PDA

View Full Version : Self-Disposal A Real Life Joke

cashlove
06-04-2005, 11:14 AM
Somthing funny happen to me in a TN. Share with bro here.

Went to a TN in JC, BS or JS beauty, on 2nd floor.

The usual, massage followed by FJ. When talking about FJ, the gal ask, "If you want, do you have condom?" I say yes. I always carry one in my wallet.

So we fuck using my condom. Then when the job is done. She took out the condom for me. That pretty SOP. She went to the shower, I thot she clean herself. The she came out. She pass me back the condom which has been placed inside the wrapper!!!!! She then told me "I have clean the condom already." At this moment I thot, wah lao, RECYCLED??!!! The she go on and say "Take it with you and throw it away while you are outside." :eek:

So I obey loh. Take the "washed" condom inside the torn wrapper and throw it into the dust bin at the car park.

I check with the gal, she say yes the mgt used to provide cap, but as AV is very very active in JC area, mgt decide not to stock up caps.

Dont know if this apply to this TN only or all TN in JC area. If it apply to all TN, all bros, BYO comdons. ke ke ke :D

sadfa
06-04-2005, 11:26 AM
So we fuck using my condom. Then when the job is done. She took out the condom for me. That pretty SOP. She went to the shower, I thot she clean herself. The she came out. She pass me back the condom which has been placed inside the wrapper!!!!! She then told me "I have clean the condom already." At this moment I thot, wah lao, RECYCLED??!!! The she go on and say "Take it with you and throw it away while you are outside." :eek:

if its going to be thrown away, why wash it?
btw did she roll it back for u?

Castrol
06-04-2005, 11:56 AM

She pass me back the condom which has been placed inside the wrapper!!!!!

bro, luckily she didnt tell you its something edible from japan, otherwise..... :D

acer3939
06-04-2005, 12:03 PM
Went to a TN in JC, BS or JS beauty, on 2nd floor.

She went to the shower, I thot she clean herself. The she came out. She pass me back the condom which has been placed inside the wrapper!!!!! She then told me "I have clean the condom already." At this moment I thot, wah lao, RECYCLED??!!!

Calling RK1! new location found for you to collect recycle CD liao :D

wat2woopee
06-04-2005, 12:10 PM
[QUOTE=cashlove]

Bro Cashlove,

U sure she washed it? I think she most probably popped the condom in mouth to drink all your cum.... eeeeeeeeeee :eek:

gilagila100
06-04-2005, 12:47 PM

Wahlauer ... damn funny ... I laughin until I cry ... really funny experience ...
but later think abt it ... I think got logic ... she dun wan the AV ppl to get hard evidence (hehe ur tadpoles in the CD) ...

but if get caught in the act ... I think CD or not ... tadpoles or not ... U r still a fried frog ... hehehe ... juz my 2 cents ...

anyway, I dun mind getting this kind of experience ... life always have some crazy or funny going-ons for us ...

HuiGe3387
06-04-2005, 12:52 PM
1st time I hear self disposal of CD. Izit meant to be recycled ?

asdfghjkl
06-04-2005, 12:57 PM
ermm.. nv encountered tis b4 ler.. :)

HC_Cheongster
06-04-2005, 01:14 PM
lucky neber happen to me. cos i wont be carrying a CD around. imagine so shiok liao but no CD!!!!! sian half half.... :D

twintower
06-04-2005, 01:47 PM
waaaaaaaaa I thonk only fastfood and foodcourt got self service, now go TN also self service liao har? Knn, pay to F still need to bring own CD and clear the utensil after that. siow liao lah.

cashlove
06-04-2005, 01:47 PM

Wash so that it is clean for me to carry mah. Yes, she roll it back into its orginal condition (almost) and fit it back to the squareish wrapper.

cashlove
06-04-2005, 01:52 PM
bro, luckily she didnt tell you its something edible from japan, otherwise..... :D

coincidence, the cd i used is from Japan!!

Looksee
06-04-2005, 02:02 PM
why can't she just flash it down the toilet bowl?

:confused:

IOWA
06-04-2005, 02:49 PM

very environmental friendly, haha

K9696
06-04-2005, 04:15 PM

Bro... u liketat say one can meh...!!! heheee.....

ZhangFei
07-04-2005, 12:21 PM
Me aso encounter this b4 in JS with no CD and i dare not do it "raw" even she agreed. Anyway end out doing HJ instead of FJ... :(

So in future don know must bring along a CD in my wallet or not??? :confused: or use other's as a replacement.....

asdfghjkl
07-04-2005, 12:32 PM
zhang.. zhang.. zhang fei?? :eek: