PDA

View Full Version : Bargainable S$70 FL with Photo

Pages : 1 [2]

popiah
31-08-2007, 12:20 AM
hi all,

showtime now.....now....

just a part of her body and her beautiful leg for show....

http://i6.tinypic.com/63hpxj4.jpg

signoff
FL Popiah

popiah
31-08-2007, 12:30 AM
hi all,

Once again, some bros asking me how much is the damages ?

its confirmed S$60 only...and if you feel her service is good...just tip her...

Signoff
Tipping Popiah

popiah
31-08-2007, 09:24 PM
hi all,

As promised, 5th batch of contact no. had been distributed out to the followings :-

24) xxxcliffxxx
25) simplyd
26) ahboy_229
27) cholocatebear
28) like2cum
29) funlovingboy

signoff
FL Popiah

popiah
01-09-2007, 06:51 AM
hi all,

As promised, 6th batch of contact no. had been distributed out to the followings :-

30) dirtyhairy
31) dreamer
32) JackieWong
33) Hougangnight
34) quiddi

signoff
FL Popiah

popiah
01-09-2007, 06:58 AM
Hi all,

Good morning, 34 nos. of samster has been given contact no. and only 3 FR (Fxxk Report) were written, if you have not done so, pls do so if not...you will be treated as a number collector and will be banned by me in the future, if not again, pls appeal through private msg the reason for not bonking..:D

1) whooper (simple FR Completed)
2) rampit
3) guymafia
4) HorseD77
5) poulnil
6) game10199
7) SaturnStan
8) xxdd
9) peterson
10) vertigoman (Great FR completed)
11) joe2222 (Simple FR completed)
12) realmadrider
13) melvinoks
14) MrBond
15) weeteo77
16) kuku_son
17) aturbo
18) benglian
19) Bigwish
20) logy
21) UrbanLegend
22) soundlab
23) harpoon
24) xxxcliffxxx
25) simplyd
26) ahboy_229
27) cholocatebear
28) like2cum
29) funlovingboy
30) dirtyhairy
31) dreamer
32) JackieWong
33) Hougangnight
34) quiddi

signoff
FR Popiah

game10199
01-09-2007, 03:00 PM
As I was away on a business trip, unable to file this report until today. As promised to bro Popiah,

When i first called her, she did not pick up.. then sms me.. Who are you.. a very careful lady indeed.. after quoting the password.. ah.. the tone changed to a more friendly one.. Told her my favourite 81 and room number.. wah within 15 min she was there.. very good customer service..

First impressions: quite presentable.. boobs got standard and she is proud of it and let it hang out a little. My ratings below:

Looks : 6.5 - not bad. quite fair.
boobies : 7 - Giving it higher marks cos it was very soft..
B/J : 6
F/J : 6 - sorry have to give lower cos I prefer hardworking ladies, while she is the type that enjoys lying there and enjoying it.
RTF : may be

Once again thanks to bro Popiah for the contact

popiah
01-09-2007, 09:34 PM
hi all,

As promised, 7th batch of contact no. had been distributed out to the followings :-

35) wanderer87sg
36) des4fuck
37) accura20
38) mike2006

signoff
FL Popiah

lurpsexx
01-09-2007, 09:52 PM
hi all,

As promised, 7th batch of contact no. had been distributed out to the followings :-

35) wanderer87sg
36) des4fuck
37) accura20
38) mike2006

signoff
FL Popiah

Haiz..

Ol fren also no kai siao...

Haiz...

harpoon
01-09-2007, 11:58 PM
Thanks Bro for the contact. Tried her on Friday noon. She should be in her early thirties and has a very fair complexion. Her eyes resembles a little like Pan Ling Ling. Her statistics are correct as indicated by most bros. Very playful and bubbly lady. From the marks around her tummy, would say she had given birth before. Overall, an average fun. Paid her $60 plus $10 tip (for providing condom). No RTF.

peterson
02-09-2007, 11:11 AM
Thanks bro Popiah for the contact. Called her yesterday afternoon, she told me that she was free, so made an appointment with her.

Booked a room and sms her the room number. Waited for about 15 minutes, heard the door bell rang, peep from the hole, saw a no bad look gal stood out with the huge boobs. Opened the door let her come in. Once I closed the door, she gave me a hug. We sat on the bed and tcss for about 10 minutes, then asked me to go for shower. Inside the bathroom, she used her boobs to rub my body from back to front, wow, shiok man, didi can not tahan already. She pay more attention on my didi, made sure that my didi is 100% clean. I dry my self and waited for her at the bed.

Once she out from the bathroom, the action started, catbath me and licked me from my nipple to my groin, then , suck my two balls and gave me a bbbj, good suckion with deep throat. May be she just woke up, and felt that hungry, the bbbj last for about 20 minutes, till I asked her to stop. She also gave me a tits fuck, wow shiok, this is another type fo feeling man. I can’t tahan anymore, asked her to stop, if not, sure cum. Asked her to lie down on the bed and suck her nipples and used my finger to licked her cunt, wow, the cunt already wet, she started moan, for about 10 minutes, till she can’t tahan ask me to bonk her, so asked her to put on the cap for me and she gor on top first, can see the huge boobs bounced up and down, look like she enjoyed it. Then changed position, bonk her missionary. Asked my to pump her hard and her moan really loud and real, bug me tight and asked me to pump her harder at the same time, talk dirty with me, can’t tahan anymore I cum. After the sexxion, she used the tissue to take out the cap for me, rest for a while on the bed, and cleaned up for me. After that back to the bed, we chatted for a while then paid her and she left.

Ratings for Ling Ling
Looks : 6.5/10
Body ; 7/10 (now slim down a lot)
BBBJ : 7/10 (good suction, take her time and long)
FJ : 7/10 ( very accommodating, wet, not rushing and obliging)
Attitude : Very friendly and can chat
RTF : YES

dirtyhairy
02-09-2007, 04:28 PM
Yo Bros All,

After a short "sunat" break, Your truly grand uncle DirtyHairy was damed horny...so once free of roti delivery was making arrangements from the contacts given byu several brothers....

Due to the foto of Bro Popiah's Ling2, decided to call her up first on Saturday afternnon. Arranged to do at K81 and was o the way to bok hotel when she said she was unsure of the place and asked for direction....as my Putonghua was worse than my Tamil, wah how,,,decided to U-turn lorry and sped to BK MRT and picked her up.

First impression, smashing body with right proportion but face-wise only average. Her PR was excellent though bcos she was aledi paying me compliments despite seeing my kualil-face due to the rush, driving to keep time despite the trafic jam.
After a 30-minute wait...due to dammed horny cheongsters causing Saturdays/Sundays to be packed like sardines... we checked into the room.
She was all hands and legs over me as she embraced me and titillated her ample boobs against my chest..aas she tried to do an imaginary bar-pole dancing while looking at the wall-sized mirror next to the bed

She was real vain .. doing this while keep on starring at her own body at the full mirror on the wall... I returned the favour by caressing her breasts and slowly, removed her meesiam-strapped light green tee-shirt. She was clearly enjoying it as she said she liked it. Slowly, I removed her bra to release her meat balloons. I was not disappointed becos for a MILF her age, the pair before me was big, springy and soft. The nipples were not darkish too....my favourite. As I rained shower of blessings in between kisses and licks from Uncle DHairy's Heavenly Mouth of Relic Fangs, she asked that we go for a shower...and why not since I was really oily and pretty sweaty...as I quickly removed her white jeans and her panties.

In the bathroom, she did a fairly decent scrub, esp on my didi, which she immediately attacked once it's whistle clean. As I had to rush for an evening appointment, I rather wanted to savour twat..so guess what, I stopped her sucking to prevent a premature cumming before bonking. So I told her to get ready for bed.

Once on the bed, I started with her breasts and her nipples...but as I moved further down, I was disappointed to notice the wrinkled torso under her belly button....tell-tale signs of a previous caesarian operation....the result of a child back home before her divorce she confided later.

But what the heck...horny didi was ready to cheong...so DHairy resumed his mission to tease and please...but the lady said she wanna suck didi...so let her do it...Again her vanity showed thru as she tried to pose and position herslef as she licked while looking at the mirror..which I found quite funny....Later I told her to do a 69 which she readily complied.

It was quite good as her suction on my dick gew harder as I slaved on her clitoris below. She was gooey and wet alright as I could see whitish traces on her cuntal lips....suddenly she clamped her legs and said she could not take it anymore and asked me penetrate her...which was my turn to comply...
I inserted my 15-day underutilised didi in..and was rewarded by her womanly muscles clamping at it.

For this mother of one and one her age ---I think she's in her 30s ---her vagina was surprising tight. She was moaning and shireking...a tad loud...and I syuspect a bit faked too because I could see her stealing glances at that mirror again!!! I see-sawed hard and after a while, I raised one of her legs up on my shoulders and pumped to the hilt. She said she did not like this position which would make her cum fast...so I brought both legs up ...hehehehe...and brought out more moans... which I again tot was faked but she said her jucices were flowing...indeed they were...judging by the slippery see-sawing of my CD-covered penis.

We switched to doggie...and again she was looking at the mirror...as I pumped and pumped while giving several playful whacks on her smooth backside. After several minutes, she slowed down and placed both legs closer and asked me to ram hard... It was even tighter, and more shioko...

Knnah...me lampar no tahan lamah....so for some reason,. I felt the end was nearer than I normally would prefer... so I switched her back to face me for a missionary-position grand finale.

As I poked hard, I grabbed her mouth for a deep french...there was initial reluctance...but she succumbed, just when our two tongues were about to fight hard....my didi had to surrender and came in a gush.
She was a tight and fair bonk....but strangely not better than Rong2, and even Ling2 both from Bro Lightning's finds.

To be fair, she's a tight bonk but somehow the feelings not there unlike my PRC Divorcee who gave her all when we screwed, screaing and shoving her twat as if she was on fire...It was that heavenly...how I have missed her...but perhaps not too long as I would be meeting her in Bangkok soon for a reunion screw next week!

But thanks to Bro "Powping Popiah, I have one round of practice with Ling2 before meeting the pretty PRC Divorcee next week. Ling2's bodily details are as described by the others before me. Damage: $80 including tips and $20 for
room service with $1 rubber.

Enjoy the new week brothers all...enjoy.

UrbanLegend
03-09-2007, 10:58 AM
Thanks bro Popiah for the contact.....FR on Ling Ling as promised...

SMS her on Friday around 11am but got no reply...until lunch time then she sms said she was sleeping...arranged to meet at H81 at 3pm...

Reached destination at 3pm sharp and after about 10mins, she arrived. First look, not bad for her age (estimate mid 30s)...Told me she just had lunch and I said rest for a while first....Started hugging me and touching my didi...very horny indeed....We chit chatted for about 5 mins.....She said she will be in Singapore for quite long this time round....after a while, she said shower together....She undressed revealing a pair of soft but sagging boobs and her body I would rate a 6.5 but still consider good...Bathed together n she paid a lot of attention to my didi...rubba rubba in the shower for a few mins and proceed to bed...

Did a short catbath on her and she returned the favour.....She was already very wet and horny and kept asking me to suck her nipples while she sucked her fingers....I finger her for a while and she was really wet....Ask me to pump her and I gladly complied...We did missionary, cow girl and doggie and back to missionary and unloaded....

Bath together again....paid her and she left first....time spent together about 1 hr...

Summary:
Looks: 6.5 MILF
Body: 7 with clothes on...6.5 naked...Fair, slim and nice legs...small tummy with C-section scar...
Boobs: 6.5 soft but sagging...
Frenching: Nil
Cathbath: 7
FJ: 7.5 very horny lady with lots of moaning..
Damage: $60 + $10 tips+ $20 room

loveDD
07-09-2007, 10:37 AM
Thanks bro Popiah for the contact.

Call her abt 11+am, She just wake up. Soo early she say, aynway ask what time she's free today. 3pm she say, ask her 1pm can? book room at elegance 81 tink dong.. erm.. wat should i say, i'm 30yr not bad looking so this PRC look a bit old for me + baba but what the heck $70 only..

Ratings for Ling Ling
Looks : 4/10 look a bit old
Body ; 4/10 mother of two what do u expect..
BBBJ : 5/10 FJ can't come so she let me CIM
FJ : 5/10 so wet and sweaty,
Attitude : Good
RTF : No, there 1.3billion PRC lo.

chocolatebear
16-09-2007, 06:20 AM
Thanks bro for the contact.

sms'ed her abt 3.30pm, She ask what time am i free ? . anytime also can.. she say, she's free half an hour.. so i said 4.30 can? so book a room at lavender 81, suddenly sms'es me ( Sorry not free ) after i book liao...sms back.. then suddenly tink dong.. a fair matured looking lady walks in... she's not bad looking .. she said ur fren popiah .. i said yup .. then the action started ... not bad and what the heck $70 only.. her boobs are damn soft, even its fake sound .. she really have a good attitude but i didn't expect her to change so fast. overall thankz popiah .. ;)

Ratings for Ling Ling
Looks : 7/10 look a bit old
Body ; 6/10
BBBJ : 5/10 said it's too big ... :(
FJ : 8/10 so wet and sweaty,
Attitude : Super Good and funny ... dunno why she likes to look at the mirror.

accura20
26-09-2007, 07:05 AM
Name : Ling Ling
Body : a little of the bigger sized
Look : 6/10
Skin : Smooth
Boob : very soft
FJ : 7/10 (alot of moaning)
Attitude : 7/10
Damage : S$60

Thanks. Had a session with LL.
She is rather accommodative, willing to please.
Like to pose infront of the mirror and even asked me to take picture of her.

xxdd
31-01-2008, 09:13 PM
Name : Ling Ling
Height : 165
Body : abit of babyfat
Look : 7/10
Skin : Super White and Super smooth
Boob : 36C (as mentioned by her) - 99% REAL
BBBJ : din try
FJ : 7/10 (alot of moaning and know how to Sexisfy bonkster)
Attitude : 7/10 (can be better)

there no longer clean shaven, seems she long time no do this business liao...now sings song

amity
24-02-2008, 03:39 PM
Brudder, can PM me her contact? Thx

Babu_singh
24-02-2008, 04:22 PM
tempted to try but i still prefer darker skin, tks.

googalgoo
25-02-2008, 06:42 PM
Can the bros who recently bonked Ling Ling confirm if she is still
shaven down there?

I would certainly love to try a PRC who is shaven... never done so before!

Many thanks in advance for any help. :)

johnnyboi888
25-02-2008, 07:12 PM
can any bro pls pm me her contact tks

johnnyboi888
25-02-2008, 07:36 PM
Can some kind bro pls pm me her contact thanks!

somdej
11-03-2008, 11:26 PM
Hi can pm me her contacts as i am into big boobs.

thanks

math1878
20-04-2008, 12:06 AM
Hi bro, can page me her contact?