PDA

View Full Version : Hurting someone who is deeply in love with you

MachoDevilX
09-04-2005, 03:22 AM
I personally find that knowing the fact that we have hurt someone deeply (emotions and feelings) is more hurtful then someone hurt us. Does anyone has the same view as me?

I personally find that I would rather someone to hurt me then I have to hurt someone who loves me deeply. In reality, it is often the case that none of us can have the best of both worlds and we often have to make decisions to disappoint other parties in order to be together with another person.

Any bros have experienced the feeling before, please share your story.
Thanks!

:o

Matthias
09-04-2005, 03:25 AM
food for though. my brain cant function at this hour....i try not to hurt people. although i wld be upset if a girl cries coz of me

MachoDevilX
09-04-2005, 03:40 AM
food for though. my brain cant function at this hour....i try not to hurt people. although i wld be upset if a girl cries coz of me

Bro, Thanks for being the first person to support this thread.

Very often, we have no choice but to make certain decisions to hurt some girls who are deeply in love with us. And the feeling of knowing how hurt they are, is really painful. It is more than the guilty feeling. It's the feeling of having to disappoint someone who treat you so well, and love you with all her heart but then you cannot reciprocate her with the same feelings. In front of you, some of the girls might act as if nothing has happen but then deep in their heart, they feel really painful.... And once their hurtful feelings are triggered, we will then be able to feel their pain... And even more painful in our heart since we know that it was us, who have hurt them.

So, all bros who are thinking of playing around with girls' feelings, please spare a thought for them. If you don't love them, please don't make them feel that you love them. In the end, if you still have feelings as a human being, you will be the one who feels the pain...

traummy
09-04-2005, 03:52 AM
yes...i must confess that i did hurt some people in my life until now...and i believe i am still in this same shit....sigh..and these people i hurt are the people who loves me most....

i hate myself for not able to keep my love to One.... i had been thinking lately...how, when and who i will be hurting if things keep going on like this on me....

my wife(6years) who loves me deeply...my mistress(malaysian) (4years)who madly in loves with me for years....my PA (1year) in Indonesia who loves me innocently.....a divorced teacher (2months) who getting to loves me deeply....a copywriter/editor(KL) (1month) falling for me.......

WHAT THE FARK HAVE I DONE!!!...........i know i am a good analyser..balancer...but........all these women...I asked myself DO I LOVE them...and answer is YES!...........

GarlicBread
09-04-2005, 04:00 AM
bro you're jus another WEI XIAO BAO :p

traummy
09-04-2005, 04:07 AM
bro you're jus another WEI XIAO BAO :p

seriously....i wish i live in that century........... :o

oxilary
09-04-2005, 04:42 AM

3 qi.. 4 qie arh bro? :p

Siam_Bu
09-04-2005, 05:03 AM
last month i bring a girl to thai to do U turn for her passport, stay there 3days together, 2nd night we happening n i fell in luv wif her, after a week i bring another girl to do U turn, same thing happen :( I hv a wife(7years) a Son(8years old) now one girl in philippine, another in KL, my wife in singapore, this whole weeks i hang in thai disco, drink untill this hour than come back, 1st day there i hv a thai Gf, 3day later i met another one, today ive found another one. yeaterday recieve call from philippine, they hv a fight in phone(both philippine) today happen 2thai girls came together n get to know about our relationship, fxxk man wat am i doing? Iam not horny type u know? but i really luv them. y? the 2thai girl also fight. Fxxk man, iam very drunk today really dunno wat iam doing :(

The_Hustler
09-04-2005, 05:26 AM
Dear Siam Bu, ever considered converting to a religon where u can marry and love em all?? Or perhaps go into some sort of Monarchy??

Cant help but to remind u the age old law: Love is selfish.

We can love a thousand, but deep in ur heart...I can affirm u'll ony have one that's worth ur eternal love.

Try a simple test, the old test of mother n wife drown scenario... be serious n picture em all drowning... who will you want back on shore first?

I've been through situations aplenty of such... blossoming affair after one heated sex nite... But I balance and know I can never love em all. I'm porud to put it all behind and fall lovingly back to the arms of my partner/wife of 14 years.

Sex is elementary...everything else is secondary. We can just survive on love alone.

The Hustler

Siam_Bu
09-04-2005, 05:32 AM
Bro, I understand that, my problem now is because my wife wan a divorce a year back, dunno wat happen no reason also, that y i become drinking everyday. i still luv her very much wish to patch back but no chance, she now treat me very gd but when i call her dear she will scold me ask me to stop it if not she will not talk to me anymore, really dont know wat happen,

oxilary
09-04-2005, 05:32 AM
Sex is elementary...everything else is secondary. We can just survive on love alone.

nice.. i like that :)

The_Hustler
09-04-2005, 05:51 AM
nice.. i like that :)

Oops...I meant "We 'CANT' survive on sex alone hor....not 'CAN'!!"

Survivor,
The Hustler

The_Hustler
09-04-2005, 05:59 AM
Bro, I understand that, my problem now is because my wife wan a divorce a year back, dunno wat happen no reason also, that y i become drinking everyday. i still luv her very much wish to patch back but no chance, she now treat me very gd but when i call her dear she will scold me ask me to stop it if not she will not talk to me anymore, really dont know wat happen,

Form my observation, there is still a cure. She still picks up ur call means the least of concern is still there. My guess is she has somewhat 'sixth sensed' into ur other affairs n vices n sure is tired with ur kinda lifestyle - women just have that instinct.

Try consider a 'moment of magic' to spark it back with her - surprise her with ur sincerity over a period of time (wound needs time to heal). They always have a soft spot.... pls lah bro, hate to be aunt agony - but tone it down on the drinking part when u consider her above everything else. Knn, once she's back in ur arms.... learn to wipe after eating lah!

Bad Teachings,
The Hustler

jeronimo
09-04-2005, 10:47 AM
Sr NG MachoDevilX,

Prior to my wedding, I had only a regret in my life - two timing a girl whom I loved and loved me more than me loving her
It sucks mega regrets to know I had caused her grief

MachoDevilX
09-04-2005, 11:57 AM

Bro,

I agree with Bro Hustler.
It can take days for someone to trust you and fall in love with you but if the trust and love is betrayed, it will take years for you to gain back the trust and love. It always require time for someone to gain back the trust which have been lost. Although the ending might not turn out to be what you have expected but then at least you have shown to her that you are really sincere. The outcome is not that important anymore since the process will make both of you understand each other even better.

You should know why your wife wanted to file a divorce with you. Although she may not have said it out but then you yourself know that it's the fact that you have betrayed her trust and love. There is no point for you to go drinking and get drunk everyday. To her, you do that not because you love her but because you love yourself as you doesn't want yourself to think so much... You feel guilty. You feel miserable and wanted to make yourself feel better by drinking and drinking. But have you spare a thought for her? You think that by letting her know that you are drunk everyday because you think of her and really want her to patch back with you, and she will "pity" you and accept you back??? Most probably she won't.

She will only come back to you again when she know that you have changed to be a better person and you have proven to her that you sincerely wanted to be back with her. By drinking and getting drunk will only make her feel that you are "hopeless". I have been through such processes as well and I realise that it is just a way to make ourselves feel better. This is selfish and not a show of sincerity... And somemore you still have a son. If your son are still staying with you, cherish your kid and take good care of him. By taking good care of him and work hard in your current job, it will make her realise that you have changed and is really sincere in wanting her back. I keep my fingers crossed that she will accept you eventually since hard work and sincerity alone doesn't really pay in the end. But then at least both of you can understand each other even better in another perspective. And trust me, she will be touched if you continue to shower her with concern and get back to your own life, as well as taking good care of your son. Although she might not accept you back in the end, but then she will know that you still love her deeply...Be sincere to her and show it to her that you are different now and have changed.

Sincerity and love will touch her heart!

:cool:

asdfghjkl
09-04-2005, 12:03 PM
mdx.. i salute u as a real man! :)

MachoDevilX
09-04-2005, 12:10 PM
mdx.. i salute u as a real man!

Bro,

Maybe I am not a "Man"... :rolleyes: Give some comments also leh...
I just offer some thoughts on how I feel and my opinions. I believe you have your own views as well.

:p

asdfghjkl
09-04-2005, 12:14 PM
strictly speaking.. i dun have any thoughts of my own.. its really hard to find someone who can come up with original thoughts like urs.. talent.. :cool:

secret75
09-04-2005, 12:17 PM
Had the same kind of experience before, that i had to reject the gal i was with then (let's call her "new gf") to go back to my ex-gf, who is now my wife. no regrets now, but my new gf was then so devastated and it broke my heart.

euphoria777
09-04-2005, 12:20 PM
A gal loves me.....very very much.
I loves her too.....but not as much. Had told her honestly about it and suggested to break up, cos she deserved someone better.
She devastated...but refused, and hung on to the relationship.
Everyday, I try to love her more.....but love is a funny thing, if its there, its there, if its not there, its not there.
I dun dare to imagine one day i really have to leave her......

freedom
09-04-2005, 01:18 PM
to that creator i was the same as you break up with my ex she asked for it.
what can i do?
nothing all i can do was smoke and drink to relax
for now i trying my best to stand up again and get things going
hoping one day i and her can be again

Ignite
09-04-2005, 01:23 PM
After a coupla bad experiences with girls in the past, I've come to the stage where I have decided - "If someone's gotta get hurt in a relationship, I'll make sure it's not me".

Yeah, i know it's a kindda selfish thinking, but fuck it lah, I'm not in this world to please everyone, so must always take care of myself first, then see how............

Cheri_Popper
09-04-2005, 01:28 PM
It is part and parcel of life as a Human Being!

I am sure that all of us had experience being rejected by girls whom we really "Love". At the same time, we have also crushed other girls' hearts by rejecting them. This is part of growing up for us!

I used to have a crush on a gal as a teenager, at that time, she was attached. She knows of my interest in her. As she was attached then, we remain as good friends, we went for movies, shopping, fishing, excursions together and even travelled to KL to watch the FAM Cup between S'pore & Kedah back in the early 90's. We even shared & slept on the same bed....but we did not do anything!! We were just great pals!

After a couple of years, she hinted to me that she was ready for a relationship with me as she had broke up with her BF as she realised that I was the one in her heart! But alas, I was already into a serious relationship with another girl. So I told her that we were not meant to be together! I know that I had broken her heart as I could see tears rolling down. That was the first time that I had seen a girl crying infront of me and it so really touching and at the same time, I was so embarressed!!

I invited her to my wedding a couple of years down the road but she never turned up. I guess that she had not forgiven me all these years!

nirvana
09-04-2005, 02:07 PM
there is only one gal i love..but.. after 2 wonderful year, i let her go. cose i know she deserve a much more better life..
i love her more than anything else.. but i let her go.
i had her NRIC tattooed on my chest, her IC outside my heart....she live forever deep inside my heart
i wish her all the best..
she is the only and last gal i ever love..

^_^

Once is enough,.....

Siam_Bu
09-04-2005, 02:18 PM
Thanks Bro Hustler, bro Devilx, I will try la :(

alphalaw
09-04-2005, 03:00 PM

Me too wish that. Faithfulness, devotion and other stuffs all STILL existed then. Now... everything's u n ur own bizness, me and my own set of bizness, buay song split, buay gum = zao, it has started to become so unreal, I am finding it harder to breathe. :rolleyes:

Castrol
09-04-2005, 03:51 PM
I personally find that knowing the fact that we have hurt someone deeply (emotions and feelings) is more hurtful then someone hurt us. Does anyone has the same view as me?

i felt very emotionally hurt by a ex-gf when she broke off with me years back. not becos i was not faithful.
i wrote numerous letters to the bitch begging for a reunion to no avail, called her on the phone and she lined up sarcastic remarks...

during those dark 2 to 3 months, i ate little, slept with a broken heart every freaking night, worried she might start loving someone else...

i was young. thanks or no thanks to her, i changed.
to coin a phase, " I GOT BETTER ".

from then on..... get hurt? never me.
i just need my carlsberg and marlboro, when i am not bonking. :cool:

ct75
09-04-2005, 04:27 PM
Mmmm my personal view after observations is we(guys and girl alike) only feel bad that we have hurt someone who loves us when we are down and out.... when we need that someone who will be by our side but we have hurt in the past. When we are with our new other half and in honeymoon period.... I frankly dont think anyone of us will give a hoot about that person... even if we remember... its like errrr oh whatever......

Tai_zi21
09-04-2005, 04:30 PM
Well Guess It Time to Share This Little Story Of Mine Le...

Abt The Same Case As Bro Castrol

Well I Like This Ger Alot,During the 8 months i really use all my heart to woo her! In fact we share alot of common interest and will never get bored of each other acc de! But well who know suddenly? a third party come in and worse still it my own friend wooing her! they both know abt it but they kept it from mi!

In the end i tell her pls F off from my life cos seriously i dun need her in my life anymore! may sound very da nan ren zhu yi to maybe some samster here!

Remember the day when i delete off her everything,hp,house no,sms,friendster! some how i know in my heart was crying! in fact for 3 months i make myself drunk everynite just to forget the pain that i had gone through!

But 1 harsh lesson i learn till today... Never Throw in 100% feelings to a Gal liao!

Sorry for my long story! :)

KGB_LK
09-04-2005, 04:46 PM
Bro, I understand that, my problem now is because my wife wan a divorce a year back, dunno wat happen no reason also

bro, had a similar situation yrs back, not married but been together for some yrs, and on the verge of it.

trust me, she wouldn't say divorce for no reason,

for my case, i was appalled too but when i took a back seat and analysed the siuation, I knew i triggered it. I was more concerned with going out with friends then her, paid more attention to other things then her. She was upset and hurt but turned a blind eye because she loved me much more than I love her. She endured all the nonchalant behaviour I displayed. However one incident made her decide to break off with me.

I knew at that point of time that if I fought for her back she would relent, but
I decide to give ourself sometime to cool off. Gave some deep thought and I realise how much she had done for me. Would I want her back, yes but more for selfish reasons, I knew I could not love her the way she loved me, actually
I dont really love her and I hate myself for that.

If I got back together with her, its more to make up for my behavior, compensation and I knew love should not be like that, love is not about making up for something. It would only make matters worse.

Painful as it seems, I decided to let the relationship go, because I don;t deserve her. It hurts me like hell to hurt someone who loves me much more than I love her because love is not like a tangible goods which you can make up for the shortfall with something else.

You owe money u can pay back, but love, you just live with the guilt for all the wrong things you have done and not reciprocated. Its just something which you cant make up for and thats where it truly hurts

canary
09-04-2005, 05:50 PM
You owe money u can pay back, but love, you just live with the guilt for all the wrong things you have done and not reciprocated. Its just something which you cant make up for and thats where it truly hurts

Exactly. haiz.... :(

orbit_beer
09-04-2005, 07:25 PM
Just my humble opinion:
The woman u might marry,may not neccessarily be the woman u loved most in your life....But why do u still marry her?Deep down in your heart,u and i knows the most,who's the forsaken one,yet u might chose another.Maybe that's what we call FATE. ;)

vesfreq
09-04-2005, 08:28 PM
So, all bros who are thinking of playing around with girls' feelings, please spare a thought for them. If you don't love them, please don't make them feel that you love them. In the end, if you still have feelings as a human being, you will be the one who feels the pain...

Sad to say that, this is a self-perpetuating cycle. Guys cheat girls and girls turn around to cheat guys.

It is somewhat easy to know girls who have been cheated at some point in their lives by some jerk or lamer. However, there is nothing that can be done. Even if their grief, hurt and/or sorrow is/are eased and/or healed, the scar will and always be there to remind them of their painful past.

For men of integrity, honour and good principles, knowing these girls (however virtuous they are) is no longer an easy task. For a girl to have been hurt before, the only tendency is to develop greater closure and callousness of emotions, thereby raising the immunity to other more deserving men who may so happen to be more sincere about developing or cultivating more mutually beneficial relationships.

Thats probably why a foreseeable increase in number of older spinsters and they are, likely, to develop a cynical outlook towards relationships. This is, by and large, inevitable.

If not for the natural tendency of humans to greed and/or lust, why would there be a sudden rise in pre-marital abortion and the increasing disrespect towards marriage (as a vow to take care of each other till death do them apart) through divorces and extra marital affairs?

Somehow, the way some girls are mistreated is due to the way society is developing. With greater wealth, there is an even greater temptation to "err". Expectations of higher quality companions will make it even harder for relationships to last longer, in the near future (, if not today itself). Ever increasing crave for materiality will, to some extent, ensure the decline of sincere truthful relationships.

Perhaps, only in our grandparents' photo will we witness what we have often known today as true love. I was completely moved when my friend recited this line on her grandparents' photo "it was not death that I feared, but the thought of not seeing you again..." Human emotions have never been put through a greater test, than ... probably death, itself. I may be wrong, however.

Lovely romantic lines, like the above which I quoted, are cliche, which are so easily forgotten when things turn awry, as usual.

PS: Note that I'm not saying that I'm flawless and free of such sins. :o Just thought of writing some of my opinions.

oxilary
09-04-2005, 08:33 PM
life is full of regrets.. the only thing we can do abt it is to try to have lesser of 'em.

gam3r
09-04-2005, 09:51 PM
life is full of regrets.. the only thing we can do abt it is to try to have lesser of 'em.

yea.. and i regretted loving her so much, putting in 101% of my feelings.. and wad i end up? i end up getting hurt so deep dat my heart still hurts when i tink of her.. wads the pt of loving some1 so much, when she end up leaving u.. wads wif all those promises to be wif u forever, go thru thick and thin wif u for eternality, love u until her last breath.. all BULLSHIT! yea i truly regret loving her and being in a relationship wif her, coz i end up wif nothing but sorrows and tears

oxilary
09-04-2005, 11:56 PM
wads wif all those promises to be wif u forever, go thru thick and thin wif u for eternality, love u until her last breath.. all BULLSHIT!

yeah.. those promises of love.. love me pls. i rather u lie to me 4ever than to tell me u don't. haha. i've learnt never to make or believe such promises.

We can love someone.. but nv put a 100% needless to say a 101% into a relationship

Deztruct
10-04-2005, 12:27 AM
I left someone who love me alot despite all my flaws for someone whom i tot was the most suitable for me...in the end i was dumped for another jerk

as much as i tried...i cld neva forget the guilt..no matter wat i do now..the 1st ger doesnt wan to stay in contact with me..during lonely nites, sometimes i cry..thinkin abt how i hurt her so much to be with a ger who doesnt even bother whether I am alive anot..if i can ever go back in time, i wld choose to be with her no matter wat...i wld learn how to be a beta man for her even if she is not the one tat i love most for i realise now tat the times i spent with her were the happiest times of my life..no matter how hard i failed then..i noe tat she will always be behind me supportin me all the way

In the end, i failed her..i guess i wld forever hv this guilt in my mind for she neva chose to hate her but juz leave away quietly :(

Deztruct
10-04-2005, 12:29 AM
all BULLSHIT! yea i truly regret loving her and being in a relationship wif her, coz i end up wif nothing but sorrows and tears

i understand how is it...few mths before we broke off..she told me tat i am the one she loved most and i neva will understand how much she love me..in the end she left me for another guy

she is rite on 1 count tho...i never understand how much she love me for she neva love me at all...she juz like the way i teng her so much

oxilary
10-04-2005, 12:30 AM
the 1st ger doesnt wan to stay in contact with me..

i was in the same situation as u.. but honestly i still love the girl who i left her for..

of cos i felt vv guilty.. retribution is a vv vicious cycle, end up with nothing..

anywaes.. the girl who i let down oso didn't want to stay in contact with me, but after a good few years, we're on talking terms and sometimes still meet for lunch and stuff.

Deztruct
10-04-2005, 12:37 AM
she live forever deep inside my heart
i wish her all the best..
she is the only and last gal i ever love..

^_^

Once is enough,.....

I salute u..maybe i not close enuf to u to call u bro but deep down inside u hv my respect...i hope 1 day i can attain the same nirvana as u

000 - Love Once n Only One

Deztruct
10-04-2005, 12:42 AM
[QUOTE=oxilary]i was in the same situation as u.. but honestly i still love the girl who i left her for..

of cos i felt vv guilty.. retribution is a vv vicious cycle, end up with nothing..

QUOTE]

Up to now..i still love the ger who i left her for too....hopefully 1 day me n the 1st ger will be on talkin terms ok..i told myself tat if 1 day, she ever need my help..i will do it even its cost my life

after all these exp..i lose faith in love lioa...there is no such thing as true love nowadays..pple juz stay together becoz they are scared of loneliness...n the tong hua lyrics at the bottom of ur signature..its the song tat me n the 2nd ger i like alot..and its something tat i told her before after we broke off..i told her i am willin to be her angel without expectin in return even if she was in the arms of another guy

oxilary
10-04-2005, 01:00 AM
Up to now..i still love the ger who i left her for too....

heh.. i still have feelings for the girl.. 5 yrs and counting, but i've somehow or rather moved on, dun intend to put a 100% into any relationship.

the first girl.. time will heal and if u are still there trying. she'll talk to u 1 day. as for the 2nd girl.. u gotta either do something abt it or move on. All the best bro :)

Eternity_Gal
10-04-2005, 01:03 AM
heh.. i still have feelings for the girl.. 5 yrs and counting, but i've somehow or rather moved on, dun intend to put a 100% into any relationship.
:)

Hmm. That's indeed a record. Didnt know you were that sentimental.. Hah! Seriously, it's no good for you to put in a lot, while she doesnt seem to realise. Hope you find ya love.

oxilary
10-04-2005, 01:08 AM
Hmm. That's indeed a record. Didnt know you were that sentimental.. Hah! Seriously, it's no good for you to put in a lot, while she doesnt seem to realise. Hope you find ya love.

lol.. i'm more of a lovefool den a sentimental person :p

can't help it, she gave me the best 17 mths of my life. and thanks :)

MachoDevilX
10-04-2005, 01:10 AM

Bro, Don't be like me who have spent my youth over a girl who doesn't even appreciate me. Although until now, we still remain as very good friends but then deep in my heart, I know that we can only be friends and nothing else. And I have court her for 11 years since we are young. Do I regret?? Frankly speaking, I don't regret as I have learnt a lot over the years of courting her. I have learn to know what is unselfish Love. And I have decided to move on with my life after being in a locked cell for so many years...

Move on!!!

:cool:

oxilary
10-04-2005, 01:17 AM
Move on!!!

i've been feeling vv differently at all the different stages of my life. been lovelorn for a good 3 years. Always wondering whether i'll see her when i'm in her area. yearning to see her but at the same time afraid.

i've never seen her for at least 4.5 yrs. Finally sometime ago, told her my feelings and let it all out. Told her i wasn't expecting anything, just wanted to get it off and close that chapter. Of cos i was hoping for something to happen but it didn't. Felt so much better, but there are still times, i really hope to be with her..

hopefully i moved on or can move on. thanks :)

Deztruct
10-04-2005, 01:20 AM
take care and as cliche as it sound
hope time can heal ur wound :)

oxilary
10-04-2005, 01:26 AM
take care and as cliche as it sound
hope time can heal ur wound

urs as well ;)

time for sappy old love songs.. :D

banker
10-04-2005, 01:30 AM

nice phrase :)
i will try to lesser one regret soon,

i going to tell her I LIKE HER VERY MUCH.
even she is now attached. who cares,
at least I TRY.

oxilary
10-04-2005, 01:40 AM
i going to tell her I LIKE HER VERY MUCH.
even she is now attached. who cares,
at least I TRY.

yesh.. let her know. never suffer in silence :D
else u'd be giving urself extras and confinement only :p

Forgiven
10-04-2005, 01:49 AM

I personally find that I would rather someone to hurt me then I have to hurt someone who loves me deeply. In reality, it is often the case that none of us can have the best of both worlds and we often have to make decisions to disappoint other parties in order to be together with another person.

Any bros have experienced the feeling before, please share your story.
Thanks!

:o

My experience is that somehow we can end up hurting deepest the one we love the most......at the moment the pain and remorse can really drive us crazy........

but I also come to realise this, this shows that we love ourselves more than we love the other party. Cheers.

oxilary
10-04-2005, 01:54 AM
but I also come to realise this, this shows that we love ourselves more than we love the other party. Cheers.

i agree with this to a certain extent.. sometimes i find myself a tad too narcissistic. :(

Deztruct
10-04-2005, 02:03 AM
i always believe in telling the person tat u love her even if circumstances doesnt allow it..after all how many chances do u hv to tell a person tat..

tats y even up to now..i still sms her i love u or i miss u to her once awhile..who care if she doesnt reply...she can dun love me but she cant stop me from loving her

oxilary
10-04-2005, 02:08 AM
i realised that, when i was almost knocked down, having the hesitation to try again. life really seems to just flash past u when u're having a near death crisis.

although the answer was painful, leaving me when i was. i am still glad i asked. And years later after i told her how i felt. I was so much relieved.. what a big burden off the chest.

Eternity_Gal
10-04-2005, 02:53 AM
I was so much relieved.. what a big burden off the chest.

Good to hear that you are much better after letting it out. Life still goes on, hmm..you are lucky to be' able to 've a small grp of them here for u to lend their hearing ears..

oxilary
10-04-2005, 03:00 AM
Good to hear that you are much better after letting it out. Life still goes on, hmm..you are lucky to be' able to 've a small grp of them here for u to lend their hearing ears..

cest la vie~

yeah i guess i am. been telling the same story so much to ppl that i bottle it up. don't want to keep whining to the same grp of ppl over the same matter.

Thanks ppl :)

arizona
10-04-2005, 03:20 AM
yes...i must confess that i did hurt some people in my life until now...and i believe i am still in this same shit....sigh..and these people i hurt are the people who loves me most....

i hate myself for not able to keep my love to One.... i had been thinking lately...how, when and who i will be hurting if things keep going on like this on me....

my wife(6years) who loves me deeply...my mistress(malaysian) (4years)who madly in loves with me for years....my PA (1year) in Indonesia who loves me innocently.....a divorced teacher (2months) who getting to loves me deeply....a copywriter/editor(KL) (1month) falling for me.......

WHAT THE FARK HAVE I DONE!!!...........i know i am a good analyser..balancer...but........all these women...I asked myself DO I LOVE them...and answer is YES!...........

Give this man a Thaigirl...ops I mean Tiger!! or did u mix too much with Adam King...all women luvs him...look at the Guiness ads !!! :D

arizona
10-04-2005, 03:32 AM
Bro MDX...

All I can say is either wifey/GF or Lover...and that cums wif a price...knowing what u can give or cannot give to neither one ..then u hv to decide ...

Love is a funny thing...it can spur you...made you ...encourage you..yet it can also lead U to heavy lust...lose of direction and worse of all ...lost of Trust in the process

Hurt one heal two... or Hurt 2 heal zero

Heart hurt deep deep urself...U still hv to made decision...

3 - 1 = 2... :(

thisisatiko
10-04-2005, 03:55 AM
Hey ppl...
yeah... read ur views on being hurt by gals whom u really love..
well.. i'm in a similar situation.. was in a r/s and somehow felt like i was the happiest man in the world.. and when she wanted to end the r/s, my whole world jus came on me.. hai~~ everyday cannot eat and sleep as well.. used to cry myself to sleep...
oh well.. life still has to move on.. dunno is a gd or bad thing tat i still see her everyday.. hai~~...
jus hope tat she will always stay happy

to all the samsters who r happily attached and married.. do treasure ur partner!! Cheers~~!!! :cool:

thisisatiko
10-04-2005, 03:57 AM
Everything Changes.... But Beauty Remains

oxilary
10-04-2005, 04:12 AM
well.. i'm in a similar situation.. was in a r/s and somehow felt like i was the happiest man in the world..

and the world comes crashing down.. well i guess i would have died if i saw her everyday :p

cest la vie..

unduh
17-04-2005, 02:48 AM
i understand how is it...few mths before we broke off..she told me tat i am the one she loved most and i neva will understand how much she love me..in the end she left me for another guy
she is rite on 1 count tho...i never understand how much she love me for she neva love me at all...she juz like the way i teng her so much

that's interesting, mine went with someone else much much much sooner than months, even. how one can turn their heart so quickly is baffling