PDA

View Full Version : K*** near Bugis

laodi123456789
06-04-2005, 01:33 PM
Tried to book FL but no one on so wander around Bugis looking for action.

Ended up at a shopping centre - visit HC there

Paid $33 for 45 mins - ask if I wan spa - say yes, but then cannot be bothered to use locker so just take room.

I got K***. Very surprise as K*** look quite young - mid 20's. Nice body - big face withsome pimple pimples and not so good teeth, but looks very presentable overall.

Massage pretty hard and painful but lots of good cock talking get on veri well. K*** is very professional in attitude but cock +++king helped to bring out her personality a bit - At 30 mins the Golden Question - $50 for HJ $100 for FJ. I book extra 20 mins and pick FJ. She strip off.. nice body, a bit fat at waist but everywhere else in shape nice boobies - I tink B cup.

BJ for a bit OK lah, I finger her while she blow the CD. then she lie down and lick her and give her a licking down stairs. I rub myself all over her - very responsive. After 20 min she very horny.. Slowly enter her... she is gasping. I slide in and out for about 5 mins while she moan... Then she climax.. hug me tight.

I roll her over and drill from behind.. watching in the mirror. Finally. I. Just. Explode. into. her.

Very shiok. Please note - CD used at all times

K***
Face - 6
Body -6
Boobies - 6 - B cup
Friendliness - 8
Damage - $33 for 45 mins + $17 for xtra 20 mins + $100 for FJ = $150. The deal is OK lah - like having an FL cos dun need to book hotel or buy CD
RTF - Yes - We have chemistry! I plan to explore - Bro Frankiestein - any tips?

PM me if u wan name and location of Kiki's HC. Need to have reputation power b4 I will share. Newbies with 10 rep and some postings can be considered on case by case basis - so start posting your FR's

latebloomer
07-04-2005, 01:02 AM
After all the K***, then give the girl's name right at the end..... :rolleyes:

laodi123456789
11-04-2005, 09:57 AM
Aiyoh u got me! :( I write the FR using the full name then I worry - will AV visit this lobang - so I change *** all the names. I miss out on one - U see it

So no one interested. u dun like my ratings? I am pretty tough on the gers.. I will give a 6 when most samsters give 7.5

gonggong18
11-04-2005, 12:40 PM
Aiyoh u got me! :( I write the FR using the full name then I worry - will AV visit this lobang - so I change *** all the names. I miss out on one - U see it

So no one interested. u dun like my ratings? I am pretty tough on the gers.. I will give a 6 when most samsters give 7.5

Very thoughtful and the FR simple to point, can pictue the shiokness :p Unfortunately can up points as no power, the 2 point gone when uncle sam review.

laodi123456789
11-04-2005, 01:22 PM
Unfortunately can up points as no power, the 2 point gone when uncle sam review.

No problems bro - can have location details - just pm me ur interest. One condition only - write FR after you do the deed (short or long FR ok lah).

No need to up my points.. I ask for reputation point bros so that we dun get sabo.

laodi123456789
11-04-2005, 04:14 PM
Wah lau several bros try to deduct my points. whats wrongs with this FR?

Xbox
12-04-2005, 01:16 AM
:D U think u r still children playing with pts!

machoman
12-04-2005, 10:37 AM
Wah lau several bros try to deduct my points. whats wrongs with this FR?

May I suggest that you post the HC's name and gal's name in future FRs if you sincerely wish to share with the other members in SB forum. :cool:

laodi123456789
12-04-2005, 01:28 PM
May I suggest that you post the HC's name and gal's name in future FRs if you sincerely wish to share with the other members in SB forum. :cool:

Ok keep that in mind - but note u can just PM me and I give u all the details - location - gers name and any extra info u want. Especially for u bro machoman with so many points and long history. No need to give me points or exchange other lobang. This apply to all reputation capable bros and non reputation bros with good posts.

I thot Kiki was a good find - no one really interested? Just trying being sincere and CAREFUL by handing out rest of details by PM. Look at my FR's in the FL dome to see if u think I fark bros around.

laodi123456789
12-04-2005, 04:39 PM
Ok a kind bro has advise me just to share anyway

T**ns HC - Level 3 Fu Lu Shou centre - At Ground floor there is OG department store. This centre is opposite Sim Lim Square - Ask for Kiki. Post an FR if you get time

elaw
12-04-2005, 06:37 PM
Thanks for the info.

:)

mrfireball59
12-04-2005, 10:28 PM
Ok a kind bro has advise me just to share anyway

T**ns HC - Level 3 Fu Lu Shou centre - At Ground floor there is OG department store. This centre is opposite Sim Lim Square - Ask for Kiki. Post an FR if you get time
bro, i may be wrong but i think is at level 4, level 3 have TN shop which have some nice PRC also. And this HC is opposite OG department store not sim lim square lor.

laodi123456789
13-04-2005, 09:00 AM
Bro Mr fireball

Bro that can be level 4 - I forget which button I press on lift

I did see some chio chicks on level 3 at TN shops in the past so go several times - always give me an auntie with powderful massage - wan something a bit nicer. Can u recommend any of the TN shops with a chio chick - her name as well..

tikus69
16-04-2005, 09:11 AM
[QUOTE=
I thot Kiki was a good find - no one really interested? Just trying being sincere and CAREFUL by handing out rest of details by PM. Look at my FR's in the FL dome to see if u think I fark bros around.[/QUOTE]

For your info, AV can also pretend to be samster and PM you. How careful is that? To be totally careful, you should only share with your close friends, friends you know are definitely not AV instead of sharing in an open forum like sammyboy. Thanks for the interesting FR, though. Always nice to read about Bros sharing their bonking experiences.

night@crawler
15-06-2008, 03:24 AM
Hey bro, can have how many bloods?
can i have her contact huh?? thanks...

fugitivezzz
15-06-2008, 12:47 PM

This thread's last post was in 2005, that is more than 3 years ago already. Maybe you should check out the latest threads regarding shops in Bugis instead. ;)

kaido
15-06-2008, 12:55 PM

a... bro night@crawler... the last post b4 u was more than 3yrs back, dun think its stil der anymore...:eek:

so how are u gonna get contact huh:confused:

cumshot4u
15-06-2008, 01:55 PM
:D U think u r still children playing with pts!

Precisely. 说得好!!简直是太天真了。嘻嘻。:D