PDA

View Full Version : Why ???

Sustanon
03-04-2005, 02:27 PM
I can't view the pictures in this section ---> " Pictures of our Sexual Escapades (PRIVATE SECTION) " What do I have to do in order to view them . I am a newbie here please tell me what to do thanks .

sammyboyfor
03-04-2005, 04:28 PM
I can't view the pictures in this section ---> " Pictures of our Sexual Escapades (PRIVATE SECTION) "

Do you have an eyesight problem or a comprehension problem? :confused:

http://www.sammyboy.com/requirements.gif

freedom
03-04-2005, 04:31 PM
boss relax

Radiata
03-04-2005, 04:55 PM
I can't view the pictures in this section ---> " Pictures of our Sexual Escapades (PRIVATE SECTION) " What do I have to do in order to view them . I am a newbie here please tell me what to do thanks .

Hi bro.
I think there's some special requirements to be fufiled before you are able to enter that section.

Its abt posting some 'real' pics...of pretty babes that u bonked b4...

Anyway, all e best!!!

ahpaul25
03-04-2005, 05:10 PM
Wah kaoz....He join Oct 2004, Knn...I Mar 2005...also know what English words is? LOLxxx........... Worse than Newbie........ :D

nakamara
03-04-2005, 08:35 PM
Spend maybe a week reading up everything here b4 you start posting to avoid gettin zapped or flamed

Iwant2fuck
03-04-2005, 09:18 PM
Got to blame the good of this forum lah

Sometime boys like the original poster cum in due to boredom just to read read here and there. Then after a while the other head takes over the thinking functions of the bigger one, hence the ability to read suddenly goes down.

Maybe use picture to communicate the 'no entry' sign easier :p

bully
04-04-2005, 09:37 AM
Got to blame the good of this forum lah

Sometime boys like the original poster cum in due to boredom just to read read here and there. Then after a while the other head takes over the thinking functions of the bigger one, hence the ability to read suddenly goes down.

Maybe use picture to communicate the 'no entry' sign easier :p

Or maybe he is colour blind. Should use flashing words instead to catch his attention. If that fails too, audio gotta be included... :p

meng
04-04-2005, 09:45 AM
Maybe he test test water mah :rolleyes: