PDA

View Full Version : Lisa @ 8A Jln Klapa

Pages : [1] 2 3

hunkysamster
10-04-2005, 04:55 PM
When on last Friday around 10pm..step into HC and ask Ah Zen for TN, but lady boss said she with customer so no choice choose LISA..

She got quite big boob, guess got 36c, sweet smile n just from China for 5 month only...Staying at Lor 9 but never ask for HP...

Massage - 8/10
Looks - 7/10
Boobs - C cup, maybe size 36 I guess
HJ - slow and easy 8/10 but not easy to touch touch ...

Damage : massage $35, HJ she ask me pay as I like, so give her $30 as her HJ very good...

striker42
12-04-2005, 03:42 PM
Hi Bro can enlighten us on where exactly is this place?

Hell666Boy
12-04-2005, 03:54 PM
Hi Bro can enlighten us on where exactly is this place?

the address is in the title "8A Jln Klapa". It at Beach Road just after the junction of North Bridge Road and Jln Sultan. Not sure what the name of the shop is.

Historyx
12-04-2005, 03:57 PM
yeah where is is exactly?

Hell666Boy
12-04-2005, 04:05 PM
yeah where is is exactly?

it's a row of double storey shop houses. just look for 8A, there is a sign board stating the place. I think its call Happy something. Went there once before a while back. Tried a gal Xiao Hong. Very long hair. Massage + HJ total $70.

akaza24
12-04-2005, 06:09 PM
the address is in the title "8A Jln Klapa". It at Beach Road just after the junction of North Bridge Road and Jln Sultan. Not sure what the name of the shop is.

Name of shop is HAPPY ...
Can try Xiao Xue, small but quite nice tits. Sometimes she will sit between ur legs apart and harass ur balls n didi while lying on ur belly, veri shiok. During mosha will also tickle ur nipples n groin area..

seacher
16-04-2005, 11:15 PM
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?p=902217#post902217
here the thread

raider123
16-04-2005, 11:37 PM
You can see her picture in www.sgmassage.com although her face is blurred. She does have a pair of nice boobs but don't know whether is she a lau chio or lau chai? :D

raider123
17-04-2005, 12:07 AM
she is 26. tried her b4 true enough, nice pair of boobs

Bro letitup,

Does she allow auto-roaming & sucking of melons? How does she look like?
I see her picture I also gian but cannot see face. Thank you in advance...

terror
17-04-2005, 01:28 AM
wow..nice pair of melons...Yummy sia.. Me go try her in two days time then i pm my FR..

jazzem
17-04-2005, 02:09 AM
she is 26. tried her b4 true enough, nice pair of boobs
Hi bro,
tried her b4 too. Highly recommend her for her massage and service attitude. But think u got her age wrong, unless there's another Lisa. She told me she'll be 31 this year.
How old is Xiao xue? Like to try her next time.

raider123
18-04-2005, 01:17 AM
Bro Letitup,

Thank you veri much, look like lisa is a lao chio...my type... :p

Honey Boon
18-04-2005, 04:02 PM
After Immigration (SIR Buidling), further down after the one primary school (hong wen something like dat), then look for this "jalan" (road), those WWII two storey shop houses. Happy is the name at second floor.

For those who drive, not easy to find parking space.

jazzem
18-04-2005, 11:48 PM
Xiao xue is 26 and lisa is older loh
Nice! Will definitely try the younger one next time

Honey Boon
21-04-2005, 01:17 PM
My first FR here, hope to share and learn. Any positive and negative comments are welcome. I am serious. :)

Went down on Monday to try Lisa. I called the number that listed on www.sgmassage.com before going down. She was available and therefore I booked her on 7:30 pm.

Upon reaching there, the counter girl told me to wait for a while cos she still had some "undone business" with customer. Wah, I thought to myself, this round sure got happenings liao.

While sitting around at the sofa there, a very small waiting area. Sofa can accomodate 3 persons the most and there is no other place. However, it is good point also, because those girls that are not working will be there for you to pick and choose.

I saw Xiaohong, easy to recognise because of her long hair, the longest there. The counter girl, Mei Er, also provide massage but face and figure, so so. Xiao Hong is good, at least the breasts got standard. Another I guess is Ah Zhen, trying to match the picture to the real person that day.

But I spotted one that going to be my target. Coco from Guangzhou, I talked to her, very sexy, face and figure also got standard.

After waited for 10 min, finally, Lisa came out to the waiting area. Ok my turn now. Easily can recognise her from the picture from the two big Ne Ne. Normal PDMM look, but nice talking to her as she is trying to sell the services here. She has been working there for almost 4 months while the TN shop was only 5 months old. She plans to do long term and on one year work permit and hope to be able to renew for another two years.

Now it is promotional period, $35 per hour massage plus free "mo sa" (body scrub) and facial. In other places, these two additional services will cost at least another $20.

She started with hard massage, all over the body including my head. While doing hard massage on my back, she was sitting on my back, and once in the while, she would "accidentally" use her both feet to touch my ass hole. On that moment, I know something is coming.

After the hard massage, she started to give me sexy massage on my back and use oil to raba raba my ass hole and two balls. I lifted my ass a little higher so that she can reach my brother. Up to his point, she didn't even mention of how much she is going to charge for the special services.

Enough with the back, she asked me to turn over and now she concerntrated on giving me hj without me telling her to do so. So I started to do some own massage on her also. I started from her two big "ne ne" and roam into her private parts. She was ok with the top but not so willing for my finger to go in further. She only allow me to roam around the pubic hair area.

I was done in very short time, mainly because of "fear". No door, only a curtain, so you know lah..........

After cleaning up, I asked her how much? She told me, you tip me according to my service lor. I told her, my friend told me is $30 for hj but I gave her $35.

So total cost $35 for massage and $35 for HJ.

Very friendly overall but I think I will go again next week to try on my next target. Here I come, Coco, wait for me. :D

ahkong
21-04-2005, 01:48 PM
Glad there are new stock available at Happy. Bro can provide us more info on Coco: face, figure,boobs size... Thanks! :cool:

Honey Boon
21-04-2005, 03:24 PM
That was my first time there, so I am not sure whether Coco is "new stock" or not. May be she is since her name and picture are not posted on sgmassage.com.

She was sitting with Xiaohong that day. Her boobs definitely bigger than xiaohong but smaller than Lisa's 36C (according to her). But then I am not sure whether coco was wearing any magic bra or not. From the size way where I was sitting, definitelly considered "big" to my standard.

Figure wise, should be the best among those PDMM there. She is much younger than xiaohong and lisa. Much better figure than Lisa, to me, Lisa is a bit "big size". Coco just nice.

Face: CFM type, should be quite horny, like to look at ppl with side eyes.

Worth trying lah, brother. May be you should go down this week and share your experience here. I sure will visit her next week. This week, no more budget liao. :(

Glad there are new stock available at Happy. Bro can provide us more info on Coco: face, figure,boobs size... Thanks! :cool:

raider123
22-04-2005, 02:23 AM
Here is my FRs on this place...

I am meeting a client but realised got a bit of time. I remember this place at sgmassage.com therefore decided to recce there. The place is quite exclusive with miminal human traffic...definitely a good place for bros who like to remain low profile. It is on the second floor of the building. Around that place are some offices...

I went up to second floor and push open the door. First impression, the decor is quite nice with some ambience...not your typical chinese TN setting. I saw 3 girls there. I must admit that they are in the range of 5.5-6.5. Asked for Lisa but she is working..have to wait another 45mins... so ii just asked around. Xiao Xue name pop up...heard from a bro here she is quite ok... so choose her...

On closely look, she is "quite" pretty. I must admit she has a good attitude. We chat as she do her normal massage. Apparently, the massage is quite good. I will say about 80% of Vivan's skills from Fuji. She seemed to prefer to attack my butt.

After a while turn over, she started to do her front massage. Suddenly she start to do a sensual massage on my chest...to my nipples...while looking at me...I start to roam on her legs...She is wearing a red long dress. I lifted it up to feel her beige lacy panties...Her hands moved slowly to my bro. I get up and get into actions. I lifted up the dress to suck her boobs...B cup. No resistance. However no french or kiss. The rest are history.

Name: Xiao Xue.
Looks: 6
Body:6
Boobs: B Cup but not yummy..haha
HJ: 6 (They don't do BJ or FJ)
Damage $30+ HJ $30(up to me)
Rtf: Well this place is definitely value for money if you are looking for something in between...MY and FUJI. Imagine MY gives us non-existence massage at $22+$30 HJ while FUJI gives u good massage at $40+$50 HJ. This is definitely another good option to consider.

Honey Boon
22-04-2005, 10:05 AM
So far can't find $30 HJ in singapore liao. Used to have one HC at ex-Great Eastern Hotel, got one regular gal by the name of Patsy, used to charged me to $30 nia. But the girls at Happy are all much younger and higher standard.

Bro raider, I paid $35 per hour, and you paid only $30? Just curious.

But the best things is dat, they don't talk about charges and is up to us to tip them. Of course if we tip them ridiculous low, then they might make noise lah.

Damage $30+ HJ $30(up to me)
Rtf: Well this place is definitely value for money if you are looking for something in between...MY and FUJI. Imagine MY gives us non-existence massage at $22+$30 HJ while FUJI gives u good massage at $40+$50 HJ. This is definitely another good option to consider.

marji
22-04-2005, 11:29 AM
any bros wanna go HAPPY during lunch time later... say in about 30min?

Peter8
22-04-2005, 11:55 AM
I tried Lisa two day ago around lunchtime by appointment. Below is my FR:

Looks: 7/10 lookable. With her black sey dress.
Body : 9/10 Looked sexy to me.
Boobs : 9/10. shd be biggest than 36C. Can suck.
Roaming: Yes ,but not on CB.
Frenching: No but sometime she will bent down and kiss you while doing HJ.
BJ : No
FJ : No. Her boss told them they want to be in the business for long time and to avoid
AV raid. But can arrange to do in hotel after work.( I will definitely want to try )
HJ : Slow & sensual, not rushing. As I took quite some time to cum, she is very
patient.
Damage: $35 for 1 hour message &” MoSa” . Before I left , I ask her how
much, & she said $35 only.I said what about the HJ, she said up to you. So I
gave her $35 for the HJ. Total $70 for a good full hour of message & MoSa &
HJ.

Good things to mention is that while she is doing message on your back, she will use her CB to touch your arm & head (Big). She also did sensual message on your ars & balls for about 10 min.After turning to the front, she immediately held on to you Bro & HJ for you without telling you the price. Not $$$ minded.

She is Value-For-Money. I will try my best to see whether can makr love with her outside.

raider123
22-04-2005, 12:27 PM
Bro raider, I paid $35 per hour, and you paid only $30? Just curious.

But the best things is dat, they don't talk about charges and is up to us to tip them. Of course if we tip them ridiculous low, then they might make noise lah.

Bro Honey Boon,

I opt for only 45mins. This is one of m principles...haha. Normally, whe I go to a new TN, I will opt for shorter period of time cos you don't know whether they REALLY know how to massage. No point opt for longer period... :)

Rof|maoxz
22-04-2005, 12:59 PM
Bro, anyone has tried Mei Chi? May go down after work to try her out.

ahkong
22-04-2005, 02:10 PM
Bro, anyone has tried Mei Chi? May go down after work to try her out.

Bro Mei Chi is not from Happy. She is a freelancer. I PM u her contact no already. Don't forget to post your FR on her. ;)

marji
22-04-2005, 02:15 PM
Hi bros... after reading this thread, I went down to HAPPY as me quite tired from last night partying and need a good massage to rest and freshen up a bit....

went down with a friend or mine and we have no problem finding the place at all. Parking could be an issue but guess we were lucky cos there was a emtpy carpark lot when we reached there...

Went upstairs and only Lisa & Mei chi was available. Asked for Coco and was told she is not here yet.....Lisa is pretty friendly and got huge tits. Being a boobs man, I opted for Lisa while my friend go for the only other choice Mei Chi as he doesn't wanna wait...

I opted for "mo sha" and Lisa immediately get to work. Bros, I must say the standard of massage here is the BEST I have ever enountered in any other TN shops!

After the "mo sha", Lisa position herself between my legs and start doing this "testicles / ass" carassing act... SUPER SHIOK I tell you!!!! After which I turn around, and she start HJ for me...

I undo her bra and reveal this pair of monsterous big tits.... I kept squeezing them and lick those nipples once in a while....

finally me didi exploded and she clean me up nicely...

Overall
Massage: 9 /10
HJ: 6 / 10 (Standard HJ, pull up pull down, but she like to rub more on the head area, which is good & bad cos its shiok but its make me cum faster...)
Body: bak bak (fleshy) but nice BIG tits...
Damage: 35 massage + 35 HJ (gave her total 70)
RTF: yes, but after I try Coco

Additional notes:
- Mei chi is petite and small. but her picture in sgmassage is prettier than in person... b ut to give her credit, my friend who frequent TN freaking lots, says she provide the bext massage he has ever encountered...

- saw Coco when I was leaving the place. She is indeed quite attractive... not those drop dead gorgeous, but definitely the most beautiful one among the rest in there... I got her number and maybe will book her for a private session next time... heheheh...
p.s Don't ask me for her no. cos she asked me not to circulate... sorry bros...

- the whole place is a non-smoking area. Good and bad... bad for smokers like me, but good in the sense that the whole place don't smell like a chimney! in fact its smell quite good the place.

- lastly, there's a pretty decent and clean bathroom there if you want a bath after the massage... downside, you have to walk thru' the main lobby to get to the bathroom and also the water not strong....

Peter8
22-04-2005, 02:41 PM
You can see her picture in www.sgmassage.com although her face is blurred. She does have a pair of nice boobs but don't know whether is she a lau chio or lau chai? :D
Hi, Bro raider123, I can't see YuHuan inside this HAPPY joint. Even I asked the counter girl there , she said they do not have such a person there. Can Bro enlighten me whether she is working there? Many thanks in advance.

marji
22-04-2005, 03:36 PM
Thanks to the bro who up-ped me points. please leave your name so that I can return the favour....

Anyway, this is a pretty good place. Will definitely RTF.

Maybe interested bros we can go together next time...

Cheers!

Honey Boon
22-04-2005, 03:47 PM
Thanks brother for the info. I didn't ask when I was there because I saw from sgmassage.com that one hour is $35, so I thought there is the minimum charge. But for another 15 minutes of time, another $5 is worthy lah. So that the can "do" it slowly. :p

Definitely a must second visit soon.

Bro Honey Boon,

I opt for only 45mins. This is one of m principles...haha. Normally, whe I go to a new TN, I will opt for shorter period of time cos you don't know whether they REALLY know how to massage. No point opt for longer period... :)

Honey Boon
22-04-2005, 03:55 PM
If we all go together, then the lobby/waiting area will be very cramp liao. The most can seat 3 persons. Then if all ask for Lisa, then we have to take turn liao.

Mean time I will try the rest first like Coco or Xiao Hong. :)

Thanks to the bro who up-ped me points. please leave your name so that I can return the favour....

Anyway, this is a pretty good place. Will definitely RTF.

Maybe interested bros we can go together next time...

Cheers!

marji
22-04-2005, 04:02 PM
If we all go together, then the lobby/waiting area will be very cramp liao. The most can seat 3 persons. Then if all ask for Lisa, then we have to take turn liao.

Mean time I will try the rest first like Coco or Xiao Hong. :)

true, the lobby/waiting area very small.... seat about 3-4 paxs..
I would like to try Coco too!!! later maybe accompany another bro go down again!! If cannot tahan & Coco happen to be free, maybe second round! hahahaha

smlee
22-04-2005, 07:15 PM
try Mei zhi. Best of the lot

vic88
22-04-2005, 10:27 PM
This place is value for money. Had mosha+massage+facial for $35, was served by XiaoXue, quite pretty. When lying face down, she will spread your leg wide and do soft massage on the sensitive groin area for about 10 min, very shiok. I tip her $35 for HJ. Wonder if she do FJ outside, must ask her during my next visit. The negative points are room quite small and to go bathroom, need to pass through reception area.

akaza24
22-04-2005, 11:27 PM
This place is value for money. Had mosha+massage+facial for $35, was served by XiaoXue, quite pretty. When lying face down, she will spread your leg wide and do soft massage on the sensitive groin area for about 10 min, very shiok. I tip her $35 for HJ. Wonder if she do FJ outside, must ask her during my next visit. The negative points are room quite small and to go bathroom, need to pass through reception area.

Agree on this Xiao xue quite good, tried her a few times, service is always there. However, I tot she ORD liao?

jazzem
23-04-2005, 01:19 AM
Here is my FRs on this place...
Name: Xiao Xue.
Looks: 6
Body:6
Boobs: B Cup but not yummy..haha
This is definitely another good option to consider.

Did u go on Thur? I tried Xiaoxuan on Thu and she was wearing a red dress. Wonder if they're the same person? There's a Xuanxuan in sgmassage.com that looks like her. Can't really tell cos the face kanna mosaic.

My FR on Xiaoxuan:
Looks prettier than Lisa. 25-29 (she only willing to say she's 20+)
Very friendly attitude. TCSS abit. Not very chatty though. Started with mosha. Nothing special. Then proceed to oil massage. Not much strength but is just right for me. Told me that she's the weakest there. So those looking for hard massage shld look for Lisa or Ahzhen.

Sensual massage was very good. While I'm faced down, she sit between my legs and lift both legs on her thighs and proceed to tickle my balls and ass crack. She uses a very light touch and its very stimulating. Spent about 10-15min here.

Face up. Mosha on chest. Press press at groin area. Then held onto my dick and asked if I want to HJ. I had no intention of doing hj when I came in but at that time cannot tahan liao. How to say no?

So on with more oil and the hj. She sat in between my legs so was abit difficult to touch her. Got to sit up then can reach her boobs. Just touch abit and lie back down to enjoy the hj. She'll use 1 hand to jerk and the other to attack my ass crack from time to time. Very nice.

After some time, came and very satisfied.

Looks: 7
Boobs: 6
Body: 6
Massage: 8
HJ:8
Attitude: 8
RTF: Yes
Damage: $35 +$35(up to me)

Rof|maoxz
23-04-2005, 09:54 AM
try Mei zhi. Best of the lot

FR on Xiao Xue, 小 雪

1900Hrs...Went there, initialy to look for mei zhi due to her appealing look, but too bad she was being extended by one of her cust's by another 45mins. :( So left snow & another MILF meaty lady on the counter. Saw lisa as well, woah! fully agree with bros here that her boobs are one of the alluring ones. Saw another syt running in & out dressed in unequal red dress. Who is she man, xiao xuan?? Anyway waiting for the room while watching 无間道... for about 15mins, it's my turn. Here came snow, very fair looking but abit of skinny. Was asked whether I wan the mosha. (some sort of scrubbing cream) The mosha process indeed very relaxing man. After that, washed out the scrub away.

Went back to the room again. I always has the impression that small size has great strength, in her case I'm right. Her strength in massage really amaze me, sometimes abit overdo it. TCSS awhile with her, knowing she's from fujian province, where she work previously, (4get which KTV liao)...... to cut short, here's come the stimulating part, while I'm facing down, legs apart, she use don't-know-what cream to tenderly tickle me balls. Feeling real good man. Hope this will last eternally, hehe. After about 5mins, flip back again, legs apart again facing her like I'm going to deliver like that. Asking SOP Q, me deliberately asking for quote since I know the price on hand liao. She at first say ppl give 40-50. Erm...dishonest huh, me smiling at her, she changed her mind saying whatever $$ also can. Den start the usual procedure while she was standing. Me requested her to sit beside me while doing it so that I can get more of her. She rejected me kissing her neck, sian. Then me bo pian, touch her down under, no expression lay, eyes dun know see where. More sian, dun bother to squeeze her boobs since her fully padded bra obstructed me. After 10mins of jerking... she sense that I'm going to erupt CB man, instead of holding my shaft vertically, she hold it towards me. Nb my precious fluid kana my chin man. Kao. Nvm but she's kept laughing commenting so strong arh. But anyway still a very great enjoyment for me since that awful one in AMK.

Almost 4got to quote the price. $35 for 1hr massage+scrub. $30 for HJ.

Rof|maoxz

xxrain
23-04-2005, 01:44 PM
FR on Xiao Xue, 小 雪
instead of holding my shaft vertically, she hold it towards me. Nb my precious fluid kana my chin man. Kao. Nvm but she's kept laughing commenting so strong arh. But anyway still a very great enjoyment for me since that awful one in AMK.

haha bro u how long never release liao?

aniway, i dun really like xiao xue, i think i caught her when her pms come.. dark face all the way...

Rof|maoxz
23-04-2005, 02:27 PM
haha bro u how long never release liao?

aniway, i dun really like xiao xue, i think i caught her when her pms come.. dark face all the way...

Tks bro SMlee for your pts, Erm, actually I just have sex with my missus the day b4, maybe I'm young and energetic :p . Btw will be try out this 小宣 next week. Anyway I saw this tall pretty PRC babe at JSP level 1 beside cafeteria b4 heading to happy. She's also quite tempting lay.

Rof|maoxz

lengleng1
23-04-2005, 02:35 PM
Is Lisa workin today? Another question, the message is $30 or $35?

akaza24
23-04-2005, 03:34 PM

Massage is 35 inclusive of mosha n sometimes facial too.
Message?? hehe, i dont koe.

leonloh1971
23-04-2005, 06:55 PM
just had a wonderful session with Lisa... GREAT VALUE GREAT SERVICE!!! :)

raider123
23-04-2005, 09:58 PM
Hi, Bro raider123, I can't see YuHuan inside this HAPPY joint. Even I asked the counter girl there , she said they do not have such a person there. Can Bro enlighten me whether she is working there? Many thanks in advance.

Bro PeterM,

I didn't ask for Yuhuan becoz she don't appeal to me on the website. I only know Lisa and Xiao Xue. I can't help you. Sorry about that... :)

The Kop
24-04-2005, 01:19 AM
Hi bros

After reading all the posts here, I called up the TN in question to 'book' Mei Chi. Arranged with her to meet at the hotel just across the road.

B4 meeting up with her, I went to the TN to take a look. Saw about 8 gals there, incl. Lisa (I asked the recep). Must agree she has the CFM look and BIG boobies, but a bit fleshy. Saw a few hot looking gals as well, to rtn another day. Back to my ratings for Mei Chi...

Here r my ratings.

Looks: 6.5/10 (refer to sgmassage website, wat u see is wat u get)
Figure: Small sized/skinny, B cupper
Attitude: 8/10, made me feel like i am with my little sister, quite cute and chatty
Massage: 7/10 (lasted about 15 mins max b4 popping the golden question), lacking in 'strength' mayb due to her petite frame
HJ: 7/10, a bit rushed though
Damages: $40 massage ($35 for in the TN itself, add $5 for takeout), HJ $40

Worth a try but Mei Chi (to be more accurate, it's pronounced 'Meiqi')will be leaving on the 28 of this month. Not suitable for bros who prefer more 'feng man' gals.

Hope my opinions help.

marji
25-04-2005, 09:57 AM
Tks bro SMlee for your pts, Erm, actually I just have sex with my missus the day b4, maybe I'm young and energetic :p . Btw will be try out this 小宣 next week. Anyway I saw this tall pretty PRC babe at JSP level 1 beside cafeteria b4 heading to happy. She's also quite tempting lay.

Rof|maoxz

bro, wah lao! asked you to jio me last Friday and you didn;t! alamak!

hey, btw who the girl you referring to at JSP? I worked very near there and I like tall pretty girls...

when wanna go massage huh?

Peter8
25-04-2005, 10:10 AM
Hi bros

After reading all the posts here, I called up the TN in question to 'book' Mei Chi. Arranged with her to meet at the hotel just across the road.
Hi, Bro The Kop, why did you need to meet her at the hotel while you just wanted the HJ service? Is there a hotel across the road? Thanks for sharing!

Rof|maoxz
25-04-2005, 11:22 AM
bro, wah lao! asked you to jio me last Friday and you didn;t! alamak!

hey, btw who the girl you referring to at JSP? I worked very near there and I like tall pretty girls...

when wanna go massage huh?

Pai seh lah pal, I were too eager that evening. Logged off the system b4 taking down your contacts. Can PM me again boh. Buy you kopi next time. The tall PRC Meimei I'm talking about is @ level 1, wearing white dress 2nd time liao, with long smooth tresses. Wow~ ;)

Rof|maoxz

Honey Boon
25-04-2005, 01:14 PM
I was told by another brother here that $30 is for 45 min and $35 (1 hour). But if you don't tell them, they will assume you want one hour of massage. :)

Honey Boon
25-04-2005, 01:18 PM
After the last satisfied experience with Lisa, this week will be another trip for me, most like Coco. Here I cum, coco, wait for me. :p

marji
25-04-2005, 03:57 PM
tried Lisa last week and due to the extreme heat just now, I went to HAPPY again to "hide" from heat, as well as to relieve some stress.... heheheh

Saw Coco the last time when I was leaving and decided to try her today. I recommended Lisa to the bro who went with me just now....

When we reached, Lisa was standing at counter and I immediately ask the bro interested or not... I told him service very good, sure happy with the massage and he took my word for it and walked in with Lisa...

I asked the receptionist where's Coco and after she made a call, Coco appeared through the dooe in like 3 min! Excellent... check her out 1 last time and realised though she looked the best (IMHO), she does looked her more matured age...

Once in the room SOP GOOD massage from Coco. She really have strong hands despite her small built. Not too bad the massage, but seriously a far cry from Lisa's.

After the back and hand massage, she turned me over and leaned towards me with her breasts. She is wearing a tube and her cleavage really enticed me... I pulled her tube-top down and she auto remove her bra. Not bad, at least a B cupper.

While doing HJ for you, she will bend down to kiss you and let you small her hair... she has nice smelling beautiful hair...

After Hj for 15 min, I exploded and she carefully cleaned it up with the towel and then the tissue....

Overall, I would rate her a 7.5 for her service. Will still go back for Lisa the next time I need to relieve and a good massage...

Rof|maoxz
25-04-2005, 04:13 PM
tried Lisa last week and due to the extreme heat just now, I went to HAPPY again to "hide" from heat, as well as to relieve some stress.... heheheh...

Wah, bro, you damn good lah. Switch from Tian Di Wu Xian Nightclub to Happy. Hehe. Must learn from you lor. You gg TCSS this week huh?

marji
25-04-2005, 04:46 PM
Wah, bro, you damn good lah. Switch from Tian Di Wu Xian Nightclub to Happy. Hehe. Must learn from you lor. You gg TCSS this week huh?

this week got TCSS meh? what day?

bros who know me know that me very free & horny in the afternoon wan! heheheh... so no choice lah...all the FL haven't wake up, must find alternatives! heheheh

today will rest at night, no niteclub action maybe.... Wed we got , you wanna come?

Rof|maoxz
25-04-2005, 05:02 PM
this week got TCSS meh? what day?

bros who know me know that me very free & horny in the afternoon wan! heheheh... so no choice lah...all the FL haven't wake up, must find alternatives! heheheh

today will rest at night, no niteclub action maybe.... Wed we got , you wanna come?

Sorie lah, I really loved to but I cant lay. Lim kopi can lah. At night my missus will locked the door after 2300hrs. :(

smlee
25-04-2005, 07:09 PM
Hi bros

B4 meeting up with her, I went to the TN to take a look. Saw about 8 gals there, incl. Lisa (I asked the recep). Must agree she has the CFM look and BIG boobies, but a bit fleshy. Saw a few hot looking gals as well, to rtn another day. Back to my ratings for Mei Chi...

Here r my ratings.

Looks: 6.5/10 (refer to sgmassage website, wat u see is wat u get)
Figure: Small sized/skinny, B cupper
Attitude: 8/10, made me feel like i am with my little sister, quite cute and chatty
Massage: 7/10 (lasted about 15 mins max b4 popping the golden question), lacking in 'strength' mayb due to her petite frame
HJ: 7/10, a bit rushed though
Damages: $40 massage ($35 for in the TN itself, add $5 for takeout), HJ $40

Worth a try but Mei Chi (to be more accurate, it's pronounced 'Meiqi')will be leaving on the 28 of this month. Not suitable for bros who prefer more 'feng man' gals.

Hope my opinions help.

brother , which hotel are you referring to?

I always wanted to have FK with Meiqi but there is no nearby hotel that is discreet

Rof|maoxz
25-04-2005, 09:04 PM
Bro, arab street have afew. Bugis area also have traveller motels. ;)

The Kop
25-04-2005, 10:19 PM
Hi, Bro The Kop, why did you need to meet her at the hotel while you just wanted the HJ service? Is there a hotel across the road? Thanks for sharing!

Hi bro Peter8

Me understand that usually TN shops no privacy as they have no solid wooden doors but rather the rooms are separated from the outside by curtains. Thus me called up the TN shop in question and asked for Meiqi. I spoke to her and asked to meet her elsewhere. We arranged to meet at the hotel across the road, Aliwal Park Hotel. Beware its a rather run-down place with stained pillows,etc. but what the heck...

Me wanted to have a FJ at first but after meeting her, decided against it. Reason being she makes me feel like I m with my little sister and she's a bit too short (I'm 1.83m tall) and skinny for my liking, although some bros here will argue that on the bed, height doesn't matter

In the end, me went for a HJ instead to let her earn a bit lor.

Hope it helps brudder.

Pingu298
26-04-2005, 12:33 AM
Hi Brudder, anyone know what is the rate for FJ for either lisa or meiqi? what is the hotel hour rate across the street? :)

Rof|maoxz
26-04-2005, 08:02 AM
Hi Brudder, anyone know what is the rate for FJ for either lisa or meiqi? what is the hotel hour rate across the street? :)

I let you knoe tml. Stay tune. okie.

marji
26-04-2005, 08:53 AM
Sorie lah, I really loved to but I cant lay. Lim kopi can lah. At night my missus will locked the door after 2300hrs. :(

hahahah... no worried mate, our session will emds about 10pm. So you still have 1 hour to rush home before your CO lock the door at 11pm!! hehehe

ahkong
26-04-2005, 09:47 AM
I ask Lisa for FJ before, but no luck she said she don't do FJ... ... :p
Good luck Rof|maoxz! Keep me update ok!

Peter8
26-04-2005, 02:56 PM
Hi bro Peter8

Me understand that usually TN shops no privacy as they have no solid wooden doors but rather the rooms are separated from the outside by curtains. Thus me called up the TN shop....
Hi, Bro The Kop, thanks for the reply. What was your damages? I am going to try my luck to do somethings with Lisa in the hotel you mentioned.

smlee
26-04-2005, 03:03 PM
I ask Lisa for FJ before, but no luck she said she don't do FJ... ... :p
Good luck Rof|maoxz! Keep me update ok!

It 's true she doesn't do FJ. I tried many times and fail

Honey Boon
26-04-2005, 05:39 PM
Just made a phone call and understand that Coco is available after 5:30 pm. Will try my luck today. :cool:

marji
26-04-2005, 06:02 PM
Just made a phone call and understand that Coco is available after 5:30 pm. Will try my luck today. :cool:

bro... Coco really not that great compared to Lisa.....
just my comments...

Will go back to try xiaohong or Lisa the next time....

Honey Boon
26-04-2005, 06:11 PM
bro... Coco really not that great compared to Lisa.....
just my comments...

Will go back to try xiaohong or Lisa the next time....

Bro, you might have tried her service already? :p

In terms of looks, I think Coco is better than xiaohong or Lisa, (IMHO). But may be her service is otherwise. I will give my comparison once I have tried three of them.

The Kop
26-04-2005, 11:15 PM
Hi, Bro The Kop, thanks for the reply. What was your damages? I am going to try my luck to do somethings with Lisa in the hotel you mentioned.

Hi bro

My total damages for Meiqi:-

1) Massage - $40 for an hour
2) HJ - $40
3) FJ - $100, neber try
4) Hotel rm - $20 for 2 hrs

Cheers

Peter8
27-04-2005, 09:58 AM
Hi bro

My total damages for Meiqi:-

1) Massage - $40 for an hour
2) HJ - $40
3) FJ - $100, neber try
4) Hotel rm - $20 for 2 hrs

Cheers
So, your total damages was $100 (massage +HJ+hotel) for the trip?

babylon
27-04-2005, 10:33 AM
Went to search for the place yesterday. Its a couple of street from ICA.

Even at kpala, took a while to find Happy as the signboard is really small. Its near a (muslim?) Pizza restaurant where a few of the workers were sitting outside the shop smoking/chatting.

Went up to Happy. A few ladies sitting on the sofa. Looks around 5.5 to 6.5. So I asked for Lisa, having read about her here. One of the ladies stood up. Very big boobs, can say a bit bah-bah type. First impression was a bit disappointed

Massage was painful including mosha for $35 an hour. When massaging the hand, she placed ur hand on her big boobs. shiok. She sat down on ur back to massage neck and back. Can feel her panties. But the best part was the sensual butt n ball massage from the back was good, though she did it for too long imo, abt 10 minutes or so, by then, the novelty wear off liao. When turn over, no reaction from my didi oredi.

She asked if want, i said ok. Her 'not that tiny' black dress is a halter neck, and she released the top to show 2 wonderful boobs. I think got Ann Poh's size. They're really huge and a boon for boob lovers.

No service for me for HJ. just pump n pump. 3 minutes $30. Quite good money for her.

A lot of action in nearby rooms. Privacy suspect as all covered by a flimsy cloth.

After HJ, Lisa did 'facial'. But .. she's so strong that she's not suitable to do anything on the face lar

Anyway..just a small warning for brothers intending to visit. Dont paiseh..ask her relax. else u have aching bones like me today ^^

Thks for reading

marji
27-04-2005, 11:26 AM
Bro, you might have tried her service already? :p

In terms of looks, I think Coco is better than xiaohong or Lisa, (IMHO). But may be her service is otherwise. I will give my comparison once I have tried three of them.

true, coco looked better than all of them I feel... but her massage so so.

The beautiful part of this place is that they provide good massage. if want to find beautiful girls, tons of them in other TN shops but their massage all bluff wan!

my 2 cents worth...

marji
27-04-2005, 02:30 PM
me back with an FR.... this tine round I went for Meiqi, cos no other lady available except Lisa.... tried her before so me go for Meiqi instead...

GOOD CHOICE....

Petite & skinny with maybe B cups breasts..... Though she small sized, but really good with massage...

Gave me a really nice back massage to relax the tensed muscles on my upper back... after the satisfying massage, she uses that fingernails carassing method to send tinkle down my spine... feels good....

After turn around, me pull down her top and bra and start roaming the boobs.... then she start HJ for me...

well, not really particular with HJ, go there mainly for the good massage!

Overall not bad an experience... she told me she may be going back tomorrow if her extension not aproved... so bros who wanna try her, should go today!

Rof|maoxz
27-04-2005, 03:30 PM
me back with an FR.... this tine round I went for Meiqi....

Wah bro, you try MeiQi liao arh? She gg back soon? Omg! 2nite quite rush for me man. Btw, she allow neck kisses or not huh?

marji
27-04-2005, 04:01 PM
Wah bro, you try MeiQi liao arh? She gg back soon? Omg! 2nite quite rush for me man. Btw, she allow neck kisses or not huh?

I don't know leh.. never ask.....

Rof|maoxz
27-04-2005, 04:33 PM
I don't know leh.. never ask.....

Thought you gg to TDWX with wanderer?

Honey Boon
27-04-2005, 06:38 PM
Thanks brother for the info. I prefer good hard massage before the "main course", haha :p

true, coco looked better than all of them I feel... but her massage so so.

The beautiful part of this place is that they provide good massage. if want to find beautiful girls, tons of them in other TN shops but their massage all bluff wan!

my 2 cents worth...

qcmark
27-04-2005, 07:56 PM
From my observance, the Coco in Happy and the advertised Coco are 2 different persons though they have the same name. Feel disappointed and cheated.

The Kop
27-04-2005, 08:41 PM
So, your total damages was $100 (massage +HJ+hotel) for the trip?

Correct my total damages is $100.00...

Cheers

Monkey4
27-04-2005, 10:37 PM
today went down with bro jackwood to Happy to check out this hot joint - wah lao, parking very limited so bros out there want to park at jln klapa should park opp @ aliwal street and cross over as there are more car park lots there. Reached there around 3.30pm and true enough all the gals there were sitting on the sofa. Jackwood, my kaki asked for ah zhen while I opted for Lisa - the gals sitting on the sofa, if I am not wrong are coco, mei qi and xiao hong i think (based on the pics and description on the website). We have to wait for about 15 mins b4 our turn. Meanwhile a few other samsters I guess came up and went straight into the cubicles (I believe they had called earlier to book).

This place for massage is definitely a very good value for $$$ massage as the massage rendered by Lisa (and ah zhen too - according to Jackwood) is not half fucked type. Good and strong massage and at times a bit painful (at least for me) but was definitely worth it. What I enjoyed the most was the sensual balls and asscrack nail scratching skill by Lisa for a full 10 mins. It was very shiok and I tried to spread my thigh as wide as a wheelburrow and tilted my ass upwards so that she can reach further up my dick (doggie style handjob - if u know what I mean). However, after asking me to turn over, she immediately oiled my shaft and started to HJ me without quoting the price. I stopped her to ask how much and she said $40. Me said cannot and countered offered $30 but she said no. As my dick is hungrily begging her to shake it and my mouth is longing to suck the 2 gigantic melons, I gave in and offered $35 which she accepted. I then pulled down her bra and was rewarded with 2 gigantic 36c original, untampered tits which I sucked hungrily like a baby. The rest ... sop liao. Funny though, I got mosha but no facial at all.

Brief facts of Lisa :-

Face : 6/10
Body : 5/10 - a bit plump and huge
Massage skills : 8/10 IMHO as good as Ting Ting from ex Dong Fang in Bishan
Balls & Arse skills : 9/10
Price : $35 (1 hr with free mosha ) + $35 HJ

marji
28-04-2005, 10:27 AM
Thought you gg to TDWX with wanderer?

yup. but we going Tian An Men for HH... not going for SH...

marji
28-04-2005, 10:28 AM
Thanks brother for the info. I prefer good hard massage before the "main course", haha :p

no prob bro...

in that case, I guess HAPPY is really the place.... really good massage there... if you get a pretty chick to jerk it out for you, thats a bonus....

marji
28-04-2005, 10:29 AM
From my observance, the Coco in Happy and the advertised Coco are 2 different persons though they have the same name. Feel disappointed and cheated.

the COCO on the website is for take-outs.... heard from the girls there she has really big tits...

the coco we talking about here is not the same coco. she is not on the site and she looks better.....

Honey Boon
28-04-2005, 10:54 AM
Yes, I fully agreed with you, bro. Happy really is the place. From my experience and also the FRs here. Almost all the girls provide good massage, somemore got free body scrub and facial services. Better still, not so "commericial" when come to special services. Never negotiate, just wait for us to tip them.

no prob bro...

in that case, I guess HAPPY is really the place.... really good massage there... if you get a pretty chick to jerk it out for you, thats a bonus....

Honey Boon
28-04-2005, 10:56 AM
So it's confirmed, there are two different persons.

Bro, btw, you said you felt disappointed and cheated. By who? the one in Happy or another one.

marji
28-04-2005, 11:58 AM
So it's confirmed, there are two different persons.

Bro, btw, you said you felt disappointed and cheated. By who? the one in Happy or another one.

coco in the shop is prettier but the coco on the website has bigger breasts....

Honey Boon
28-04-2005, 12:14 PM
aiyah, quite sayang hor. If both coco can be combined, pretty face with big breasts, that will be wonderful. :cool:

coco in the shop is prettier but the coco on the website has bigger breasts....

marji
28-04-2005, 12:20 PM
aiyah, quite sayang hor. If both coco can be combined, pretty face with big breasts, that will be wonderful. :cool:

If she is really pretty with big breasts, she wouldnt be at HAPPY providing us with cheap massage and HJ! hehehe

marji
28-04-2005, 04:26 PM
I guess MeiQi is really gone... even her pic is taken off the website liao....

sob! sob!

nakata10
28-04-2005, 07:54 PM
Popped over around 11.30am today after the rain stopped, look out for the staircase beside the Canadian 2-4-1 Pizza and you won't miss the place. Only 2 ladies seated there and the boss was about to assign one of them to me when I asked for Lisa. Another lady brought me to the corner cubicle and I stripped while waiting for Lisa to arrive.

She was wearing a black halter dress and undergarments today. Very friendly and rather talkative throughout, made a real effort to make me feel comfortable by constantly asking if the aircon is too cold or if the massage too hard etc.

To cut a long story short:
Build: 163cm, 55kg (guess)
Looks: 6/10 (pleasant but not pretty)
Boobs: 36C (soft and nice to hold/suck)
Massage: 9/10 (didn't take the mosha) enough strength and good technique
HJ: 7/10 (a bit rushed when I took some time to cum)
Others: Allows light kissing and touching of pussy and tit-sucking so long as you do it gently but refused to remove her dress/bra for fear of being caught.

Claims she don't do outcalls or BJ/FJ for the moment cos she's afraid of being sent back if caught. Said she may consider doing nearer her return to Chongqing in Nov this year.

Honey Boon
29-04-2005, 09:25 AM
Never mind lah, brother. Old one don't go, new one won't come mah. :p

TGIF, weekend? Happy? of course happy, what's more if spend time at Happy.

I guess MeiQi is really gone... even her pic is taken off the website liao....

sob! sob!

Pingu298
30-04-2005, 12:32 AM
Visited Happy this week.

Both Lisa & coco was booked. (Actually when i called while driving there, coco is still avail). Only 2 girls left sitting on sofa. Choose Xiao Xue, the better of the 2.

Not really very chatty. But give good massage. After 20 min of back massage, she rasied my leg to rest on her thigh, so tat she can reach for my balls & shaft. This soft massage and stimulation lasted for another 10 min or so. It was rather enjoyable.

Then she pop the golden question and I go for the HJ. I made her remove her spagetti strip top and bra, and start licking her nipples. Her cup is probably 33B (anyway I dont fancy large boobs).

Overall :

Look = 6/10
Massage = 7.5/10
HJ = 7.5/10
Damage = $30 + $40 (give $10 more as I think her massage is better than gals at other HC outlets)

Generally, I think Happy is a nice env, and since most bros agreed that the girls provide good massage and never ask for high price for HJ. Will return again to try other gals...

wildbeast
30-04-2005, 08:56 AM
This is my virgin post to this exciting forum. I am new, all kakis pls advise me along the way. Thanks.

Ok, I hv tried Lisa and Coco last week. Thanks to the info fr the forum. :-)

(Lisa ++)
For BIG BOOBS, she confirm 2 thumbs UP + 1 dick UP. "C" cup! soft and real. Nice suckable nipples (light brown). Good strong massage and Mosha. No restriction to cust. fondle and suck tits. Good friendly attitude. Oh yeah, HJ of high standard. Tips to your wish. I gave her $45.

(Lisa --)
Outlook a bit discounted. Die die refused breastsfuck or pull bra/blouse down. Said afraid get caught. Never rude to her cos she only making a living and afterall, her ++ gd enough liao.

(Coco ++)
Feel her massage better than Lisa esp her small built. She told me she work7 yrs in china in massage. Friendly and good attitude. Will remove blouse and bra and willing to breastfuck. Slight sexy moan. Of cos can suck nipples. Tips to your wish. I gave her $45 too.

(Coco --)
Small breasts (guess 33B but at least hard).

Saw many bros tip abt $30 for them. I personally feel gals and environment there are cosy and good. Massage got kick too. Dat why tip more. Hope dun spoil market.

That is all folks.....

ihateu3
30-04-2005, 01:42 PM
hi, regarding the website www.sgmassage.com , is there any bugs on the website? because i could not login after i have registered :confused:

ahkong
01-05-2005, 09:16 AM
(Coco ++)
Feel her massage better than Lisa esp her small built. She told me she work7 yrs in china in massage. Friendly and good attitude. Will remove blouse and bra and willing to breastfuck. Slight sexy moan. Of cos can suck nipples. Tips to your wish. I gave her $45 too.

Nice FR for a newbie! Is this the Coco you are talking about? http://www.sgmassage.com/admin/uploads/CoCo_pic1.jpeg
If yes, must try her some day :D

packardbell
01-05-2005, 10:48 AM
Have been there a few times, the gal not good looker leh.
But I like the reception (PRC gal). Asked her many tie offer
her $60.00 for massage but she rejected. I think the guy
at the counter is her bf.

IwantbustyKim
01-05-2005, 05:18 PM
Woah, this place is like getting too much attention from the website and the forum, better go "makan" there before the mata come. Hehe, between Lisa and Kiki, who do u tink is better? Plus, C cup very hard to tell one, must examine the raw flesh before you noe the size...Any FR???

Pingu298
02-05-2005, 12:32 AM
Nice FR for a newbie! Is this the Coco you are talking about? http://www.sgmassage.com/admin/uploads/CoCo_pic1.jpeg
If yes, must try her some day :D

This is Kiki at Happy. She said that she actually called Coco, but since there is a Coco there, she change her name to Kiki.

Her boob is about 34C. Massage so so. Allow kissing of boobs, and will moan once your lick her (.)(.)

Saw Xuan Xuan after I am done w Kiki. IMHO she look better than Kiki but with a smaller boob. Will consider to try her in my next trip....

Terrano
02-05-2005, 11:07 PM
Sorry brothers,as i m not gd in writing FR,so i just key down wat i feel lisa.
Sorry to say the massage standard there is not gd as i expected.2 days ago i go to Happy,ask for lisa.Like wat some brother here say her attitute is friendly,i agree.Bt the massage is...I would say is just her strength of pressing,not real tuina.When come to lower body massage,to me it is just so so.Total damage is $70 for that session.Please dont flame me as i was just putting down wat i feel.

sotong hand
03-05-2005, 01:03 AM
Sorry brothers,as i m not gd in writing FR,so i just key down wat i feel lisa.
Sorry to say the massage standard there is not gd as i expected.2 days ago i go to Happy,ask for lisa.Like wat some brother here say her attitute is friendly,i agree.Bt the massage is...I would say is just her strength of pressing,not real tuina.When come to lower body massage,to me it is just so so.Total damage is $70 for that session.Please dont flame me as i was just putting down wat i feel.

is a pity u didn't get to try Xiao Jia massage. She's really good. She even teach me where to press. She already left. Really hope she come back. All in all, think this joint provide much better massage than alot other places. And the best part, they are quite hygenic. If the av is considering raiding this place, hope u guz give it a miss. Can't really find a reasonable good massage around that area anymore. Anyway bro, u can try Xiao Hong. She's not bad too.. i mean in term of massage.

Terrano
03-05-2005, 06:39 AM
Actually,i know a place provide TN and HJ total damage of $66.The skill there i would say is really gd.

Monkey4
03-05-2005, 08:07 AM
Actually,i know a place provide TN and HJ total damage of $66.The skill there i would say is really gd.

bro, since u said u know of such a good place, care to point us to the location and the names of the gal not those CMI ones hor?

germzer
03-05-2005, 10:18 AM
Yeah!....pls contribute to fellow bros!

pippo
03-05-2005, 06:06 PM
yo bros...these happy joint...the girls can speak english rite? or izit all chang huayu.....kindly enlighten....

Rof|maoxz
03-05-2005, 06:13 PM
yo bros...these happy joint...the girls can speak english rite? or izit all chang huayu.....kindly enlighten....

Some MMs like lisa can speak abit.

pippo
03-05-2005, 06:52 PM
Originally Posted by Rof|maoxz
Some MMs like lisa can speak abit.

Thanx bro Rof|maoxz for ur quick response...sigh...no wonder the girls on the website reply my offer wif chinese characters...

Accord_JDM
04-05-2005, 12:19 AM
After browsing through sgmassage.com and readup of the comments posted here by some of the bros, i decided to go and try it out for myself...
The place is quite isolated and not easy to find if the website do not give the location plan. Car parking space is quite limited.

The place looks clean and quite hygiene but the washroom is not located conveniently to all cos u need to pass the recept where the girls are seating in order to reach the washroom.

I was assigned Ah Zhen.... and here is her FR...

Body : 6.5/10 (petite but skin complexion is gd)
Massage skills : 9/10 (gd strength and skill)
Balls & Arse skills : 9/10 (doing ass massage in a special way)
HJ : 7.5/10 (too bad no BJ allow)
FJ : nil (BOSS not allow)
Price : $35 (1 hr with free mosha ) + $30 HJ + $20 Tip
Attitude : very friendly and chatty... most impt was that during hj, can undress her top, playing and sucking her tits allow.
RTF : Most Likely

Terrano
04-05-2005, 06:50 AM
To bro simonsim and germzer,the location i have post at TN at west area thread.Bt i have to remind is,the look is only so so,so please dont expect a model to be there.

Songsong77
04-05-2005, 11:44 AM
I have been assessing this forum for a long time liao. Even had an earlier account, but forgot my password... :confused:

Anyway, just thought I will like to contribute after benefiting so much from the FRs here. Have so many experiences, don't know where to start... Since I visit this joint the most, thought I should start here....

Went last Monday at about 2pm, after recce at JSP and Textile Centre. Originally wanted kiki(coco), as I saw her on the website and liked what I see. But she was taken. I remembered I saw Xuan Xuan (they call her Xiao Xuan) before and she looked good, so asked for her. Luckily, she just finished with another customer.

When she came in, she seemed quite rushed. Then realised she haven't had lunch. But she said it's ok as she had a good breakfast. She looked delicious and had a certain "aura" around her (my own opinion). Anyway, she sensually touched my bum as she talked and sent "electricity" down my spine....shiok man! Her massage was not bad, although Lisa and Xiao Hong is better. The free mosha was also very cold as she just took it out from the fridge. Anyway, she's quite easy to talk to and told me she'd from Chengdu and used to work as a cosmetics salegirl. No wonder her make-up so nice...:)

She then opened up my legs and attacked my arse crack and balls. The feeling was heavenly. It seemed like the girls here share tips and learnt this skill from one another. The other 2 who knew this trick was Lisa and Xiao Xue. However, Xiao Hong and Mei Qi did not do this to me. Anyway, Xiao Xuan did some variation by feeling her hands up my bum and grabbing my dick from the side near the pelvic area rather than from below my arse. It was a good 15 minutes. I also raised up my bum for her to grab my dick. I had a great time.

I then flipped over and she started to stroke my dick. Damn sensual and slow. It helps when she's so pretty...I went on the aggressive and pulled down her dress straps, it was quite difficult to do so but I had my way. I also took off her bra. Tried to kiss her but she turned her cheek towards me...hai...Started to suck on her nipple, saw that her left nipple looked a bit odd, had dark patches. She was very sensitive to that too. She also nibbled my nipples with her left hand. It was really good. I shot my load after about 10 minutes...She did a mosha on the front for me and I went to take a shower. She was still very friendly and smiley to me. I must say her service was great. Actually, all the girls at Happy are like that la....

Face : 7.5/10
Body : 6.5/10 (pear-shaped, but still nice to hold)
Massage skills : 6.5/10 (not bad)
Balls & Arse skills : 6/10 (not as good as Lisa or Xiao Xue)
HJ : 7/10
Price : $35 (1 hr with free mosha ) + $30 HJ + $15 Tip
Attitude : Friendly and chatty... during hj, can pull down her top, playing and sucking her tits allowed.
RTF :Likely

raider123
07-05-2005, 09:48 PM
What a bad experience I have...Went down to this joint. I call to check whether Lisa is available. I managed to get her. As usual, I went up the stairs. I saw many girls available. I must say they are average.

The recept called for Lisa. IMHO she is fat or ba ba to be more diplomatic although she has a pair of huge melons. Her looks are far too plain. But then again, fat ladies normally have bigger melons. Nothing fantastic...

We went in to the cubicle. She start to massage. I must say her massage is quite good comparable to Xiao Xue. We have some conversations. I realise her voice turns me off a little. Up to now, I must admit she is quite friendly. Occasionally, she will roam my ass with her fingers. As per normal, there is this part of sensual massage on the butts. The feeling is quite ok.

After I turn over, I ask her to massage my chest. So she start to massage, when I loo at her...there is not much feeling leh...bro is still sleeping. Later she pop the golden question. Ok...I didn't ask price because the norm is up to us. I get up to attack her prominent asset while she stroked my bro. No kissing or frenching allow. I tried to kiss her neck. All this while she just stand there like a robot while stroking me.

Suddenly, she told me to lie down. I thought got special skill. After I lie down, she continued to stroke me. What a f***. Then she asked me why I haven't shot. What a big fish again... less than 5 mins u expect me to shoot. How to when there is no mood.

I get up again and suck her melons. After 5 secs, she ask me to lay down again. I said for what? Then I tried to unhook her bra and pull down her top. She said don want. Then ask me again when I am goin to shoot. I told her how you expect me to shoot when you didn't cooperate with me. I am a bit hot liao. She then said I am veri "ma fun". She then unhook her bra...I just heck care and suck her breast until I shoot out...

The best part is when I giver her 30 dollars. She insists that I give her the whole sum. I pretend and ask her how much she said 70 dollars. What a mum big fish... I told her the norm is 35 + 30. Suddenly she realsied I am not a newbie then she just take 30 from me. What she has done is very bad to try to cheat me. She tell me that she don't want to haggle with me.

I am thinking for such bad attitude and service she dare to ask for extras...sigh :mad:

jasontan05
08-05-2005, 02:56 AM
What a bad experience I have...Went down to this joint. I

The best part is when I giver her 30 dollars. She insists that I give her the whole sum. I pretend and ask her how much she said 70 dollars. What a mum big fish... I told her the norm is 35 + 30. Suddenly she realsied I am not a newbie then she just take 30 from me. What she has done is very bad to try to cheat me. She tell me that she don't want to haggle with me.

I am thinking for such bad attitude and service she dare to ask for extras...sigh :mad:

Seems like we have another Masseuses trying to up her value and do not appreciate our support for her. That is the reason why i have stopped visiting PRC. They really think they are golden maiden... sorry for bros who like PRC. I always respect woman but i hate woman who think they are more superior than man. ANd i would say only PRCs will do that. Of course there are still some good PRCs around... HAve not tried PRCs for long time liao...

Songsong77
08-05-2005, 03:57 AM
I noticed that Lisa's attitude is getting worse too....Visited her 2 times, decided to move on to the other girls because she became very perfunctory in the way she performed her handjob. The second time I got her to massage me, she was still chatting with me while she was jerking me off!!! :confused:

raider123
08-05-2005, 02:08 PM
Actually I can tahan her being a little ba ba. I think she weigh at least 60-62Kg. Some bros here mentioned that her overall service is good. But t my surprise, this is not the case. lthough I must admit one man poison is another man meat. However, I must rate my this session as the worst in my cheonging history.

What I can't really accept is that she stroke you in a robotic way, asking to lie down instead and expect us to shoot in 5 mins...She thought all of us need viagra... To round it off, she still try to con me of another 5 dollars. It is not the money that counts but service which is obviously lacking.

I think there are better gals arounds. Now I think Xiao Xue's preformance in my previous FR should be adjusted upwards...

I saw Coco on my way out. She has a bit of classic look,feminime just like a lao chio. For bros who like gals who speaks English, Coco is the one. I overheard her talking to a customer is English...not Singlish... :D

pippo
08-05-2005, 02:27 PM
I saw Coco on my way out. She has a bit of classic look,feminime just like a lao chio. For bros who like gals who speaks English, Coco is the one. I overheard her talking to a customer is English...not Singlish... :D

erm bro tis Coco is it the 1 on the website...or another 1? hav been reading the thread but confused :confused: . Hope 4 some clarification here....

akaza24
08-05-2005, 02:34 PM
Actually I can tahan her being a little ba ba. I think she weigh at least 60-62Kg. Some bros here mentioned that her overall service is good. But t my surprise, this is not the case. lthough I must admit one man poison is another man meat. However, I must rate my this session as the worst in my cheonging history.

What I can't really accept is that she stroke you in a robotic way, asking to lie down instead and expect us to shoot in 5 mins...She thought all of us need viagra... To round it off, she still try to con me of another 5 dollars. It is not the money that counts but service which is obviously lacking.

I think there are better gals arounds. Now I think Xiao Xue's preformance in my previous FR should be adjusted upwards...

I only tried Lisa once ard late last year, after tat i only go for Xiaoxue whom i think attitude is better coz she never hurry u during hj. Secondly i also prefer slimmer gals than bah bah type. Feel that these gals should hv agreed on the amt to pay after special rather than ask u for extra charges after u paid them, somemore u hv paid her the standard 30, she still try to add 5 which is obviously not appropriate....

raider123
08-05-2005, 02:37 PM
erm bro tis Coco is it the 1 on the website...or another 1? hav been reading the thread but confused :confused: . Hope 4 some clarification here....

Bro they lookalike in the range of 90%. She is in the same top too in the website BUT becoz I didn't confirm. I don't want to mislead you if I make a mistake... :D

I think it is perfectly ok for you to go down and ask who is Coco on the website. The recept is quite friendly and smile a lot...quite sevice oriented.

raider123
08-05-2005, 02:42 PM
I only tried Lisa once ard late last year, after tat i only go for Xiaoxue whom i think attitude is better coz she never hurry u during hj. Secondly i also prefer slimmer gals than bah bah type. Feel that these gals should hv agreed on the amt to pay after special rather than ask u for extra charges after u paid them, somemore u hv paid her the standard 30, she still try to add 5 which is obviously not appropriate....

bro akaza,

Well said! Somethimes I like to go to such places like a newbie so that you may get some special teasing for the gals. This is especially true for Xiao Xe who play with my nipples and looks at me sexily...when doing the front massage

On the other hand, you may get chopped by them too but it is a good way to detemine their character... :D

pippo
08-05-2005, 02:46 PM
Bro they lookalike in the range of 90%. She is in the same top too in the website BUT becoz I didn't confirm. I don't want to mislead you if I make a mistake... :D

Well thanx anyway bro i was more interested in the COCO on the website as she can take out as stated but i msg her last week no reply leh....scared she dun understand english. :(

HSB2000
09-05-2005, 12:07 AM
Well thanx anyway bro i was more interested in the COCO on the website as she can take out as stated but i msg her last week no reply leh....scared she dun understand english. :(

Bro, i have try COCO before, but feel that she is kind of $$$ face...I actually reject her for extra job but she keep harassing me to try her HJ for at least 5min!!! and finally i give in as she say charge me $30 only (knn that is the standard price rite, she thot I'm new to TN)...nevermind let her proceed...HJ job was quite good but when I finger her half way, she suddenly tell her for doing that I need to pay extra $10!!! I very piss off and just pull back her undie and tell her dan I don touch lor...

So if you decided to try her, do take care of this.

matrix_2k
09-05-2005, 10:22 AM
The place now has 10 girls and only 6 rooms, so got too wait awhile. so far i prefer 'small snow' to service me as i think she is not so $ face like some of the rest of the girl.

Songsong77
09-05-2005, 10:42 AM

The Coco in the website is actually called Kiki in Happy. Just tried her yesterday and she told me there's another girl in Happy also called Coco. So in order not to confuse customers, she called herself Kiki. Thought they should change her name on the website then. Anyway, will follow up with her FR in due time. She was awesome, BTW. (Caveat: One man's meat is the other's poison... :) )

Looksee
09-05-2005, 10:45 AM
The Coco in the website is actually called Kiki in Happy.

Bro, u related to Songsong123?

:confused:

Songsong77
09-05-2005, 10:52 AM
No la. Just a coincidence. Just a newbie trying to contribute after benefitting so much from this forum as a guest. Had tried FLs and Tuinas, but never did really post. Had an account before, but forgot my password, so start with new nick...

lao_teeko
09-05-2005, 11:28 AM
think 1 day must go down & have a look...

saw their website..got a few big boobs sia....i love big boobs!

Songsong77
09-05-2005, 12:18 PM
think 1 day must go down & have a look...

saw their website..got a few big boobs sia....i love big boobs!

Lisa have the biggest boobs there. But her attitude is getting worse. IMHO, Kiki is second in command in terms of boob size...:)

ahkong
09-05-2005, 01:42 PM
I notice Lisa attitude changes from good to worst when i visited her last time. Will boycott her and opt for Kiki for my next visit. :mad:

simon74_sg
09-05-2005, 05:47 PM
try new gal call Nana on last Friday...she was 1st day there...
massage soso, she din touch my dick when massage front, just use tower cover my dick...

only start give me sensual massage on dick while i start play her boob, quite small, abt 30a only....that day she wear white pants but i unzip n pull down her pant, then start playing her pubic hair n pussy...she was wet...

but din Fj cos she said only curtain n not convenience...

finally finish unload and give her $40 for Fj cos allow my play with her little pussy....

Finally got her HP and thinking find one day to get FJ with her...

hunkysamster
09-05-2005, 06:02 PM
anyone try Ah Zhen b4?

Rof|maoxz
09-05-2005, 07:17 PM
I notice Lisa attitude changes from good to worst when i visited her last time. Will boycott her and opt for Kiki for my next visit. :mad:

Ya true. 2nd time visit her, her face like an expressionless ghost. Just wanking herself only. I think next time try CoCo or XH better. :cool:

cheong ah
10-05-2005, 12:21 AM
:mad:
must boycott her

akaza24
10-05-2005, 12:26 AM
Ya true. 2nd time visit her, her face like an expressionless ghost. Just wanking herself only. I think next time try CoCo or XH better. :cool:

Look for better "green pastures" elsewhere lor, there is always a better gem.

HSB2000
10-05-2005, 01:44 AM
Sorry Bro, you seem quite new to me leh...those come to Singapore to look for money, you can't expect them not to talk to you about money. You need to face the real world lah. I been to quite a number of TNs all over Singapore. The standard market rate is 30 for HJ and fingering is not in the package lah. Some may let you play with their boobs, some may ask you to play 50 if you want a HJ and play with their boobs. Most girls of the girls reject being finger cause it is not very hygenie for your fingers to goes in. They also scare of getting infected with viruses.

So bro, you need to stop expecting the prc not to talk money with you otherwise you will get alot of heartache everytime you goes to massage. They are not your girl friend. :D

Hi Bro, me not so new lah...I'm ok if she don allow me to finger her at all....but not when I finger half way and dan she ask for more $$$...that's spoil the mood lor...and of cos I know all PRC are here for $$$, but some just been too $$$ face lah : )

seeknewss
10-05-2005, 09:42 AM
try new gal call Nana on last Friday...she was 1st day there...
massage soso, she din touch my dick when massage front, just use tower cover my dick...

Finally got her HP and thinking find one day to get FJ with her...

bro, I know of one Nana who was missing. Wonder if her HP is 8106**** ??

ahkong
10-05-2005, 12:15 PM
For those thinking of visiting Lisa, can tell her better change her fucked up attitude cos we are boycotting her!!! :mad:

Accord_JDM
10-05-2005, 01:45 PM
anyone try Ah Zhen b4?

hi bro... me had tried her before...
check out the earlier thread where i had posted my FR on her...
her massage is solid... skillful and full of strength and she knows how to give proper massage as compared to others who just anyhow press...

wildbeast
10-05-2005, 01:47 PM
Lisa going the wrong turn? I trust all brothers comments. I swear if i go there, will sure drop a thinker somehow to her to wake up her #$%^ idea. Hope she change to the "attractive" gal like b4. Wil be one "good fish" less if she continue sucks attitude. btw i hv tried her and coco(small boobs) b4. Wil Up Joey next. Looks damn sexy n arousing fr website: www.sgmassage.com

Thanx!

Honey Boon
10-05-2005, 07:12 PM
No wonder the picture looks so familiar. I thought was typo error when I visited her last week. That's was Coco/Kiki's second day at Happy.

So now she has to change her name to Kiki.

Last week went down alone and asked for Coco and she was working. Then saw this Kiki, so far the best in Happy TN. Biggest melors, and prettiest face (IMHO). Quickly chop her and encountered the best TN/HC experiences with her.

The experience is almost the same like with Lisa, but better. Kiki allowed my finger inside your vagina, she got wet easily and started to moan. In fact I asked her to lower down the volume.

While doing HJ for me, she even used her melons to massage my dick. And finally I uploaded my vanila milk shake, she used her nipples to stir around the milk shake. I was very suprised. Anyone experienced that?

Well, I paid her the same ($70) like Lisa. Don't want to spoil the market. :p

The Coco in the website is actually called Kiki in Happy. Just tried her yesterday and she told me there's another girl in Happy also called Coco. So in order not to confuse customers, she called herself Kiki. Thought they should change her name on the website then. Anyway, will follow up with her FR in due time. She was awesome, BTW. (Caveat: One man's meat is the other's poison... :) )

wildbeast
11-05-2005, 09:06 AM
ok, tried JOEY yesterday. Pls take note here. JOEY = COCO. They r same person. COCO is her name use indoor. JOEY is use for outdoor service. I damn blur. Until inside after a while then i find her familiar. Pai xie to ask her leave, juz finish lo. paid $35 + $30 (HJ). Pictures are very deceiving. ha. ha.

I already told Lisa her rating in the NET is descalating fast. many complains on her attitude. She gave me her reasons too. Well, I feel to each has his own preference lo. I hv done wat I promised bros. Personally she seems ok to me leh, wil try her another day.

Thanx.

ahkong
11-05-2005, 09:36 AM
I rather pay 70 to Kiki or CoCo for special rather than Lisa. Lisa HJ is really nothing special now, just normal up and down movement, touch here touch there cannot... wtf man! :mad:

stryfe
11-05-2005, 11:15 AM
FR: Xiao Xue

Body : 7/10 (petite not very tall)
Boobs: A cup
Massage skills : 8/10 (got strength for her size)
HJ : 7/10
FJ : never asked
Price : $35 + $30 HJ

Went there after reading this thread and visiting the website. Initially asked for joey (never read website properly), but was told no such person there. So just followed xiaoxue to the cubicle. I don't know if this is standard here, but she only massaged my back missed out my legs and just started playing with didi... then asked me to turn over. I was thinking wtf? no leg massage?

After turning around. press press here, press press there then pop qn. Asked how much, she said $50, I said too much and counteroffered $30, she just say up to you. but black face liow.

Probably, no RTF.

Songsong77
11-05-2005, 12:01 PM
This is my FR of Kiki as promised.

I booked Kiki at about 7:50pm on Sunday. However, only managed to reach there at about 8:10pm. When I went in, there were 4 girls, with Kiki sitting behind the counter. I asked for Kiki and another counter girl told me with a smile that I was late . Kiki then rose from her seat. Wa kaoz! She looked better than her pic online! Her boobs were milky white and spilling out of her silky pink dress. The dress was really short, and her figure is superb. I was so stunned I immediately turned and walked into the rooms with her. While going in, saw some new stock, nice but their tits not as big...

After I was in, Kiki asked if I wanted mosha, which I replied yes. I must say we hit it off really well. As I'm quite dark and a little muscular, she commented that she liked my skin and body very much. She was visually very excited and kept feeling my body, running her fingers up and down my back and bum. Her mosha ended with her grabbing and carefully stroking my balls sack from behind as I was lying down for a good 10 minutes. Wa lau eh! Steam ah! She kept saying that she was raping me with her eyes.(I been to quite many tuinas, she did not seem to be lying. Well, I can be wrong...)
I was too steamed, felt my way up her short dress and realised she was wearing a G-string. Even more steam. Started to feel my way up her tunnel and she squirmed. She then had to stop her mosha as she said she cannot take it anymore. I asked if she's ok, she just said she had to stop as it was too good. Damn!

Then she gave me the towel and I took a bath. When I came back, she asked if I wanted an oil or powder massage. Opted for oil as I hate the smell of powder. Her massage was not as good as Lisa or Xiao Hong though. But the good part is that when she sits on your you can feel your cunt pressed against your ass. It was a damn good feeling man! Also, when she came down, as her dress was very short, it rode up her legs and exposed her butt. I just kept stroking and feeling her butt as she massaged me. It was damn good seeing her try to enjoy and massage at the same time. We also chatted wuite a bit. She began her second round of massaging my balls with oil. It was as good as the first one. My dick was rock hard, although I PCC before I came in order to maximise my money (Hehe..).

Next, the turning over. She looked very CFM and her voice was enchanting too. I told her to turn up the light so that I can see her face and body better. Her body was very firm and taut, with nice big boobs. She only spent about 5 minutes massaging my chest, commenting that she like the chest hair. I can see she was quite high already. The best part was, before I could pull down the straps of her dress, she voluntarily pulled it down and out popped her tits! She was touching and squeezing her own nips before I could touch them. Wow, she's horny! She poured some massage oil onto her hand and started to attack my didi in the most gentle way. Twirling her fingers around the tip of my dickhead, grabbing it slightly, then stroking down in a circular motion. Her other hand was grabbing one of her breast, while the other breast was entertianed by me. Some bros may not like what I say next. I realised she had implants. But they were nice and soft, and I dun really care if they make her tits big and nice. As she was stroking me gently, I sat up and sucked her tits. She kept pulling away and I could see that she was enjoying it too much. Said she was very tempted to do more, but can't. I then sat on the side of the bed and held her body to me and kissed her neck and tits. She was holding my dick with her fingers and slowly teasing the tip with them. It was a heavenly feeling. Good thing I PCC before I came, or else I would have cummed! She did not allow frenching as she had lipstick on.

I lied down next,and she started to suck my nipples while stroking me with more intensity. The sight of a CFM girl sucking my nips while moaning and staring at me and HJing me at the same time, with me grabbing her tits, was too much for me to bear. I shot my load and was spent. It was a good 20 mins of pleasure! ( I even have a hard on just imagining it now..)

After that, She gently cleaned me up and came back with a cup of hot tea again, saying "Qing Ai De, He Cha". As she walked near me, she grabbed my dick again, though my pants was already on. Fierce man! We hugged and kissed her on the cheek and neck again. GF feeling all the way. I didn't want to leave. She commented that while she was getting tea for me, the other girls were asking her why is the session taking so long. Then did I realised that we overshot by 10 mins! She told them it's ok as she was enjoying herself. I thought that was really nice of her....:)

Looks: 8/10 ( I really like her look. She was also a make-up slaegirl in China before. Hence her make-up got standard)
Body: 8/10 (Solid and curvy figure)
Boobs: 8/10 (Though there were implants, but I dun mind...)
Massage (with mosha): 6/10 (Her weakest point)
Attitude: 9.5/10 (would give 10 but nothing is perfect rite?)
GF Feeling: 9/10
HJ: 8/10
RTF: Of course! For a few more times, at least. See if I can bonk her outside...

Hope you liked the above long-winded FR. Like many would have said, one man's meat may be another's poison. This was the best experience I got in a tuina. If you do like the FR, up my points, ya? Hope I can gain some trust and rep in this forum...

I was thinking that if I write so much about Kiki and she got swarmed with too many bookings, I will lose out as I would not be able to get her so easily. But I felt that the spirit in this forum is about sharing, so finally decided to tell the bros here about my experience. Just keeping my fingers crossed that I can book her again...:)

Enjoy!

ihateu3
11-05-2005, 12:46 PM
SONG SONG77 KEep us informed of whether can bonk her(coco/kiki) outside okay? :D got a urge to bonk her at hotel. :rolleyes:

ahkong
11-05-2005, 01:10 PM
Thanks for your FR bro SongSong77. This Kiki is out for me. Up your pts rept already! ;)

so_good
11-05-2005, 04:06 PM
Bro Songsong77,

U did a great job and a good FR!!! I will try to look her up!! Reading your FR makes my didi rock hard too!!

Songsong77
11-05-2005, 05:51 PM
Thanks for your FR bro SongSong77. This Kiki is out for me. Up your pts rept already! ;)

Thanks bro!!! That's a great encouragement.

Just came back from YN at Yishun. Tried a damn hot girl there too. Will post FR in the correct thread. I'm in luck nowadays, always getting the solid girls! But must rest already. $80 on Sunday in Happy, today $85 at Yishun. Next 2 weeks must recuperate...:)

Songsong77
11-05-2005, 05:52 PM
Bro Songsong77,

U did a great job and a good FR!!! I will try to look her up!! Reading your FR makes my didi rock hard too!!

Appreciate the encouragement. Glad you enjoyed it...:). Hope other bros will also contribute to make this the de facto place to get good reviews!

songsong1213
11-05-2005, 06:00 PM
Appreciate the encouragement. Glad you enjoyed it.. Hope other bros will also contribute to make this the de facto place to get good reviews!

bro, you also like songsong :confused: got copy right one you know :D

Songsong77
11-05-2005, 06:07 PM
...got copy right one you know :D

Dun like that la...We cannot look through the members list anymore ma...

Tell you what, you become songsong agent 1, I songsong agent 2, on boh?!

Haha...Talk too much cock... :D

songsong1213
11-05-2005, 06:09 PM
Tell you what, you become songsong agent 1, I songsong agent 2, on boh?!

Haha...Talk too much cock... :D[/QUOTE]

is ok lah... I song 1213 time and you song 77 times :D

wilburwilbur
11-05-2005, 08:34 PM
Another update. There's a new addition to the website: XinXin. Not bad, I wud rate 7//10 in looks.

bigbrojim11111
12-05-2005, 10:13 AM
Called Xin Xin. She said go her place in AMK. Any bro tried? Wonder if it's safe....later kenna robbed..

Another update. There's a new addition to the website: XinXin. Not bad, I wud rate 7//10 in looks.

Honey Boon
12-05-2005, 04:12 PM
Ya brother, if it is implants, then it is nice job done. I myself can't differentiate also. She told you or you discovered it yourself.

Anyway, it's also my best TN/HC experiences that I ever had as mentioned in my earlier FR.

BTW, how much is your total damage? :)

Some bros may not like what I say next. I realised she had implants. But they were nice and soft, and I dun really care if they make her tits big and nice. Enjoy!

highlander
12-05-2005, 05:41 PM
Looks: 8/10 ( I really like her look. She was also a make-up slaegirl in China before. Hence her make-up got standard)
RTF: Of course! For a few more times, at least. See if I can bonk her outside...

Bro Songsong77, thanks for the detailed FR, if only i can up your point.....
good work man!

I thought from the website, u can ask her to go out for massage? It mentioned "outcall massage" right.....
Btw, how tall is this Kiki/Coco?

Terrano
12-05-2005, 11:59 PM
Just a small info to the brother here,pls dont flame me if u all already know the info.The massage website has just update with 4 new lady.1 of the name nana is not providing outcall service.The other 3 is doing outcall service and only yoyo's pic can be seen.As for a lady name jia yi,can forget her cos she is previously know as yuhuan.

Just sharing some info,enjoy bros. ;)

power37
13-05-2005, 10:09 AM
Hi

I try Lisa yesterday, she massage was good and enough strength, and her attitude was good.

Her two boobs was hugh, thanks to u all. :)
total damage = 70

ahkong
13-05-2005, 10:11 AM
I try Lisa yesterday, she massage was good and enough strength, and her attitude was good.

Must be your first time you had her. Try another 2 times and see how. :rolleyes:

ahkong
13-05-2005, 10:12 AM
Called Xin Xin. She said go her place in AMK. Any bro tried? Wonder if it's safe....later kenna robbed..

Bro where got Xin Xin in the website? Can post her picture to see? :confused:

jasontan05
13-05-2005, 10:30 AM
Must be your first time you had her. Try another 2 times and see how. :rolleyes:

Haha... Yes...

GFetish
13-05-2005, 11:05 AM
Finally decided to start contributing...

Visited Shan Shan yesterday, a little big-boned, but she has very nice boobies! Firm, handful and perky!

GFetish
13-05-2005, 11:09 AM
Finally decided to start contributing...

Tried Shan Shan yesterday. A little on big-boned side, but nice boobies! Firm, Perky and Handful!

bigbrojim11111
13-05-2005, 11:48 AM
Bro, Xin Xin taken off the website. When I called again, to want to try her, she say she's not doing anymore because she feels guilty as she just broken off with her bf. Anyways, I think she is the best of the lot. Also, if the owner of sgmassage is reading this, can u pls persuade Xin Xin to do this as I think she is the best of the lot!

Bro where got Xin Xin in the website? Can post her picture to see? :confused:

Songsong77
13-05-2005, 11:52 AM
Ya brother, if it is implants, then it is nice job done. I myself can't differentiate also. She told you or you discovered it yourself.
I discovered the implants myself. If you grab her boobs hard enough, can feel the silicon bags...hehe...

BTW, how much is your total damage? :)
As for the damages, silly me, forgot to include in my FR.
Damage: $36+$40 (HJ) +$4 (tips)

Songsong77
13-05-2005, 11:53 AM
Btw, how tall is this Kiki/Coco?

I think she's about 1.60-1.63m. Her body will knock you out la! Just go and enjoy...

akaza24
14-05-2005, 01:01 AM
Just went there today and wanted to try Kiki but she was busy. And lucky me today got one new girl at happy. Her name is QiQi. She worked in China before but haven't been working in a massage for a long time. She is a bit rusty but before long she will be able to give you a good rub. She is by far the prettiest of all ( my opinion)

I will rate her looks 9/10
Her skin complexion creamy white. She is a real gem I should said.
Too bad she can only work from, 11-5pm, hopefully in future she can extend her working hours.
RTF: definitely

9/10 for looks! Wow, seldom see so high rating one in TN. Maybe should go n take a look, me always looking for nice looking for massage. :)
Thks for the info

lao_teeko
14-05-2005, 04:28 AM
has anyone tried joey?

looks nice from the pics...

how old is she?

wildbeast
14-05-2005, 10:37 AM
Bro lao teeko, pls go to this thread, i did update all bros on this joey u hv mentioned. Hope is useful to you. Happy massaging cum bonking....

Sg Massage Site - Joey ( 1 2 )
indotaipan
12-5-05

seeuinhell
14-05-2005, 10:46 AM
i tried joey before..quite ex man...massage 40 fj 150...i rather go geyland for the 150 cat

petercm888
14-05-2005, 11:23 AM
Bro this is my rating for her, you may not like what you see but I can said definitely KTV(TAM or Lido) standard.

Bro how old of this QiQi & how big her boob? Tks...

petercm888
14-05-2005, 11:32 AM

Enjoy!

Hi Bro, is yr Kiki same as the person in the web? Her age shld mid 30 ?

akaza24
14-05-2005, 12:44 PM
Bro this is my rating for her, you may not like what you see but I can said definitely KTV(TAM or Lido) standard.

KTV usually the standard is there, definitely not auntie or pdmm type. So wat is her age? Charges for special same as the other gers? Really feel like going down for a session....

pippo
15-05-2005, 03:08 AM
Bro, I went there today again and tried KiKi. Can any other bro reconfirm with me or Bro SongSong77? He said her boobs is fake but I also "examine" the melons and I am quite sure they are both real.

bro dun lose sleep over them...as long u enjoy her boobs shld b fine...rite..evry brudder gt different standard of reality...maybe 1 of the cheeky regulars can ask her...she wul nt mind i tink..... :D

raider123
15-05-2005, 11:32 AM
[QUOTE=jim carey]yesterday was at Happy. Wanted to try ah zhen but was told that she went back to China for a week. Then a gal by the name Xiao Xue led me to a cubicle then I remeber her name cos akaza24 mentioned b4.

I think I must praise her again. Although she is not the best I have come across, but her attitude is admirable among all the PRC gals I have come across. When do you often hear a PRC gals say up to you. It may be common among PRC aunties but definitely not this young gal, Xiao Xue... :)

akaza24
15-05-2005, 12:53 PM
yesterday was at Happy. Wanted to try ah zhen but was told that she went back to China for a week. Then a gal by the name Xiao Xue led me to a cubicle then I remeber her name cos akaza24 mentioned b4.

In summary, like what akaza24 said is true, her massage was very good and that she will use her thigh to lift up your 2 thighs and then caress and harass your balls n didi like doggie style handjob - very shiok. Another big plus point is that she isnt that $$$ face - she said hj up to u and I said $30 and she agreed and didn't black faced. Her boobs - I think is about A+/B was not big and was firm not sagging and her nipples very very good to suck. Maybe because did not have sex for a week liao due to hectic work, I shot in less than 5 minutes. Really a good massage and a HJ experience. Funny though her face was not posted on sgmassage website. Dont know why. Bro akaza 24, will up u when i regain power. Thanks again.

Its good u enjoy her massage and service, seldom can find a such good massuses like her type in TN scene, tats why I always go back for her when i patronise Happy. Never expect Xiaoxue is back for action again! Tot she wont be back for good. Her pic was posted on the website before but removed after she went back to china.

Songsong77
16-05-2005, 12:31 PM
Hi Bro, is yr Kiki same as the person in the web? Her age shld mid 30 ?

On the web Kiki is known as Coco. I'm not sure about her age. Assume what she told me is true. Anyway, she looked to be in her early 30s. I like her and she's good. But with the emergance of Qiqi and Helen, dun know whether they are worth it...:)

Songsong77
16-05-2005, 12:33 PM
Bro, I went there today again and tried KiKi. Can any other bro reconfirm with me or Bro SongSong77? He said her boobs is fake but I also "examine" the melons and I am quite sure they are both real.

Bro, I grabbed her boobs and I could feel something hard inside. I might be wrong. But never maind la, as long as you enjoyed them, who cares right? :)

ihateu3
16-05-2005, 03:56 PM
Helen Boob Is Damn Swollen.. Rpg!!! Boommmmm!!!! :d

Honey Boon
16-05-2005, 06:17 PM
I don't think I dare to press hard. If the silicon bag burst, then the total damage will be much higher liao. Might have to pay for her hospital bills. :p

I discovered the implants myself. If you grab her boobs hard enough, can feel the silicon bags...hehe...

As for the damages, silly me, forgot to include in my FR.
Damage: $36+$40 (HJ) +$4 (tips)

Honey Boon
16-05-2005, 06:24 PM
If not silicon, might be tumor. Better advise her to go for medical checkup.

Bro, I grabbed her boobs and I could feel something hard inside. I might be wrong. But never maind la, as long as you enjoyed them, who cares right? :)

sduuu
16-05-2005, 07:28 PM
Helen Boob Is Damn Swollen.. Rpg!!! Boommmmm!!!! :d

Give a FR on Helen leh...saw her pics indeed very big...how abt her face and service? Thanks!

tightbutt
17-05-2005, 05:57 PM
My little contribution to the kind bros here.

Tried Kiki today so here's my take,,

Looks: 7/10 (Okay lah)
Body: 8/10 (Good for her age)
Boobs: 6/10 (Maybe I was expecting more, have enjoyed nicer and bigger)
Massage (with mosha): 5/10 (Passable. Only the back. But we are not there for that right ? heehee)
Attitude: 9/10 (good, tried hard to please)
HJ: 8/10 (Pretty good, shaking her butt, seems to be enjoying it, her !! haha)
RTF: Yes to Happy but will try Helen !

On my way to the shower, saw Helen in the outfit at sgmassage. Boy, she look SLAM DUNK !!! .... give me a little smile which made her look wow.
After I dressed, she was gone (no surprise).

Will definately be back to try her out once VitM is recharged. :rolleyes:

Massage Lover
18-05-2005, 12:06 AM
tuesday 17 May

Was at the place just now around 7:45 pm , so crowded.
Got to wait til around 8:30 pm so U turn and go to My Saloon.
Saw 3 man sitting at the sofa waiting, don't know if also samsters.

Next time got to do booking or come earlier.

StrongBrew
18-05-2005, 02:24 PM
Delayed telecast report by 1 hr...

Went at 12.00pm just now, thought I must be one of the early birds. I was wrong. Some brudders here beat me to it..some already inside..As I went up to the counter, saw 3 gals sitting there...One caught my eyes and I told the counter I wanted her to massage me...Was disappointed that she already booked for 12.00pm and customer on the way..:( She is none other than Helen...She's gorgeous in TN language...When she stood up..my nose almost bled...Her boobs are prominent enough to make Dolly Parton sing Islands in the stream..make it mountains in the ocean...I must try her soon to verify if they are man made mountains or nature's fault..My head keep thinking of the Kylie Minogue song "Can't get you out of my head" as I am typing now..Think I'll go there tomorrow at 1030 and queue up...:P

Since the super endowed Helen was taken, the counter recommended me Kiki as the replacement..She's around early 30's or late 20's.."B" cup size and very friendly..Massage not very impressive..maybe I am too generous...Her massage sucks!! Would be perfect if her massage skills improve..She was wearing skirt and sat on my butt as she massaged me..Could feel the warmth of her CB pressing against my butt cheek which aroused me..hmmm...After 15 mins of nonsense massage, she spreaded my legs and reached in between, intentionally massaging my balls and dick from behind...While she was doing that, I reached into her panties and started fingering her...She did not reject me but moan instead...Good attitude...After a while it was too much to bear so I turned myself over...She automatically lifted up her mini skirt to reveal her panties and pull down her top to show her boobs..I was right!! Cup B! As I was sucking and squeezing her boobs..I confirmed that they are the same as the popular PC game..UNREAL..She continued her HJ as I fingered her and at one stage, I was on top and she was below...She said cannot do FJ there so I retrieved to let her do the rest of the HJ...After another 5 mins..I climbed on top of her and tits fucked her..Finally I loaded my cum onto her boobs and some shot onto her neck and some kena her hair..*paiseh*..I quickly dismounted and helped her cleaned up the mess I have created...She did not complain or show me any black face..Another pt for good attitude..After I clean myself up...she went to the toilet to dis-sperm herself and came back to offer me a full body mosha...Very relaxing as she rub my entire body...After mosha completed..she gave me a facial for about 5mins...What more can I say? Verdict as follow:

Looks: 6.5/10 (Got a bit of meat but not fat)
Body: 6.5/10 (Smooth skin)
Boobs: 6/10 (Fake..It's like having vegetarian char siew)
Massage: 4/10 (Disappointed)
Mosha: 8/10(Relaxing)
Facial: 7/10( felt good..)
Attitude: 10/10 (She must be given the best service award from Tourism Board - Service with a smile even I spermed her hair)
HJ: 8/10( enjoyable cos I get also finger her the same time)
Tits Fucking: 7/10(Shiok but like fucking Vegetarian Char Siew)

Damage: $35 + $40

CANNOT COMPLAIN LAH!!!

marji
18-05-2005, 02:36 PM
was quite active in HAPPY til recently as was quite busy.... see from the thread that there are so many new stocks....

Must go there again to try Helen and also Kiki, for some breast fuck! heheheh

Rof|maoxz
18-05-2005, 02:53 PM
was quite active in HAPPY til recently as was quite busy.... see from the thread that there are so many new stocks....

Must go there again to try Helen and also Kiki, for some breast fuck! heheheh

So bro, when you gg down? Me still got your contact. ;)

marji
18-05-2005, 03:10 PM
So bro, when you gg down? Me still got your contact. ;)

not today.... how about tomorrow? around noon time plus/minus 1 hour.....

babylon
18-05-2005, 04:08 PM
[QUOTE=Massage Lover]tuesday 17 May

Was at the place just now around 7:45 pm , so crowded.
Got to wait til around 8:30 pm so U turn and go to My Saloon.
Saw 3 man sitting at the sofa waiting, don't know if also samsters.

QUOTE]

Hey bro..thats me. I saw u come in. I was waiting for half an hour too .. shag

cheong ah
19-05-2005, 01:40 AM
Give a FR on Helen leh...saw her pics indeed very big...how abt her face and service? Thanks!

Yah, anyone tried Helen, maybe she going to overtake KiKi and Lisa in no time. so bro watch out
:p

pilot2003
19-05-2005, 08:50 AM
Simple FR on Helen

Looks: 8/10
Body: 8/10 (Smooth skin)
Boobs: 8/10
Massage: 6/10
Mosha: 8/10 (Relaxing)
Facial: 7/10 (felt good..)
Attitude: 10/10
HJ: 8/10( enjoyable cos I get also finger her the same time)
Tits Fucking: 8/10 (Shiok)

Damage: $35 + $40

U will never regert after trying her....me reach there around 5plus....but there is one brother in front of me book helen,and i have to wait 1 1/2hr for her,acutally i was looking for joey but after saw helen i change my mind...so it worth it to wait for her....

Rof|maoxz
19-05-2005, 08:55 AM
U will never regert after trying her....me reach there around 5plus....but there is one brother in front of me book helen,and i have to wait 1 1/2hr for her,acutally i was looking for joey but after saw helen i change my mind...so it worth it to wait for her....

You "short" tio there liao lor. No time to go HH liao. :p

pilot2003
19-05-2005, 09:10 AM
You "short" tio there liao lor. No time to go HH liao. :p
HAHA...dun worry...i will still go HH with u guys....now i have stop gg Happy...next mth then go.....

ahkong
19-05-2005, 01:11 PM

Bro how big is helen's boobs? Got at least a C cup? ;)

Rof|maoxz
19-05-2005, 01:43 PM
Bro how big is helen's boobs? Got at least a C cup? ;)

Definitely better and firmer than lisa! :eek:

wildbeast
19-05-2005, 01:53 PM
Well done man! bro pilot2003. Helen must have like u a lot. I posted on another thread on my FR. Dun allow me breasts fuck and asked for flat rate of $50. Guess I got much to learn..... U damn cool!!!!

sduuu
20-05-2005, 12:52 PM
My FR on Helen:

Looks: 8/10 (good enuff for TN standard)
Body: 7/10
Boobs: 9/10 (really big)
Massage: 5/10 (tink i can massage myself better) :p
Mosha: 6/10
Attitude: 7/10 (cannot take off her clothes, say will dirty her clothes as she has only 1 set...haha. Want to finger her also cannot)
HJ: 7/10

Went there on Friday morning at 11am, saw quite a number of gals sitting ard...some not bad oso but since booked Helen liao so went for her. I also had the same situation as bro wildbeast, no breast fucking and HJ for $50. Maybe I am not as handsome or experienced as bro pilot2003...hehe.

pilot2003
20-05-2005, 01:03 PM
Maybe I am not as handsome or experienced as bro pilot2003...hehe.[/QUOTE]

Hey Pls dun say like tat lrh...when after everything i ask her how much she say anything...go according to my wish,then i take my money and found out tat i left 80....so i give her everything and tell her tat all i left...haha...luckily i got some more money left in my the other pocket....haha

sumfeifei
20-05-2005, 05:23 PM
Was there at 12.20pm. Guy boss was there. He nice guy to chat. Booked Helen from yesterday cos found out can book 1 day in advance. My short FR on her :

Looks: 7/10
Body: 8/10
Butt and legs : 8/10 (especially those legs of hers)
Boobs: 8/10 (big but when they pop out a bit saggy, just like Lisa)
Massage: 4/10 (if not for her knockers, she wont earn enough)
Mosha: 5/10
Attitude: 7/10 (cannot take off her clothes but can bring them boobies out and play and suck)
HJ: 6/10
Return factor : For boobs only and nothing else
Next target : QiQi - Helen did mention that they are staying together some where near City Plaza.

Managed to play and rub her butt cheeks as well. She was wearing a skirt so short that the moment she bend down can see her panties. Paid $70.00 for everything, but disclaimer here : I not handsome!!

wildbeast
20-05-2005, 05:35 PM
i feel not so much abt we handsome or not here. One pointer to note and use is from bro pilot2003.

calculate exactly how much u intend to spend and put juz enough. Well of cos dun spoil market la, after the fun, show the gal wat u have, give her all. Think she feel "touched" too. hee. hee.

Hv a good long weekend bros.

pilot2003
20-05-2005, 05:37 PM
i feel not so much abt we handsome or not here. One pointer to note and use is from bro pilot2003.

calculate exactly how much u intend to spend and put juz enough. Well of cos dun spoil market la, after the fun, show the gal wat u have, give her all. Think she feel "touched" too. hee. hee.

Hv a good long weekend bros.

Haha...tks for yr comment....maybe next time we go together???must try Yoyo...

pilot2003
20-05-2005, 05:46 PM
Next target : QiQi - Helen did mention that they are staying together some where near City Plaza.

Managed to play and rub her butt cheeks as well. She was wearing a skirt so short that the moment she bend down can see her panties. Paid $70.00 for everything, but disclaimer here : I not handsome!![/QUOTE]

Bro...who is Qiqi??

sduuu
20-05-2005, 08:01 PM
Bro SumFeiFei...hehe, you are the next guy after me that she served. I was there from 11-12pm.

I agreed...the only reason to go back is her boobies and nothing else...going to try some other gals next time round.

When I went to take a shower, I saw the guy boss interviewing 2 filipinos...one is hot whereas the other is not. He was asking them 'what is your expectation working here?'... :rolleyes:

Accord_JDM
21-05-2005, 12:21 AM
had went to their website to see which girls are still available... here are the ones summaried in the following...

- Xuanxuan
- Lisa
- Joey (available for outcall)
- Jiayi (available for outcall)
- Kiki
- Yoyo (available for outcall)
- Dodo (available for outcall)
- Nana
- Helen
- Xiaoxue

anyone had tried many of the girls there can comment if the girls listed in the site are real?

personally i only tried Ahzhen before but she no more listed in the site liao...

Songsong77
21-05-2005, 01:25 AM
anyone had tried many of the girls there can comment if the girls listed in the site are real?

I can personally verify that Lisa, Xiao Xue, Kiki and Xuan Xuan are real as I've tried them all. Helen should be my next target. Will confirm when my mission is accomplished...

Accord_JDM
21-05-2005, 05:47 PM
I can personally verify that Lisa, Xiao Xue, Kiki and Xuan Xuan are real as I've tried them all. Helen should be my next target. Will confirm when my mission is accomplished...

so bro songsong77, which one of them u verified can classified into "got looks" cateogry?

Rof|maoxz
21-05-2005, 06:19 PM
so bro songsong77, which one of them u verified can classified into "got looks" cateogry?

Helen, xiaoxue and kiki. Xiaoxue confirmed real cos her's too small. :p

pilot2003
21-05-2005, 07:00 PM
Helen, xiaoxue and kiki. Xiaoxue confirmed real cos her's too small. :p
How about Nana...she got the look....kiki i dun think so... :D

marji
24-05-2005, 10:53 AM
definitely going to try Helen today....

Btw, can any bros advise how do "Xiaoxue" look like? Her pic is not on the website right? heard so much about her.... just trying to find a backup just in case have to wait too long for Helen... also thinking about trying Joey....

Any advice bros?

Personally have tried a couple of gals in Happy...

Lisa, 3 times. No choice at that time...
Coco, the prettier one. Not Kiki. Like her looks, but breasts small and got bad breath...
MeiQ 2 times. the master of massage there... too bad she's gone...

Accord_JDM
24-05-2005, 11:54 AM
definitely going to try Helen today....

Btw, can any bros advise how do "Xiaoxue" look like? Her pic is not on the website right? heard so much about her.... just trying to find a backup just in case have to wait too long for Helen... also thinking about trying Joey....

Any advice bros?

hi bro, u can try YoYo...
her massage skill also quite good and most impt she looks pretty, slim and young.
highly recommended by me

Rof|maoxz
24-05-2005, 12:04 PM
definitely going to try Helen today.......

Just tried helen last weekend. Cfm guarantee $$$. :p Went there as usual timing. was greeted by the in-charge. Saw 2 guys sitting on the sofa relaxing. (Dun know who is their lucky girl?) Helen was my target while yoyo also not bad. Waited for almost 25mins for the well endowed lady, helen. Finally out she came, serving her last customer. Seeing the guy came out with the fulfilling & pleasing look. I inside thinking I'm bet on the right chip. As usual stripped with towel on & laid down. This time skipped the mosha part thus saving the 5 bucks to her. She looked quite startled upon my request.

The massage part is quite SOP to me as compared to kiki, XXue. But overall still beat the other TN girls which I visited b4. The massaging on the ball's part was still the trademark for Happy. Still as sensual and relaxing. Just to cut short.....my hands was roaming all over her back once I was flipped over. Her evenly fair skin was so smooth when during the stroking part. She was very obliging to my roaming and this was what I like about her. Her abundant assets has bowled me over to lick. Soon after she has asked whether I need to service my gun. Of course I agreeded without delay. I have a special request for her whether she can tits-fcuk or not. I told her me never do that b4 and wanna try it out. She nodded after some pondering. Can't wait anymore liao, saw her ever smiling look while squeezing my dick really enjoyable to llok at. Within 10mins I was done with it, with a satis look of course. Btw tips her 40bucks as I didn't ask for mosha. She was very pleased with my gesture.

marji
24-05-2005, 02:22 PM
Just back from Happy, opted for Helen after all the ra-ra about her... SIGH!... Not as good as I expected though....

I thought it was my lucky day cos when I reached there, all the girls are sitting outside. And I seriously mean ALL! No girls were working and all were there chatting. My friend and I have the luxury of chossing whoever we want without waiting. I opted for Helen and My friend went for Mei Mei, new girl who just came today. Not bad looking Mei mei is, though looked a bot old. Should be damn pretty when younger.

Anyway, I went in with Helen and I was thinking about how big those tits are.... She insisted on doing mosha for me. After mosha I asked for facial. Then came the PATHETIC massage. Touch touch here, press press there... nothing fantastic at all...

Then she asked me whether wanna massage my didi. I said ya of course. She asked for $50! I said forget it then. Then she asked me how much then? I said $35, she up me to $40 I said okie.

Pulled her blouse and bra apart and out popped these pair of beautiful breasts... Huge, smooth, melons with small nice nipples..... I think this is the only good part for me as I am a big tits lover...

Then remembering some bros got tits-fuck, I requested for it and she rejected me, saying she don't do that. I know for a fact she does (since so many bros here tried before!), but I didn't argue with her. BITCH I was thinking!

Made myself came fast and got the F out of the place. Will not RTF with Helen, maybe ONLY if I felt like some big nice tits which I can get anywhere else. Well just for the record, I am not that fat, old nor ugly. Don't know why I was rejected. Plus the fact she was only paid about $35-$40 for HJ with tits-fuck thrown in with other bros make me even more pissed off.

Next target will be the new girl Mei Mei, though my friend says her massage is only so-so as she is new.

marji
24-05-2005, 02:24 PM
hi bro, u can try YoYo...
her massage skill also quite good and most impt she looks pretty, slim and young.
highly recommended by me

Thanks bro for the recommendation.

Think I will try YoYo then. I will NOT recommend Helen though. Maybe for 1 visit for those beautiful tits, but I will not RTF.

My take is that if she do something special like tits-fuck for some bros, she should provide it for every customer and not depending on her mood. Not happy with her really.

marji
24-05-2005, 02:25 PM
Just tried helen last weekend. Cfm guarantee $$$. :p Went there as usual timing. was greeted by the in-cha...s her 40bucks as I didn't ask for mosha. She was very pleased with my gesture.

Thanks for the tip bro....

Did tried her just now and didn't get half the good service you enjoyed from her...

Not happy with her liao! :mad:

K9696
24-05-2005, 02:55 PM
[QUOTE=marji]Just back from Happy, opted for Helen after all the ra-ra about her... SIGH!... Not as good as I expected though....

Bro.. why dun I recommend you to JC-Hawaii, go for TingTing or Amy(so called recommended by public, never try her b4).

TT always give you gf feeling... if u need you, u able to find the thread called JC-Hawaii....

Cheers... :)

ahkong
24-05-2005, 02:57 PM
Once the gals there know that they are famous... their attitude will be like that! Another gal for me to boycott... :rolleyes:

marji
24-05-2005, 03:05 PM
Bro.. why dun I recommend you to JC-Hawaii, go for TingTing or Amy(so called recommended by public, never try her b4).

TT always give you gf feeling... if u need you, u able to find the thread called JC-Hawaii....

Cheers... :)

Thanks for the tip bro... reason why I keep going to Happy is cos its walking distance from my office and initially when I went there, massage by Lisa & MeiQi was really really good...

anyway, thanks and I will make it a point to visit JC-Hawaii bro....

marji
24-05-2005, 03:06 PM
Once the gals there know that they are famous... their attitude will be like that! Another gal for me to boycott... :rolleyes:

She is just here for 2 weeks and also think she is "famous"? Sigh, why like that???

I will boycott her too even though she has really nice breasts.... I can find those anywhere!

K9696
24-05-2005, 03:13 PM
Thanks for the tip bro... reason why I keep going to Happy is cos its walking distance from my office and initially when I went there, massage by Lisa & MeiQi was really really good...

anyway, thanks and I will make it a point to visit JC-Hawaii bro....

Oh no its dangerous since your office is walking distant..... :)

marji
24-05-2005, 03:30 PM
Oh no its dangerous since your office is walking distant..... :)

no lah, not dangerous at all.... its very convenience on the contracy!!! heheheh

I read the thread on Hawaii, not bad. Think will go and try the Amy or TT as you have advised...

Cheers!

K9696
24-05-2005, 03:32 PM
no lah, not dangerous at all.... its very convenience on the contracy!!! heheheh

I read the thread on Hawaii, not bad. Think will go and try the Amy or TT as you have advised...

Cheers!

Bro.. Why pple zap u also.. I saw ur signature.. wah liao .. here pple always do that meh!! so unethical meh!! bring mother here and there to talk.. :confused:

marji
24-05-2005, 03:35 PM
Bro.. Why pple zap u also.. I saw ur signature.. wah liao .. here pple always do that meh!! so unethical meh!! bring mother here and there to talk.. :confused:

I don't mind being zapped, it's all just a game....

But cannot stand when people talk about parents, especially mothers..... These are real cowards who will never make it in the society, they will always be on the bottom of the food chain.... losers forever, even your next generation of they don't change.... The guy who zapped me, you listening to this??

K9696
24-05-2005, 03:40 PM

But cannot stand when people talk about parents, especially mothers..... These are real cowards who will never make it in the society, they will always be on the bottom of the food chain.... losers forever, even your next generation of they don't change.... The guy who zapped me, you listening to this??

Keep cool.......god knows who did it.......brother god will bless you..
Hallelujah.........amen.. :)

marji
24-05-2005, 03:50 PM
Keep cool.......god knows who did it.......brother god will bless you..
Hallelujah.........amen.. :)

Thanks bro... no worries, I'm cool.... :D

Rof|maoxz
24-05-2005, 04:02 PM

Hey pal, dun get outraged by those bo lan pa ones. Cannot blame them actually, hiding behind the small window. Nowadays too many eccentric ppl around liao. I still get PMs by ppl who ask politely to send them Movie CDs to their hse. What a joke? Just take a look at newbie's reporting thread. :eek:

daryl76
24-05-2005, 04:29 PM
bro marji, of cos i know u are not ugly la... u tall and yandao, too bad she dun wanna let u tit fuck... anyway ppl zap, i up

Rof|maoxz
24-05-2005, 04:46 PM
bro marji, of cos i know u are not ugly la... u tall and yandao, too bad she dun wanna let u tit fuck... anyway ppl zap, i up

Bro, I abit paiseh liao ley, me short and not-so-good-looking yet helen offer mi tits-fcuk. I think she don't fancy handsome guys like bro meiji. Hehe~

daryl76
24-05-2005, 04:49 PM
to each his own lor... someone might love the looks of helen but not everyone mah... heehee, come and think of it, i am oso under the 'walking distance' can reach personnel leh...

marji
24-05-2005, 04:52 PM
Hey pal, dun get outraged by those bo lan pa ones. Cannot blame them actually, hiding behind the small window. Nowadays too many eccentric ppl around liao. I still get PMs by ppl who ask politely to send them Movie CDs to their hse. What a joke? Just take a look at newbie's reporting thread. :eek:

yup, some ppl are king behind that pc screen, yet in real life they are nothing!

Why would people ask you to send movie cd to their house? they think you are rental shop or courier man? hehehe

Let me go read the newbie reporting thread and get a laugh! heheheh

marji
24-05-2005, 04:54 PM

no lah bro, don't say that... me not yan dao, but at least not ugly.... She reject me I don't mind, its her rights. but if she provide the service, she should be fair to all customers mah! hehehehehe

so thats mean you up-ing me? heheheh wow, 7 points you know! me only can give 1 point! hahahaha

giggs310010
24-05-2005, 04:55 PM
Bro, I abit paiseh liao ley, me short and not-so-good-looking yet helen offer mi tits-fcuk. I think she don't fancy handsome guys like bro meiji. Hehe~

Are u sure Helen offers tits-fuck.
I just came back from my session with Helen, she did not offer tits- fuck even though I insisted.
BUT overall I still hve very good HJ from her, my 2 hands very busy attacking her butt, inner thigh, and her 36C melon.
I came with very loud moan, I wonder if the rest of girls could hear me on Tuesday noon. :rolleyes:

marji
24-05-2005, 04:56 PM

no no no.... maybe me talk not smooth enough!

You must be looking good that day and also real smooth talker lah! heheheh

marji
24-05-2005, 04:57 PM
to each his own lor... someone might love the looks of helen but not everyone mah... heehee, come and think of it, i am oso under the 'walking distance' can reach personnel leh...

next time wanna go just give me a buzz and we walk there together lah!!

then we can exchange notes!!! hahahah

daryl76
24-05-2005, 04:59 PM
bro marji : no problem la... 7points lor, but have to wait though, bo power liao

anyway its walking distance for me oso, maybe can make a trip down 1 of these days, thanks to all the bros who had FR to let us know who to get and who not to

marji
24-05-2005, 05:00 PM
BUT overall I still hve very good HJ from her, my 2 hands very busy attacking her butt, inner thigh, and her 36C melon.
I came with very loud moan, I wonder if the rest of girls could hear me on Tuesday noon. :rolleyes:

same same... she insisted NOT to let me tits fuck her....

Me also keep attacking her melons! must at least make my money worth since she won't allow me tits fuck or finger her!!

hmmm.... you moan so loud ar!?!? people must misunderstand its the chick moaning! heheheh

marji
24-05-2005, 05:02 PM
bro marji : no problem la... 7points lor, but have to wait though, bo power liao

anyway its walking distance for me oso, maybe can make a trip down 1 of these days, thanks to all the bros who had FR to let us know who to get and who not to

of cos I will wait for the 7 points lah! hehehehe

PM me on the day you wanna go and we go together... personally I have tried a number of them and could give you a brief summary of who's good in massage and stuffs.....

I am thinking of trying Yoyo leh, cos many bros' FR say not bad.... you could try the new gal or Helen, if you loves tits.... heheheheh

K9696
24-05-2005, 05:02 PM
next time wanna go just give me a buzz and we walk there together lah!!

then we can exchange notes!!! hahahah

Oh no... another kakis office is walking distant?? hehe... the gals there must be very happy if everyday u guys just walk in and say hello and say goodbuy...hehe... :)

daryl76
24-05-2005, 05:04 PM
PM me on the day you wanna go and we go together... personally I have tried a number of them and could give you a brief summary of who's good in massage and stuffs....

steady... hopefully u will be online to get my PM, haha... cos i really do wanna see if Yoyo is tat good or not... forget abt Helen liao, no service u... boycott her

Songsong77
24-05-2005, 05:06 PM

IMHO, Kiki ranks first, followed by Xuan Xuan and Xiao Xue. But that's what I think la...:)

Anyway, booked Helen for tonight... Haven't came to this forum for a day, so much said about her! Wondering if I should still go on with my mission later? Thinking of also trying out a malay girl recommended by a bro here at Fortune Centre, or ANqi, an FL. Decisions, decisions, decisions!!!

CheongKingKong
24-05-2005, 05:08 PM
Songsong twin brother??
:confused:

marji
24-05-2005, 05:09 PM
steady... hopefully u will be online to get my PM, haha... cos i really do wanna see if Yoyo is tat good or not... forget abt Helen liao, no service u... boycott her

There's a chick, xiaohong who I would like to try. She is the chick with the super long hair... She is not that pretty or what, but I believe she will be a good bet cos her attitude super nice....

She is always super polite and friendly whenever we talk.... I believe if a chick has a good attitude, the session can't go THAT wrong.....

Any bros wanna contribute about xiaohong?

on, me also boycott Helen.... heheheh.... UNLESS I am in a great hurry and she is the only chick available, but I guess that will not happen!!! :D

Rof|maoxz
24-05-2005, 05:10 PM
Are u sure Helen offers tits-fuck.
I just came back from my session with Helen, she did not offer tits- fuck even though I insisted.

Hi bro, I dun think neh-neh-squeezing is her SOP lah. Pls refer to my FR this morning. She also unwilling at first until I teh her to do it. Finally she gave in.

marji
24-05-2005, 05:12 PM
IMHO, Kiki ranks first, followed by Xuan Xuan and Xiao Xue. But that's what I think la...:)

Anyway, booked Helen for tonight... Haven't came to this forum for a day, so much said about her! Wondering if I should still go on with my mission later? Thinking of also trying out a malay girl recommended by a bro here at Fortune Centre, or ANqi, an FL. Decisions, decisions, decisions!!!

its good to have such dilemma!! heheheh

well, since you have booked her, then go ahead and let us know how's her service.... her massage IMHO is pathetic, her HJ is so-so (just keep s+++ing up/down without other action), the only plus point is her pair of melons.... big, soft with nice nipples....

Rof|maoxz
24-05-2005, 05:13 PM
There's a chick, xiaohong who I would like to try...

Bro if you wanna try her please provide FR hor since you so near there. :p My frd has tried her service few wks back. Her massage skills is one of the better one he has tried. Good luck huh.

marji
24-05-2005, 05:13 PM
Hi bro, I dun think neh-neh-squeezing is her SOP lah. Pls refer to my FR this morning. She also unwilling at first until I teh her to do it. Finally she gave in.

aiya, I should have teh a bit!!... heheheh

who asks me to act tough, ask ask ask, no no no..... then forget it! heheheh :p

Songsong77
24-05-2005, 05:16 PM
There's a chick, xiaohong who I would like to try. She is the chick with the super long hair...

I tried Xiao Hong a long time ago. Her trademark is her long hair, which she will "accidentally" sweep on your bum when she massages...very nice. But looks wise maybe 6.5, not exactly ugly, but not stunning either. Her service is tops though, will slowly and gently squeeze your didi after you cum till the last drops of sperm are teased out...excellent attitude...

marji
24-05-2005, 05:17 PM
Bro if you wanna try her please provide FR hor since you so near there. :p My frd has tried her service few wks back. Her massage skills is one of the better one he has tried. Good luck huh.

I will be glad to provide a FR on her after I try her....
There are so many TN shops around and the reason I go Happy is because they give really good massage before the hanky panky....

If I just want to have a HJ by a pretty face, I could simply go to HC, GL or nightclub.....

ok, next on my list will be Xiaohong tomorrow.... any kakis wanna go with me?

Rof|maoxz
24-05-2005, 05:33 PM
aiya, I should have teh a bit!!... heheheh

who asks me to act tough, ask ask ask, no no no..... then forget it! heheheh :p

Bro, just to enlighten you abit. I'm actually not into neh-neh-squeezing one. It was my frd who previously had it and feedback me. So I die die also must try it out lor. :p

marji
24-05-2005, 05:36 PM
I tried Xiao Hong a long time ago. Her trademark is her long hair, which she will "accidentally" sweep on your bum when she massages...very nice. But looks wise maybe 6.5, not exactly ugly, but not stunning either. Her service is tops though, will slowly and gently squeeze your didi after you cum till the last drops of sperm are teased out...excellent attitude...

And that was what I was talking about! Great service with good attitude!! Onz lah, no more hesitation! she will be next on my list.... bros, wait for my FR on this long hair chick.... She not stunning, but I also believe she was really pretty when younger cos of her sharp features....

Thanks bro !!!

Songsong77
24-05-2005, 05:47 PM
And that was what I was talking about! Great service with good attitude!! Onz lah, no more hesitation! she will be next on my list.... bros, wait for my FR on this long hair chick.... She not stunning, but I also believe she was really pretty when younger cos of her sharp features....

Thanks bro !!!

Bro, I think you'll enjoy it. She's very chatty in a not so irritating way too, if you know what I mean. Puts you at ease. She's the only one in Happy that I allowed to do a facial for me, as I'm not into that, although it was complimentary. Her friendliness was difficult to resist.

However, Caveat Emptor, I tried her about 3 months ago...hope she still maintained that service...:)

marji
24-05-2005, 05:50 PM
Bro, I think you'll enjoy it. She's very chatty in a not so irritating way too, if you know what I mean. Puts you at ease. She's the only one in Happy that I allowed to do a facial for me, as I'm not into that, although it was complimentary. Her friendliness was difficult to resist.

However, Caveat Emptor, I tried her about 3 months ago...hope she still maintained that service...:)

I am sure she will... good attitude dies hard! heheheh

I was there today and she recognized me and asked me have I eaten and would I like some soup they have made.... Of cos I won't have their soup even though I have to eat, but its that effort she make in talking with you....

Honey Boon
24-05-2005, 06:03 PM
I was there yesterday to look for Gigi, but she was off liao. So among the available there, Coco (tried before, $$ face), Xiao Xue (was busy talking over the phone, like not interested to earn my $$) and saw the counter girl introduced me Nan Nan.

But I don't receive the treament as what bro stone did. Crossed her legs in order to stop me for auto roaming to that area. :(

HJ only, so so performance.

Total damage $70!

Was there last Monday and had Nan Nan.

During the massage of the leg will proceed to accidently touch your balls with the fingernails which is quite tantalizing. The feeling was good and for those who like a little tickling here and there would enjoy it.

Turnover and proceed to massage your hand and leg without and towel to cover. Slowly but surely begin to massage near the groin and again the occasional brushing of the prick with her hand.

marji
25-05-2005, 09:35 AM
I was there yesterday to look for Gigi, but she was off liao. So among the available there, Coco (tried before, $$ face), !

seems to me that the girls there all quite double standard hor??

some times good some times no good......

Honey Boon
25-05-2005, 05:48 PM
May be we have a part to play also in terms of their performance. May be the way we treat them in the beginnings, the conversation during the massage. Therefore, we might not get the same treatment like others. :)

seems to me that the girls there all quite double standard hor??

some times good some times no good......

marji
25-05-2005, 06:02 PM
May be we have a part to play also in terms of their performance. May be the way we treat them in the beginnings, the conversation during the massage. Therefore, we might not get the same treatment like others. :)

To be honest I am always polite and friendly whenever I go such places..... strike up a conversation and make them feel comfortable..... (damn! like I am the one getting paid!!!)....

It works much of the time.....

cheong ah
26-05-2005, 12:50 AM
Can anyone give a ranking of all the girls in happy, thanks

daryl76
26-05-2005, 12:58 AM
dun be lazy... read the previous FR from the bros, and a man's meat is another's poison... wat if u dun agree after wat the others gave? damn, cant zap u now

giggs310010
26-05-2005, 03:03 AM
looks like in 2nd half of this forum, LISA is no more mentioned, serve her right for being to proud.
On Tuesday noon, I saw her sitting down with black face.