PDA

View Full Version : Advise best looking masseuse

alamvisitor
10-04-2005, 02:23 PM
Dear all,
I'm in singapore for a couple of days and have kept time for a visit to HC. My only criteria is looks (that would include figure, skin smoothness, even and clean teeth etc, say they must be 9/10 or 10/10 and preferably but not necessarily young). Please also note that I do not like true chinese features (esp small 'upwordly' eyes). Preferably she should speak some english. I'm not interested in penetrative sex or catbath or AR etc. Body to body massage and maybe covered BJ.
Have gone through hundreds of threads hence please do not zap me. Have picked up names like Eva/ Ice/Rebena/Carnation. However, not sure who will fit my criteria. Please help me. Appreciate detail answer.
Please do not be very sarcastic.
Thanks a lot. situation urgent and desparate.
Regards

hornie
10-04-2005, 03:38 PM
You mother fucker, what do you mean chinese eyes are small and worldly. I am chinese and I have small beady eyes but I am sure I have seen more of the world than you. :mad: And your "only criteria" seems like a fucking list of demands. WTF must have smooth skin, what looks must be 9/10. Are we supposed to serve you by recomending a girl good enough to suit your royal foreign ass? Going though the thousands of reports by the brothers here and you still cannot make up your mind on which girl to choose? I am afraid your standard is way too high for our lowly asian girls. Why don't you go home to fuck your mother.

guru888
10-04-2005, 03:47 PM
You mother fucker, what do you mean chinese eyes are small and worldly. I am chinese and I have small beady eyes but I am sure I have seen more of the world than you. :mad: And your "only criteria" seems like a fucking list of demands. WTF must have smooth skin, what looks must be 9/10. Are we supposed to serve you by recomending a girl good enough to suit your royal foreign ass? Going though the thousands of reports by the brothers here and you still cannot make up your mind on which girl to choose? I am afraid your standard is way too high for our lowly asian girls. Why don't you go home to fuck your mother.

I normally don't agree with this kind of language in the forum, but bro, I fully support you on this one. He should really go fuck himself!!!

Microsoft
10-04-2005, 03:57 PM
Please also note that I do not like true chinese features (esp small 'upwordly' eyes).

Have picked up names like Eva/ Ice/Rebena/Carnation

Unfortunately they r all chinese too. May i recommend Sherine instead.

Non chinese and no horse run 1. :D :D

inventry
10-04-2005, 04:00 PM

Bro microsoft, i think sherine is the only girl who fits his critiria.... pls pm him sherine's contact no...... sherine will serve him very well....

owen10
10-04-2005, 04:02 PM
threadstarter, u seem to b making a world of demands here. how much r u willing to pay? yr demands r too high n selective .. i suggest u visit d individual HCs n tell d recept wat u want, or d OKTs in Geylang wd b glad to assist u.

Smeagol
10-04-2005, 04:04 PM

Nah... I think Sherine is too good for him.

ryanlim
10-04-2005, 04:13 PM
May i recommend Sherine instead.

My Fr on Sherine :

Face : 9/10 (Angel's face)
Figure = 10/10 (Devil's body)
Boobs : 38D
Skin = 9/10 (as smooth as a toufu)
Teeth = 10/10 (you can even see your own reflection)

Race : Non-Chinese
Educational Level : Primary 6
Language Spoken : English, Chinese, Malay, Tamil, Hokkien, Cantonese, Italian, French, German, Spanish.........etc
Language Written : English, Chinese, Malay, Tamil, Hokkien, Cantonese,
Italian, French, German, Spanish.........etc
Work Experience : Too many to list down............

AR : Nil
BBBJ : Nil
FJ : Nil
Services Provided : Body Massage (Bone Scattering experience) and BJ (must use condom otherwise she don't do)

Damages : $200

RTF : YES

:D

Microsoft
10-04-2005, 04:28 PM

:eek: ............... :D

Microsoft
10-04-2005, 04:29 PM
pls pm him sherine's contact no...... .

I dun hav... Ryanlim got! He try b4. Hehe :D :p

ryanlim
10-04-2005, 04:32 PM
I dun hav... Ryanlim got! He try b4. Hehe :D

Psst.........actually hor........Sherine told me that Inventry is her OKT.........anybody who want to book her, will have to go thru him :D

Microsoft
10-04-2005, 04:32 PM
Nah... I think Sherine is too good for him.

Nahh... jus nice. Gam gam hor! :D

Microsoft
10-04-2005, 04:35 PM
Psst.........actually hor........Sherine told me that Inventry is her OKT.........anybody who want to book her, will have to go thru him

Wah u lidat say so open gd meh? Wait ppl all go flood his pm box leow. :D

BS_KTV Lover
10-04-2005, 04:38 PM
Wassup with Chinese?
I am Chinese and know alot of non Chinese and I do not think that any one is worse off than any, come on man, we live in a world not in a cluster with only people of the same kind

The samsters here in general do not discriminate other races, nationalities

Lastly dude, always remember 1 man's meat may be another's poison
We vote and reccomend the best to u, if u like u pay us comm? U dun like we pay for ur bonk? :rolleyes:

Cheri_Popper
10-04-2005, 04:38 PM
Inventry is her OKT

How come Inventry charge you $200? The last time I heard was that CaptPlanet booked her was for S$150. :D

I think Inventry had overcharge you! :p

ryanlim
10-04-2005, 04:40 PM
How come Inventry charge you $200? The last time I heard was that CaptPlanet booked her was for S$150. :D

TMD...........where's that fella.........get him out here :mad:

Cheri_Popper
10-04-2005, 04:41 PM
TMD...........where's that fella.........get him out here

I understand that he also charge Newbie Andy Lau S$130! KNN! This Inventry is too much! :p

ryanlim
10-04-2005, 04:41 PM
U dun like we pay for ur bonk? :rolleyes:

ok.........for your recommendation, if i dun like, i'll still pay for the bonk myself.......but S11 coffee/milo bing on you k :)

inventry
10-04-2005, 04:42 PM
How come Inventry charge you $200? The last time I heard was that CaptPlanet booked her was for S$150.

I think Inventry had overcharge you!

well, it all depends on how brothers wan her service lor.... Bro ryan, wans her to wear school uniform and ask for AR, CIM, COF and 4 shots in 3hrs leh..... :eek: hahahahahahaha......... :D

ryanlim
10-04-2005, 04:44 PM
Bro ryan, wans her to wear school uniform and ask for AR, CIM, COF and 4 shots in 3hrs leh..... :eek:

knn...........never read my FR on her properly ah :mad:

Cheri_Popper
10-04-2005, 04:45 PM
wans her to wear school uniform and ask for AR, CIM, COF and 4 shots in 3hrs

Wa! Bro Ryan so strong eh? Must have taken a combination of Vigra and Magic! :eek: :p

inventry
10-04-2005, 04:46 PM
I understand that he also charge Newbie Andy Lau S$130! KNN! This Inventry is too much! :p

KNN, since when i become a OKT????? as an inventry co-ordinator......... :D

inventry
10-04-2005, 04:47 PM
knn...........never read my FR on her properly ah :mad:

u think everybody like me meh? FR are all true..... :D

Cheri_Popper
10-04-2005, 04:49 PM
KNN, since when i become a OKT?????

KNN! Bro RyanLim, CaptPlanet & Andy Lau all booked their slot from you meh! :p

ryanlim
10-04-2005, 04:49 PM
u think everybody like me meh? FR are all true..... :D

sometimes FR must be altered a bit to suit Threadstarter's tastes mah :o

BS_KTV Lover
10-04-2005, 04:51 PM
ok.........for your recommendation, if i dun like, i'll still pay for the bonk myself.......but S11 coffee/milo bing on you k :)
Wassup with a coffee or milo?
Anytime, my man, anytime! :D

inventry
10-04-2005, 04:58 PM
TMD...........where's that fella.........get him out here :mad:

si mi si TMD? pls explain leh..... heard tat ur went for teo chew porrige yesterday ah? never jio me :(

Siam_Bu
10-04-2005, 04:59 PM
use to intro the thread starter a OKT with very gd price n service, yet he ask for discount plus include this that etc, stop intro liao :( I think only "liang po po" can do the job plus BJ without teeth kekekeke :D

Siam_Bu
10-04-2005, 05:00 PM
si mi si TMD? pls explain leh..... heard tat ur went for teo chew porrige yesterday ah? never jio me :(
maybe is ta ma de kekekeke

tittyhawk
10-04-2005, 05:01 PM
Threadstarter - You have stepped the wrong foot in this forum. We all are non discriminating bunch of sex deprived bros :D and we enjoy talking about sex related stuff but your comment on the race is rather uncall for.
Please refrain from using this sensitive remarks.

inventry
10-04-2005, 05:03 PM
Please refrain from using this sensitive remarks.[/QUOTE]

i think he is a racist lar.... bro tittyhawk......

alamvisitor
10-04-2005, 08:55 PM
I apologise. I apologise. I apologise.
The intention was not that. I was describing my preference. Please for god sake do not label me racist. For my life I have debated against it.

It was similar to saying that I like small boobs and you like big boobs but nothing wrong with big boobs. Hope some of you will understand.
I say I apologise again
Regards

jeremy69
11-04-2005, 02:49 PM
Dear all,
I'm in singapore for a couple of days and have kept time for a visit to HC. My only criteria is looks (that would include figure, skin smoothness, even and clean teeth etc, say they must be 9/10 or 10/10 and preferably but not necessarily young). Please also note that I do not like true chinese features (esp small 'upwordly' eyes). Preferably she should speak some english. I'm not interested in penetrative sex or catbath or AR etc. Body to body massage and maybe covered BJ.
Have gone through hundreds of threads hence please do not zap me. Have picked up names like Eva/ Ice/Rebena/Carnation. However, not sure who will fit my criteria. Please help me. Appreciate detail answer.
Regards

To alamvisitor : i am very sure that ur requirement of the gals here is being pass down by ur father ( Genes to be exact ) so u need not go that far to look for the almost perfect girl in singapore , u just need to go home and look for the one who's tits u suck on when u were young and that will solve all ur problems rite, and lastly let me congratulate myself for being able to help u on this matter you F*&*& BAS^*&^*&^

xp30
11-04-2005, 04:34 PM
My Fr on Sherine :

Face : 9/10 (Angel's face)
Figure = 10/10 (Devil's body)
Boobs : 38D
Skin = 9/10 (as smooth as a toufu)
Teeth = 10/10 (you can even see your own reflection)

Race : Non-Chinese
Educational Level : Primary 6
Language Spoken : English, Chinese, Malay, Tamil, Hokkien, Cantonese, Italian, French, German, Spanish.........etc
Language Written : English, Chinese, Malay, Tamil, Hokkien, Cantonese,
Italian, French, German, Spanish.........etc
Work Experience : Too many to list down............

AR : Nil
BBBJ : Nil
FJ : Nil
Services Provided : Body Massage (Bone Scattering experience) and BJ (must use condom otherwise she don't do)

Damages : $200

:D

Alamvisitor!

Yes! yes! yes! this one you must try! to make your visit a memorable one!!!!!!

Don't forget to give our brother RyanLim a good FR. You owe him one!

hornie
12-04-2005, 03:42 AM
I understand that if you are going to be in Singapore for a few days you would probably want the best Singapore has to offer. But you have to watch what you say. Not liking chinese features is fine. But you need not criticise it. You have read all the info you need on the forum. So just make your judgement from there. You will get no advice here from us.

Deltaboy55
12-04-2005, 08:33 AM
The intention was not that. I was describing my preference. Please for god sake do not label me racist. For my life I have debated against it.

It was similar to saying that I like small boobs and you like big boobs but nothing wrong with big boobs. Hope some of you will understand.
I say I apologise again
Regards

Looks like your unintentional boo-boo has roused up quite a bit of heat here. Anyway, now that you have rendered an apology, let's just move on.

I take it that you are a non-resident here so perhaps, you should visit Orchard Towers where most of the non-residents hang out. Tastes are subjective so it's best you see for yourself what's available. Cheers.

Optimus_Prime
12-04-2005, 08:36 AM

I say I apologise again
Regards

I think you would be more interested in the gals at Orchard Towers... they would have the features that u prefer... as for ur other perferences ... well $$$ speaks the loudest !!

apache
13-04-2005, 09:54 AM
Hi bro letitup,

I like your post. Up your points.

Mandai's classic maiden might be the one for him. But I heard she is in retirement stage now leh. Hardly see her in "road show". Those were the bygone hey days, when she was so popular, especially with the tourists, and eating bananas together.

This is really the post of the day. hahahahahaha.

HOTDUD
13-04-2005, 09:59 AM
Dear all,
Regards

i tink sherine is too good for him, ask him to fuck dog

milffella
13-04-2005, 01:45 PM
i tink sherine is too good for him, ask him to fuck dog

he must be a bloody desperate bangala whom no one wanna service him