PDA

View Full Version : Any Health Centre That Can Issue Entertainment (Restaurant) Receipt?

Macc
09-04-2005, 04:52 PM
Hi Bros,

Just wondering is it possible to ask for the Health Centres (special services included) here to issue restaurant receipt for expense account purposes.

Reason I am asking is that it is damn pai-seh to claim expense under Health Centre receipt and I got to entertain clients every now and then to such places.

Macc

ahpaul25
09-04-2005, 04:57 PM
Hi Bros,

Just wondering is it possible to ask for the Health Centres (special services included) here to issue restaurant receipt for expense account purposes.

Reason I am asking is that it is damn pai-seh to claim expense under Health Centre receipt and I got to entertain clients every now and then to such places.

Macc

Don think so bro.........cannot issue sure thing unless you ask them to use cash vocher for you....even Health centres mostly no open bill 1....they all write on books only....specially Joo chiat area there.....you only can buy reciept of electronics products to claim under account lor....it a better choice...hehehe

scoobiedoo
13-04-2005, 08:43 AM
my ex-boss told me to keep the receipts I have for my personal & family dinners and use that receipt to claim. Keeps the accountants and the clients happy.

Ethanas
13-04-2005, 08:57 AM
Disclaimer first: I have not really ask for receipt at HC.

But I normal entrance fees payment can ask them to issue receipts lah. BUT you also want to claim for "special"? This is between you and the massuer, I doubt they (the HC AND/OR the massuer) will issue you receipt for that.

Arrangements between the customer and messuer is private arrangement and the HC management will pretend they dun know what goes on behind closed doors.

ang076
13-04-2005, 09:57 AM
They do issue Credit card or NETS bills for Massage sessions or additional things like mocha..

Yeah, they dont "issue bills" for specials... can you ask receptionists to issue credit card or NETs bills for FJ service?? No , right ? Very paisah , hor?

Macc
16-04-2005, 07:47 PM
Thanks for all the feedback. Seems like it is not possible to pass off massage & specials in Sg as meals in restaurant.

However, brudders might be interested to know Green Elephant in KL do issue a restaurant receipt upon request. Done that last month when visited the place with a client in KL. :-)

Thought we could do the same here too.

KGB_LK
16-04-2005, 08:10 PM
They do issue Credit card or NETS bills for Massage sessions or additional things like mocha..

Yeah, they dont "issue bills" for specials... can you ask receptionists to issue credit card or NETs bills for FJ service?? No , right ? Very paisah , hor?

erm i think wai ki ki do, heard from a friend he paid for his special thru nets

ang076
17-04-2005, 09:21 AM
Yeah, I read about that in HC/KTV subforum, FJ price is roughly equvalent to
prices of 3 sessions of massage. Receptionist must pay you back the change.

For example, if the entrance fees is $40, you decide to pay for FJ thru credit card or NETS, the receptionist will key in 120, and refund you $20 ..

erm i think wai ki ki do, heard from a friend he paid for his special thru nets

HuiGe3387
17-04-2005, 09:32 AM
Hi Bros,

Macc
I know GL has some tat do this. Gotta check with my fren and update later which house.

CNNcmg
17-04-2005, 10:11 AM
Hi Bros,

Macc

Probably not a restaurant receipt... but sometimes in using credit card payment, the coy on the card slip is different and is not a HC.. so u might just get away... with another coy name..

I know the one at armada hotel in PJ does that..

Macc
17-04-2005, 12:43 PM
I know GL has some tat do this. Gotta check with my fren and update later which house.

HI Bro,

Managed go get any further details from your fren. It is great to hear some houses in GL do have such services.

Shuang_Jie_Gun
17-04-2005, 10:40 PM
HI Bro,

Managed go get any further details from your fren. It is great to hear some houses in GL do have such services.

due to stiff competition nowadays,gd customer svcs is very essential man. :)