PDA

View Full Version : can't speak mandarin

phillips170s
23-02-2013, 01:21 AM
bros,

I want to bang chinese gals, I only want to bang chinese gals coz they're so hot. not all but generally speaking.
however I can't speak mandarin.
Is this a problem when visiting the legal shop houses? Can the resident OKT's there communicate in simple english, enough to tell him which I want?
Is this a problem with other bro's here as well? how do you cope with this?

phillips170s
23-02-2013, 01:31 AM
I'm asking this only coz I tried walking in to a couple of shop houses in the past, the first one I didn't hear a single word from the OKT upon entering and until leaving his shop (there were only 2 gals, and that was my first time. I didn't know you can make a request to the OKT to fetch the gal from whatever description you give). The next shophouse, I tried asking the OKT for his recommendation but all I got was a cold stare -- so its either a given that he can't speak english or he was dumbfounded that I don't know what I want that I had to ask for a recommendation. Since then, I kind of gave up on the shophouses and went for the FL domes (mostly Thais). I only ended up fucked by fake photos. not a single 1 to 1 match from the digital photo vs the real thing. I usually end up walking away or biting the bullet when the urge is really annonying. So now, I'd like to give the shophouses another shot, so I can see the goods before committing to buy.

sayana
23-02-2013, 01:59 AM
Hey all OKTs in Geylang more or less should speak English. I'm not a Chinese speaker and I've only 3 times in Geylang shophouses, but never had a problem with a language. First time I had Thai girl, who could speak basic English. Second time Malaysian Chinese girl, fluent English from her. Third time PRC that understands everything, also basic English. Now I visit only few FLs, because I found the girls that can fulfill all my sexual desires :o Just came from one of them, I almost passed away while bonking her :D

saltasalta
23-02-2013, 03:11 AM
I'm asking this only coz I tried walking in to a couple of shop houses in the past, the first one I didn't hear a single word from the OKT upon entering and until leaving his shop (there were only 2 gals, and that was my first time. I didn't know you can make a request to the OKT to fetch the gal from whatever description you give). The next shophouse, I tried asking the OKT for his recommendation but all I got was a cold stare -- so its either a given that he can't speak english or he was dumbfounded that I don't know what I want that I had to ask for a recommendation. Since then, I kind of gave up on the shophouses and went for the FL domes (mostly Thais). I only ended up fucked by fake photos. not a single 1 to 1 match from the digital photo vs the real thing. I usually end up walking away or biting the bullet when the urge is really annonying. So now, I'd like to give the shophouses another shot, so I can see the goods before committing to buy.

Hi bro, i used to be like you, but my reason for not entering geylang scene was that if spotted there = GG. I gave up chionging FL1 because 9/10 there all cock up OKTs who put up fake photos.

If you wish to get a chinese girl, you could do a little search on which houses are CAT 150. I would recommend to you is house 2831A, OKT speaks rather gd english and is quite friendly. You are allowed to view the girls in the fish tank (those who are avail), if it does not suit you, ask him to give some recommendations. Either that or you could just do a search on the FRs to see which girl is to your liking. (Some like big boobs, some like a pretty face, or some just plain service)

The OKT would call up a girl from another house if no one there suits you, then you can choose to reject & call another.. but please do not be too picky, cos girl has to come from another house for ur viewing. Best is you do some search on your own to tell OKT which girl u want over to the place.

phillips170s
24-02-2013, 11:59 PM
Hi bro, i used to be like you, but my reason for not entering geylang scene was that if spotted there = GG. I gave up chionging FL1 because 9/10 there all cock up OKTs who put up fake photos.

If you wish to get a chinese girl, you could do a little search on which houses are CAT 150. I would recommend to you is house 2831A, OKT speaks rather gd english and is quite friendly. You are allowed to view the girls in the fish tank (those who are avail), if it does not suit you, ask him to give some recommendations. Either that or you could just do a search on the FRs to see which girl is to your liking. (Some like big boobs, some like a pretty face, or some just plain service)

The OKT would call up a girl from another house if no one there suits you, then you can choose to reject & call another.. but please do not be too picky, cos girl has to come from another house for ur viewing. Best is you do some search on your own to tell OKT which girl u want over to the place.

Cool bro. Just one thing, 2831a is cat 150? Just slightly confused coz you mentioned fishtank. From the faq i thought cat 150s dont have fishtank?

omnia
25-02-2013, 12:13 AM
2831A is a Cat150 house...okt there is a chap called Willie...friendly chap speaks english...

Cool bro. Just one thing, 2831a is cat 150? Just slightly confused coz you mentioned fishtank. From the faq i thought cat 150s dont have fishtank?