PDA

View Full Version : do u still want to exchange fb contacts?

terryhehe
11-02-2013, 03:41 AM
Let's face the truth. Most girls are easy fucks.

If u chat up with a girl and they are interested in ur cock, they will wet for u.

If u can't even set the chemistry into sex.then u exchange how many contacts also no use.

Btw it's much easier to go 2nd tier social web exchanging contacts with girls directly than here(with guys) lol.

Whose contact more reliable? A female stranger tell u that's my no. Or a male stranger telling u, that's her no.

Good luck hunting.

jasdude
11-02-2013, 06:29 AM

If u chat up with a girl and they are interested in ur cock, they will wet for u.

If u can't even set the chemistry into sex.then u exchange how many contacts also no use.

Btw it's much easier to go 2nd tier social web exchanging contacts with girls directly than here(with guys) lol.

Whose contact more reliable? A female stranger tell u that's my no. Or a male stranger telling u, that's her no.

Good luck hunting.

SO what are you trying to get at? Gals are easy fucks? or the guys here are barking up the wrong tree?

SexIsPain
11-02-2013, 07:26 AM

Good luck hunting.
I Don't Think Its Like ..

Guy: Hey Wanna Fuck ?
Girl: Sure Okay. When ?
Guy: Now. We Meet At Hotel.

Everyone Has Their Own Mindset.
A Girl Does Not Simply Let You Into Their Pants.

Just Invest Some
Time & Money
See Your Luck :)

skyscrape
12-02-2013, 03:32 AM
Pm me please! Im interested