PDA

View Full Version : Smitten with Viet Girl

Justanut
05-04-2005, 12:47 PM
Ok hope no zaps for starting thread / contributing to thread again. Getting kinda demoralised liao. Pls up points instead!

Just wanna share my experience last weekend. Was feeling bored so got a hotel room to stay. Then went down to Zouk see see look look. Think that Sat crowd quite thin, and not many girls that catch my eye and single. Wasted 2 hrs there before finally deciding to head down to a pub recommended by friends filled with Viet girls. (Ok you know i know, don't say out loud which pub, dunwan them to get sent back for 3 yrs leh). One of the girls offered $200 for whole night, i was like No way! She's so-so only plus quite flat, not my cup of tea seriously. Plus already 3am le, bonk also one hr at most then sleep liao.

Anyway cut the long story short, end up jio this chinese looking babe to go back with me. Kenna rejected, but offered to go supper with me instead. I was like Ok lor, whatever, better than nothing. So went down GL eat. Chit chatted along the way, found her command of mandarin really commendable plus she even know most of the common english terms that we use. Can almost pass her off as a local girl sia. Really enjoyed her company and i guess she did too. Cos when i was about to send her room, she snuggled up to me and coyly whispered to me : Jin wan wo jiu geng ni hui qu ba... (I'll spend the night with you ba...) Damn sweet!

Brought her back to the hotel. Showed her around first cos its those new zen type hotels with a really nice atmosphere. Then went back to the room took turns bathing. (Why take turns? Cos we felt shy lol... wasn't really intending to bonk her serious!). She bathed and came out in a towel, sibei hot. Got into bed with me and complained that the towel wet and cold so took it off and cuddled me with a layer of sheets wrapped about her. She was so shy and coy i felt like first time with gf again ar... Chatted for an hour or so in the dark, then started to kiss. She didn't touch my sensitive parts and neither did i. All we did was stroke each other's face, arms, back... and lots of frenching. Noticed that she always cheek to cheek and inhale deeply. Thought only thais traditionally do that? Anyway i returned the favour haha... Took about another half an hour before i started to fondle her breasts. Think they're fake, but whatever, i don't care haha... looks perfect on her. Started licking her nipples and really turned on by her moaning. Checked her moisture level, hwah super wet and ready!

What happened next was normal missionary. Didn't bother to have pattern cos was really tired, already 5am man! Just enjoying the feeling of being inside her and the feeling of her hugging me tightly. We fell asleep thereafter all the way till noon, kenna waken by hotel staff asking if i extending my stay lol... Quickly dressed up and left. Held hands with her all the way till sent her home. Stuffed some cash into her hands before she left and she looked so surprised, kept pushing it back, but i insisted. The more i give her, the less she has to work ba... Dunno...

Anyway it felt so different with her. Totally unlike the FLs or China WL or even Thai girls... Really GF feeling. Sigh... too bad i'm not established enough to have any long term relationship with her...

Any guys had the same experience? If all or most Viet girls are like her, i think i'll marry one ar... Simply can't get her out of my mind. Btw i'm not some little boy first time get laid. Seriously, even local girls never attract me so much...

Age: 27 (Can see she's aging le, some wrinkles when she laughs, but i love her smile and those laugh lines ar...)

Looks: 8/10 (i find her really really attractive has FFX's Yuna's windblown hair!)

Body: 34C-24-35 (Very very hourglass... although fake boobs)

Bj/BBBK: NIL (Didn't ask for any)

FJ: 5/10 (If you just consider the act itself cos i'm doing all the work)
10/10 (If consider the Gf feeling... for me...)

RTV: Yes! (Not RTF, is Return to Visit ^^ Whatever happens after visit happens... i just wanna see her again~)

Price: NA (To me she's not FL, i want to believe we both had that attraction and feeling...)

l3atu
05-04-2005, 01:03 PM
It always seems the case. Foreign gals tends to give us those more 'GF' feelings than local SG gals ? I really dunno how to describe, but when I see a pretty SG gal and a Indonesia / Vietnamese average looking gal standing side by side, I would be attracted to the latter. Dun really know wat puts me off the SG gal. Maybe its the way she looks at me... :(

warresg
05-04-2005, 01:17 PM
Ok hope no zaps for starting thread / contributing to thread again. Getting kinda demoralised liao. Pls up points instead!

Just wanna share my experience last weekend. Was feeling bored so got a hotel room to stay.......

Anyway it felt so different with her. Totally unlike the FLs or China WL or even Thai girls... Really GF feeling. Sigh... too bad i'm not established enough to have any long term relationship with her...

Then how about the maid now? :D
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=33360

ol'coyote
06-04-2005, 05:58 PM
ahh...tis old wolf oso kena smitten by a viet gal...
recently went wif some kakis to ktv...
met her...and now we now macham lovers...
sms and email exchanges everyday...
siow liow...hp bill sure shoot up for the overseas sms-es...
ahh...viet gals are really the perfect match for sgp guys...
obliging...sincere (when they realy into you)...demure...
hiaz...compared to most sgp ladies...

meng
06-04-2005, 06:00 PM

Si meh....of course lah....YOU BIG WOLF mah :D

japboy
06-04-2005, 06:22 PM
usual tactics... rem she's a WL~!... so she got 2 hug n kiss guys in front n behind u....

well, if u r smitten... jz enjoy in it for a while before giving up... find that they do not offer much good service.... anyway, some stuff frm experience which i hope u dun feel offended. enjoy~! :D

oxilary
06-04-2005, 06:35 PM
take care and gd luck! :)

Cheri_Popper
06-04-2005, 07:44 PM
Just be careful on the thin line you are threading.

Sha_Gua75
06-04-2005, 07:52 PM
but i think the male ego would tell itself that she's only doing it cos its her job, but her heart lies with me lol...

Good luck to you......on Viet Girl..... :o

MoonBlaze
06-04-2005, 09:33 PM
Yea i think it might be weird to see her hugging other guys, but i think the male ego would tell itself that she's only doing it cos its her job, but her heart lies with me lol... The truth might very be that she's "involved" with a dozen other guys at the same time heh. But still...
Enjoy while you can....just remember you are dealing with Vietnamese RoSe....handle with care...the thorns pack a deadly sting.. :)

OceanEleven
06-04-2005, 09:43 PM
Enjoy while you can....just remember you are dealing with Vietnamese RoSe....handle with care...the thorns pack a deadly sting.. :)
Speaking from experience or taken a page from a book? :D

blue_swatch
06-04-2005, 10:09 PM
anything viet interests me because my gf is a viet but no shes not a WL.

I can understand why u r so smitten by her as same goes for me. I can be very angry with her but will not be angry for long as i do love her too much. Loyal, demure and takes good care of you, viet girls are simply a very good catch. So good luck :)

Leeson
07-04-2005, 01:21 AM

welcome to the club :)

plman2002
07-04-2005, 09:16 AM
Look left right centre behind or all directions while u threading the line with her.
Pull yr handbrake when danger lies ahead and park yr vehicle aside.
When this happen, you will find that she treat you like transparent.
kekeke :D

sexlover
07-04-2005, 12:00 PM
Look left right centre behind or all directions while u threading the line with her.
Pull yr handbrake when danger lies ahead and park yr vehicle aside.
When this happen, you will find that she treat you like transparent.
kekeke

Hahaha Long time no see, sound like a pro already ahhhh :D

plman2002
07-04-2005, 01:24 PM
Hahaha Long time no see, sound like a pro already ahhhh :D

yo bro,
still poking balls in 51 regularly ah.
no lah, just speaking abt experience onli mah.
still cannot compare iwth JPK n Lament lah.
They are the pros. kekeke

Sha_Gua75
07-04-2005, 07:59 PM
how big your handbrake also kanna accident one...... :D

sexlover
08-04-2005, 12:33 AM
yo bro,
still poking balls in 51 regularly ah.
still cannot compare iwth JPK n Lament lah.

Yap, still poking......

Just came back from 51 and met Lament there,,,, he also convert liao,,,, now is invading China :D

cummy
08-04-2005, 12:35 AM
how big your handbrake also kanna accident one...... :D

Then use the Malaysia system : "TOUCH N GO" :D

japboy
08-04-2005, 10:15 AM
Just came back from 51 and met Lament there,,,, he also convert liao,,,, now is invading China

hahahah... have not seen u there for a while... wat happened? u oso invading china as well???... :D

still cannot compare with JPK n Lament lah.

nbzzzz.... dun anyhow say leh..... wat pros?... i'm a newbie there hor~! :D

lawry
08-04-2005, 10:22 AM
hahahah... have not seen u there for a while... wat happened? u oso invading china as well???... :D

nbzzzz.... dun anyhow say leh..... wat pros?... i'm a newbie there hor~! :D
lament king of viets.

Japboy = PRINCE OF VIETS!!!

Ashita
17-04-2005, 09:12 AM
fggn

Thot i share my new experience in the viet zone.
Reactivated myself after a 2 year hiatus and decided to check out the KTV scene again. In the past was a "regular" and known to be particular in some ways. :-)
Anyway went down to one low key place and in walks this tall short hair nubile woman. Looks alot like PRC but learnt she's viet. Had a low key evening with her . She's all nice and cuddling up to me. Real GF type treatment. ( i dun believe in paying for bonks so no FR)
Sent her home and for the next 3 nites we were out like GF and BF. Had a great time holding hands , hugging, walkin by the beach. Real romantic sort of stuff. But the friendship also was very good. Made me think how come i never feel this way or do things like that with sg gals. ( shopping, fine dining etc...u bros know what m talkin abt)
Grew to really like her. But the usual money issue came up but mind u she never asked for help. Gathered the situation frm her stories.
Without her askin I offered to help. No worries....
Shockin as it may seem she did not want to take it up.
But we continued to coomunicate like close frds....smsing and calls.

agree with bros here that some viet gals may be more suitable for sg guys.
None of that 'god's gift to man kind" , ' m too hot " attitude frm sggals.

Well gonna leave that situation alone for now. M now hooked up with 2 PRcs
willing to fill my time for me.

Hope all bros had a roaring cheonging weekend. I was plastered for fri n sat.