PDA

View Full Version : Sillypore men like to eat CB ?

HuiGe3387
02-04-2005, 10:33 AM
I have met a PRC who commented that we Sillypore men like to eat CB. The PRC made this conclusion after consultation with her other WL and FL "colleagues" that we Sillypore men are not afraid of STD or HIV ? Do we ?

ADNMAN
02-04-2005, 10:41 AM
The PRC made this conclusion after consultation with her other WL and FL "colleagues"
Many people like BBBJ and risk involved in eating CB is similar to BBBJ. So, if CB is clean enough and not smelly, quite some of us would like to go for eating CB.

diesel
02-04-2005, 10:47 AM
Eating CB is to create the sex-mood for the female partner. Once the lady has achieved her sexual excitement state, she will anticipate and engross in sexual intercourse. Agree? :)

gam3r
02-04-2005, 10:49 AM
Eating CB is to create the sex-mood for the female. Once the lady is at the sexual excitement state, she will anticipate and engross in sexual intercourse. Agree? :)

absolutely. but for me. i will nvr eat a cb of a pros.. tmd u nvr noes how mani dick she got it in b4 u.. and she mayb abit dirty oso la.. so i tink the best cb to suck is ur own wifes one.. guaranteed clean and fragrant.. slurp slurp..

HuiGe3387
02-04-2005, 10:50 AM
Eating CB is to create the sex-mood for the female. Once the lady is at the sexual excitement state, she will anticipate and engross in sexual intercourse. Agree? :)
I tell u the PRCs do like it. PRC gers commented Sillypore men very GIB. Suspect their own PRC men not very good to create the mood, imagine they just pump and shoot w/o making them song. :D

diesel
02-04-2005, 10:57 AM
absolutely. but for me. i will nvr eat a cb of a pros.. tmd u nvr noes how mani dick she got it in b4 u.. and she mayb abit dirty oso la.. so i tink the best cb to suck is ur own wifes one.. guaranteed clean and fragrant.. slurp slurp..Ya...I fully agree with you that (own; married) wife is the best. Provided wife must be "loyalty" to husband. :)

Some people eat the CB of pros because they have already paid and must have the benefit of cunt licking beside fj mah. :p

peachie122005
02-04-2005, 11:04 AM
Eating CB is to create the sex-mood for the female partner. Once the lady has achieved her sexual excitement state, she will anticipate and engross in sexual intercourse. Agree?
Totally agree wif u bro diesel.. Once u make them song they become super horny.. :D I juz luv eatin cunt n make gers song.. Makes me high when c them song.. Its part of sex, if u skip this part then e whole process is nt fully completed mah.. Only we guys song n they nv song, nt fair rite.. Anyway, happi bonkin bros!! Eat more cunts, gd 4 body!! :p

diesel
02-04-2005, 11:05 AM
I tell u the PRCs do like it. PRC gers commented Sillypore men very GIB. Suspect their own PRC men not very good to create the mood, imagine they just pump and shoot w/o making them song. :DPRCs are ladies mah...They wanted to be gentle in bed than like taming animal in the zoo.

It could be true of what you commented that PRC men do not create bed mood such as cunt licking foreplay. I read from a piece of news article that those countrymen really do not know how to conduct foreplay. These men will start pumping when get excited.

HuiGe3387
02-04-2005, 11:06 AM
absolutely. but for me. i will nvr eat a cb of a pros.. tmd u nvr noes how mani dick she got it in b4 u.. and she mayb abit dirty oso la.. so i tink the best cb to suck is ur own wifes one.. guaranteed clean and fragrant.. slurp slurp..
I will never eat a professional's CB. Think it is better to have a regular sex partner, eg gf or "bao" a gal so that the CB is exclusive for eating, bonking, etc. :p

gam3r
02-04-2005, 11:09 AM
I will never eat a professional's CB. Think it is better to have a regular sex partner, eg gf or "bao" a gal so that the CB is exclusive for eating, bonking, etc. :p

liew.. u nvr noes dat if the gal still fcuk ard when u bao her lor.. lol.. she can still do free lance right? scully u suck her cb den got sperm dripping out.. lolx.. er xin

gam3r
02-04-2005, 11:10 AM
wads so good abt eating cb aniwae.. i nvr try b4.. lolx.. my ex dun wan bj me den i dun wan eat her cb.. lolx.. juz pump pump pump..

diesel
02-04-2005, 11:13 AM
Totally agree wif u bro diesel.. Once u make them song they become super horny.. :D I juz luv eatin cunt n make gers song.. Makes me high when c them song.. Its part of sex, if u skip this part then e whole process is nt fully completed mah.. Only we guys song n they nv song, nt fair rite.. Anyway, happi bonkin bros!! Eat more cunts, gd 4 body!! Wah liew eh....expert siah... Good to know that you already mastered, understood and applied the techniques of cunnilingus foreplay.

Making girl horny and 'gian' first and at the same time man enjoys. Whole process must complete then got achievement. ;)

HuiGe3387
02-04-2005, 11:13 AM
wads so good abt eating cb aniwae.. i nvr try b4.. lolx.. my ex dun wan bj me den i dun wan eat her cb.. lolx.. juz pump pump pump..
You missing out a lot bro ...

gam3r
02-04-2005, 11:14 AM
You missing out a lot bro ...

yah lor.. sian.. hmm wait for my next relationship or fling bah..

diesel
02-04-2005, 11:16 AM
I will never eat a professional's CB. Think it is better to have a regular sex partner, eg gf or "bao" a gal so that the CB is exclusive for eating, bonking, etc. :pYour concept want to practise hygiene. Clean mah...dio boh? Value for money correct? :D

Ronaldo
02-04-2005, 11:20 AM
Ya...I fully agree with you that (own; married) wife is the best. Provided wife must be "loyalty" to husband. :)

Some people eat the CB of pros because they have already paid and must have the benefit of cunt licking beside fj mah. :p

Well on contrary to what people said that WL CB is unclean, I would think those non WL will be of more risk. Think about it, they know they are working in this line, and they WILL be taking in more dicks than any other girl, they will take better care of their personal hygiene and all..

For those ONS, or sometimes even KTV who dont often fuck, they care less about their CB cos they feel that they are safe.

Like us who cheong, we know we cheong, we wear condom, clean our dick head, make sure there is no exceessive fluid exchange. We cheong safely but surely. Others might go raw and all saying there is love in the session and such, bringing all the risks to him.

But of course licking of CB of a WL is purely selective for me. If it looks good and healthy with not many folds, I will do it. It creates more passion during love making rather than just a transaction. I like when I do them high and wet. I will proceed to go take a shower, watch TV and even check email. You can feel yourself being raped as they chase after your dick.. Hahaha.. Some little thrill I enjoy...

Just my view though..

HuiGe3387
02-04-2005, 11:23 AM
liew.. u nvr noes dat if the gal still fcuk ard when u bao her lor.. lol.. she can still do free lance right? scully u suck her cb den got sperm dripping out.. lolx.. er xin

if that happens then i will change lor.

HuiGe3387
02-04-2005, 11:26 AM
Your concept want to practise hygiene. Clean mah...dio boh? Value for money correct? :D
I use to bao a student. I only eat after she took a HIV test. Safety First !! :)

diesel
02-04-2005, 11:42 AM
Well on contrary to what people said that WL CB is unclean, I would think those non WL will be of more risk. Think about it, they know they are working in this line, and they WILL be taking in more dicks than any other girl, they will take better care of their personal hygiene and all..

For those ONS, or sometimes even KTV who dont often fuck, they care less about their CB cos they feel that they are safe.

Like us who cheong, we know we cheong, we wear condom, clean our dick head, make sure there is no exceessive fluid exchange. We cheong safely but surely. Others might go raw and all saying there is love in the session and such, bringing all the risks to him.

But of course licking of CB of a WL is purely selective for me. If it looks good and healthy with not many folds, I will do it. It creates more passion during love making rather than just a transaction. I like when I do them high and wet. I will proceed to go take a shower, watch TV and even check email. You can feel yourself being raped as they chase after your dick.. Hahaha.. Some little thrill I enjoy...You have your own opinions. People always enjoy and will choose a piece of close meat (wife, girlfriend & etc.) than a strange meat (WL, FL & etc). Can't be helped. :(

The undenying fact could be these close meat enjoys sexual excitement with their man much more than strange meat who are doing businesses. :p So, men also like to play their role in return giving sexual satisfication for their own close woman mah...

HuiGe3387
02-04-2005, 11:48 AM
You have your own opinions. People always enjoy and will choose a piece of close meat (wife, girlfriend & etc.) than a strange meat (WL, FL & etc). Can't be helped.

The undenying fact could be these close meat enjoys sexual excitement with their man much more than strange meat who are doing businesses.
Bro I find your association of the CB with meat very amusing. I would associate it with oyster. Can eat raw with tobasco, lemon, chilli, .... :D

nakamara
02-04-2005, 11:58 AM
Bro I find your association of the CB with meat very amusing. I would associate it with oyster. Can eat raw with tobasco, lemon, chilli, .... :D

you try putting tobasco on your gf cb see she'll smack your face or not...hahaha :D

IAMGOD
02-04-2005, 12:04 PM
wow bro i cant stop laughing after reading this thread.. Well done bro.. i never thought of it..:D

I have met a PRC who commented that we Sillypore men like to eat CB. The PRC made this conclusion after consultation with her other WL and FL "colleagues" that we Sillypore men are not afraid of STD or HIV ? Do we ?

diesel
02-04-2005, 12:12 PM
Bro I find your association of the CB with meat very amusing. I would associate it with oyster. Can eat raw with tobasco, lemon, chilli, .... :DHohoho...oyster is meat, meat also oyster .... "xsiuo-saung" mah. :p

nakamara
02-04-2005, 12:15 PM
Hohoho...oyster is meat, meat also oyster .... "xsiuo-saung" mah. :p

wah...your hokkien hanyu pinyin very powderful...can see that u made a good effort to spell correctly...haha...is "sio siang" la :D no offense ah

diesel
02-04-2005, 12:16 PM
you try putting tobasco on your gf cb see she'll smack your face or not...hahaha :DSome women no objection to this leh. It is a kind of fetish for both man and woman to enjoy. Some men like putting ketchup or mayonese on CB and take their time to taste. :D

newyorker88
02-04-2005, 12:17 PM
Bro I find your association of the CB with meat very amusing. I would associate it with oyster. Can eat raw with tobasco, lemon, chilli, ....

I tried with a tomato. Rub it on my GF and lick and suck. Dont care about the smell then. She goes crazy over it. Tryed with beer, not too bad either, but never with chili or lemon. It makes their skin too sensative.

Good DAy :D

nakamara
02-04-2005, 12:17 PM
Some women no objection to this leh. It is a kind of fetish for both man and woman to enjoy. Some men like putting ketchup or mayonese on CB and take their time to taste. :D

maybe u can try liao den write FR? tobasco will burn her cb la...i suggest u try putting on your dick first to see how it feels...haha

diesel
02-04-2005, 12:22 PM
wah...your hokkien hanyu pinyin very powderful...can see that u made a good effort to spell correctly...haha...is "sio siang" la no offense ahHohoho...'gaum siah' for your compliment to my spelling. Sometimes, I spot other samsters' Hokkien spelling mistake, I dare not to pin-point. :(

Must practise then make perfect mah. ;)

diesel
02-04-2005, 12:25 PM
I tried with a tomato. Rub it on my GF and lick and suck. Dont care about the smell then. She goes crazy over it. Tryed with beer, not too bad either, but never with chili or lemon. It makes their skin too sensative. See...at least newyorker88 uwoo try mah. A big applause for his frankliness.

nakamara
02-04-2005, 12:26 PM
Hohoho...'gaum siah' for your compliment to my spelling. Sometimes, I spot other samsters' Hokkien spelling mistake, I dare not to pin-point.

Must practise then make perfect mah.

mian gam sia wa la...jit dao long zhong si hia di lai eh! na si li kua tio pat lang spelling sia sar lar...kar kar gong...buay yao kin eh...bo kong e lang an chua o eh hiao? :confused: know wad i talking? haha

diesel
02-04-2005, 12:27 PM
maybe u can try liao den write FR? tobasco will burn her cb la...i suggest u try putting on your dick first to see how it feels...hahaYou make personal attack ar? Ehhh..apa lah..I never said put tobasco sauce. You misread liao.

Ronaldo
02-04-2005, 12:28 PM
I tried with a tomato. Rub it on my GF and lick and suck. Dont care about the smell then. She goes crazy over it. Tryed with beer, not too bad either, but never with chili or lemon. It makes their skin too sensative.

Good DAy :D

Tried with Haagen Daaz ice-cream Strawberry one.. Hehehhee...
But later must clean it up...
Had my BBBJ with ice-cream then after...
Shiok!!!

Btw, thanks for the rep...

nakamara
02-04-2005, 12:29 PM
You make personal attack ar? Ehhh..apa lah..I never said put tobasco sauce. You misread liao.

eh where got personal attack bro? suggestions only ma...haha anyway i love to tcss a lot la dun mind me being crappy sometimes...sry if offended u :o

diesel
02-04-2005, 12:31 PM
mian gam sia wa la...jit dao long zhong si hia di lai eh! na si li kua tio pat lang spelling sia sar lar...kar kar gong...buay yao kin eh...bo kong e lang an chua o eh hiao? :confused: know wad i talking? hahaYah..fully understood. I know what you meant. Not all brothers will give face one. Straight away tell them hor, wait you should know lah. I rather laugh off my seats than pouring out to shame others. Dtioh-boh?

Ronaldo
02-04-2005, 12:33 PM
You make personal attack ar? Ehhh..apa lah..I never said put tobasco sauce. You misread liao.

And I tot you did... hehehe...

Up you!

Have a good weekend!
:D

nakamara
02-04-2005, 12:36 PM
Yah..fully understood. I know what you meant. Not all brothers will give face one. Straight away tell them hor, wait you should know lah. I rather laugh off my seats than pouring out to shame others. Dtioh-boh?

haha be decisive la...not need use both D & T for "Dtioh-boh"...use T enuff...tio la...some ah...really damn xiao qi and niao 1...i also bo dai bo ji kena minus pts & rep pts...Tamade... :mad:

eh Ronaldo...up him bo up me? I'm his hanyu pinyin teacher after all man! :D

diesel
02-04-2005, 12:37 PM
Tried with Haagen Daaz ice-cream Strawberry one.. Hehehhee... But later must clean it up...
Shiok!!! Hoho...this one lagi interesting...ice-cream somemore. Seemed like getting more and more interesting. So long, women don't mind and enjoy at the same time that will bring excitement to both of them can liao.

diesel
02-04-2005, 12:42 PM
haha be decisive la...not need use both D & T for "Dtioh-boh"...use T enuff...tio la...some ah...really damn xiao qi and niao 1...i also bo dai bo ji kena minus pts & rep pts...Tamade... :mad:

eh Ronaldo...up him bo up me? I'm his hanyu pinyin teacher after all man! :DWordings plus spellings must be zjun-zjun mah. Hokkien mustn't go wrong. Wait people laugh.

nakamara
02-04-2005, 12:44 PM
Wordings plus spellings must be zjun-zjun mah. Hokkien mustn't go wrong. Wait people laugh.

wah...teach u until vomit blood...is zun zun or zhun zhun la...btw the person in your avatar can't be you yeah...? :eek:

i'mscrewed
02-04-2005, 12:48 PM
I use to bao a student. I only eat after she took a HIV test. Safety First !! :)

Wow...How much did you spend on 'keeping' her? What were the maintenance fees? How did you get into this relationship??? Its very interesting man...please share!! :D

diesel
02-04-2005, 01:05 PM
wah...teach u until vomit blood...is zun zun or zhun zhun la...btw the person in your avatar can't be you yeah...? No need to vomit blood lah.

Lots of people ask me the same question. Only a few samsters had ever seen me. Let it be a mystery or till one day you see me, you will know liao. :cool:

By the way, any comment of the avatar? :rolleyes:

diesel
02-04-2005, 01:08 PM
Wow...How much did you spend on 'keeping' her? What were the maintenance fees? How did you get into this relationship??? Its very interesting man...please share!! I think 'tarr bao' doesn't come cheap. Must foot for everything including kotex, tampax and etc. :D

nakamara
02-04-2005, 01:11 PM
No need to vomit blood lah.

Lots of people ask me the same question. Only a few samsters had ever seen me. Let it be a mystery or till one day you see me, you will know liao.

By the way, any comment of the avatar?

since hear u lidat say liao...muz be you la...bloody hell i can't even get half off that man...i'm juz a lazy boozing fat slob...any idea how to get rid of beer belly but continue to drink 4 days a wk? :confused:

HuiGe3387
02-04-2005, 06:09 PM
Wow...How much did you spend on 'keeping' her? What were the maintenance fees? How did you get into this relationship??? Its very interesting man...please share!! :D
Up me and I pm u the details. :D

HuiGe3387
02-04-2005, 06:12 PM
Tried with Haagen Daaz ice-cream Strawberry one.. Hehehhee...
But later must clean it up...
Shiok!!!

Btw, thanks for the rep...
Wah lau u good lah use ice cream. I only use Evian cold water kiss the mei mei until my gf wriggle in bed crying for mother.

HuiGe3387
02-04-2005, 06:15 PM
you try putting tobasco on your gf cb see she'll smack your face or not...hahaha :D
You tried squeezing lemon and tobasco onto live oysters ? The fella will shrink man... then you use your tongue to slurp the fella down............

ahpaul25
02-04-2005, 06:16 PM
Wah lau u good lah use ice cream. I only use Evian cold water kiss the mei mei until my gf wriggle in bed crying for mother.

Knn............she enjoy ma, bcos damn shiok liao, how to resist, knn... you ask her gf BJ for you with cold water then hot water, later yr turn to KPKB liao........... damn shiok until yr sperms bro wan to spill out liao.......Hahahahha :D

Ronaldo
04-04-2005, 09:34 AM
No need to vomit blood lah.

Lots of people ask me the same question. Only a few samsters had ever seen me. Let it be a mystery or till one day you see me, you will know liao. :cool:

By the way, any comment of the avatar? :rolleyes:

Wah lauz.. like meeting IRC or Net friends like that.. sooooooo mysterious... hehehe...

Ronaldo
04-04-2005, 09:37 AM
Knn............she enjoy ma, bcos damn shiok liao, how to resist, knn... you ask her gf BJ for you with cold water then hot water, later yr turn to KPKB liao........... damn shiok until yr sperms bro wan to spill out liao.......Hahahahha :D

Sounds like in a sauna lehz.... I mean in China lahz...

diesel
04-04-2005, 11:23 AM
Wah lauz.. like meeting IRC or Net friends like that.. sooooooo mysterious... hehehe...Hoho...I must hide a bit here and there mah.

Then why not you show your picture...show lah, show lah. :p hahaha :D

silomroad
05-04-2005, 05:20 PM

Agree wif u, I will never eat a WL CB or even french kiss one. Although I admit I did it once before in my teens. It is the most understated myth to think that a not smelly CB or one that appears 'clean' is safe from diseases/virus.

peachie122005
06-04-2005, 10:28 AM
Mmm.. Hw abt Wasabi wif a jap ger n Sambal Chilli wif a malay ger? :eek:
Shld be very Song 2 them but very Siong 2 us!! Kekeke... :D

Ethanas
06-04-2005, 10:34 AM
Shld be very [/COLOR] Song 2 them but very Siong 2 us!! Kekeke... :D

Song to them?? :confused: Bro, if you feel "hot" on your tongue when you eat chilli, imagine how it would feel when applied to private areas. Especially those area has more nerves endings than tongue.

I reckon it will be a lot more siong for them than us.

asdfghjkl
06-04-2005, 10:37 AM
yep.. nv do tat ler.. unless u wish to have a 'hot' girl :p

Ethanas
06-04-2005, 10:43 AM
I reckon if he tries to do that, the FL/ gf will run out of the room faster than I can type this reply sia.

peachie122005
06-04-2005, 10:53 AM
I reckon if he tries to do that, the FL/ gf will run out of the room faster than I can type this reply sia.

Hahaha... bros juz jokin n makin tis topic more spicy mah.. Kekeke.. :p
But which bro wanna try, do it @ ur own risk, ok? Remember 2 post FR after tat, k? Kekeke.... :D

Ethanas
06-04-2005, 10:56 AM
Hahaha... bros juz jokin n makin tis topic more spicy mah.. Kekeke.. :p
But which bro wanna try, do it @ ur own risk, ok? Remember 2 post FR after tat, k? Kekeke.... :D

haha I know lah.. I wonder which bro will actually go try though.

peachie122005
06-04-2005, 11:02 AM
Lets wait 4 e brave bro 2 post his FR loh.. Hope we wont wait too long.. Kekeke... :D

HuiGe3387
06-04-2005, 11:30 AM
Mmm.. Hw abt Wasabi wif a jap ger n Sambal Chilli wif a malay ger? :eek:
Shld be very Song 2 them but very Siong 2 us!! Kekeke... :D
Then Thai ger use tom yam, Indian ger use curry, Korean use kimchi, ....

HuiGe3387
06-04-2005, 11:37 AM
Agree wif u, I will never eat a WL CB or even french kiss one. Although I admit I did it once before in my teens. It is the most understated myth to think that a not smelly CB or one that appears 'clean' is safe from diseases/virus.

I started a thread on smelly CB. Maybe you should check out some interesting comments by fellow samsters.

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=33649