PDA

View Full Version : Unexpected encounter

helloworld11
16-02-2013, 09:34 PM
On vday night I was lying on the hotel room around midnight lazily watching tv. My girl already fast asleep beside me.

Lowered the tv volume so as not to disturb her sleep. After some time I started to hear a girl moaning. Thought nothing at first but it continued and becoming louder.
At first I thought it was the tv but obviously not. Immediately I knew hit jackpot ppl fucking just beside me.

Abit bout the hotel layout. The rooms are joined such a way the head of the bed is sharing the same wall. So I knew literally the couple fucking just centimeters above my head.

No need wait liao straight away get up press my ear to the wall. The girl was a real moaner. Really enjoying herself. Her moaning was those long type not the short ah ah ah. Like hmmmm ahhh.. ooo.. after awhile I decided to disturb them and knock at the wall to indicate someone can hear. The fucking suddenly stop then I heard their tv being on. Maybe they think the tv sound can drown out their fucking lol. Once they resume fucking this time she moan even louder maybe thinking now got tv which was actually useless lol
Make me damn horny Dick also hard just listening. I can even hear the guy piak piak sound as the guy increase his speed. Once he get to turbo speed the girl also high liao heard her going asking more and really moaning hard and loud.

Whole thing lasted about 15 mins then after that can hear shower sounds so I know should be game over liao. Sianz. Waited till about 2 am but also no more second round.

Anyway next morning was my checkout liao but I couldn't stop thinking bout what I heard so I decided to do something out of impulse before leaving. I grabbed a peice of paper from the hotel room and scribbled a note secretly when my girl was bathing.

"heard you making love last night. It was damn sexy. Happy valentine's day" and I signed off with my email and slipped it under their door.

About mid afternoon that day I recieved an email from an unknown address...

Naraku
16-02-2013, 09:42 PM
Haha, what was written in that email? :D

rwp19
16-02-2013, 09:43 PM
What's the email say? you are so lucky ,keep going!

niccck
16-02-2013, 09:54 PM
pitch tent, wah lau its like hitting jackpot lol

simple2kee
16-02-2013, 10:19 PM
interesting! :D

kelvinaili
16-02-2013, 10:30 PM
Pls continue. Can't wait to see next instalment.

Bangster
16-02-2013, 11:27 PM
The reply email,

"GooD Afternoon. My name is Chukobwakala Johnson Nga Nga Lewahla.

I am a Prince from Swaziland and I am 2nd in line to the trone.

Right now, I would say it is fate that brought us to know each other. And I must confess that I need your help.

You see, I am in Netherlands and I am here to claim a portion of my Uncle's fortune after he has died. But I was robbed and I have lost my passport and personal belongings.

I need your help to transfer $500 to my bank account first so I can tide over these few days and survive.

Once I get my portion of the fortune, I will transfer $50,000 to your bank account without hesitation.

Blah blah blah....."

rwp19
16-02-2013, 11:32 PM
The reply email,

"GooD Afternoon. My name is Chukobwakala Johnson Nga Nga Lewahla.

I am a Prince from Swaziland and I am 2nd in line to the trone.

Right now, I would say it is fate that brought us to know each other. And I must confess that I need your help.

You see, I am in Netherlands and I am here to claim a portion of my Uncle's fortune after he has died. But I was robbed and I have lost my passport and personal belongings.

I need your help to transfer $500 to my bank account first so I can tide over these few days and survive.

Once I get my portion of the fortune, I will transfer $50,000 to your bank account without hesitation.

Blah blah blah....."
Swaziland prince 's name very long! This is what I see!

studdyme
16-02-2013, 11:34 PM
camping for more!

lemontee
17-02-2013, 12:12 AM
Ooohh... interesting interesting :D pitch my mini tent here :D

helloworld11
17-02-2013, 04:06 AM
The first reaction when I saw the mail was hopefully not the bf chao gan me.

But I saw the sender was female and title subject "Vday secret" and I thought wah the girl must have picked up my note. 

Her name is Clara(fake) and this is an exerp of what she wrote.

"omg this is so embarassing! I didn't expect to see the note! Lucky I picked it up before my bf! Who are you? Are you a tourist?"

So she thought I was tourist lol. Can't blame cause the hotel was at tourist area kind. Anyway exerp of what I replied her.

"oh I'm not a tourist. I was also spending v day with my gf last night. She was asleep when I heard you guys making out.. you sounded so sexy and enjoying yourself. Are you normally this loud?"

From there on we proceeded to exchange more emails and I tried to slowly try my luck. she is 26 yrs old local chinese girl. Not going to paste the entire conversation cause it'll be too long so ill just cut out the jucier parts..

Me: so did you hear me knocking on your wall last night. I wanted to play a fool and disturb you lol. After that heard you all on the tv but I can still hear you loud and clear haha.

Clara: yes I did! We were like shit! Are we too loud! But we were so horny and could'nt care less so my bf just on the tv to drown the sounds. Actually tell you a secret.. I felt even hornier when I found out someone was listening. In fact I purposely moan even louder after that so you can hear more :p 

Wow she's very open to discussing about sex. Ho say liao.. can play along.. next number of emails exchange I continue to tease and sex talked her. More excerpts..

Clara: hmm I was in doggy position.. also my fav position that's why can't control my moaning in that position haha. He cummed outside la. We don't use condom normally and I don't want to get pregnant! Hey not fair. You heard us last night but I never get to hear you and your gf haha

Me: haha too bad lo. She was very tired that night and totally knock out already. If you want to hear next time I join you and your bf la then you can hear till shiok haha :p

Clara: haha! Tired from what :p siao! My bf will never allow you to join lo! How bout you your gf will allow if I join you? Lol

Me: haha I think she will freak out at the idea. But since you put it this way means you want to join la. Since our partners don't allow we just have to do it without them lo hehe :p

Clara: crazy! I don't even know you! I was just asking for fun can. I will die if my bf finds out I'm cheating on him..

Ill stop here for now. That was the conversation one day after that night. Im still chatting with her over email for now. Tried looking for her profile in facebook but set to private. But from the profile pic I think quite not bad. 

See how things go from here. Hopefully develops to something more than I can update this thread. next step try to Jio her out. If no more updates than u all know I not successful liao lol.

Klein76
17-02-2013, 07:38 AM
Continue please :D

Cherrygen
17-02-2013, 11:15 AM
wow.. good luck to u bro! look forward to hear good news from ya :p
the wall must be v thin :p u mind telling us which hotel?

very random but i recalled somebody pasted a note on my bf''s car @ holland v open carpark. "Educated bastard. FXXk U. Learn some manners" we almost thought it was a summon. :D

KLKOOL
17-02-2013, 11:26 AM
Camping for more ... :D

bigmannow
17-02-2013, 01:54 PM
camping here also..

helloworld11
17-02-2013, 08:32 PM
wow.. good luck to u bro! look forward to hear good news from ya :p
the wall must be v thin :p u mind telling us which hotel?

very random but somebody pasted a note on my bf''s car @ holland v open carpark. "Educated bastard. FXXk U. Learn some manners" we almost thought it was a summon. :D

Question is what were you and your bf doing in the car that he will paste that.

Actually many hotels got paper thin walls one. Only see you lucky enough next door got ppl fucking anot lol.
Don't want to anyhow say hotel name here la. You want to know then pm me lo. Sun bian tell me you going to book a room there or not then I can book the one beside yours and tou ting also lol

eeemen
18-02-2013, 01:55 PM
Well, I do hope you get lucky with her soon!! Never know right? No venture no gain!! Cheers bro, ..........

Klklhbk
04-03-2013, 10:05 PM
i had similar encounter heard next door room the headboard banging against the wall in the middle of the night but didnt have such a lucky encounter as TS