PDA

View Full Version : finding men & ladies to expand social contact

ColdBlood99
18-02-2013, 09:52 PM
bored in life beside working and home there no way to expand my social contact, i'm sort of anti social and now would want to know more friends. at least i do not need to take dinner alone or watch movie alone lol. so i remember 10 to 15 years ago my cousin surfing SBF when i was young. i remember they have a group of outing in malaysia *sakura* (if i remember correctly) and i follow them in the room, light off and quite of time were bonking gals and i was just sitting beside them and listen haha.this is the deep impression which i still remember this forum.

wondering yesterday night, if i post about myself, will my friend, relatives, collegue or even my suppliers know about it? but who cares? i even go hong lim park to protest 6.9m why scare of gossiping? i'm just want to make more sincere friends who share same commons, ofcause not sex sex and sex lah. is like share idea, discussing polictic or helping each other if they need help.

im unable to post so long so only 1000 words

KratosGOW
19-02-2013, 03:12 AM
steady bro. Here i am. Lol

ColdBlood99
19-02-2013, 05:46 AM
okay let make a short introduce on myself.
i drop school on 1999 when i was 15, couldnt concentrate on study because already go astray with a group of buddies, i like them and till now everybody get married with 2 or 3 kids and i was the youngest among them and have not married. let start with my 1st job. i was working in a night club at geylang named M3 at lorong 10 as a KJ and got transfer over to service line because there was one time, should be around chrismas corner, there 1 room of customer keep choose andy lau song, i was like wtf if you keep delicate andy lau song then other room of customers dont need to sing? so i pissed i change their room back ground song to chinese new year song, dong dong dong chang, dong dong dong chang. then the customer complain what the hell chrismas havent come your dj put chinese new year song for us? so what happen? if you work under service line you should know *CUSTOMER IS ALWAYS RIGHT* even know how demanding they are. so i got transfer out to service line haha. so i was thinking nb if i know who complain me, i pour pure nick martell give you KO. so life change after i been transfer out. i know alot of gals over there, good bad seh ka also have, but my mind set is strong and always have my princple, *SAY NO TO DRUG AND ALCOHOL* but some time customer force to drink no choice lah, after you drink you can get $10 tips hehe so LL must drink lah. i hate drinking because there one time i was just drinking not even 1/3 of vodka ribena, i vomit 4 times from boat quay to geylang. so i told myself i hate to vomit, so up till now i seldom drink.
so you guys must wondering if i ever hook up any gals at M3, YES I DID but didn't have sex haha, last time young scare this and that, too shy to buy condoms also. i would say at least 5 to 6 ladies. last time almost 95% is singaporean now i dont think so right? so you guys up till now must be wondering if i telling the truth? okay let us refresh ourself.
3 mummies in total M3
irene 200+ mummy
100+ mummy <-- i forget her name already only rememeber she handle all number 100+
eric 883 <-- i think he hold all the mostpretty girl last time =p one special moment i remember, when he drunk he will keep *eric eric you come already?*
i hope they are still working fine and kicking.
as a typical beng last time, everything we do is to act sut, walk everywhere 360degree / staring ppl / seek attention only. but that is youngster mind set when you are 16 - 18 lah. every local should have gone though what i have gone through. i believe you must wondering did i fight or beaten up? ofcause i did, the worst shit that i have was i'm alone going to some place for online game *COUNTER STRIKE* i believe you should have play before it was a pop online game when you can knife ppl haha. now key point is here, when you are 17y/o and you step in other ppl territory i bet you will be much more quiet or try not to find trouble. but no i was enjoying my CS alone, very arrogant and skillful player in the game. so i did not kill him with my rifle but went around him and knife him, so when he die i was typing in the game *HAHA SONG BO* so the trouble start from here. they shouted *KNNBCCB SI BEI XIA LAN SI BO* so last time i did not know what is call die, i stand up and say buay sai si bo? after i say that, 3 guys confronted me asking where i chup lah all this, *i just sensor this part as very sensetive answer* *so i wonder in heart, this time dont know i die or they die.* so end up ofcause is i lose lah lol. 3 guy at least 2 year older then me, i was cornered in a corner some more, 1 using helmet and exchange few punches, then someone came in and stop us, *so i was very hot at that time, chao ah gua, 3 againist 1, come lah 1 on 1 lah. so they leave the place and i was like knn si bei suay. end up i felt that my back is "CUMMING* AND YES I GOT STABBED IN REAL LIFE AFTER KNIFE HIM IN GAME. so i was admited to changi hospital LOL 3 day 2 night holiday with few stitches after that im back alive and kicking again. story stop at 17
i continues the story if you guys want to know what happen next. i need to sleep as today my last day leave so tomorrow will see a mini bukit timah files on my desk. once again i know ppl will say this siao lang from where sia just come out from mental hospital? talk about his history. as i mention im looking for sincere guy or gal friends. ofcause if can find a good wife will marry her lah wahaha

Name: Lance
Status: just broke off with gf 2012, *suspected she cheated* 5 years of relationship and BTO flat is ready on july 2013 >.< still trying to salvage the house with HDB, still negoitating
Stay: North
Industry: Oil and Gas
Position: Buyer
Highest Cert: PSLE but taking dip this year march since i pass the last 2 exams

ColdBlood99
19-02-2013, 07:57 AM
You can use my thread to self intro, much more easy to make friend.

My main objective is to make friends be it cyber or real. I have no motive at all.

As long as you are sincere I'm sincere as well.

Friend do not take advantages of friend. That me!

AhGui85
19-02-2013, 10:15 AM
Hey bro, ur story sibei interesting ar..

i also loner.. but then hor, bo eng to go out la, work work and more work la.. events industry la

MuffDiver69
19-02-2013, 03:40 PM
hahaha.... young boy... you si beh sut. last time i always tell people they si beh sut, gao sut eh sut (dog ticks) or tor sut (catfish).

DegenerationX
19-02-2013, 03:42 PM
hahaha.... young boy... you si beh sut. last time i always tell people they si beh sut, gao sut eh sut (dog ticks) or tor sut (catfish).

Wahahaha! Long time never heard of this liao. :D

ColdBlood99
19-02-2013, 05:17 PM
That is every young boy Singaporean life's lah. Standard sop that how we grow, at long as already turn New leaf then is fine.

Jalmeremer
19-02-2013, 05:57 PM
Me too, Loner for very long long time liao. :p
Friends tell me: Sibei Kin eh, bou girlfriend. Then can anyhow jump/hop ship(s).

But in truth and reality, sometime(s) freedom in open field rims alas fog. You see the drowning clouds a far with no contact.

Single too, still awaiting to start my damn bachelor in HRM from UCD. :mad:

MuffDiver69
19-02-2013, 06:00 PM
so now older liao, hang coffeeshop and try not to smile? :D sut sut bo chio. the moment you smile, you lose your sut kee. hahaha.

why don't you organise a session where we sit in coffeeshop and try to look sut? i sure join you.

ColdBlood99
19-02-2013, 07:29 PM
Now old man Liao cannot sut Liao, Nowaday young kid very friece lah, abit abit want to chop ppl Liao.

La kopi is fine lah lol

codeblue
19-02-2013, 10:02 PM
Hey bro, nice intro!

Sorry to hear that you broke off last year ... nvrmind new year new life, new gal!

I see u end up in the O&G industry, that's something great after a sut sut young life :D

Wish u a great 2013!

ironwest
19-02-2013, 10:06 PM
shall we be fren bro

KratosGOW
19-02-2013, 10:22 PM
Haha...Interesting life you've got bro. But we have something in common...Hate drinking alcohol. I same as you ar. Hate the vomiting feeling. But then i do go ktvs and thai discos, But i drink mixer nia. Lol :p Go there juz to chiong girls!!! :D Been single for almost a year, but that doesn't matter. Hahaha!!! But i younger than you ar bro. I this year 25 years of age. Studying @ SIM :)

KratosGOW
19-02-2013, 10:26 PM
paiseh nv write my details. Lol

Name: Terry
Stay: Central eastern area
Position: Student
Highest cert: dip...now doing degree

Bro. Copy your format ar. lol hope u dun mind

fl_slayer
19-02-2013, 10:29 PM
Yo bro,

Use your energy to join us soccer on Sunday .
Dun think negatively, life still go on.

ColdBlood99
19-02-2013, 11:31 PM
Hey bro, nice intro!

Sorry to hear that you broke off last year ... nvrmind new year new life, new gal!

I see u end up in the O&G industry, that's something great after a sut sut young life :D

Wish u a great 2013!

haha old one no go new one no come lah, i took me 4 month of emoing.

yeah i work very hard from a warehouse guy and promoted in 2010, with 0 exp of purchasing till now im sort of very exp but still short of cert, so company have pay my school fee to go study.

ColdBlood99
19-02-2013, 11:34 PM
shall we be fren bro

ofcoz why not ?

Haha...Interesting life you've got bro. But we have something in common...Hate drinking alcohol. I same as you ar. Hate the vomiting feeling. But then i do go ktvs and thai discos, But i drink mixer nia. Lol :p Go there juz to chiong girls!!! :D Been single for almost a year, but that doesn't matter. Hahaha!!! But i younger than you ar bro. I this year 25 years of age. Studying @ SIM :)

i regret not to study since young, but learning back what i have lose during young time. haha i dont go ktv nor disco, so im just a camper at home =p

Yo bro,

Use your energy to join us soccer on Sunday .
Dun think negatively, life still go on.

sure bro, i forget i speak to who earlier? izzit you or roose? there too many colorful boots to choose so im not sure what to get.

ColdBlood99
20-02-2013, 12:03 AM
so i was admited to changi hospital LOL 3 day 2 night holiday with few stitches after that im back alive and kicking again. story stop at 17

there still some missing stuffs which i like to continues.

i lost my virgin during 15 it was before M3 time, i know a lady from outside and decide to sian her,its was with a lady which is older then me 1 year, after we know about 3 days then she ask me if i want to have sex? i told her i didnt try before and its my 1st time, so she say will guide me along, so i just lost my virgin to her? :( it was my 1st time and i have no skill at all so have to go purchase condom, i think took me 30min to have the courage to purchase, but after that i purchase happily and went to her house.

i think is about 1 or 2am when her parent is not around, i think oversea and i told her that 3 of my best friend is coming as well. so she say okay. after we arrived her house was chatting together until she pull me inside her room, i was like wah my 1st time leh so kan jiong sia. her stat estimated B / 165 / 44Kg, then leave my friends outside watching tv, she lock the door and turn the light pretty dim, my mind was thinking, *this time die liao sure kana rape* so she sit down on the bed and pull me toward her. so she start kiss me and try to take off my clothes, i was like wah how come this gal so horny, so no bo pian i already step in trap liao, sure cannot run liao. so i decided to have sex with her. she start blowing me and tease me wah so small sia, so i tell her young boy have small dick, old liao then can have big dick mah haha. so she start blowing me and my feel was very weird and gao wei. so i told her hey i dont like this feeling maybe we try something else? so she okay and i went to strip her and see her naked, i was drooling =D~ so i went to squeeze her breast for a awhile and she moan like hell >.< so she ask me faster put my dick in her pussy, so i just listen her to do so, but the worst thing is I CANNOT FIND WHERE THE HOLE LAH haha. skilless young boy is like that and i just remember hey where my condom i need to wear, so she say you brought condom? yes i scare to have bb in just 15y/o. so she help me wear the condom and proceed to teach me where to find her hole. so after i found her hole, it was super wet and juices was coming out. so i just storm the front, chiong arr!!!!!! after 5min i finally cum, and i pull out and see the condom half alot of sperm, so i ask her what should i deal with this? so she help me to remove and put the condom on her mouth and pull in. i was like wtf sia, this gal is monster drink my virgin sperm!! after that she just throw the empty condom out of her window. so she help me to wipe and clean everything then we go out of the room and talk to my friends. i was about 3-4am, i told her we are tired and wanted to go off. so she say okay and say byebye. so we leave her house

my friend was asking me how the feeling for your 1st time, i say scare and no exp at all. so they say wah you very shiok right just now, so i ask them how you know, we still saw you say cannot find the hole, i was like nb how come you all know. guess how they know?

nb they was at her mother room window peeping through her window. so i say so everything you saw it? yeah we still hear the gal say wah so small. you all peeping tom and pervert.

so i just ingnore them and go home for a bath and went to bed!

next story will start with m3 gals

wahahaha1234
20-02-2013, 12:29 AM
wish i have somebody to rape me at the age of 15 :(

KratosGOW
20-02-2013, 02:26 AM
Lol. So guai ar ? never go out chiong. Then what you do when you go out ?

ColdBlood99
20-02-2013, 06:52 AM
My friend name me as a mj freak, so beside mj normally I stay at home rot and study for my exam. If too stress then go out movie alone lol. Normally I go out alone or I just find part time job to keep me entertain, I love cooking lol.

Favorite cooking dish is salted egg crab!

KratosGOW
20-02-2013, 10:26 PM
Lol. Can open restaurant bo ? with your culinary skills ?

ColdBlood99
20-02-2013, 10:30 PM
Lol. Can open restaurant bo ? with your culinary skills ?

actually i was trying to run something special in pasa malam, because i believe it will success but i was very busy with my full time job and night class, so i didnt bother to proceed with it

yamato
20-02-2013, 10:39 PM
Haha interesting bro..looking for ppl to chiong tonite..who keen can pm me :)

ColdBlood99
20-02-2013, 10:51 PM
chiong is boring, all guys go chiong want to tackle gals, obvious gals know about that.

i was thinking to have a bunch of ppl here to go play pools or billiard. maybe friday night after work is okay.

xenocacia
20-02-2013, 11:19 PM
Haha... bro! Your life is really interesting, and the way you tell it is just awesome. I can't wait to read the next part man. PM me if you don't mind hanging out with a geek.

ColdBlood99
20-02-2013, 11:26 PM
Haha... bro! Your life is really interesting, and the way you tell it is just awesome. I can't wait to read the next part man. PM me if you don't mind hanging out with a geek.

i think i will only be free after 28th feb, as im preparing my presentation and i will busy after 25th march because my dip start.

why dont you join the soccer thread, i'm joining them to play on every sunday. haha

stiffener
21-02-2013, 12:27 AM
Hey fellow brother,

Nice to see your post, I'm definitely interested to make more friends :)

ColdBlood99
21-02-2013, 12:45 AM
Hey fellow brother,

Nice to see your post, I'm definitely interested to make more friends :)

no longer find fb or sugarmummy liao huh :p

real friends are better then all of that :D

cocacola2012
21-02-2013, 01:33 AM
Real life story, very intriguing, from small boy to b an adult. Anyway, we r abt same age la, it's kinda reading a diff page of people story of mine.
I'm futsal player also. Hahha

ColdBlood99
21-02-2013, 01:43 AM
Real life story, very intriguing, from small boy to b an adult. Anyway, we r abt same age la, it's kinda reading a diff page of people story of mine.
I'm futsal player also. Hahha

join the soccer thread, they welcome everybody. as long as dont kick wrong balls can liao.

ColdBlood99
23-02-2013, 03:56 AM
Couldn't slp now, was at my lady boss house warming, the bungalow is really very big, 5 room and each room have each toilet. The master bed room is like 3 room of HDb or even bigger. bbq for them the whole night, lobster, prawn, chicken wing, crayfish, everybody have fun in the pool, was pushing each other in the pools, They keep asking me to drink lol, but I almost KO myself after drinking a glass of red wine lol, head giddy and feel like vomit haha, I'm a weak drinker, if anybody would like to rape me I think 2 cup of beer I'm KOED, can be ur man whole night lol. They have say lance is a professional buyer but tonight will be a trainee in drinking lol, i hate to drink, How I wish I can be so rich to stay in this bungalow with my parent and grandma. So my lady boss just ask me to stay a night at her house. Maybe scare I will get rape in late night haha. Everybody is slping right now while I'm just sitting beside the pools. Pretty emo lol. I still don't have time to write after I'm 17 story. Probably after I finish my presentation next week. Well gd night I'm going to hug myself slp soon.

ColdBlood99
23-02-2013, 05:31 PM
okay just got back after lady boss house so cant sleep now if not will wake up at midnight. looking forward ogry soccer tomorrow with my new boots.

next story will start with m3 gals

i got 2 deep impression on 2 gals from M3, i will start with A girl 1st.

i was still 15++ 16++ at that time, A girl is very slim and tiny, which i would say cup a and ofcause she touches K and E as well, since young i told myself no matter how bad i am i will never touch drug, indeed up till now 29 i did not touch at all no matter how my friend insist asking me to try or touch infront of me. well she was a gal with pretty bad temper, as do i, so one night i received a call from her, hey lance do you want to come up to hotel with me at geylang which i forget the hotel name. so i reply go there do what? you dont scare i rape you huh? lol, so she say ofcause im not scare and my friend and sis will be there, so after i finish work about 3am, so i just follow her go up. when we reach there one couple is already over there drinking beer. so i just enter the room and sit down with them, was listening to them their working life style and how they gossip of other gals. so after 1 or 2 hour, everybody got tired and want to slp, so i told her okay gd night is time for me to go home. so she hold my hand and ask me, would you wanna slp with me tonight? so im shock and my mind think of, oh wtf i do not have any condom with me lol. so after she keep asking so i accept her request. her friend was sleep on the bed and gosh i need to sleep at floor with A girl. so when we just lie down about 10 min, so i got a feeling that my body is tickish, so when i open my eye, i saw she was staring at me. so i say what you are doing? she replied i thought you say u want to rape me, i was like eh i dont have condom with me how to rape you lol, seriously i have no exp at all and think of that i wouldnt want to have the risk of so young to be a daddy. hmm i took a deep breath, so she keep making me horny, so i cannot tahan liao lah, so just kiss her and strip her, was doing all the foreplay like fingering, licking, touching. after 20min she asked hey you still dont want put in your didi in my meimei, so i told her no i wouldnt want to, so she ask why again, so i say i do not have any condom with me. haha that sound very wasted right? so that night we just foreplay and go to sleep. next few day when i saw another pretty girl i start to tackle her, so after she have known about it, she cried and ask her friend why am i like that and so heartless, that youngster of lifes never put in any feeling at all, so i ignore them and choose to broke off with the girl because i hate gal pester at me. that is the life of ah beng! lol

up till now, i found out that this girl have 2 kid and with 2 daddy, i was like if last time i'm together with her im sure i have a kid now which i always want to, so i was thinking did i make her become like that? but everything is a past now. so i wouldnt want to care so much.

story will start with B girl

ColdBlood99
23-02-2013, 05:53 PM
story start with B.

i remember one night chrismas eve or new year eve, i'm serving customer and hope to get extra tips and in deed that night i got about $100 tips, in a night club gals like to be friend with waiter, you know why? mess with the best and die like the rest, they will know if they piss us off, when we pour their drink it will be at least 2 pack or more. so that night is pretty happening.

everybody was very high and splash water at each other till can see all girl internal and the fun stop until i heard some noise, hey girls faster run out of back door, so i know there must be cop around. so every girl running for their lifes, so the B girl which i want to tackle run as well, but all exit was station by cops, so this B girl was arrested and she was shivering, so i felt hard pain so i pass her home clothes for her to put on. so after that she left with the cops, so i carry on working till closing so some customer extend their room, end up some of my waiter friend start gambling, so i join in to have fun and leave some colleague to serve the customers. so time flies and it about 5am, suddenly front door open, B girl came back and saw me, hey lance thanks for your clothes, so she hug me deep deep so the behind story start with, we are leaving at about 6am. B girl told me, i dont want to go home, can you acc me? huh 6am go where sia? so i talk to my friend, hey your house room got use or not? he say why? you want to bring girl up? i say yes, so he say okay. so i told the girl, wanna go up my friend house? so she say yes. so we left together in a cab.

so when i reach my friend house, he say hey welcome have fun later, so i was thinking no fun at all lah, i didnt brought any condom with me LOL. there adventisement , drink no drive, drive no drink, so my adventisement was say no when no condom, say yes when there condom. haha.

so when we reach my friend house is about 7am, so he already went back to bed and told us to stay in their room, so it left with B Girl and me in the room, we were talking about what happen earlier, i know she took drug but why she can come out. so she say because the police didnt get caught anything in my urine, so they let me off, so i told her you better dont touch drug any more if not will regret in future, so she just nod her head. so we are tired at about 8am, so we start to hug each other and sleep. so she was touching my didi and it stand up so i look at her, what are you doing, she say have you ever try been sucked? honestly i'm thinking i didnt try before and would like to try, so i told her innocently, what you want to sucks? so she started to come up onto my body and licks, kiss and start bj, i was like wah the feeling shiok leh, even if no condom also nvm lol. so i start to strip her clothes as well and suddenly 2 angel come up to my face, Angel A say hey i thought you say no condom no sex? Angel B say who cares about condom, just fuck her lah why waste time, is not lucky everyday to get baby. so was still thinking to make a decision once fingering her, seriously she moan very loud and horny waiting for me to insert. but end up guess who i followed? ofcause is Angel A, that my princple, no condom no sex haha.

after 30min of foreplay i told her, sorry without condom no sex, so end up went back to sleep.

i miss alot of chances inserting girls when i'm young.

next story i will tell about after i leave M3 and start work in lucky plaza a KTV night club which i think is eastern? at 6 floor or 4 floor? anybody know about that?

smellybelly
23-02-2013, 07:39 PM
lol expand social circle thread? nice! anyone keen to hang out tonight? maybe go for some drinks or smth?

23yo male here pm me (:

ColdBlood99
23-02-2013, 07:54 PM
no drinking for me, almost KO by a glass of wine, pools or billiard maybe movie i will be in =p but tonight cannot, i need to slp at 10pm and wake up tomorrow for soccer ogry.

ColdBlood99
23-02-2013, 10:38 PM
i leave M3 due to quarrel with the boss over there, boss still ask me to stay but due to my ego is pretty strong, i choose to leave.

good horse dont eat return grass. up till now i always think, i'm a singaporean as long as i'm hardworking and willing to learn i dont believe i cannot survive here.

so i didnt work and start to play diablo, so months later my friend ask me want to work in waiter same as him? so okay i will go over there interview, so after interview they have employ me. so i start to work over there, is a very small ktv compare to m3, m3 have 19 room i think and eastern have only 5 ktv room. that was not completely a pure night club as still got ppl come over sing during happy hour, sun is the worst busy day, as the ktv flood with all filipino. so all this not the point. i knew a girl from MIRC, so have talk to her some days, so suddenly one night i was working and suddenly 2 girl came in sitting in hall, i was doing kj at that time, so after that they was keep smiling at me and suddenly told me, you are pencilbox right? lol, last time my nick in irc and hotmail was pencilbox. so i was shock, so she wait for me to finish work and go home together. okay she stay in geylang i was supprise so we just walk toward somerset and then take cab to her house. seriously up till now she is the decent girl which i have make friend in my whole life, a girl who is older then me 2 years. she is rich and from taiwan, family doing F&B industry in singapore. so she invited me to stay in her house for over night. so everybody was tired, im tired from work and she tired of partying lol, so we went to slp. then suddenly my mind think about eh maybe can hanky panky lol. so i start to disturb her by putting my hand on her breast, she is a cup c lady and do not wear jean but only skirt. so when i was touching her she was feel uneasy and ask me to stop, so after that i stop, i was thinking alamak, this gal cannot eat leh, boring liao lol. infact she have a bf though. last time i dont care about been 3rd party, but after that my relationship last year, i think it was a karma though. so now i would just stay away from 3rd party.

this taiwan girl is seriously a good gf, when we meet and she say my lip is dry while eatting burger king, she can go out to watson and brough a dry lip for me, she stay geylang and i stay north, she even take cab from geylang to fetch me at north then go to orchard to shopping or others. she send me home 1st then seeing i go home liao then she go home.

was she a good gal? yes i would think so, so after awhile she rejected me saying that she have bf and her bf know about this us, force her to sms me ask me to fuck off, but years later i only found out that her bf force her to do that, so well there nothing i can do now though. she is the gal which i would want to marry, ofcause not because she send me home before she go home >.< this type of task should be handle by man. but that time im boy haha so doesnt matter lol.

next story will be more exciting been 3rd party from another girl which i know in meridian. if you guys have go to meridian play CS 2000 - 2002 you should know who i am though.

wencas
24-02-2013, 09:13 AM
Great life story you have there!
It's full of action and colours..

Hope you find the one you are looking for.
But first complete your story hao ma? LOL i wanna know

Sapphirez
25-02-2013, 09:02 AM
Interesting story! PM me if you want to be friends! ^_^

ColdBlood99
25-02-2013, 12:07 PM
i mc today and i found out that i cant access my email at home due to last week email migration, therefore i will start the meridian story.

how do i know about merdian? my cousin brought me to merdian and we start to visit there always. so after when i finish my work in lucky plaza. normally i will play till 7 to 8 am everyday. so after that i will go home. so been camping merdian for the 1st year, we make alot of new friend over there and ppl who working there and started to create a regi name Sadistic-X and my nick are Pipi The Knifer, i have alot of nick over there though, so after camping over there i start to realize that there is a gal who have just started working as lan shop cashier, let name her as pris, pris was younger then me one year and i start sianing her during she was work, so that day i play from 3am to 7am and saw her already start work so i carry on play, so we started chatting while she working, so we kinda get along pretty fast, so during lunch time i have tabao some food for her to eat so she do not need to go buy herself. so after that 3pm she have finish work, so i have send her home and i have go home after we exchange number. on my mind i thought we can just make friend at that moment. so i reach home at 4pm and i was tired like hell so i went to slp.

during that night 11.15pm, my hp sms rang and i was still sleeping, so i just took a quick look on my hp though maybe friend jio me to go play CS, so suddenly i saw pris name, hey lance, are you free now? i'm bored at home, would you mind to come over now? so i was stun oh gosh i was damn lucky? so i sms her, okay have you eaten? so she say no, so i just jump out of my bed and quickly go bath, after i finish my bath i saw my dad already brought me a packet of fried rice, so i decided to bring for her to eat, so i just wear a jean and tshirt go down and ofcause with CONDOMS LAH :p.

so i sms her to ask her give me her address, after that i quickly leave my house as you know 12am will be midnight charges haha. so when i reach her place at east side, she sms she will be waiting at block deck, so when i walk in the void deck, i saw her wearing tight tshirt and tight short and wearing a innocent spec, in a sec my mind woooo today really a lucky day. so after that i pass her the fried rice, hey you have eat right? this is your dinner. so after that she suddenly hold my hand and walk back to her house.

her house live at 1st floor hdb, so i walk in and her dog is barking loudly and i notice that nobody is in the house. after that she went to kitchen take spoon and share the fried rice with me, so after we eat finish and have a little chat before i enter her room. so we chat in the bed for about 30min and decide to sleep. in my heart wah lao eh i bring condom liao you still want sleep lol, so i decided to disturb her, just touching around her, just worry if i did other else she will slap me LOL, so i saw she kinda like it, so i proceed with licking her and pressing her. suddenly she told me hey lance, have you try been sucked? so i act blue nope, nobody wanna suck me! so she proceed to strip my short and that time i was already hard. so she sucked for 10min and ask if how i feel, so i told her is good. after that we proceed with striping each other and la ji lol i love kissing i dont know why. so she decided hey you still dont want put in wait for what? so i say wait, let me wear my condom, so she say dont need wear lah, so i have no choice not to use the condom. this is the 1st time i doing raw. she say let you feel without having condom, so i just follow her instruction to insert, so after 5min i felt that im cumming so i decided to pull out, she told me dont pull out just shoot inside so i say no cannot, i do not want any bb at my age, so she say wont have bb lah relax. so after i shoot in then i pull out, the feeling was great though, so she hold my hand and bring me go toilet, so she squad down and let the sperm drip down, so i was thinking, this way wont get bb? so she say yes. so no choice i decide to trust her as i have no knowledge at all. after we bath each other then we proceed to bed, hugging each other slp. last part was the most excited story.

6.30am.
pris: hey dear i go work already, so later you wake up, brush up then lock the door when you leave.
Lance: okay so i proceed to carry on sleep.
Pris: ok muacks.

10am.
ring ring, my hp keep rang till it wake me up, so i answer the call blur blur, hey dear faster get out of my house, i asked why i'm still sleeping, she say my bf is coming to my house take the dog for walking, so straight away i stunned oh shit i'm 3rd party? so quickly wear my short and shirt faster ran out of the house LOL.

this was a very exciting shit i ever come across in my life.

next story will be after i left lucky plaza and went enlisted. during army i have a relationship with a gal who have hubby. that was my last time sec friend.

ColdBlood99
26-02-2013, 01:15 AM
i have organize a outing pool tournament for making up new friends, if you are interest in going please pm me contact. below are the thread

http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=352568&highlight=