PDA

View Full Version : Munchkin need uncommited companion :)

Munchkinbag
08-02-2013, 08:28 PM
I am sure there're tons of brothers out there in this same scenario. It is about workplace, office romance partners and the need to get distraction out of own office.

I am a married man, with needs which my wife cannot really help much on. She is a great wife except when it comes to the bed part, and I definitely intend to stay with her. but this is driving a lot of my sex drive attention to office... I need to get my female colleagues out of my mind and so i will not get involved in office romance problems! Save me please! :(

I am searching for a gal who is interested in casual meet ups maybe for coffees or small secret romance dates, someone whom I can hug and not worry about commitment. If we click, of course more activities hopefully :)

Anyone? Pm me please. :)

PPGirl
09-02-2013, 10:50 AM
save u? ppl really come up with different reasons to search for Fb LoLz

do u need to go some counselling centers to save u? ;)

Benong1975
09-02-2013, 10:55 AM
y DUN u bring ye wife go for a swing,can let u enjoy n help ur wife aso

Munchkinbag
09-02-2013, 04:20 PM
She find everything disgusting leh... This dirty, that wrong, those gross.

I will only spoil all party if I bring her anywhere. Haha.

Munchkinbag
09-02-2013, 04:27 PM
save u? ppl really come up with different reasons to search for Fb LoLz

do u need to go some counselling centers to save u? ;)

Yea maybe I need counseling. haha.

Although I am a bit humji too, it took me a while to write this thread leh. :p

BUT my di di say this is the better road to take compared to seeing a lady counsellor talk while I oogle at her and yet cannot touch. See cannot touch feeling is shitty. ^^

DemonicSS
09-02-2013, 06:32 PM
Actually.. I think your wife has been brought up in an environment (especially the family) that protrays sex a bad and dirty word... I've seen it before in some of my friends that I do know of... No idea how to solve it though... maybe you can do some "Inception" on her...lol...

Good luck finding a FB... Cheers

iScrew
10-02-2013, 03:24 AM
Eh humji, you need to speak to your wife about your needs before you fucked up your marriage.

xenocacia
10-02-2013, 03:57 AM
Sure doesn't sound like an enviable situation... but sorry, can't help you. Hope you work things out one way or another soon. :)

ch1818
10-02-2013, 07:21 AM
Seem like a common issue for many....
Just go for FL lah, pay a bit and resolve all :P

paulfrank
10-02-2013, 01:03 PM
Its better to go for FL and pay and get it done. Fbs relationship runs a risk of emotional attachment especially if one is married. Imagine falling in love with your fb....or worse...your fb falling in love with you and decided to win your love. I know of someone whose fb fall in love with him. But my friend is married and rejected her. Hence she told him this: If i cant get your love, i will make sure your wife cant get it either. And procced to tell his wife everything. :eek:
The last i heard of my friend is he is divorced. So TS, if you still love your wife do reconsider. Happy New Year. HUAT!!!

alan0338
10-02-2013, 09:22 PM
BUT my di di say this is the better road to take compared to seeing a lady counsellor talk while I oogle at her and yet cannot touch. See cannot touch feeling is shitty. ^^

then u should try to get a guy counsellor see wat ur di di say... :D