PDA

View Full Version : Young Love

Starry1314
12-02-2013, 05:27 AM
Hi, I'm a new member so I don't know whether my thread would be posted, but here goes. This is about me and my boyfriend~

So, years ago I was in secondary school and I liked this guy, let's call him H. Basically I was crushing on him for a really really long time, but I was friendzoned because I'm not the prettiest rose in the garden, simply put, I'm ugly as fuck LOL. Also because he shy la :X
So, I confessed and got rejected for like everyday(yes I very houlianpi go tell him i like him everyday) and we were in a very... ambiguous stage? As teenagers, we were horny as fuck(raging hormones?).

One day, I was in the CCA room when our teacher released us early, it was during holidays so not much people were in school. I followed him to his class as he wanted to pick up some holiday assignments.

niccck
12-02-2013, 01:48 PM
welcome another mei mei to sammyboy forum =)
pitching tent here

bigmannow
12-02-2013, 01:58 PM
camping here too:)
Happy CNY to all

cunnilinguslove
12-02-2013, 02:14 PM
I'm new too ... welcome :)

gotnotime
12-02-2013, 09:02 PM
Welcome to another female writer in SBF :D

Starry1314
12-02-2013, 09:16 PM
Hi guys, sorry for the awkward cut in the story, could only post 1000 characters apparently.

He was packing his books into his bag when I "accidentally" hit his penis. *I had this habit since I knew him, and it is to hit his dick whenever possible, but I had bad aiming and always missed for some reason* I then realised he was actually hard.

Being a naughty girl, I began rubbing it through the clothing. It was my first time touching genitals from the opposite sex so I was quite amazed at how hard it was :X And it was kinda long too, to me. (Can feel that it's like from the base to almost his ass like that in his underwear)

I started kissing him and unabashedly stuck my tongue into his mouth >_> I think it was our first time? And he got even harder :3 He also stuck his hand into my bra because our uniform is the button on kind, granting easy access to the chest area. Somehow it felt really good, and I began moaning unconsciously.

Does anyone knows how to get out of moderation?

M.key
12-02-2013, 09:46 PM
Camping for here

Starry1314
13-02-2013, 04:30 AM
Thanks for all the nice comments guys, I'm touched :)

I started rubbing it harder when the door of the classroom got dramatically pushed open! (Imagine our faces!) We withdrew from each other almost immediately & hoped for the best.

It was my CCA friend, he came over for a chat.. Fucking good timing man, dude. Spoil my first hj D: And I was gonna remove his pants & take a look at his dick too. :(

Either way, it was very awkward for us as we didn't expect that to happen. It was worse for him though, imagine having a raging boner and having to pretend things were as per normal, hahaha.

He left after a while.... Good gracious.

I then finished him up & he cummed in his pants(kinda gross HAHA) and we went back home together. More like I was stalking him to his house and then I go home by myself.

Honestly, I felt very happy from the encounter 'cause 1)I wasn't his girlfriend yet, 2) I touched his dick!!!!!!, 3) I kissed him.

TBC

gotnotime
13-02-2013, 07:58 AM
Keep up with the story, and soon you'll be out of moderation :)

Starry1314
14-02-2013, 03:08 AM
Thanks for the advice, I'll be posting maybe after work today... Meeting him later :XXXXX ^_^ PS, we got together 2 years after that encounter and are currently still together <3

GGWL
14-02-2013, 06:25 AM
Waiting for the story to unf

GGWL
14-02-2013, 06:25 AM
Waiting for the story to unfold

Starry1314
19-02-2013, 08:51 PM
Things somehow didn't get awkward for us. As both of us are from the same CCA, we had common breaktimes. My CCA room was in a separate building from the classrooms, and there was a small staircase at the other end of the CCA block which my CCA room was near. There was a door to staircase, and there was once I was chatting with him during break time there.

So most of our CCA mates were in the room and we were at the stairs, the stairs were open air, in the sense that it could be accessed via the lower grounds and people could see us, as the basketball court was just beside the stairs. We were chatting and things got a little... hot.

I hugged him tightly and began kissing him. I could feel his dick hardening as we pressed our bodies together. Fearing the basketball dudes seeing us, he pushed me away. A classmate of him from the ground level saw him, and they began screaming to each other(we were on the 3rd floor only).

To be continued ^_^

letmetellyou
17-11-2013, 01:51 AM
nice story

MrStyleKing
17-11-2013, 02:16 AM
Tent pitched Liao :)

handsomeboy888
17-11-2013, 09:06 AM
Very nice story!

Metalboy
17-11-2013, 09:42 AM
Nice story Sis!!... Its even better when the story is told my a female'z point of view. Looking forward for more.

Putin
17-11-2013, 10:05 AM
Nice camping for more