PDA

View Full Version : looking for new dates

edwardSIN
23-02-2013, 12:00 AM
umm i know this is a singapore site. but is there any ladies from kl here?

a little bit about me
the name is edward lim from kl

status : lets just say i'm kinda bored with that flat chested girl i'm with now :D

acidicavex
23-02-2013, 08:19 AM

a little bit about me

status : lets just say i'm kinda bored with that flat chested girl i'm with now :D

..... Than I wonder is the flat chested girl also bored by your pathetic short kkj?:rolleyes:

edwardSIN
23-02-2013, 12:37 PM
kkj? sorry brother i'm not used to your little island slang

herafeen79
23-02-2013, 01:28 PM

That means your little bird, big city boy.. :p

acidicavex
23-02-2013, 01:32 PM
That means your little bird, big city boy.. :p

Thanks sis for explaining to the big city boy :D

PPGirl
23-02-2013, 01:35 PM
our island is small.. not little.

PoundIt
23-02-2013, 01:37 PM
lol. did you managed to learn what kkj means? jiu hu horse

herafeen79
23-02-2013, 01:54 PM
Thanks sis for explaining to the big city boy :D

You are welcome :p

edwardSIN
23-02-2013, 01:59 PM
our island is small.. not little.

which ever make you feel better friend

edwardSIN
23-02-2013, 02:04 PM
..... Than I wonder is the flat chested girl also bored by your pathetic short kkj?:rolleyes:

i sure hope so. it would save me alot of trouble of finding a good decent reason to dump her :D

lets face it. 6 years looking at a girl with an average look with a say 32 28 30........sometimes i do wonder am i bonking a shemale or a girl....sad T.T

Ichigo_Kurosaki
23-02-2013, 02:05 PM
umm i know this is a singapore site. But is there any ladies from kl here?

A little bit about me

status : Lets just say i'm kinda bored with that flat chested girl i'm with now :d

kkj? Sorry brother i'm not used to your little island slang

little island!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ok, you wait !!!!! :D :D :D :D

truelover
23-02-2013, 02:12 PM

I just googled. Cant find the big city slang for calling you a Short Dick Pathetic Fool.

So you will still have to get used to our Small Island slang for calling you a Short Dick Pathetic Fool.

truelover
23-02-2013, 02:15 PM
Woo. You are actually good for something. The above post just got me out of Moderation Mode lol:)

Ichigo_Kurosaki
23-02-2013, 02:19 PM
Silent Mob :D

edwardSIN
23-02-2013, 02:21 PM
little island!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ok, you wait !!!!! :D :D :D :D

did i say little island.....i meant tiny.....island.

truelover
23-02-2013, 02:34 PM
Looking for SugarBabes... 23-02-2013 02:20 PM This is life
Local Student Model -... 23-02-2013 02:18 PM Very rich
Lonely gal looking for... 23-02-2013 02:17 PM keep Quite
Alot of sites blocked... 23-02-2013 02:15 PM ?

A 2 minutes intervel from each point taken. OMG, I am scare shittless you short dick Pathetic Fool

Or 4 account the best you can muster up to get me with.

genesis01
23-02-2013, 03:01 PM

do u know y our airline called SIA n ur airline called MAS?

MAS: mana ada standard. Where got standard?

SIA: standard ini ada. Here got standard.

now we know y u can't get used to it. :D

truelover
23-02-2013, 03:09 PM
looking for new dates 23-02-2013 03:00 PM i am good for nothing

Bravo. Another point taken from me to get me back. 1 more and I am back in the red too

edwardSIN
23-02-2013, 05:00 PM
do u know y our airline called SIA n ur airline called MAS?

MAS: mana ada standard. Where got standard?

SIA: standard ini ada. Here got standard.

now we know y u can't get used to it. :D

question whose island gonna sink if a tsunami hit?.....hmmm there that tiny island, da one whose name start with capital S......
your merlion statue gonna look awesome when its in the bottom of the sea. :D cheer friend

acidicavex
23-02-2013, 06:49 PM

Today, 02:07 PM

edwardSIN
Samster (M)

My Reputation:

dude
you really like poking your nose into other people things don't you. just like last time.

Are u threatening me???:confused: so u indeed is a clone. I poke u in this is because they gal have let u totally use and yet u come here and bad mouth her like she is a piece of dirt that show u have no respect for ppl or the gal or any gals that u lay your hand on. So maggot what u want by Senting me this threatening pm?? For me to submit to mod?

herafeen79
23-02-2013, 11:26 PM

edwardSIN
Samster (M)

My Reputation:

dude
you really like poking your nose into other people things don't you. just like last time.

Are u threatening me???:confused: so u indeed is a clone. I poke u in this is because they gal have let u totally use and yet u come here and bad mouth her like she is a piece of dirt that show u have no respect for ppl or the gal or any gals that u lay your hand on. So maggot what u want by Senting me this threatening pm?? For me to submit to mod?

Haizzz TS, why like that? :confused: Even if you are looking for someone else to copulate with, don't you think you will have a better chance of doing so by being respectful about women in general? By badmouthing on your current gal's physical stats, you are just giving everybody the impression that you are shallow, so how in the first place will anyone be attracted to your thread, except for bimbos? Unfortunately, there ain't too much of these species around. :rolleyes:

Good luck on your search.. :eek:

edwardSIN
23-02-2013, 11:28 PM
your pathetic short kkj?:rolleyes:

izzit let's see. who is the one who dare to post his own real id and picture here? friend i think my dick is bigger than yours. at least i have the ball to post my own picture and use my own id. you on the other hand..........you ain't got ball man

edwardSIN
23-02-2013, 11:30 PM
ooo i like bimbo.....sexy and dumb. there arent anything better than them i say.
r you sure...... those prc in fl dome looks like bimbo to me.

MonteCristo
24-02-2013, 12:16 AM
status : lets just say i'm kinda bored with that flat chested girl i'm with now

Feedback: Let's just say I'm very tired of shallow 27 year olds.:D

xenocacia
24-02-2013, 03:22 AM
ooo i like bimbo.....sexy and dumb. there arent anything better than them i say.

I think "dumb bimbos" are possibly the only type of females who could tolerate a stuck up prick like you. If the FLs are your type, why not go for them? Just pay money and stop bugging the ladies here. I really pity your current gf. If you have such an issue with her phyiue, why did you start a relationship with her, and let it go on for 6 years? is it because no one else wants an arrogant brat like you?

You may think you are all that, and I don't deny your profile picture is decent looking, but trust me when I say this forum is crammed full of guys who look better than you, earn more than you, and most importantly, are way better human beings than you. So go sell your nonsense elsewhere.

Can't stand guys like you.

genesis01
24-02-2013, 05:41 AM

edwardSIN
Samster (M)

My Reputation:

dude

bro, dun need waste time on this clone. another keyboard warrior who can only hide behind n type. Act 1 strong msian only. Boring......

edwardSIN
24-02-2013, 09:04 AM
bro, dun need waste time on this clone. another keyboard warrior who can only hide behind n type. Act 1 strong msian only. Boring......

clones? keyboard warrior who can only hide behind n type? r you referring to your self. where is your picture.... where is your real name? wow you singaporean really r a coward arent you. you dare to speak but you don't dare to show your real face. you call me pathetic. you goon r nothing better than me.

edwardSIN
24-02-2013, 01:40 PM
pls deleted this friend

edwardSIN
24-02-2013, 01:41 PM
I really pity your current gf. If you have such an issue with her phyiue, why did you start a relationship with her, and let it go on for 6 years? is it because no one else wants an arrogant brat like you?..

what can i say. i was planning on fishing for girls with more figure. but i caught her instead. bummer! its not that nobody want me. its that i'm unable to find the best present to repay her kindness to me. she was nice to me though caring, warmth. hell she even gave me her virginity. awesome...... :D

I don't deny your profile picture is decent looking, but trust me when I say this forum is crammed full of guys who look better than you, earn more than you, and most importantly, are way better human beings than you. So go sell your nonsense elsewhere. ..

friend there will always be people with better looking, kinder, and richer than me in this godforsaken planet you mud monkeys call earth. but ain't nobody is as evil as i am. you see i like making people life miserable. i like destroying other people life. it amused me :D

Can't stand guys like you.

i'll be worried if you can friend

herafeen79
24-02-2013, 01:48 PM

Haizz, sure if you are into them.. :rolleyes:

good luck on that though, as prcs are well known for their viciousness and sharp money sense.

If you still think that they are bimbos, you are obviously playing with fire, young boy.

Cheers.

edwardSIN
24-02-2013, 01:54 PM
Haizz, sure if you are into them.. :rolleyes:

good luck on that though, as prcs are well known for their viciousness and sharp money sense.

If you still think that they are bimbos, you are obviously playing with fire, young boy.

Cheers.

gee maa tell me something i don't know for once!

herafeen79
24-02-2013, 01:59 PM
Hmm,

TS, I think you better stop the insults for your own good before you get zapped to oblivion, as most samsters here don't take kindly to men who don't respect women in the first place.

I think you need to reflect on yourself.

Cheers.

edwardSIN
24-02-2013, 02:37 PM
Hmm,

TS, I think you better stop the insults for your own good before you get zapped to oblivion, as most samsters here don't take kindly to men who don't respect women in the first place..

is that rite? well i hope for not less than that. like i said i have the tendency to get on other people nerves. so i'm gonna keep on insulting all the sammy here.

I think you need to reflect on yourself.

Cheers.

ooo you can think.....i'm very very surprised, good for you my friend :D

edwardSIN
24-02-2013, 02:40 PM
my first insult :
tell me r there anything else you sammy can do other than zapping? just pathetic

nekasrof
24-02-2013, 03:01 PM
my first insult :
tell me r there anything else you sammy can do other than zapping? just pathetic

then is there anything u can do other than barking? really pathetic

herafeen79
24-02-2013, 03:40 PM
is that rite? well i hope for not less than that. like i said i have the tendency to get on other people nerves. so i'm gonna keep on insulting all the sammy here.

ooo you can think.....i'm very very surprised, good for you my friend :D

Of course I am capable of thinking, sweet city boy, I am no bimbo you know.. :rolleyes:

Good luck with all the bimbos in the world.. haha :D

royalblood
24-02-2013, 03:46 PM
lol stop feeding the troll.

respect is earned, not given.

EDWARDx
24-02-2013, 04:57 PM
i'm gonna say this just once........you idiotic singaporean fool. you think you cocksucking bastard can stop me from coming here you r so wrong. just to prove that i have alot of account here i'm gonna tell you some of the name i'm ninespiral and also hornydickXXXX.
and a few of them. good luck in finding them fools. now if you excuse me i'm gonna go mess up other people life

acidicavex
24-02-2013, 07:26 PM
i'm gonna say this just once........you idiotic singaporean fool. you think you cocksucking bastard can stop me from coming here you r so wrong. just to prove that i have alot of account here i'm gonna tell you some of the name i'm ninespiral and also hornydickXXXX.
and a few of them. good luck in finding them fools. now if you excuse me i'm gonna go mess up other people life

So pathetic boy ninespiral it is u?? So this time not ask gals to meet u in Ipoh but KL omg.

I Thot u were asking for password to get gals in the chat room?? So u change your nick to lure gals and than insult u piece of garbage. I've a lot of Msia friends so I shall not hurl or insult Msia. Coz it is only u this low life pathetic piece of maggot that spolit Msia repo.

I think u really have is a sad low esteem maggot with a pathetic kkj that every gals reject and fl laugh at it. That is why u decide to I insult all women. Do u parent buy u a kkj enlarger pump to help help boost your pathetic ego???

If u call us keyboard warrior well at at least we don't retort in setting up so many clones. So who is the keyboard warrior???

herafeen79
24-02-2013, 08:04 PM

Aiyoh... this post is like a red flag to a bull. :rolleyes: Uncle Sammy, what will you do with such blatant disregard for your forum? Clones and all.. :D

herafeen79
24-02-2013, 08:07 PM
So pathetic boy ninespiral it is u?? So this time not ask gals to meet u in Ipoh but KL omg.

I Thot u were asking for password to get gals in the chat room?? So u change your nick to lure gals and than insult u piece of garbage. I've a lot of Msia friends so I shall not hurl or insult Msia. Coz it is only u this low life pathetic piece of maggot that spolit Msia repo.

I think u really have is a sad low esteem maggot with a pathetic kkj that every gals reject and fl laugh at it. That is why u decide to I insult all women. Do u parent buy u a kkj enlarger pump to help help boost your pathetic ego???

If u call us keyboard warrior well at at least we don't retort in setting up so many clones. So who is the keyboard warrior???

Cool down my sweet bro acidicavex, no use exchanging heated words with him, just raise your blood pressure only.. :rolleyes: This type of punkster, leave it to Uncle Sammy to deal with in his good time.. Such a baka is not worth your time and effort.. :)

RAMS75
24-02-2013, 08:12 PM

Well said Bro ..;)

EDWARDx
24-02-2013, 10:36 PM
hmm so boring....hey why don't you coward come down to KL and find me for once instead of talking shit...... here? come on now you do know what i looks like rite. I DARE YOU!!! i usually hang around petaling jaya area.

i'll be waiting kay pumpkin. hahahahahahaha :D

EDWARDx
24-02-2013, 10:45 PM
that is if you singaporean got any balls.....which you DON't. lets face you r all just a bunch of stupid cocksucking bastard who only dare to hide behind the computer zapping other people points. sadd....i truely feel sorry for you all friend
here is my face book page add if you need anymore info https://www.facebook.com/edward.lim.94651

genesis01
25-02-2013, 12:01 AM
ok la, give this fella some attention. he go thru all d trouble creating clones to entertain us leh. keep it up the clone work, kiddo.

DegenerationX
25-02-2013, 09:42 AM
HUH!!!! :eek:

I haven action TS already in red liao :eek::D

Ichigo_Kurosaki
25-02-2013, 09:59 AM
Aiyoh... this post is like a red flag to a bull. :rolleyes: Uncle Sammy, what will you do with such blatant disregard for your forum? Clones and all..

Please do not call him Uncle Sammy, he's very sensitive about that. He likes to be called: Yandao Sam (not Ang-Dao Sam) or CaiYan Sam :D

You like that called him, he won't come out one :(

Must like this: Handsome Sam, where are you? :D

sean69
25-02-2013, 10:30 AM
Please do not call him Uncle Sammy, he's very sensitive about that. He likes to be called: Yandao Sam (not Ang-Dao Sam) or CaiYan Sam :D

or you can call him sam seng .. :D

Ichigo_Kurosaki
25-02-2013, 10:40 AM
or you can call him sam seng .. :D

Samseng sounds like those mountain version 山寨板 mobile phone brand :D

sean69
25-02-2013, 10:45 AM
Samseng sounds like those mountain version 山寨板 mobile phone brand :D

hahah.. like blueberry?? .. lol

Ichigo_Kurosaki
25-02-2013, 10:50 AM

Ya :p Like the SQNY batteries, Pizza Huh (?) and Heimekem beer :o

ac171
25-02-2013, 10:54 AM

You mean this?

http://stat.homeshop18.com/homeshop18/images/productImages/415/Large_c72861abb5638f05519d904eb7c393fe.jpg

Once I almost got cheated because I thought it's Blackberry. Lol. :o

by73
25-02-2013, 11:10 AM
ok la, give this fella some attention. he go thru all d trouble creating clones to entertain us leh. keep it up the clone work, kiddo.

Just gave him some att.. Interesting to c how his words truly matches his face..( Pathetic )

sean69
25-02-2013, 12:12 PM
You mean this?

http://stat.homeshop18.com/homeshop18/images/productImages/415/Large_c72861abb5638f05519d904eb7c393fe.jpg

Once I almost got cheated because I thought it's Blackberry. Lol. :o

lol.. yeap, thats the one!! but your model quite O'biang leh .. :p

hcg_explorer
25-02-2013, 01:08 PM

a little bit about me

wow... u bored with ur flat chested girl huh ??? dun wan give 阿佬 leh.. 阿佬 gian gian... ok bo..

ningcaichen
25-02-2013, 01:36 PM
wow... u bored with ur flat chested girl huh ??? dun wan give 阿佬 leh.. 阿佬 gian gian... ok bo..i also want...i hiam breasts too big only....flat ok....:p

hcg_explorer
25-02-2013, 03:05 PM
i also want...i hiam breasts too big only....flat ok....:p

ha.. which side u want bro... u take the left and I take the right ok..

sean69
25-02-2013, 03:06 PM
ha.. which side u want bro... u take the left and I take the right ok..

Onz !!.. i take the pussy !! :D

hcg_explorer
25-02-2013, 03:30 PM
Onz !!.. i take the pussy !! :D

ok.. so waiting for other bros to join in.. still got anal available, bros who want PCC, also got 2 hands available, 1 mouth to BJJJ + french.... hmmm wat else available...

TS.. faster reply leh.. so many bros onz liao..

herafeen79
25-02-2013, 05:49 PM

Sorry sorry, my bad... :D I mean yandao Sam...

ningcaichen
25-02-2013, 07:04 PM
ha.. which side u want bro... u take the left and I take the right ok..left lor....haha...can suck can liao....:D
ok.. so waiting for other bros to join in.. still got anal available, bros who want PCC, also got 2 hands available, 1 mouth to BJJJ + french...this remind me of a japanese gangbang video i just watched lately....got a guy inside lick the and french the gal mouth like a kitty...see liao si bei high...:p

EDWARDx
25-02-2013, 11:12 PM
............. this is not getting anywhere....trying to provoke a bunch of coward who has ball the size of a peanut is like planting crop on a very dried sand. so boring....think i'll go provoked other goons.

SINGAPOREAN R A BUNCH OF COWARD, LOSER, SPINELESS COCKSUCKING BASTARD. stop blabbing there and come an bite my ass in kl. if you have the guts that is.

RAMS75
26-02-2013, 02:40 AM
............. this is not getting anywhere....trying to provoke a bunch of coward who has ball the size of a peanut is like planting crop on a very dried sand. so boring....think i'll go provoked other goons.

SINGAPOREAN R A BUNCH OF COWARD, LOSER, SPINELESS COCKSUCKING BASTARD. stop blabbing there and come an bite my ass in kl. if you have the guts that is.

Hey Just STFU You Cocksucker , Come SG and let me kick your Ass 1st ..

acidicavex
26-02-2013, 08:56 AM

Well at least we don't have the brain size of a pea. :rolleyes:

by73
26-02-2013, 09:42 AM

Look no further but the mirror, at urself.

sean69
26-02-2013, 10:56 AM

... but we not gays, we dun want to touch your ass... so .. is ass touching, biting something you guys do in Malaysia?? Malaysia Boleh !!!

and no, you are not provoking us, to provoke us, you got to mean something to us but since you are nothing and worthless ..

and obviously your english standard is a bit low.. can't blame you though, maybe the education system is lousy or maybe you are just too dense to learn.. but not your fault for being born stupid...

have a good day in KL, hope you dun get carjacked or robbed.. :D

Meow^^
26-02-2013, 11:09 AM
... but we not gays, we dun want to touch your ass... so .. is ass touching, biting something you guys do in Malaysia?? Malaysia Boleh !!!

and no, you are not provoking us, to provoke us, you got to mean something to us but since you are nothing and worthless ..

and obviously your english standard is a bit low.. can't blame you though, maybe the education system is lousy or maybe you are just too dense to learn.. but not your fault for being born stupid...

have a good day in KL, hope you dun get carjacked or robbed.. :D

Woot...what happen here? :eek:

hcg_explorer
26-02-2013, 11:15 AM

oh.. so TS has another acc... +8 pts... hmmm...

later will become +4... hee :D

Sen5eS
26-02-2013, 11:27 AM
gosh ... this one has a temper :) better bring down the rain :p

sean69
26-02-2013, 11:30 AM
Woot...what happen here? :eek:

nothing lah.. PMS .. :D

ningcaichen
26-02-2013, 12:48 PM
Woot...what happen here? :eek:haha...Tom is here...:D

Meow^^
26-02-2013, 01:02 PM
haha...Tom is here...:D

But Jerry isn't lol:D

EatPrayLove
26-02-2013, 01:07 PM
But Jerry isn't lol:D

lol lol lol
hahahahahahahahahaha

This is really funny.

Nice one there sis. :p

ningcaichen
26-02-2013, 02:33 PM
lol lol lol
hahahahahahahahahaha

This is really funny.

Nice one there sis. :p
har?!? I tot Tom and Jerry are both bro....Meow is sis again???? :eek: :eek:
so many sis here...:p

genesis01
27-02-2013, 11:46 PM
har?!? I tot Tom and Jerry are both bro....Meow is sis again???? :eek: :eek:
so many sis here...:p

since when ah meow is a sis? :D

guess67
28-02-2013, 12:54 AM
since when ah meow is a sis? :D

:eek: I also tot meow is a sis, no meh? :eek:

genesis01
28-02-2013, 01:39 AM
next time we all must put girl pic n use those sexy horny nick... so ppl will think we r girl. :D :D

RAMS75
28-02-2013, 01:43 AM
next time we all must put girl pic n use those sexy horny nick... so ppl will think we r girl. :D :D

Like that your mailbox everyday sure full , and you sibeh bo eng deleting it everyday..:p

DegenerationX
28-02-2013, 12:11 PM

Like that your mailbox everyday sure full , and you sibeh bo eng deleting it everyday..:p

I did receive such PMs before. There was one that asked is my avatar really me? Another one said he got a 7 inch tool and can host. :eek:

Ichigo_Kurosaki
28-02-2013, 12:21 PM

You can try putting a sexy avatar :D
Instant result :D

RAMS75
28-02-2013, 01:20 PM
I did receive such PMs before. There was one that asked is my avatar really me? Another one said he got a 7 inch tool and can host. :eek:

:eek: what did you reply to the 7inch ? cfm you sure suan him kao kao :D

DegenerationX
28-02-2013, 01:47 PM
:eek: what did you reply to the 7inch ? cfm you sure suan him kao kao :D

Nope. I just deleted the PM. :D

hcg_explorer
28-02-2013, 04:48 PM

ha bro.. lucky no one notice mine... if not ppl will though I am a "DUCK".. :D

DegenerationX
28-02-2013, 04:48 PM
ha bro.. lucky no one notice mine... if not ppl will though I am a "DUCK".. :D

Haha. I must change my avatar liao.

sean69
28-02-2013, 06:06 PM
Haha. I must change my avatar liao.

huh?? u mean u not a gal??? ... tiu !!.. u cheated my feelings !!! :mad:

acidicavex
28-02-2013, 06:59 PM
huh?? u mean u not a gal??? ... tiu !!.. u cheated my feelings !!! :mad:

That why he the tamer and u get "head" nurse :D

ningcaichen
28-02-2013, 07:50 PM
next time we all must put girl pic n use those sexy horny nick... so ppl will think we r girl. :D :Dhaha finally this time i am right...where got so many sis...but i saw the list for outing on 15 march quite many sis...:eek:

ByPass
12-03-2013, 09:16 PM
TS, sick of flat chested go farm get COW, all very big neh neh for you to suckle