonk even if she has a dozen boyfriends?
i am a lost puppy... ;)

Wang Ye
11-04-2005, 09:11 AM
she has a bf .. and she told me that i am more important to her then her bf .

.. i was so sad , and the biggest blow was... i heard from my other colleague that this girl i like has 2 BFS . i think she is a fucking bitch .. a slut but the prob is i am having difficulty trying to forget her .. what should i do brothers please advise :(

More important than her bf can mean anything. But until it means that she is willing to breakoff with her current to be with you it means nothing.

Bro, do you really think that way about her or is it your way of trying to detact yourself from her by thinking so badly of her? Because if you say you have difficulty trying to forget her, I think it is the latter.

If you really want to forget about her find a pretty nice young gal and fuck her brains out. You will by surprise what great therapy that is. I have tried it and found it wonderful. You can try the clinic I go to (BHC) but make sure you get the right medicine (gal) otherwise no effect :D.

noname1
11-04-2005, 09:23 AM
To Threadstarter,

I feel that she is only trying to get as much attention from ppl around her so that she feel proud.

My advise is dun believe her lah, just play along and if you have a chance to "EAT" her, pls go ahead.

This tyoe of gal cannot be as gf....

Cheers... :)

peter101
11-04-2005, 09:26 AM
well me not lao jiao but seems like she just the type that love the attention from guys. some gals are like that. knew one too she v pretty and always flirt ard wif all the guys. best not to be involved wif her. friend will too after all nothing to lose mah right. keke :p

Kenny_Ho
11-04-2005, 09:27 AM
ibut the prob is i am having difficulty trying to forget her .. what should i do brothers please advise

1. Try 2 change her.
2. Try 2 forget her.
3. Fuck n forget her

and if u really nsaty...

4. Fuck and share her contact here at sbf. Kekkeke :D :p

boobers
11-04-2005, 09:28 AM
the more gf u have the more experience u get.....play along.....but prepare for a bit of heartache

siamburox
11-04-2005, 09:29 AM
thanks for all the advice guys , and i am not trying to tell myself that she is this kinda girl becoz i cannot forget her .. its just that my love for her is really reach those kinda jing jie ( level / stage ) where i cannot forget her easily .. , i thank those who have replied me with their comments .. and i would hope to see more comments from other lao jiaos who have been thru this before .. or maybe any brothers that are willing to give me advice.. i feel very very lost and dissapointed after i know what kinda person she is really like . and i am very very suprise as this is a terrible blow to me , i gave her all my heart and this is what i get in return . Haiz , the feeling is fucking terrible . i shouldn't have fell in love with her in the first place ...

Big Sexy
11-04-2005, 09:30 AM
u already have a answer dont you? what do you do with a bitch?

Screw her and damn her, if you really want an answer from me.. dont worry she probably have been screwed and damned a hundred times already, so u dont have to worried about hurting her. :)

i. i think she is a fucking bitch .. a slut but the prob is i am having difficulty trying to forget her .. what should i do brothers please advise :(

Anthony Wong
11-04-2005, 09:30 AM
4. Fuck and share her contact here at sbf. Kekkeke :D

Bro Kenny,

How can u lidat! Though from the post, this gals seem to behave like one..hahaha. :D

Big Sexy
11-04-2005, 09:32 AM
Dont be silly siamburox.. such girl are not worth it.. u will get over it soon.... once u get another one..

i know it is hard to forget when u gave her all your heart... but it is time to let your brain take over my friend. :)

this is a terrible blow to me , i gave her all my heart and this is what i get in return . Haiz , the feeling is fucking terrible . i shouldn't have fell in love with her in the first place ...

robertking1
11-04-2005, 09:34 AM
this morning i saw a girl and liked her a whole fucking lot, as she left, she dropped her handkerchief near me.

please advise me what to do, will she let me bonk even if she has a dozen boyfriends?
i am a lost puppy... ;)
hello lost puppy....did she took her time and bend down in front of you....if yes it was an open invitation for U to enter her from behind.....u missed a golden opportunity....
this type of things need old dog to teach you meh.... :o

Kenny_Ho
11-04-2005, 09:37 AM
Bro Kenny,

How can u lidat! Though from the post, this gals seem to behave like one..hahaha.

Well that about all the options one can have isn't it? Either you forget about the whole thing or squeeze whatever "juice" out of it till it dry. :D

Kenny_Ho
11-04-2005, 09:40 AM
as she left, she dropped her handkerchief near me.

That's sound alot like our Hong Kong 50's movies. :D

Anthony Wong
11-04-2005, 09:42 AM
Well that about all the options one can have isn't it? Either you forget about the whole thing or squeeze whatever "juice" out of it till it dry. :D

no offence. if i m him, i will squeeze watever i had from her..kekeke.

she can two time her present bf, she also can two time u too. jus squeeze and song, can liao. if no money to go GL, can always get her. kekekeke :D

Big Sexy
11-04-2005, 09:42 AM
a smart/experience guy will squeeze whatever juice that is left over...

a sentimental guy will try to forget about the whole thing and end up miserable.

Damn it.. i sometime end up being too sentimental.

Kenny_Ho
11-04-2005, 09:46 AM
Damn it.. i sometime end up being too sentimental.

You should kopi with RK more often. He will influence and turn you into an animal. :D

Castrol
hello lost puppy....did she took her time and bend down in front of you....if yes it was an open invitation for U to enter her from behind.....u missed a golden opportunity....
this type of things need old dog to teach you meh.... :o

i dont know... you mean can so direct? shouldnt i howl or take a sniff first?
what if when i bonking her, an old dog come enter me from behind too? :eek:

siamburox
she maybe slutty as in , having many more than 1 bf etc .. she's also very emotional , and she is not those kinda girl who will let people anyhow touch her tops or bottom maybe handsround her shoulder or waist like attempting to tickle her liddat la . I wont say she's a virgin but i think she's not those kinda cheap until will bed with u easily bahs..

robertking1
11-04-2005, 09:48 AM
i dont know... you mean can so direct? shouldnt i howl or take a sniff first?
what if when i bonking her, an old dog come enter me from behind too? :eek:
ok puppy...let me teach U another old dog trick.....always do it with your back to the wall....... :D

Kenny_Ho
11-04-2005, 09:49 AM
no offence. if i m him, i will squeeze watever i had from her..kekeke.

This we let him decide. Wei you lidat teach people bad good meh? :D

siamburox
11-04-2005, 09:57 AM
i think i'll just try to forget her as in totally boycott her . maybe a trip to GL will be good for me :D haha , well time can heal all wounds :)

Anthony Wong
11-04-2005, 10:01 AM
This we let him decide. Wei you lidat teach people bad good meh? :D

not teach people bad. teach people to be 'smart'.kekeke :D

Castrol
11-04-2005, 10:26 AM
ok puppy...let me teach U another old dog trick.....always do it with your back to the wall....... :D

talk about pressure... another back to the wall situation! :D

BigGuy
11-04-2005, 10:28 AM
i see if i put it in a very constructive wordings.

gals these days do not take the physical part very seriously though they make it as though they do. I share some experience that i have.

i got to know a gal not too long. got to kiss and raba raba. end up having sex. she will say please don't leae her life, she loves me, miz me all that. n most time we end up in bed happily fucking each other. but then i'm still nobody given the fact with her words and the fucking.

w that short story, let me summarize abit of the probable intention.

she is not ready to really settle down. having a few intimate BFs' though providing sex, she gets:

1) Attention
2) Drivers
3) Money
4) Get showered with gifts
5) Kill her sexual urge
6) Kill her free time
7) eliminate her loneliness when she cannot get others except u.

Erm enough to think n forget???

oxilary
11-04-2005, 01:12 PM
play her back in her own game :D

else press the eject button and nv look back..

japboy
11-04-2005, 01:25 PM
else press the eject button and nv look back..

mi advice is 2 FnF... Fark n Forget... if u can't get over it n wanna go down d path of destruction, listen 2 brudder Justanut's story (no offense but jz taking u as an example)....

if u still not repentant, den get urself a gal frenz n u'll forget it all... ask brudder lawry as he got a lot of lobangs... frm lau chio n young gals~! :eek:

oxilary
11-04-2005, 01:32 PM
mi advice is 2 FnF... Fark n Forget...

Operation FnF has proven to be a solid plan thru the ages :D

Siam_Bu
11-04-2005, 01:40 PM
1. Try 2 change her.
2. Try 2 forget her.
3. Fuck n forget her

and if u really nsaty...

4. Fuck and share her contact here at sbf. Kekkeke :D :p

Agree with No.4 kekekeke

vote here for international sex survey (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=35318)

japboy
11-04-2005, 01:40 PM
Operation FnF has proven to be a solid plan thru the ages

dat's true indeed... but i got a gal who i can't get her out of mi mind... she's such a nymphomania.... i thoroughly enjoyed mi romping session w her but 2 bad she's got a bf now oreadi.... :(

so how do i get over it? find another nymphomania? can intro o not brudder? :D

medicheng
11-04-2005, 01:46 PM
fuck and dump her.... or else find other fuck and dump her... not worth your effort for it...

oxilary
11-04-2005, 01:50 PM
so how do i get over it? find another nymphomania? can intro o not brudder? :D

omg! haiyohs.. i dunno any nymphos now leh.. come lar we go reccee :D

asdfghjkl
11-04-2005, 01:50 PM
when u mention that she allows u to kiss her.. i tot that maybe she likes u.. then u wrote about ur colleague touching her.. pls forget her.. :o

japboy
11-04-2005, 02:11 PM
omg! haiyohs.. i dunno any nymphos now leh.. come lar we go reccee

can... i'm gng bkk mid of nx month... hope 2 c u there as well...

but back 2 d topic, i think jz forget abt her n move on to greener pasture... stop wasting ur time on a gal lidat... she's not worth ur attention at all... :D

gam3r
11-04-2005, 03:16 PM
[QUOTE=siamburox]i have this girl whom i really like a lot but i haven't ask her to be my gf yet .. and the prob now is , she shows signs of liking me like letting me kiss her .. and we are very close to each another .....QUOTE]

brother.. firstly, are u a virgin? if ur not, juz keep playing wif her and bonk her if u can, and den juz fucking dump her la.. tis type of bitch are for guys to play one.. play toys u see? yup..

if u still virgin, i recommand u juz leave her la.. she not worth ur love at all lor.. u already realised dat shes a flirt/bitch/ccb/slut etc.. so wads the pt of holding on? juz find another gal and move on..

i can understand dat ur kinda devoted like me, but tis type of relationships dun haf xin fu and happi ending de.. so no pt holding on.. find a new gal and forget her bah.. good luck..

siamburox
11-04-2005, 07:24 PM
i am not a virgin :| lol .. i lost it when i was 16 , to a brother i never take note of his name.. he said that maybe when she let me kiss her she likes me ... she kisses me also , i remember the first time she kissed me was at devils bar. she dosen't kiss her colleague also , i mean it was just an action of disturbance my friend ( colleague ) just put his hands around her shoulders coz she said something he did not like to hear jokingly ,like try to strangle her liddat . DEN 2nd time was he keep on pinching her waist , and she was like feeding him titbits when were clubbing . INFRONT of me , dats y i was so fucking pissed . And later , when my another colleague known as my sis i call her sis lahs . told me her past... , OMG i was like in a world of my OWN . First thing i was thinking about was why is she this kinda person . 2nd THING I thought was , why was i so fuckin stupid to love her .. i had no time for the 3rd thing , i instantly messaged her fone and she came out to talk with me . My conversation with her
HER : What u want to talk about? ME AND MR A ( Colleague ) NOTHING 1 lahs! someore he got gf liao lor.. we are just friends
ME : I really have nothing much to say to u already , just friends u let him touch u ?
HER : we really have nothing going on, we were just disturbing each other .
ME : ok enuff of all that la , i heard u got 2 bf ?
HER : WHAT LA! WHERE GOT DONT HAVE LOR!!!
ME : DUN JIAO WEI LAH , i heard from someone that u told her urself why must u lie to me ?
HER : aiya whatever la u dun believe nevermind la
she just walks out from the smoking area , and i was left behind to think whether what i have just said had made sense and if it was the correct decision to take, by doing this i have betrayed my trust given from my sis , coz she told me not to tell her that my sis told me she got 2 bf , and now i am on very bad terms with the 2 of them . I really regret everything man ... its time to find a new target i guess :)

Elva Hsiao
11-04-2005, 07:46 PM
忘了她吧!想太多也没有用的!

siamburox
11-04-2005, 08:02 PM
i don't need HER ANYMORE all i need is the brothers from sammyboyforum . hope to meet up with any of u somedays for a tcss session provided by some firing after that :x HAHA . thanks alot guys :) more advices are welcomed =x

Deztruct
12-04-2005, 12:54 AM
Let go and u will be happier
u deserve beta gers and there are beta gers out there

xxpp_z
12-04-2005, 01:08 AM
if u feel so hard, why not just give up man.

There are so many gals, what is the worry.

There must be someone else waiting for u, someone even better

asdfghjkl
12-04-2005, 01:14 AM
yep, xp2 provided good advice.. :)

flaxseed
12-04-2005, 05:31 AM
i don't need HER ANYMORE all i need is the brothers from sammyboyforum . hope to meet up with any of u somedays for a tcss session provided by some firing after that :x HAHA . thanks alot guys :) more advices are welcomed =x

U r exactly where I am. Its hard but have to tell urself you can get yourself in, you can get yourself out. OK? :)

coolpix2075
12-04-2005, 08:44 AM
HER : What u want to talk about? ME AND MR A ( Colleague ) NOTHING 1 lahs! someore he got gf liao lor.. we are just friends
ME : I really have nothing much to say to u already , just friends u let him touch u ?
HER : we really have nothing going on, we were just disturbing each other .
ME : ok enuff of all that la , i heard u got 2 bf ?
HER : WHAT LA! WHERE GOT DONT HAVE LOR!!!
ME : DUN JIAO WEI LAH , i heard from someone that u told her urself why must u lie to me ?
HER : aiya whatever la u dun believe nevermind la

hmm bro siamburox, i have one colleague who is like her... she will always try to be nice without effort.. once u question her integrity she will give u the bo chap attitude and unless u give in the rest is history... advice you to get over such ppl, they deserved to be f**k for free and circulate around among the samsters!

gam3r
12-04-2005, 03:54 PM
U r exactly where I am. Its hard but have to tell urself you can get yourself in, you can get yourself out. OK? :)

WELL SAID!! tis is something im trying to do oso.. 感情的事,要拿得起放得下!