PDA

View Full Version : Looking for nudists to engage in nude activities.

boycocktiantian
12-02-2013, 12:15 PM
I'm a nudist. I see the naked human body as a form of natural art. Thus, I always try to maintain my good skin from head to toe.

If you have a place conducive for nude activity together, please pm me or send an email to [email protected] so that I can try to arrange one. :)

Note: Sex is optional.

By the way, I'm a local Chinese Male. Am straight.

boycocktiantian
13-02-2013, 04:22 PM
Not that hard.

I'm always naked in my own room. Also, has been sleeping in the buff for quite a number of years already. When I go to the beach, sometimes I wear gstring or thong but has to be mindful of people around me.

So now I'm looking for more places to do normal activities in the nude. Like watching shows on a couch, play video or card games, or just simple chit chat, etc.

Madigras
14-02-2013, 12:16 PM
Hi Bro,

I always think there is a thin line between nude in public and expose in public...but then come to think of it, being nude (nudity) and showing off your body (exhibitionist) isnt that much difference. What do you think?

Cheers

boycocktiantian
14-02-2013, 12:29 PM
It's the setting. If people around are also nude, then there's no problem. ;)

Escargots
14-02-2013, 12:44 PM
I'm worry that you are a GAY :)

boycocktiantian
14-02-2013, 03:15 PM
I definitely NOT a gay. ;)

But where's the link ? :confused:

flowbow
14-02-2013, 03:37 PM
So if I'm a guy, and I PM you and say "hey I don't mind, let's watch movies nude on your couch together", that's ok with you? :confused:

boycocktiantian
14-02-2013, 03:45 PM
First, I'll ask if you are straight.

blakejohnson
15-02-2013, 01:01 AM
Rare chance of a girl agreeing to it bro. I wanna try nude photography with girls , but nv did try to ask as 99% of the gers wld not b willing. So i just kept it as a fantasy.