PDA

View Full Version : Tampines

Private Ryan
03-04-2005, 12:36 PM
went over b825 to look for the pink joint. it seems to be closed for a few days already. called the number advertised, no response. decided to have a look around and found another advertised phone number. someone picked up and came to open door. i went up and fuh! the place is hot and air con not turn on yet! only saw 2 aunties and i flee asap!!! give excuse go makan...

almost gave up hope... surveying the area and had a cup of coffee. on my way to car, saw a suspicious looking back door, just like the pink joint style but different colour, wink wink! door was closed, i knocked, no answer. so, just open the door and went up the stairs. greeted with a lady in late 20s. but was told another lady will massage for me, i guessing early 30s. the rest you all should know...

stats:
body - slim type
boobs - 36b/c (super)
damage - 30 entry + 40 hj

just to note: her massage is so so, but hj is very good. not those wank away style, more like jua gen a bit and when cum, could kena tight cramps. very accomodating and nice lady. she wearing Gstring and super turn me on. she offered fj for 80 but i lack of cash atm. settled for hj and darn happy with overall service!

not giving too much details because afraid kena raid and closed down, just like the pink joint!!!

Wei Xiao Bao
03-04-2005, 01:03 PM
stats:
body - slim type
boobs - 36b/c (super)
damage - 30 entry + 40 hj

just to note: her massage is so so, but hj is very good. not those wank away style, more like jua gen a bit and when cum, could kena tight cramps. very accomodating and nice lady. she wearing Gstring and super turn me on. she offered fj for 80 but i lack of cash atm. settled for hj and darn happy with overall service!

not giving too much details because afraid kena raid and closed down, just like the pink joint!!![/QUOTE]

Bro, can pm me the add? tks in advance

Private Ryan
04-04-2005, 08:24 PM
dont think giving direct instruction is advisable these days. the pink shop kena closed down already.
but it's very easy to find. tips, it's around the same area as where the pink shop was. like i said in my previous post, only different colour. wink wink...
quite impossible to miss it, but the day i went, it was pretty low key. just one medium size sign board and that's it. no phone number, door was closed.
just pm me if you need to know the secret colour... ;)

PageUp
10-04-2005, 02:11 AM
wasn't actually sure where is blk 825 but jus the other late afternoon/evening,drove some girls colleagues over to that area to but some stuff from the Big Bookshop.so parked car in open air car park & told them I'll wait in car while they get the stuff (save on parking). while yakking on the mobile & happen to look up & survey the back of the shophouses around there,saw a girl standing at the side of the kitchen window on the 2nd floor directly opp. my car looking out,looks like on the phone or something.window has this big sheet of white cloth covering it.quite chio looking chinese, 20+,long blonde tinted hair & definitely big boobs.when she saw me looking at her, she waved at me & asking me to come up.it was only then that I realised that this could be THE SHOP that quite a few bros here are talking abt.looking down to the entrance, its was only than that I saw a sign board above the door (how could I've missed it)-u couldn't missed it-has a 'fruit' name in it.will check it out one of these days......

Sypnotic
28-04-2005, 12:22 PM
Dear Bros

Just to relate an encounter yesterday when i visit this spot. Went in and warm reception by the girl name B*** B***. Op for mo sha and 1hr at 30 cos mo sha foc. SOP rubba rubba and golden q pop out. BBBJ n massage at total 100. B4 start heard this commotion outside. Well, damn another patron visited this spot and op for FJ when he DON'T have THE MONEY and nv inform the girl!!! The girl who serve him obviously didn't allow him to go and such. Asking him to go atm to draw and pay up. He insist he dun have the money. wtf... an arguement broke out and phone calls were made to the POLICE when I was still inside. sian 1/2 so no mood to do anything. Dear fellow samsters, wat a stupid visitor, there is no free lunch in this world. Places of interest like this esp in the neighbourhood area whereby access is easy doesn't come easy. Having a FJ without paying and getting the "law" to involve. Damn disgraceful. Simple theory, no money no play... Just DIY yourself.

KaZukihito
28-04-2005, 06:18 PM
Not to sabo threatstarter ... Actually there is a threat for this already ... I think you betta change or ask for forgiven if not the bomb shell will drop soon ... Good luck

Sypnotic
29-04-2005, 01:27 AM
btw r u sure the police come anot... hopping u not <big hole> us!

u should know not sex transaction is allow bro...

called police is a stupid act for the guy, the shop(closed down n fine)n the ger..kick back if(prc)......

Got <big hole> anot the bros here will know lah... aeroplane nvr bomb him aR?

Confirm + guaranteed... damn that bugger... well i was there near closing time so I nv even get to do special and balek kampong already and the girls also change and went off. i mean dun say sex... even caught doing hj/bj or any other obscene stuff will also get kanna one. Well i seriously heard him called the police... anyway he is just being stupid...

azzazel80
07-05-2005, 06:32 PM
My brother just witnessed the action by policemen on Wednesday evening when they were having dinner at B826.

Ihateu
13-05-2005, 06:04 PM
Last Tuesday went to this B284 massage for the 1st time to see see what is inside. I walk up the stairs and got greeted by a lady in her late 20s. I decided to have a massage since i'm already inside. I got the lady who greeted me earlier since she is the only slim 1 among the others. We went into the cubicle, mattress lying on the floor, i took off everything and went for a bath before she went on to massage me. After the massage the golden qns came and i opt for FJ. She went to get the condom and the thing starts. I carress her cup B breasts brown raisins and mildly suck it for a min then the real action begins. She moan but i can't feel she is wet. After a few mins i told her to HJ me since i can't eject out. Her HJ was very sensual and less than 3 mins i shoot out like machine gun. Then i went to bath again. After dressing up she lead me out to the stairs followed by a kiss on my cheek. What a GF feeling! Before i step down the stair i saw another petite lady looks like early 20s and very sweet looking.

Name: W**W**
Face: not bad & smooth skin
Body: Slim and 1.7m tall
Boob: B
HJ: 9/10 (too sensual i just love it)
BJ: n/a
FJ: 4/10 (She told me my didi too big)
RTF: no

I don't want to go into com sex anymore as after reading the sexual health issues recently i realized alot of things! I'm still young and don't want to destroy my life. But anyway uncles and bros, pls always wear caps to protect yourself against nasty virus and may be sunburns!

Da Vinci Code
14-05-2005, 01:36 AM
My friends saw it too