PDA

View Full Version : New member on board

hotfreudian
06-02-2013, 11:34 PM
Hi bros, my turn to contribute to this colourful forum. I'm going to detail various chapters of my sex life, with a little changes here and there in order to protect the innocent (myself) and the not-so-innocent (the girls). Currently under moderation so not sure how much I can post yet...

hotfreudian
09-02-2013, 12:08 AM
My First Love

I was from an all-boys school, from primary to secondary. From sitting in a school bus and constantly waging war on the convent girls to the awakening of my little dragon, I went through a transition to attempting to catch under their pinafore whenever they sat with their legs open.

Fast forward to Sec 2, when I got to know a girl, Zhu, through my all-boys uniformed group ECA (as should be familiar with most here) at an event. It was the culture then to exchange numbers if both parties fancied each other and I managed to get hold of one.

It was with her that I honed my telephone "porridge-cooking" skill, where I learnt quickly how to say the things they wanted to hear, how to perform active listening, how to balance the phone receiver with my shoulder while doing homework...

hotfreudian
09-02-2013, 12:10 AM
In fact, I became so successful at making her comfortable with me (I consider that a feat as she was from a co-ed school) that I asked her to "go steady" with me and she agreed! All without even going on a single date. She soon told her friends and her friends (the gals) enquired from my friends (the guys) about me. Pretty soon, my clique got wind of my telephone conversational "skills".

Towards the end of the year, one of my friends challenged me to hook up with a primary school friend of his, Jiao. I took up the challenge, not for the money nor the bragging rights that would probably come along with it but more for the thrill of being successful with someone I've not even met.

We started conversing during a tennis final where Pete Sampras won (I know that's like SO many of such games but that's what I could recall). We ended up chatting about tennis.

hotfreudian
09-02-2013, 12:11 AM
To cut the chase short, I managed to ask her out after a few months of intermittent conversation and I plucked up sufficient courage to ask her out.
She was a sweet girl who had 1 boyfriend previously and the furthest they went was pecking on the cheeks and holding hands. Being in one of the top 10 schools then, and in the best class, she was one smart ass (figuratively and literally).

On the day of the date, I had cold feet. What if she was fat (she did tell me her weight and height but hey, one could alwayslie right?)? What if she was revolting in looks (ok, at that age, one is more superficial. Fine, at this age, I still am)? What if we couldn't hit it off (I had broken off with Zhu a few weeks prior to this date)?

When we finally met, she turned out to be a very petite girl with a sweet dimpled smile. Pleasant enough, we proceeded to our first date in Junction 8 at Mos Burger.

hotfreudian
09-02-2013, 12:16 AM
Over the next few months, our dates became more frequent, whenever we could. This was due to her commitment to (scoring A1s) her studies and her (sports) ECA coupled with my commitment to (passing) my studies and my (weekend based) ECA.

I can still remember the time when she agreed to my exclusive one. I was sending her home when she said that if turned her head to look at me before reaching her block, it'll mean she agreed. My heart pounded as she walked towards her block from the bus stop where I was waiting. When she finally turned her head, I was grinning from ear to ear. For good measure, she even waved to me! So adorable...

hotfreudian
09-02-2013, 12:28 AM
The first time we made out was a few weeks into our relationship. Yup, I kept my hands lips off her. We were exploring a quiet CC when we came across a deserted staircase. We ended up sitting there for over a few hours chit-chatting! Finally, she said that she had to return home soon and I was disappointed as we had been cuddling up to each other. As I turned to face her to acknowledge her, our faces came within a whisker of each other... then we kissed!

For those expecting action, I'm sorry to disappoint. It was the first petting session after all. Really sorry for the long introduction... needed to provide the setting.

Subsequently, I constantly found excuses (do homework, play badminton, go to the gym...etc) to return to the CC so that we can end up at the stairs and engage in furious tongue fighting. After a few occasions, I got bolder and would brush the back of my hand against her breasts. My first pair of boobs!

hotfreudian
09-02-2013, 12:35 AM
It finally took a few months of such petting sessions for me to finally grab her breasts. Talk about sexual grooming! Haha...

By the time we turned Sec 4, it was almost half a year of such intense making out. Finally, on one of such occasions, I finally hit home run.

It started out as per our usual petting routine - I would kiss her and grab her probably 32B) breasts over her pinafore. This time round, she moaned louder than usual and I guided her hand to my cock. Usually she would just rub against the fabric but not this time. As we kissed, she prioceeded to unzip my pants! As she released my cock from the confines of my underwear, she gave my a handjob - the first time she had ever touched my lil bro skin to skin!

I looked at her and she did not move her hand away so I slipped my hand under her shorts beneath her pinafore and proceeded to finger her. Goodness, was she drenched!

hotfreudian
09-02-2013, 12:46 AM
As our kissing got more intensed, my tongue moved down her neck and started necking her. She started moving her hips in tandem with my fingering and thats where I could no longer take it and slowly pushed her to lay on the ground where I dry humped her. At this point, I could stand the suspense no more and slipped my hand beneath her pinafore and under her tee to fondle her breasts.

With her pony tail strewn on the floor, her pinafore hiked up above her waist and my naked cock rubbing against her shorts, I broke from the kissing and looked at her in the eye.

"Can I enter you?"

hotfreudian
09-02-2013, 12:54 AM
Well, that was the first time, with my first love. Very painful.

Upon consulting with a classmate who claimed he was very experienced, he was surprised to hear of my discomfort. He suggested that she was not wet enough. And with that sagely advice, my training in licking a girl started.

At every opportunity when we fucked, I would make sure I licked her well and good before entering. Eureka! The following 1 year of fucking was a bliss! I supposed her pussy had gotten used to the girth of my cock as well...

The usual suspects where we fucked would either be the CC, my home or hers. Following up will be some of the more interesting places.

hotfreudian
09-02-2013, 01:01 AM
At the end of our Sec 4 year, I won a book prize of $200 cash. I proceeded to plan for getaway with her. On a budget of close to $300 (including my savings), I planned out a programme over 3D2N with her where we went sight-seeing, movies, beach... It may not seem much but at 16 years old in the late nineties, one can't really expect me to bring her overseas right?

And guess what? With my shoestring budget, I made it happen! The only glitch was accommodation. I ended up calling almost every hotel in the yellow pages below my block (and using up countless 10 cents coins) before I found a budget hotel in Geylang that charged $20 per night.

To prepare for this trip, we decided to take on a part-time job as servers in a chinese restaurant where the female servers' uniform was a cheongsam! Now, at the age of 16, Jiao was definitely developing very well. On the first night, when we proceeded to the motel for the first time, she inevitable drew stares as we walked down the street.

hotfreudian
09-02-2013, 01:08 AM
Upon entering the musky room and closing the door after her, I was surprised when I turned around to find her lips ferociously attacking mine. She reached for my pants and fished my cock out. Then, she squatted and blew me with my back against the door, still clad in her cheongsam!

Shocked but (definitely) enjoying, I reluctantly pulled her up and asked her what happened. Turns out she was aroused from the leering looks she received and said that even though the DOMs were eyeing her, she felt excited knowing that they knew we were going to fuck each other's brains out.

I pushed her to the bed (the room was that tiny) and pulled her underwear down and proceeded to fuck her standing while she laid on the bed. That night, while sleeping, I was roused from my sleep by the moanings from the pros next door. When I turned to her, I found her fingering herself. Fast hands, fast legs, I revaged her yet again. The first time I fucked twice in less than 24 hours.

hotfreudian
09-02-2013, 01:17 AM
The next day, when we went out, she insisted on buying a top. Not paying much attention to the long sleeved shirt other than the price, I paid for it. That night, when we returned to the motel, she asked to change out of her cheongsam. She claimed that she did not want to draw unncessary attention.

When she emerged from the washroom, my mouth dropped to the floor. Her top was a knitted one and she was just wearing her bra beneath! It was a black one so it stood out pretty obviously against the white top. Talk about avoiding attention!

Not surprisingly, she attracted even more stares and even a wolf-whistle. Concerned that she was uncomfortable, I held her closer to me. When we reached the room, this time I was the one who attacked her. I liked the top so much, I asked her to remove her bra but keep the top on.

hotfreudian
09-02-2013, 01:24 AM
Imagine a petite girl with sizable breasts wearing a peekaboo top, and her nipples sticking out against the material and moaning loudly (probably to compete with the other moanings), I naturally could not endure long and soon released. That was my first time fantasizing about sharing my gal.

That was the most sextifying experience I had with Jiao.

Another notable one included the then-Marina Park (where MBS is today). In those days, on a weekday afternoon, it was pretty much deserted. I brought her to one of the pavillions and made out with her. As the time was close to dusk, I got bolder and removed her bra so that I could lick her nipples and slide my tongue all over her breasts.

hotfreudian
09-02-2013, 01:28 AM
As night fell, the park became pitch dark and I asked her to ride me, while I was sitting up and leaning against the stone bench. It was then that I noticed a foreign worker hiding in the bushes and peeping at us. Remembering the Geylang episode, I waited till I felt her coming and told her we were being watched. I purposely waited for the moment to see if she would protect her modesty or carried on.

She screamed even louder.

What a gem.

That was my first exhibitionist experience.

Subsequently, when we entered JC, we went our separate ways. Having gained admission into one of the top JCs then (still is now) while entered one well known for its fun-loving ways, we naturally drifted and decided to end the relationship.

We would still meet up once in a while for lustful coupling.

This ad-hoc arrangement carried on till Year 2, when I met Qi.

21MARTELL
09-02-2013, 01:56 AM
:eek: welcome to SBF bro! First to post my support to u ! ^^ please continue !

hotfreudian
10-02-2013, 01:43 AM
I was a prefect during my JC days. Naturally, I was assigned to be one of the Group Facilitators for the freshmen orientation during my year 2. For those who were in the JC system, you would know how chaotic the system could be, where students will jump from class to class, or even JC to JC during the first 3 months.
Even then, I was (pleasantly) surprised when I went to the hall to pick up my orientation group – there were over 20 girls and 2 guys in a group that was meant to contain only 15 members! Turned out most of them were “jumpers” from other JCs or OGs as they wanted to band together – being from the same convent.
Being one to face the bull by its horns (ESPECIALLY in such a situation), I gamely accepted all of them. One of them was Qi – a skinny and quiet girl whose skin is so white she can quantify as a vampire anytime. Anyhow, my attention was not focused on her as there were other lookers in the group then. As fate would decree, she turned out to be in my junior class.

hotfreudian
10-02-2013, 01:44 AM
In February, our classes (senior and junior) played “Angels & Devil”. It was a game that spanned over 2 weeks where the “Angels” would know of their “Devil” but not the other way round. They would exchange notes and eventually culminate in a gift-exchange on Valentine’s Day. My “Devil” was this nerdy girl (who happened to be Qi’s best friend in class) whom I did not pay much attention to.
However, my “Angel” would send me notes of encouragement on days when I was down and caricatures on days when I was more perked up. However, this was not consistent. On some days, the notes would be aloof. This “Dr Jekyll and Mr. Hyde” persona perked my interest as I wonder who it would be...
On the day of the gift-exchange, it turns out my “Angel” was this sporty girl who was a tomboy and she gave me a water bottle *yawn*. When we returned to class, I found a gaily-wrapped present on my table. There was no mistaking who the present was for as it had my name printed neatly on it.

hotfreudian
10-02-2013, 01:45 AM
When I opened the gift, I found a crystal hour glass with the following note – “After the past 2 weeks of knowing you better, I found that you are a sweet guy with whom I hope this gift can symbolise our relationship. Find me if you can”.
Upon searching through various sources of information (not an easy feat considering internet wasn’t that popular then), I found out that hourglass represented time and crystal signified everlasting! Was this girl taking the initiative on me?
After eliminating the obvious candidates (those who did not even take a second look at me) and the ones I hoped were the obvious ones (those whom I did not even take a second look), I narrowed to 4 of the girls who took literature, due to the obvious slant from the gift. From there, Qi was the best looking one among them so I plucked up courage one day during recess and questioned her. She blushed immediately and ran away! I was stumped. Was I wrong?

hotfreudian
10-02-2013, 01:46 AM
The next day, she came up to me and said shyly that I was right and asked how I knew. Actually, it wasn’t Sherlock at work – among the 4, she was the one who sat at my seat during their lessons and she was always the one whom I would catch stealing glances at me. Proud of my accuracy, I then asked her out for a date.
The first date was an innocent experience. We went to Ngee Ann City and hung out at the basement, where we found out more about each other. Being from a convent, she had never been in a relationship before. Holy cow! Another challenge...
For the following weeks, I would chat up to her whenever I could in school and asked her out at least once a week. Finally, I succeeded close to a month later in March when I asked her if she would “go steady” with me. She sighed and said “I thought you’d never ask!” Goodness, she was actually waiting for me? She immediately leaned against me and gave me a peck on my neck.
We ended up following a routine where once a week, we would “pontang” class and hang out at Ngee Ann, where it was quiet in the afternoon. We would sit at one corner of the Civic Plaza, at the stairs next to Wisma Atria and made out, oblivious to the passers-by.
There was this particular time when I necked her and she was moaning when I reached my hand under her blouse and felt her breasts. Not much to hold onto (probably a 32A) but at least I had contact. What was exciting was that we did it in full public view, unlike with Jiao, where it was in the confines of the CC.

hotfreudian
10-02-2013, 01:47 AM
The first time we did it was during one of such escapades. We decided to go to Fort Canning Park instead and we ended up one of the fort gates at the top of the hill. Climbing to the top of the gate, we had a bird’s eye view of the park and... it was deserted.
We started making out and once again I slipped my hand into her blouse. No objection. In the throes of passion, I started unbuttoning her. No objection. I had a beautiful view of a teenager in her JC uniform, with her blouse fully unbuttoned and black satin bra! I proceeded to unbuckle her bra. No objections. I attacked her nipples and she simply grabbed my neck closer. Using my other hand, I reached below her skirt and reached into her pussy. No objections. I slid my finger around her g-spot and rubbed her clit. A gasp could be heard. I looked up and saw her head thrown back with eyes closed. I took that as no objection and bent down to perform my licking on her. I could have sworn she came there and then. As she collapsed to the ground, I wasn’t going to let her off without allowing my cock to go into the unknown. I unzipped my pants and fished my cock out. I think she must have realized what was going to happen as she restrained me by my shoulders as my cock head was knocking on the door.
“Will it hurt?” “I’ll be gentle.”
With the grip loosening, I took it as permission granted. Wham bang thank you mad’m. I slid my cock into her tight pussy right at the top of Fort Canning Hill. Unfortunately, this first-time ended abruptly when I found my cock bloodied! I tore her hymen!!
As expected, she freaked out and we stopped immediately.
Over the following year, we would usually engage in heavy petting, seldom venturing into sex unless we were really in a private place – in JC during Saturdays when we went back to revise, in hotel rooms during our staycation once every few months (when I had saved up enough to pay for a room), at my home.
The most sexciting experience with her was during my JC bash. Holding the event at one of the hotels, she was naturally not invited as she was one year younger but being on the organizing committee, I was able to book a room under a discounted rate. At the bash, I was eyeing all my peers in their sexy outfits, where I saw a lot of their “half-balls” for the first time. Intermittently, I would return to the room where Qi was waiting and proceeded to fuck her. On the fourth and final trip up, she stopped me and said her pussy was sore. Pouting, I reluctantly agreed not to touch her further. However, that was the furthest thing on my mind. I told her that we’ll just pet and she reluctantly agreed.
As we kissed, I strategically lowered my tongue until it reached her pussy where I then proceeded to let my tongue perform the magic. Once I could feel her juices rolling into my tongue, I flipped her skinny body over and feasted on her cute perky ass. Licking all over her butt, I worked my way around her ass and gave rimmed her ass! She let out a scream and struggled to break free but with both my arms wrapped around her waist, she could not. Despite her calls to stop, I carried on licking her asshole with relish until I felt her resistance waning. At this point, I propped her body up into doggy position on the bed while I stood up and pushed my cock into her virgin asshole. It was my first anal.
With a naked fair-skinned girl on her knees and her ass facing me on a hotel bed, I could not take the excitement any longer and released into her. We both collapsed onto the bed, catching out breath. As she turned to me, I was half-expecting a slap or crying so I closed my eyes. She simply whispered into my ears that it was a new sexual experience for her. Opening my eyes in disbelief, I asked “You enjoyed it?” With her nodding shyly, I knew our sexual interactionism had reached new heights.
Unfortunately, I was to be enlisted soon after while she proceeded to NIE and met more mature/richer guys who could afford the time, money and attention on her. We broke up after I entered OCS, where I had even less time for her. It was in NS though, that I met Farah...

GreyMenthol
11-02-2013, 03:34 PM
:eek: welcome to SBF bro! First to post my support to u ! ^^ please continue !

Well, i'm 2nd. Kepp it cumming!!! ;)

hotfreudian
12-02-2013, 01:21 AM
Farah was trainee of mine in NS. As a signed-on, you'd be expecting a no-nonsense, tough and tomboy-ish kind of image right? Well, Farah is not too far off from that. If you could recall that platoon/section mate from NS days who could clear SOC in less than 7 mins and pick up IPPT gold like nobody's business, add a pair of boobs and castrate the guy, well... you get the drift.
So being so manly, why would I be interested in her? Thing is, all that was within her. She was divorcee and had to sign on with SAF in order to make ends meet as she only had PSLE. What's more, she had a son to take care of... all at the age of 20.
I met her during a random training session where I was taking her for a make-up lesson in one of the arms. It was meant to be a 2-hr session, with objectives of teaching her how to strip (the weapon) and assemble, perform IA checks and basic charateristics of the weapon. She mastered everything within 15 minutes!
"Woah, why did you kena this make-up with me?"
I asked her nonchalently as I packed the arms away.
"Do you have a stick?" was her reply.
Surprised that this fit lass smoked, I wondered if she just wanted to act gung-ho.
"Sure, let me put all these away first."
At the yellow box, she sucked on the cigarette hungrily. Over a couple of sticks later, she shared about her life story (literally!). About how she fell for the wrong guy, had his child and he ran away... in fact she had the make-up with me as she took leave during the lesson to bring him to the hospital for a check-up.
Now, I was a chow NS man, and she has never seen me before so she wouldn't know if I'm rich or not. Simply put, no motive. When queried why she would share all that with me, her reply was so simple. She knew I was about to ORD soon (around 6 more months from then) and she had to get her pent up frustration off her chest. Convenience.
Inevitably, after that sharing session, we grew closer. I looked out for her more like a brother for his sister. I would check on her timings, ask how she was coping at meal times and took the same shuttle bus with her when booking out and into camp.
2 months after we got acquainted, we were sent packing off to a foreign land for training.
On the final night of our R&R, where our flight was at 5am in the morning, I went round to check on my cook,clerk,drivers that they had packed everything in their hotel rooms. I was also tasked to check for any illegal items that they may have. Between the 4 of these punks, I found 3 bottles of whiskey stashed in their luggage!
"What is this? Don't you know you can't bring this back?"
Staring at their befuddled expressions, I realized they didn't know. Between the option of pouring the contents down the toilet bowl or drinking, well, they decided to make it their money's worth. So started a game of dai dee over drinks at 12 midnight.
2 hours plus later, all were concussed. I was none the better despite having won most of the rounds as the drinks were drank neat. Wanting to avoid the officers, I took the stairs and staggered like a drunkard... ok... I was kinda there...
As I turned the corner, I smelt cigarette smoke. "Ah... good idea" I thought to myself as I fumbled with my cigarettes and tried to light a stick. Whilst doing so, I came face to face with Farah!
"I'm sorry. I did not see you. Taking fresh air?"
"Yes... have you been drinking?"
Alamak. Kena caught by my trainee.
I smiled sheepishly and shrugged my shoulders.
As we were smoking, my head started pounding from the cheap whiskey and I felt like throwing up. And then, I threw up. Right at the stairs. Farah laughed at the comical sight and told me to follow her back to her room before anyone knows I am guilty of the mess. In a daze I obeyed her.
After I cleaned up, I laid on her double bed (as she was the only female soldier, she had a room to herself). We continued chatting till she asked me why I was so nice to her. Looking at her intently, I realized for the first time I was in a room alone with a female with another 2-3 hours to spare! I hesitated and she leaned over and gave me a french kiss.
In my state of intoxication, I responded. I grabbed her closer to me and hugged her tight while she did the same. With my cock hardening, I rolled her over and climbed on top of her, continuing to kiss her while I rubbed my dick against her pussy.
As I broke free from her kiss, I nibbled her ears and used my tongue to arouse her neck. Her soft moans told me I was on the right track. As I reached my hands beneath her tee, she suddenly grabbed my hands and said she was having her menses. At that point of interruption, I realized what I was doing and it was an awkward position. Laughing it off, I apologized and rolled back to my side of the bed.
"I can't relieve you by letting you fuck me but I can still help."
Expecting a handjob, I thought to myself that it was better than nothing so I hurriedly unzipped my pants and slid my underwear down. She reached for my cock and started jerking me off. I leaned back, with the effects of alcohol and lust synthesizing taking their effects.
And then, I felt my cock head enveloped in a moist, warm enclave and opened my eyes! Shit! She was giving me a blowjob!
As I lifted my head up to look at what she was doing, I saw her head bobbing up and down along my shaft. With my urges taking control, I grabbed her head to hold it still while I grinded my hips and fucked her mouth.
I did not stop as she struggled slightly.
I did not stop as she tried to push me away.
I did not stop when I heard her gag.
I did not stop when I felt her saliva streaming down to my balls.
I did not stop till I felt my cock head bursting.
I stopped when I released my hot sperm into her mouth.
Realizing what I had done, I immediately released my hands so that she could no longer need to be stuck to my cock. As globs of my sperm shot out, I was surprised that her head remained still. Eyes wide open, I stared at her head as my last drop dripped off and then I saw movement. When her mouth was free from my cock, she turned and smiled at me and jsut like in porn films, she opened her mouth wide to show she had swallowed.
That was my first CIM.
Upon our return to Singapore, none of us mentioned anything further till the following week.
"I'm in my bunk. Everyone is out for their night's out. Wanto to join me?"
I stared in disbelief at the SMS sent to me.
That proved to be the start of our nightly romps in camp. I'll sneak into her room an hour after lights out, proceed to fuck her, or her mouth, where it will always end off in a CIM. And then, I'll will my weary legs back to my bunk.
It was always SOP. The moment I entered her room, we would pounce on each other and strip each other's clothes off.
We'd play dress up, with limited variety of course. There were the smart 4, long 4, PT kit, no.1 and even once with her face fully camou-ed. My personal favourite was in her PT kit but with her bright-coloured bra. The most exciting time would be at the smoking corner in the middle of the night, where we had to keep a look-out for the RPs.
All that came to an end when I ORD and we went our separate ways.
I would be left high and dry till I met Yun...

Nightclub
12-02-2013, 06:22 PM
Wow bro! Awesome stuff!:D

hotfreudian
15-02-2013, 01:22 AM
After I ORD, I had a few months to go before I entered uni. Thus, I looked for a part-time job and found one at a childcare centre. Being the "army boy", I was naturally tasked to take care of the physical development of the young ones. Boy can they be pesky (but that is another story...)!
It was here that I met another childcare teacher - Yun. She was the youngest of the lot at the centre but still older than me by 2 years. Thus, the job was just a job to me. Report for work, do my stuff, knock off... etc.
That is, until the mid year concert.
Yun was in charge of the concert that year, organized partly to "showcase" the developments the students had in our care but mainly for publicity purposes. On the day of the concert, supposedly a big thing, Yun was on stage orchestrating a musical piece. When she appeared, my eyes widened in amazement - she had put on a pair of slinky leather pants and from the (lack of VPL), it was clear she either had a g-string on or...
As she gyrated to the music, her bums kept vibrating clearly for all in the audience to see. No wonder the turnout was good! Keen to observe more, I started observing her top that day. It was the translucent kind with a spaggetti top within. Just as I was about to turn my head in disappointment, I noticed two not-too-visible but definitely obvious mini humps at her chest. She wasn't wearing a bra??
Yun was no model, more like a Xena, in the literal sense. She was 1.7+ metres tall and a pair of boobs that seemed to combine all my previous encounters' ones together into one lump! I was to learn later that she was a 36D. Now, she may be big sized but she was not fat (her waist was around 28). She was very fair (so fair her face turns red upon consumption of one beer) and had a short spunky hairstyle. Absolutely a new dish for me!
With a target in sight, I knew I had to zero in on her asap as I would be leaving the centre for my uni studies soon.
As fate would have decreed, that very opportunity landed on my lap that very day, literally.
After the concert, everyone was exhausted putting up the wayang - Yun more so than anyone else. So there I was climbing up the stairs to return the microphone to the equipment room, behind Yun, who was on her phone. Out of the blue, she slipped and fell! Being directly behind her, my immediate reaction was to drop the microphone in my hands and reach out my arms to hold her.
"I'm sorry!" she exclaimed shyly.
Well, I did save the damsel (without copping any touches, if you must now) but I damaged the microphone in the process. Yun immediately offered to pay for the damaged property and treat me to dinner that day as compensation.
Who am I to reject opportunity?
That night proved to be our first date. After dinner, we ended up at a local pub for a few rounds, which was where I found out that she enjoyed her beer (perhaps thus explaining her size).
Upon sending her home, she blurted out that she had been meaning to make small talk with me but found it difficult to broach any subject with me and she was happy that we finally managed to break the ice.
Perhaps it was the drinks, perhaps it was the fatigue, perhaps it was the few months of celibracy...
I leaned over and hugged her tight after hearing her words. Unexpectedly, she hugged back and when I tried to release the hug, I found her holding on. Now, a girl who is of my height hugging me meant 2 things -her bra-less breasts were squashed against my chest and my cock was primed at her pussy area spot-on.
As the hug continued, my cock grew and I couldn't resist grabbing her huge ass and rubbed slightly against her mound. When we turned and faced each other, naturally we opened our mouths and welcomed each other's tongue. It was then that a felt a resistance at my groin - she was humping me back!
Right at her doorstep, we engaged in sloppy french kissing and dry humping unashamedly. After what was probably 10 to fifteen minutes of kissing, I broke free and looked at our surroundings. It was pretty deserted at that point of time (1 plus in the morning) but we were still in full view of another 2 blocks of HDB flats. Anyone in the opposite blocks who happened to chance upon the block we were at would not have missed this amourous couple.
As if she knew I was concerned about being seen, she whispered into my ear "At the stairs, it's covered." With that, she grabbed my wrist and led me to the stairs. Once there, I observed the stairwell to be facing a forested area. No blocks!
What shocked me next was how proactive Yun was. She pulled her leather pants known to her knees, placed both her palms on the railings and leaned forward. She wanted standing doggy!
Without hesitating, I unzipped my jeans, pulled out my sex-starved cock and positioned her legs wider (thank goodness her pants were elastic). Grabbing her hips, I positioned my cock towards her pussy. Perhaps it was due to habit with Qi, I automatically directed my missle towards her asshole. Immediately, I felt her tightening and heard "Wrong hole lah!". In a swift movement, I felt a hand on my cock and felt it being pulled lower - she was reaching for my cock and guiding it into her!
The moment my cock soaked into her pussy, I groaned. It had been that long. Bending my knees slightly and grabbing her rounded ass, I began pounding into her repeatedly.
"Umm... hmmm... argh..." she uttered as she came whilst I was fucking her.
At this juncture, I realised I have yet to feel her breasts so I pulled out and pulled her up. When she was upright, I pushed her slightly towards the wall and continued fucking her, in standing missionary. At this point, I ravaged her chest. First with my left hand, then changed to my right, then both in the end. Her breasts were so huge I could not cover the whole sphere with my palm.
As I continued fucking her, I kept on kissing her so that she would be distracted. Both my hands were on her chest and zoomed in to her nipples where both stood outright, pressing hard against the thin fabric of her spaggetti top and translucent blouse.
Using my finger and thumb, I twiddled with both her nipples as I moved my kissing down to her ears.
And then down to neck.
And then down to her cleavage.
And then, swiftly, I lifted her top and landed my mouth onto one of her breasts. It was creamy white with the pink nipples glaring back at me angrily, as if I had roused them from a peaceful sleep.
Visualize a woman with her pants at her ankles and her top lifted up, exposing her breasts. By now, our fucking had gotten rather loud.
"Piak piak piak..." the sound of my balls slapping against her thigh.
"Slip slap slurp..." the sound of my ravenous tongue swirling around her breasts and nipples.
"Urgh hemm ummm..." the sound of Yun enjoying her fuck.
After a few more minutes of pumping, the rush of my sperm finally broke free from the wall of resistance set up by the alcohol and threatened to purge out. I pulled out my cock at the very last minute and sprayed onto the stairs.
The first shot landed on 4 or 5 steps away (partly due to the projectile from the angle i was holding my cock). That must have impressed her as I heard a "Wow!" from her. As we hurriedly put our clothes back on, I was wondering if this would turn out to be a one-off affair.
It proved to be the first of many exciting fucks with Yun over the next one year.

hotfreudian
16-02-2013, 12:14 AM
Here's a little more information about Yun. She was approaching her mid-twenties then, had only one boyfriend before me and was a pious Catholic. A goody two shoes girl who can be wild in bed! Wow...
As is obvious from the previous story, Yun's favourite position was standing doggy.
She had a younger sister who was actually quite pretty actually - looked like Sammi Cheng but the teenage version. She was a bitch in real life, spoilt rottern to the core who would think nothing of scolding her mum, hitting her dad and bullying her sister.
Nope, I am not that "powerful" to be able to subdue her. Her attitude and values turns me off. Besides, she was (like most young girls today) into lesbianism. She will become integral to part of the story later.
A few weeks into our dating, I shifted in to Yun's home as she stayed much nearer to our working place. The next morning, we can then go to work together. As Yun shared a room with her sister, I would sleep in the living room on a mattress. We would usually watch TV till late before turning in.
A week later, while cuddling up and watching a show, I couldn't resist playing with her bra-less breasts.
"Whey, what if my parents come out of their bedroom?"
"It's already 1 in the morning. I'm just fondling. Not stripping you." I replied with a cheeky grin.
Seeing no reason to argue against that, she relented.
As I caressed her huge mounds, I reached for her nipples and pinched them gently from the exterior of her tank top. Peering down and observing that her eyes were closed, I knew she was sufficiently aroused. Hence, I brought her chin up to my face and sensually nibbled on her ruby lips. As her tongue snaked its way out, my mouth pounced on it like a tiger on a deer and refused to let it slip back in. After a few futile attempts, my little deer relented and succumbed to the wanton desire that her body desires.
As we kissed passionately on her living room sofa with her in my emrace, I guided her hand towards my cock and left it there. To my delight, she automatically rubbed against it. In between intervals of grabbing my shaft firmly and then using her fingers to play with my balls, I leaned my left hand to her ass and started massaging her left butt cheek tenderly.
When she shifted her body closer to mine and parted her legs slightly, I knew what she wanted. Trailing my fingers down her thigh, I found the opening in her shorts and reached through the gap where I found a treasure trove of pleasure juice. As I used my third finger to dip into the sweet pool of nectar,I felt a tremor vibrating through her body. Continuing to use the wicked wand, I teased her clit by strumming against it. A low moan escaped from her mouth.
Unable to bear it further, she rested against my thighs and used her lips to gently massge the length of my cock. As my precum soaked through my shorts, she finally decided to free the bondage holding my cock back and release it. As it sprang into full view, she went down on my head hungrily. Engulfing the head into her mouth, she used her left hand to masterbate me. Whilst painting her, the intensity of her sucking increased as she bobbed her head up and down more furiously. Not wanting to be the first to make the suggestion, I bit my tongue and continued my finger assault into her love hole.
The endurance paid off. She finally lifted her head off my cock and walked over to switch off the lights. When darkness loomed over the living room, I was wondering why she did not return to me. The illumination from the TV fell on a faint outline of her leaning forward with both palms facing the wall.
Standing doggy!
Hopping out from the sofa and tearing my shorts off in double quick time, I grabbed her ass. Before I could guide my iron rod into her molten lava, she reached from below and expertly placed my head to the entrance of her cave.
I thrust in with all my might, knowing full well that she was well-lubricated.
"Arrrgh!"
She let out an involuntary moan as she took in the full length of my cock.
After a few more thrusts though, she began to move in tandem with my thrusting.
"Piak piak piak"
The familiar sound of balls against butt reverbrated through the living room.
At that moment, her sister swung open the door to their room.
We froze the moment we heard the creaking of the door. Yun's sister walked out, rubbed her eyes when she saw our position, muttered "Shit!" and returned her room!
Expecting Yun to lose all horniness, I started to pull my cock out but felt her right hand blocking my exit route.
"I'm abut to cum. Please don't stop now..."
Who was I to say no? It's my mission to sextify the ladies!
I renewed my thrusting with more vigor and I reached forward to knead her breasts for good measure. Pretty soon later, I felt the splash of her love juice against my cock head and my cock started buzzing in an all too-familiar sensation.
"I'm about to come too Yun, where do I shoot?" I asked in desperation.
"On my back. Not on the floor." she whispered back worriedly.
Given the permission, I immediately pulled my loaded rifle out and jerked my globs of descendents onto my silky white back. As each drop landed on her body, I noticed how her breathing became deeper.
After cleaning up, I questioned her why that was so. Turns out she liked the feeling of the warm sperm trailing down her body. She even made me promise to come on her body in future. I visualized my milky sperm trickling down her breasts...

hotfreudian
16-02-2013, 12:18 AM
The responses in this thread has been far and few in between. Is it due to he style not suiting the palatte of the bros here? Do let me know what you guys think if the writing so far.
I'm relaing my personal life experiences in chronological order and at this point, I'm in my early twenties. Still got another ten plus years to follow up with!
One more story with Yun, where we went overseas with another couple and I'll move on...

humjipeng123
16-02-2013, 02:23 AM
Sorry for late reporting ^^ camping here go on TS

hotfreudian
18-02-2013, 11:34 PM
It was with Yun whom I had gone on an overseas trip together. Naturally, I was excited as it would mean 5 days 4 nights of mindless fucking. We made plans to go to a beach resort in Malaysia, together with another colleague of our, Ying, and her boyfriend, Tong.
Ying and Tong are of my age so it was basically a young group outing. Ying's face was nothing to shout about but she was your typical flat-chested beach bum, with sun-kissed skin and a slim body that looks good in any design of bikini. Her boyfriend was a regular in the Army so they looked rather good actually.
The journey to the resort took more than half a day by bus and boat so we opted to travel through the night so as to minimize time wasted on transportation. We met at 10 at Golden Mile to catch the last bus up north.
Along the way, Yun and I were seated behind the other couple and all of us snuggled up to our respective partners as soon as we cleared customs.
Now, for experienced travellers via this route, you would know that the bus trips entailed intermittent stops for pee and smoke breaks. At one of such stops, I was roused by the movement. Feeling the need to ease myself, I alighted and did my business. Before returning though, I saw the driver puffing away so I joined him. By the time we were done, all the passengers were back in their seats snoozing away.
Due to the nicotine however, my brain was kept alert and I could not fall back into slumber. So I thought I'd be naughty and play Yun's delicious breasts under the blanket. It was then that I noticed movement in front of me...
Against the outline of the moonlight, I could roughly make out Ying and Tong making out. Now, that wouldn't have been anything sexciting in the usual sense, but I was slightly turned on from starting to play with the love pillows next to me and Yun was happily snoring away. Thus, I continued being the voyuer and observe the lustful couple.
Their hands were all over each other and before long, like any self-respecting hot-blooded male, Tong's hands could be seen reaching from the back of Ying's top and going below. After a few minutes of what seemed like groping (what, I really can't imagine as there was nothing much on Ying...), I thought I saw him struggling a bit. At that moment, a ray of moonlight shone through their window and I could see clearly Tong removing Ying's bra!
"Now we're getting somewhere."
My cock grew, slowly but surely and I started manhandling Yun's breasts slightly more forcefully. As expected, I felt Yun stirring as she attempted to move her body up. Swiftly, I turned to her and kissed her passionately on the lips. Thankfully, my partner responded in kind and relaxed her body. As my kisses drifted to her neck, I nibbled on her earlobes to drive her crazy. Then, when I heard her breathing pick up pace, I whispered into her ears "Let's fuck. Remove your pants." Before she could protest, I placed her hand on the bulge in my midsection and pleaded with her to allow me to release. I sensed a slight moment of hesitation before she lifted her bum up to slide her track pants down. Bingo!
Having removed the armrest between us earlier, there was ample space for me to move her over my lap where I slipped my cock into her pussy. Being slightly dry, the friction from my cock head and her sleepy cunt caused her to stay still awhile. At this point, I sneaked a peek at the other horny couple and saw Ying's head under the blanket. Definitely a blowjob in progress!
As Yun's juices started flowing from the penetration into her, she started riding on top of me. All this while, I would observe what the other two were doing. From the slight ruckus Yun was making, there was no way a fully awake couple in front of us would not notice. Perhaps they were just as turned on?
This was my first sexperience in soft swing.
In that uncomfortable position, I wasn't able to cum so I signalled to Yun to get off and blow me instead. Yun would have none of it though. She grabbed my hair and shook her head. She was clearly about to cum first. What a gem.
As she clasped her palm over her mouth to stifle her moans whilst her juices dripped onto my balls, I lifted her top up, pulled her bra cups away and used her breasts to give me a titty slap.
After a few more thrusts, Yun slumped over me. I looked into her face and saw her smile contentedly. Mouthing the words "my turn" I lifted off me and pointed to her mouth, indicating I wanted to CIM. My dutiful girlfriend duly obliged and adjusted her body to lean forward to engulf her mouth over my cock.
At that point, I looked up and saw Ying peeping at me through the gap in the seats! As Yun went down on me, it was evident I was looking back at her, without any obstruction to our view so I expected Ying to turn back. To my surprise, Ying carried on looking, effectively exchanging roles with me! I tried to see what Tong was doing but I detected no movement. My guess is that Ying had already brought him to climax.
As Yun used her tongue to skilfully lubricate the shaft of my cock, I smiled back at Ying. She gave me thumbs up in return. With 2 of my colleagues viewing my dragon in its full glory, I leaned back and let the blood flow back and forth, in tandem with Yun's sucking. The thought of being sucked off with an audience excited me and I soon came. I guess the first shot caught my partner-in-crime by surprise as I felt her reflex jerking back of the head so i grabbed her nape and held her head in position. I suppose the excitement made me cum more than usual as I immediately felt the gooey sperm slide out from her mouth and down my penis. I was cumming too fast for her to swallow. Haha...
After we cleaned up, I glanced in front and saw that Ying had turned back. Show's over I suppose.

badboy
18-02-2013, 11:58 PM
Giving my 2 thumbs up bro!

Smooth n well written story, cant wait 4 any other developments with Ying :p

Cheers
Badboy

hotfreudian
18-02-2013, 11:59 PM
At the resort, we stayed in adjourning rooms at the corner of the building hence we could view each other's room from the balcony as the rooms were positioned in an "L" shape.
The first day passed by uneventfully as I suppose all 4 of us were still recovering from the late night exercise the night before. We checked in, checked out the place and lazed till evening where we had drinks over a bbq dinner.
On the second day, the sun was shining in its full glory so we took to the beach in our swim wear. I could swear I caught Tong stealing glances at Yun's ample chest on more than the occasional opportunity and his stare was a tad too long to be considered accidental. Ying was decked out in fanciful a bikini herself and I would admire her perfectly rounded perky butt as we played beach volleyball. That night, while fucking Yun missionary, I remembered that we were in an acute view from our friends' room so I looked up. Lo and behold, they were sitting at the balcony and enjoying the show while havbing their drinks! Now, as mentioned previously, Yun was a traditional girl who would probably stop if she knew she had an audience so an idea came to my head.
"Let's play something new."
I suggested as I climbed off her. Having been fucked halfway, she was piterally pleading with me to return and finish the job. I grabbed two of her bikinis and tied heands to the bedposts. Though taken aback initially, she relented eventually once she realized that was the only way of having my rod back into her.
As I returned to my prostrate postition, I casually used a towel and gently covered her eyes. Her relaxed body posture informed me that she was fine with that. My plan executed, I looked up again - this time to see Tong standing behind Ying and caressing her nipples from behind, with both of them still looking on! This was the first time I'd seen Ying naked!!
Encouraged by the audience, I decided to make a show out of it. First, I went south and started licking Yun's already wet cunt. As expected, she squirmed and moaned loudly as I teased her to sexual waves and troughs. When I sensed her cumming, I would switch my tongue flicking to her thighs and waited for her excitement to die down before returning to attack her labia again. This went on for quite while before she screamed at me to stop teasing her just stick my cock in.
Peering to my side, I found the amourous couple fucking in a standing missionary with Ying looking in our direction. Unable to hold myself any longer, I returned my dragon back to its cave and pumped hard into Yun for all I was worth. As Yun whimpered under my rough treatment, there was another distinct moaning coming from our neighbours. It was so loud Yun must have picked it up for she moaned even louder, to the point it led to a competition between the two ladies!
I suppose both of the males came at pretty much the same time as I heard Ying stop her display of sexual satisfaction just before I came myself.
On the final night, there was a party by the beach and we were there. After a few hours of pouring cheap whiskey and vodka into us, all of became heady as a result. Tong was the first to become knocked out as he laid on the sand. Yun was next and I knew I had to get her back to the room quick while she was still able to walk as there was no way I'd be able to carry her dead weight back. As I turned to Ying to let her know we were leaving, I saw her pounding her head to the music.
"Ying! We're returning! Take care and good night!!"
I screamed over the music. To my surprise, she gave me an OK sign, picked up her bag and staggered after me. Now, I was able to support 2 highly intoxicated ladies back but there was no way I could so with another dead drunk Tong. Thus, I guided both the gals back into my room. Along the way, I must have passed by 4 to 5 other guests and the sight of 2 drunken bikini-clad girls with me must have sent the wrong message.
Or did it?

hotfreudian
19-02-2013, 12:22 AM
Back in the room, I collapsed both drunks onto the bed and intended to retrieve Tong. However, upon taking another look, I found Yun slumped face-down while Ying was lying face-up.
Ying was wearing a bright yellow halter string bikini that night and having lesser "baggage" to keep in, she opted for a smaller number. Taking a closer look at her lower traingle, it was obvious how her camel toe was being shown. Recalling back how adventurous she was the night before, naughty (and sinful) thoughts came to mind. I knelt down by the end of the bed, positioned myself comfortable between her legs and slowly opened them wide. Her legs automatically moved wider as I did so to my joy!
Pushing the fabric to the side, I prodded her clit with my nose to test water. She smelt great and some juice was definitely in the flow.
Mai tu leow!
I stuck my tongue out and proceeded to give her a skilful lick job while keeping my eyes on her face. Throughout the licking, her eyes were kept closed though her body responded with shudders. Fearing that Tong may recover, I proceeded to take advantage of his girl quickly. I pulled my board shorts down, leaned over her, placed my hands over both her wrists so that she could not resist and went on to slide my raging hard-on into her. After a few strokes, I felt her body responding as I realized I was fucking my colleague while my girlfriend was next to us!
Emboldened by the excitement, I leaned over Ying's body and started leavbing love bites over her neck while thrusting into her. I didn't care if she knew what was happening to her, I had to get my fix!
"Fuck me harder! Before Tong returns..."
Holy shit! Ying was very much aware of who was defiling her!
I released my grip and grabbed her by her waist so that i could pull her towardsand away me in a pounding manner. This was something I wasn't able to do with Yun well so I did my best to recall the positions I did with Farah and tried with Ying. First, I hooked her up so that her legs hugged my in a criss-crossed manner while In fucked her against the wall, then I let her fall back with my hands supporting her back while pumping to reach another angle of stimulation. Then, remembering her alluring ass, I turned her over, lifted her upper body up and fucked her missionary while caressing her body.
The rest of the night was in a haze but i vaguely remembered cumming into her, helping her back to my bed before checking that Yun was still dead to the world.
The next thing I knew, it was morning and I had a splitting headache. I scanned the room and saw Yun sleeping next to me while Ying was gone. Doubtful if the experience was a fantasy or for real, I drifted back to sleep to ease the pounding in my head.
After what seemed like only a few minutes, I was shaken awake by Yun, who had already packed the room. "Come on sleepyhead, we have to check out now." She persuaded me to leave the bed.
At the lobby, where we met our friends, Ying did not seem any too peculiar.
Until I saw the bites on her neck.

hotfreudian
19-02-2013, 12:27 AM
Not long after that trip, I entered university and Yun became more possessive. So much so I was stifled when she demanded for me to return to the east of Singapore when I stayed in hostel. I tried to give it a go for a few months but when we got into a quarrel over me not spending enough time with her, I requested for a time-out. Expectedly, we drifted even further and I focused on my studies, doing well to get onto dean's list.
One can never cage a tiger and after a few months of finally breaking off with Yun, I met Ling.

getitdone
19-02-2013, 02:11 AM
nice never ending sex journey..

hotfreudian
20-02-2013, 12:21 AM
Ling was a course mate of mine though we never did the same module prior to our first meeting. We had met through some social network gathering where "singles" were invited for a tea session. I did not pay much attention to Ling initially as she was your typical ah lian. Hark back to the days when these flashy gals wore lime green polo shirts tucked into their baby pink jeans matched with the chilli red converse sneakers. That was her normal attire to school.
Even during the networking session, I did not really chat with her. I don't recall paying muh attention to the other females there as well, saying pretty much about the quality of the turn out then.
As I stayed in hostel and the session was held in town on a Wednesday evening, I thought I'd better start making my way back as it was going to be an hour plus of "exciting" train and bus ride. At the bus stop, I saw Ling...
"Hey! You left early too!" she gggled when I sauntered into the booth with her.
"Yeah... have erm... some tutorials to complete..." I lied.
"Don't lie la... I noticed how bored you were. Where are you heading?"
"Hostel. Yourself?"
She was decked out in a golden baby dress that evening and definitely dressed to kill with a thick layer of foundation over her bright pink lips an huge dangling ear jewellery.
"Mambo!"
Ah... that explains the outfit. Duh.
With that, our first conversation ended as abruptly as it had started.
When the first bus to the nearest MRT arrived, we boarded it together and naturally, out of courtesy, sat together.
On the short trip, we talked briefly about school, our lecturers and our course content. While walking to the MRT station, we started exchanging our past-times. I recalled saying I had not much time other than for my books and my part time job as a home tutor while hers was...
"Clubbing. Anywhere and everywhere!" she exclaimed with a glint in her eyes.
"Well, you must be able to hold your liquor well." I tried my luck.
"Ar ber den?" she replied confidently.
"Sure or not?" I challenged her further.
"Come along with me now and see lah!" was her expected ah lianish reply.

Now, I've yet to come across another female who could outdrink me, then so I was pretty confident I could knock her out. I was not interested in her then but more of excited that I was going clubbing with another female who wasn't my partner. As most seasoned clubbing bros here would know, that automatically gives you the ticket to ease up to quite few females at the club.

"On!"

hotfreudian
20-02-2013, 12:46 AM
On the way to Zouk, we exchanged numbers and more pleasantries. I took the opportunity to observe Ling's profile. Despite her outlook, she was a really a very short girl who could easily pass off as a Secondary 3 or even 2 student.
Beyond her make-up, I could see a girl-next-door look that could actually be pleasing to the eye. The only feature that looked out of place was her bee-stung lips encompassing a huge mouth (think Patricia Mok's mouth). Ah well, I'm not that interested in her anyway.

That night, as we clubbed the night away, I was surprised by her penchant for mixing drinks. For starters, she ordered 3 tequila shots in a row for each of us, and 2 other female friends of hers. Then, she would rotate between bourbon and vodka with a flaming cocktail in between every few rounds! I must have spent over $500 within the first hour. And we had split the bill!

After the first hour or so, intermixed with the drinks an dancing, I was starting to feel woozy and decided to plan my escape route. This was not going according to plan. Not only was I not able to make use of her to attract other babes, she was sticking closely to me the whole night. When she slumped into me at the counter after our umpteenth dance number, I knew I had to go.

Making a lame excuse about really needing to return to hostel to get some work done (despite the fact that I was definitely intoxicated and was in no condition to be doing any mental work), I gently lifted Ling off my body and and offered to pay for the last round. At this point, one of her friends, Sam, returned and asked me to go to the dancefloor.

"I can't. I'm going off le."

"Please! May is puking on the dancefloor!"

Goodness. The second of Ling's friend was making a scene of herself in the middle of Zouk! I hurried over, lifted her arm over my neck, and dragged her out before the bouncers arrived.

Outside of Zouk, I asked Ling if she knew where Sam stayed.

"Nope." She answered as she muched on a hotdog (remember that guys?).

"Then what do we do with her?" I asked in desperation.

"Send her to her hostel." Ling continued talking and eating at the same time.

What?? She stayed in the hostel as well? I didn't even know she was from my uni!

"Yeah. She's my roommate."

Ok. I didn't know Ling stayed in hostel too.

Hence, being the gallant gentleman, I sent Sam back before I returned to the hostel with 2 girls whose brath stank so much of alcohol, the taxi driver asked me to roll down the back windows before driving off.

Fortunately, both did not puke. Unfortunately, both were dead to the world when we reached the hostel.

I rummaged through their belongings and found their hostel pass and muttered a silent prayer of thanks. Without that vital pass, I would have to accompany them through the night!

At this juncture, I reviewed my situation. I had 2 drunken girls at my feet. Their room was two levels up and they were in no condition to walk. In the end, I had to perform a fireman's lift on Ling (she was that light) and human crutch on May (she was not that heavy but her dead weight...) alternatively every few metres.

When we finally reached their room, I was huffing and puffing away.

"Might as well make it my worth." I thught evily to myself as I lay May on her bed. Checking that she was truly dead to the world, I used my right index finger to trace along her half-balls. As I extended my fingers to reach in and grab her breasts, feeling for her nipples... I heard Ling getting to her feet!

Immediately, I withdraw my hand and pretended to adjust May's top before turning around to face Ling. She looked to be in a daze and I heaved a sigh of relief that she saw nothing. I hurriedly went over to her and guided her to her bed. During the few steps that we took, she reached for my hand and I interlock my fingers with hers, intending for it to be a means of support for her.

As she slumped into bed, she did not release her grip!

I tried waking her up or extracting my fingers but she clung on stubbornly and started screaming (??) when I tried to to apply force.

In the end, I sat on the floor by her bed while she slept in prone position.

It's going to be a long night.

hotfreudian
20-02-2013, 01:14 AM
"I'm sorry."

I was roused by the words.

As I opened my eyes and gathered my wits, I found my hand free from Ling's grasp finally. She was still in her prone position but her head was tilted in my direction. I checked my watch and saw that it was 5 plus in the morning.

"Why don't you sleep here till the shuttle bus starts?" Ling offered as she rolled over to the end of her single bed.

I pondered over walking for more than half an hour, in my half awake and drunken stupor; compared it with the inviting wam bed that Ling is offering to me and it was a no brainer.

Fighting my leg that had fllen asleep, I willed my numb limb onto the bed before lifting myself over. Before I could thank Ling for trusting me sufficiently to share the bed, I felt the right side of the bed bouncing and then a shadow loomed into my view. Ling had positioned her head over mine and placed her swollen lips over mine!

Perhaps it was the alcohol and the slight nap I had, my 2IC began stirring as I found myself sticking my tongue into her alcohol-stenched mouth (well, mine too, with cigarette smoke some more). As the kissing got more passionate, I lifted my body up with the elbow and guided her back to her side of the bed.

With her body flat down, my finger deftly flicked her buttons open, one by one. As her polo shirt gap widened, I would follow it with my trailing tongue, leaving a sliver along the way. As I left my mark closer to her belly button, I felt her hands grab my head and a slight resistance as I tried to venutre down south.

Looking up, I smiled at her and gently removed her hands. Sliding both hands from her waist up, I edged my body forward and used my teeth to leave small marks of my exploration over the top of her breasts. Hearing her breathing quickening, I rolled to one side where I then used the hand on the other side to reach beneath her top button of her jeans and groped for her clit.

When I found the band of her underwear, it was expected. When I found smooth skin below her underwear, it was unexpected.

She had shaven herself.

Excited over the prospect of fucking a clean-shaven pussy, I doubled my efforts to arouse her. I nibbled her ears and alternated between her neck while I used one hand to unhook her bra and another to play with her breasts, well, more nipples than breasts (32A).

As I opened my eyes upon unzipping her, I saw her lips rising and lowering in expectation. Swiftly, I cupped my mouth over her moist fanny and proceeded to use my tongue to explore the smooth skin that had been hidden under the jeans the whole night.

As she rocked her hips and she started letting out moans of passion, I knew she was ready.

I unzipped my jeans and pulled my tool out as I positioned myself over her. Facing her directly with my hands locked in an embrace with her, I gently slid my cock into her drenched love-hole.

Goodness, was she tight! I knew I would not last more than a few strokes so I slowed down my speed to last longer but that wild girl lifted her hips and slammed hard into me instead!

Realising she was dictating the pace, I quickly exchanged positions with her with her on top. As she continued lying on top of me and slamming her pussy against my cock, I stayed as still as I could for I feared any sudden movement could stimulate my cock to spit.

As Ling enjoyed pleasuring herself with my rod, she came and came again. All of a sudden, I remembered we were not alone in the room. May was there, a few feet away on her bed! I turned the other way and looked over at her bed. I thought I saw a movement of May's head to the other side.

Was she watching?

The realization that the past half hour (thereabouts) of heavy petting with Ling was probably witnessed by May turned me on so much I could not help it and released... into Ling!

Horrified, I tried to get Ling off but she would have none of it. She stuck close to my body and even used her arms to lock me down. I tried to avoid ejaculating further into her but she made it very difficult for me not to do so.

It was my first time shooting in.

natsuki
20-02-2013, 04:24 AM
Not bad ma ur story... ^^

Ahh~ the feeling of doing in school hostel... LoLx~

hotfreudian
20-02-2013, 11:52 PM
From the language used in for Ling, one could sense probably that I was not terribly attracted to her. That's not too far off the mark. However, having most of my free time taken up either by my studies or travelling to and fro due to my tutoring assignments, having a stay-in girlfriend in hostel makes things much more convenient.

Whenever her room mate or mine goes home, we would sleepover at the available room. That was when I grew to love the feeling of waking up to find someone next next to you. As she was pint-sized, sleeping (and fucking) on a single bed was still tolerable.

Sometimes, if either of us stay till late, we may even stay over if we are lazy to take the half hour walk back. On such occasions, we would occasionally wake up in the middle of the night and get frisky with our respective room mate sleeping in the nesxt bed a few feet away!

Other than the occasional peeping from May, nothing much ventured with her. If she was in my room, nothing more than a blowjob or lick job will be the result as she was worried my room mate might hear her moans. Surprisingly, she was much bolder if it were May. Her rationale was at least her naked body would be seen by a female, not a male.

Prety soon, we would fall into a routine. Sundays would find us having dinner at a nearby mall before proceeding back to hostel. There will be at least 1 night from Sundays to Tuesdays when we would sleep over. Wednesdays are reserved for Mambo and Thursdays for Ladies night. On both these nights, I would inevitably end up in her room. Friday nights we'd stay in as both our room mates would return home, leaving Saturdays for rest days.

Unfortunately Ling was not the adventurous kind when sober thus there was not much public sex on campus. There would be the occasional fingering or blowjobs but not for too long a duration.

A few months into our relationship, our semester ended. Having loads of time on hand, we decided to join in the hall activities. After browsing a few sports, we picked on cheerleading as it was something we could partake together.

Ling was very small-build so she made an excellent flyer as she could be tossed easily. Being more in control of my motor movements, I was one of the lead base as I was able to support and perform stunts. Hence, Ling and I were not paired up together.

My partner was Shan. She was bulkier than Ling and the vice-captain of the team. She had some subcutaneous fats about her waist but that made it easier for me to grab her when receiving her. There were countles times when I missed her during training though and my palms would end up just below her (more than adequate) breasts. As the weeks went by and we got familiar with each other, I would "accidentally" miss her but with my index fingers pointing upwards. This way, I could occasionally feel up her meaty love pillows.

As the holidays drew to an end, the cheerleading team organized a chalet bbq. However, as the bbq was on a Saturday night, Ling went about her usual clubbing routine while I went for the chalet. The main reason was that the chalet was in the east, near where I stayed while she stayed in the west so she would rather get drunk and then return home to sleep. Besides, she reasoned that these goody goodies would not be drinking much anyway.

How wrong she turned out to be.

By bringing along a 6-pack, I thought I brought enough for the party of ten-plus of us as most of them were health nuts and I figured I would be drinking most of it anyway. When I reached late, after dinner with Ling first, I found the bbq in full swing. Literally. The 4 girls there were laughing loudly with their faces red while the guys were huddled in a corner playing cards, with their speech obviously affected by the intake of alcohol.

I saw 2 empty bottles of JD and another of Absolut. And there was another newly opened gin in the middle of the guys. The first thing that hit me when I entered the room was the strong scent of alcohol reverbrating throughout. It was a stench!

Not one to say no to free drinks, I made myself comfortable with the guys as I joined in their dai-dee game. Pretty soon, the bottle of gin was polished and another was brought out. The creme of the drinks that they had brought - a cordon bleu that Shan had sneaked out of her house. We carried on with the games with the girls placing bets on us, like horses in a race. Eventually, I was the clear winner and I hardly drank any sip of any liquor. I did finish up my six-pack though...

When the game and drinks ended, everyone just lain around. On the couch, with the dining chairs placed together, on the living room with the mattress brought out. As I was the most sober one, I helped to clear the mess. When I was done, I found nary a space for me to even sit! Seriously considering going home, I picked my bag up.

"Hey, going home at this hour? Midnight charge will kill!"

I turned around and found Shan sitting up from one side of the mattress.

"Yeah. No space ma. Bo bian."

Hearing that, she adjusted her body towards the middle of the mattress and pointed to a tiny space next to her.

"Come la. You very rich ah?"

Listening to my partner, and the prospect of sleeping to sleeping next to this busty chick, I dropped my satchel and nearly dived in. When I laid down proper though, I found half my body dangling outside! Sianz.

Trying my best to squeeze in but without intruding much space, I made myself as comfortable as I could.

"No space?" Shan asked. "I'm erm... ok." I lied.

She peered over my body, saw what was happening and promptly used her hand to drag me in while at the same time drape her leg over me! Not unlike a bolster, I was pretty much pressed against her body, meaning her (36B) breasts were crushed against my right arm!!

Realizng that this could be a come-on offered by her, I decided to take my chance. In my frozen posture, I took a deep breath and turned to face her. Her eyes opened slightly when she felt my movements and I planted my lips on hers.

To my joy, she responded in kind, even pulling me closer to her - all this while the rest of the team laid scattered around us sleeping! We kissed for the longest time ever, without much feeling up as that would take up too much space and rouse sleeping next to her.

Suddenly, one of the guys stood up and ran to the toilet. The interruption stopped our passionate kissing and both of us closed our eyes, turning our heads away. The excitement pounded in my heart as I patiently awaited his return to his sleeping spot. After a good ten minutes, he finally did so and as I eagerly turned my head...

I heard a muffled snore from Shan. Talk about anti-climax.

singaporeangirl
21-02-2013, 12:25 AM
camping for more:):):):)

studdyme
21-02-2013, 12:53 AM
camping for more!

hotfreudian
21-02-2013, 01:02 AM
As it was the end of the holidays, that meant a reshuffle of hostel rooms. Shan had been pretty active in the cheerleading room so she qualified to earn a single room to herself. No prizes for guessing whose block she was re-located to!

"Uh-oh!"

The familiar icq tone sounded from my laptop. Glancing at my screen while slurping my instant noodles on a Sunday afternoon, I nearly choked when I saw the message.

"Hey r u in hall? M shifting today n nid help!"

Quick hands quick legs, I rushed to the room she was relocating from. Boxes of her personal effects laid around the room as she looked up when I appeared at her doorstep.

"Hey, you really are in school!"

"Yeah, where's your new room?"

When she told me the number, I couldn't believe my luck. It was directly above my unit!

The shifting took us for the next few hours as we shuttled to and fro with her stuff. When the last box was placed on her table, I slumped to the chair in fatigue. She smiled as she entered with the last bag and offered me a half-chilled drink from her fridge (yes, I helped to carry her fridge as well. With a trolley's help of course).

"Why did you kiss me that night?"

This time round, I choked. Coughing rapidly, I doubled over as I quickly thought of a perfectly fine excuse for my misdeed. "I was drunk", "It was an accident", "I thought you were Ling"... such lame excuses flashed across my mind.

As I was still pondering over which was the lesser evil to use, I looked up and saw that she had walked over and stood in front of me. As I eyed her to see if she was angry with me, I realized I was getting turned on from what my eyes were feasting on. Shan was wearing a tee with her fbt shorts. Her hair was tied up in a pony tail and droplets of persipiration formed on her forehead. I believe I was in no better shape but the defining moment of silence elapsed when I stood up, took a step forward and used my hands to bring her lips onto mine.

Locking lips together, our hands instinctively reached out to each other in an embrace. Both of us were sweaty and wet. Didn't care. Both of us were wearing drecnhed shirts. Didn't care. Both of us were kissing in full view of the open doorway. Oops.

Half kissing, half stumbling, we made our way to the door and slammed it shut. All the while, with our lips plastered to each other. Then, we conitnued in similar fashion to her bed. It did not matter that there was no bedsheet. It did not matter that the fan was not switched on and windows were closed. It did not matter that I had a girlfriend. What mattered was how I was finally grabbing her breasts openly.

As I kneaded both her breasts in a circular motion, I slurped up all her excess perspiration as I necked her. Somehow, the saltiness and humid still air added to the excitement of passion. Grinding my hips against hers, I was pressed down hard on her neck and left yet another mark.

Not able to take the heat (in both ways) anymore, I started rolling her shirt up. As each inch of bare skin came into view, I would mark my territory with my tongue. Covering all grounds, the journey halted at the twin peaks. Trapped momentarily over which hill to conquer first, I decided the best way out was to have them both. Using both my hands, I cupped both breasts together, and licked both of them for all I was worth. This was my biggest pair of breasts ever!

Pushing her cups out of the way, I attacked her nipples alternatively. Realising her hands were idle, I guided them to my butt. As if on auto-pilot, she immediately pulled my shorts down and massaged my ass cheeks. Hooking the elastic band over my fully awoken dragon, I hurriedly pushed away the fabric of her underwear from the bottom of her shorts.

It could have been the sweat.

It could have been the love juices.

It could have been our youthful lust.

My cock slid right into her where I felt a burst of her cum.

Encouraged by the welcome I received, I pushed my cock deeper in. The moaning increased in volume with the depth of penetration. Realizing she liked it deep, I timed my strokes to be slow but deep. She started trembling as waves of ecstasy overcame her.

I ripped her top and bra off as I took in the beautiful sight of this cheerleader, half naked, being fucked by me as her massive tits bounced with each exaggerated intrusion I made.

Only when I was certain she had been pumped dry did I allow myself to relax and my sperm the passport to break through the customs. At the decisive moment, I pulled my cock out and shot all over her body, aiming in particular for her huge rack.

As I laid on the bed next to her, exhausted, I couldn't help but form a smile as I envisioned how my sex life is going to change from then on.

hotfreudian
21-02-2013, 10:02 PM
I quickly worked out a convenient routine to be doing Ling and Shan throughout the week.

Sundays will be with Ling as we would return to hostel together.

Mondays will be for "doing work" so that I could go to Shan's room.

Tuesdays are a definite now with Ling due the previous night's absence.

Wednesdays will be hectic. I'd make it a point to be with Ling before she goes for Mambo and fuck her good first as I would be turned on by her dressing. Then, I'll excuse myself from Mambo with the excuse that I'm getting too old for such parties and prefer to reserve my energy for the next day. After I see her off, it'll be round 2 with Shan.

Thursdays will be with Ling as we went for Ladies Night.

Fridays will be with Shan as I would lie to Ling that I'm going home for the weekend.

Saturdays, ironically, will be my rest day.

It was an arrangement any hot-blooded young male could dream for.

A perfect dream.

That was what I'd thought before Lina appeared in my life.

hotfreudian
21-02-2013, 11:26 PM
Lina was my junior in my course and I got to know her through the university's Freshmen Orientation Camp. She was a lanky malay gal who was training with the national youth squad in one of the sports then. As she took the modules I'd taken a year before, I would offer her my notes and coach her in concepts she didn't understood. Soon enough, such sessions would spill over from in-between classes (when our schedules permitted) to lunch times, to after class. However, as she stayed in the east, she would usually stay till 8 plus before heading home. This arrangement worked fine with me as that would leave my night with my gf and fb.

"It's soooooo tiring to be doing this eveyday you know?" Lina complained in mid-semester one evening.

"What to do? You stay so far away. Get a hostel room lah..." I jokingly suggested.

The following week, she came bouncing up to me and shrieked "I'm staying in hostel!"

How was it possible to be getting a room in mid-semester? Turns out she would be putting up at another two of her course mates' room by sleeping on the floor using a sleeping bag.

Now, based on my schedule, it was pretty difficult to commit most nights to her and I explained the situation to her (by then, she was already aware of the other two girls) and our tuition sessions still had to end by 8 plus. She was alright as that meant she could commit some time to her training and not worry about exhaustion upon reaching home.

As the examinations approached, Lina had more and more to query about her work. Expectedly, the after class sessions were no longer enough.

The idea of using Saturdays to coach her popped up. As it was the examination period, I readily agreed but of course kept this from the Ling and Shan.

On the first Saturday of the arrangement, we started at 3 plus, lasted till 8 plus before going out for dinner and returned to her room (mine was too risky due to Shan) as her room mates were off for the weekend anyway.

At around midnight, both of us collapsed back to our chairs. "Hey let's go for a run to clear our heads." Lina offered. Seeing no harm with the suggestion, I agreed.

After the run ended at her block, I bid her good night so that I could return to my room to wash up.

"But I'm not done asking yet!" she lamented.

"What to do? I've no clothes in your room." I countered.

"Come on up. I'll think of something." was the reply.

Turns out she was offering me her toiletries and clothes. As Lina was lanky, I was able to fit into her clothes, barely. But what I couldn't get over was... how much I smelled like her! I commented to her and she laughed it off. "Where got? Don't exaggerate la!"

I made a grand gesture of sniffing my armpits and then opened it up for her to do likewise. She giggled and pushed me away. We were like a dating couple playing and teasing each other.

After another half hour of (attempting) to do work, I sighed out loud. Her scent on me was overwhelming!

"What's wrong? Don't you like the smell of me?"

"Yeah, but not on me! It's..."

"It's what...?"

"...A bit too close for comfort..."

She looked up from her books upon hearing that.

"What did you mean?"

"It's as if, you are all over me..."

Now, Lina was an attractive malay lass in her own right and I'm sure she had her fair share of suitors. However, as unbelievable as it may sound, I had absolute no lustful thoughts of her. I was just comfortable in her company.

Thus, when she stood up and sat on my lap, I was taken aback.

"You mean, like this...?" With that, she draped her arms around my neck and took aim at my lips with her tongue. More stunned than horny, I sat there frozen. As she sucked on my lips hungrily, I came to the realization that we were alone in her room (probably the level as well) with no one expecting us to be anywhere else that night!

Gradually, I relaxed my stiffened body while my cock did the reverse. I manouvered my hands to her back and caressed it while she ruffled through my hair as I released my tongue and started playing with her tongue in return.

As the french kissing grew in intensity, so did our touches. From probing touches, we graduated into light pinches and rubbing against each other's exposed skin. After awhile more, we gave up kissing and concentrated on using our finger tips to explore each other as much we could.

She ran her fingers along the spine of my neck as well as my chest, dropping the occasional kisses along the trail that her fingers left behind. I would sniff her hair, neck, arm, thighs...anywhere that permitted my nose to come into contact with her naked skin. At last, I ended up at her chest.

Using my nose, I dug deep into her mounds as my hands cupped her buttocks and played with them. As this kept up, she was clearly turning impatient because she stood up and took off her tee. When her clothing came off, I was mesmerized by what was underneath. She was wearing a sports bra with the biggest cup I've ever seen (sans porn flicks). Apparently, she had this pair of beauties underneath her and I did not realize?!

Pushing her onto one of the beds, I proceeded to give a thorough examination of her womanly body. Forcing her bra off, I soaked in the lovely sight of her breasts jiggling with every slight movement she made. Her nipples were no less astonishing. Though her aerola was not too big, her nipples stuck out like the erasers on the tip of pencils!

This was surely the most beautiful pair of boobs I've ever feasted on.

Like a little boy licking his candy gently for fear of it running out too soon, I moistened her nipples and then used my teeth to softly bite into the valley. The treatment though, was driving her crazy as she buckled her hips and moaned non-stop.

"Can you just fucking grab my breasts?? You are driving me nuts!" she exclaimed.

My reaction was to stand up and remove my shorts (well, hers actually) to release my cock with a spring. I spat in between her breasts and slid my dick so that it could rub against both breasts at the same time while I held them in from the sides.

That was my first decent titty-fuck.

As my sliding increased in intensity, so did her breathing and she pointed her chin close to her chest to see the titty-fuck. Sensing an opportunity, I purposefully made my strokes deeper in so that my cock head was punching against her lips. She obediently opened her mouth wide so that my cock would be wrapped by her tongue with every north-bound pump.

After awhile more of the titty-fuck cum blowjob, I did a quick gauge and realized her mouth was wide enough to be filled up with my manhood. So, aiming carefully, I carefully jerked forward without warning and into her mouth while my hands quickly moved forward to grab her head.

Realizing what I was about to do, she struggled slightly but ceased when I sat on her chest. In a kneeling position, I closed my eyes as I enjoyed the sensation of my cock being coated with a layer of her saliva. As the strokes proceeded, my urge for stronger stimulation grew - I started pumping harder and deeper into her mouth.

That was my first mouth-fucking.

As I pumped harder and deeper, I realized she was gagging when she started choking and her hands started flailing wildly. I reluctantly removed my cock from her mouth and quickly cupped my lips over hers to soothe her. When I felt her hands reaching below to remove her shorts, I knew she was ready to go the distance.

Climbing on top of her, I entered Lina missionary. Thank goodness it was a Saturday night. Her moans, no, screams rocked the house down! She literally screamed like she was in pain or being set on fire... or being raped.

It was so piercing I had to use my hand to muffle her cries. However, that method no longer worked when she indicated for us to switch positions. She wanted a cowgirl position! With such a lanky beauty riding on top of me, not to mention the rythmic bouncing of her ample breasts as she fucked me, the sight was too much to behold and I had to shut my eyes to avoid cumming too early.

However the sensation of her drenched pussy gripping hard against my shaft with whatever friction possible, coupled with her AV-film like screams, stirred my 2IC into full attention and proud to be swelling with pride.

I made the mistake of opening my eyes at that moment to soak in the sights. The view of this fit gal with huge boobs bouncing up and down off my body, with her hair flying in all directions and a look of pained ecstacy on her face was too much to bear. It took all my remaining strength and willpower to hold her waist up and block her downward thrusting as I freed my cock from its guilt-pleasure confines to see it shooting globs of sperm out. In fact, the first shot actually landed right smack on my forehead!

Lina smiled when she saw my cum-filled forehead and bent down to lick it off me. I groaned in pleasure as her tongue deftly cleaned my sperm off and countinued southwards to do the same for the goo on my tummy! This was one sperm-thirsty gal!

As we cuddled up to each other, my head pounded with excitement as I tried to work out a convenient schedule for all 3 girls. Realizing I was in not state to think, I drifted off to sleep with the malay beauty in my arms...

BMW69
21-02-2013, 11:42 PM
Do keep it up bro. Good work.

starboy
22-02-2013, 04:01 PM
Hi Bro,

Great FR. Good command of the language and narration. Looking forward to reading more of your varsity experiences. Upped you my humble points.

royalblood
22-02-2013, 04:44 PM
wah bro your life so interesting one. haha keep on writing! :)

studdyme
22-02-2013, 05:01 PM
camping for more!

manure
23-02-2013, 12:06 AM
your stories all very nice. keep it up!

natsuki
23-02-2013, 05:56 AM
TS's describe the detail's till damn steamy lei! Good! ^^

hotfreudian
06-03-2013, 12:17 AM
It was the sort of stuff that wet dreams of young, raging males are made of. With an ah lian as my gf, a busty cheerleader as my "mistress" and a leggy athlete as my fb. After a few months of such an arrangement, it was starting to take its toll on my overworked penis and I had to slowly call for time off at times.

The clubbing dates with Ling started becoming less as a result. Thus, whenever I agreed to go with her, she would be very happy and make the extra effort to please me. She knew I'd love to get frisky on the dancefloor but she would always draw the line at exhibitionism so we didn't get very far often.

One particular date stood out though. It was a Thursday night at Double O (then) and Ling promised me a treat if I were to accompany her. I agreed. Upon reaching the club, I went to her usual dance spot and didn't find her. I proceeded to her usual spot at the bar counter and didn't find her. I messaged her, wondering where she could be as she had already informed me earlier that evening she was in.

In the midst of my typing, I felt the familiar pair of short arms grabbing me from behind. Smiling, I held her hands up, gave her a peck on both sets of knuckles and whirled her around. When my eyes took in what she was wearing that night, they would have popped out if they could.

Ling was dressed in chilli red halterwith the hem of her dress ending halfway up her thighs. On a pair of matching red killer heels, she was literally dressed to kill. Something was not too right though...

"You permed your hair?"

Her usually straight hair was replaced with one that was curled and made her look much older. This was like repackaging 101! Same girl, different feel! I grabbed her close and immediately planted my tongue into her mouth. Her kiss reeked with a mixture of vodka and bourbon. To my surprise, I felt her tongue responding to my prodding one. As our tongues snaked around each other, my right hand slid down to her ass and grabbed her butt firmly, pressing her body against mine, and her pussy against my dick.

Dry humping her for a few minutes, I thought I could feel her gyrating in response to my thrusting actions. When we finally released to gasp for air, I could not keep my eyes off her. I realised also, that I was not the only one. Being a flashy dancer, she attracted more than the usual lot of stares from the rest of the clubbers. Especially her dress. Whenever she turned, her dress would skirt up and if one looked close enough, they could even see the bottom of her butt cheeks...

"Wait. She's not wearing any underwear??"

On another of our kisses at the bar, I turned her to be facing the crowd so that her back would be against the counter. There, I felt my way up her thigh until my third finger a pathway up the cave where... it was immediately met with a slippery surface (of sweat and juice) with no fabric covering!

I looked at her and she gave me lusty smile. Realizing that Ling was without any form of inhibitions that night, I hastened to take advantage. Still in the same position, I drew up a bar stool and sat on it where I unzipped my jeans and fished my cock out. Guiding her hand to my raging hard-on, I proceeded to french kiss her while her rubbed my dick in the middle of the club. It was dark at that corner but definitely visible to anyone who happened to look in our direction. After a few minutes of the open petting, I was taken aback to feel her lips leaving mine and she disappeared under the counter, where she went on to insert my head into her mouth.

As my cock gradually became moistened by her flexible tongue, I couldn't resist and grabbed her head. Holding it in place, I got off the stool and began fucking her petite mouth there and then. After a few more strokes, I felt her gagging so I released my grip. When she stood up, I thought the fun was over so I zipped back up. She simply grabbed my wrists and led me to the dancefloor.

In the middle of the dancefloor, she wrapped her arms around my neck and started planting kisses all over my neck. She wanted more! I gamely held her closer and continued grinding hard against her pussy. That was when I felt her hug loosening and her right hand dropping to my cock and rubbing it. Whilst enjoying the rub, I took the opportunity to return the favour, only I reached under her skirt (not too difficult a task with her short dress and high heels) and played with her clit. As I rubbed harder, the texture of feeling clit became increasingly difficult, due to the slippery surface. Then...

zippppp..........

I felt my jeans being unzipped and her fingers wormed their way into my briefs! Once I felt my shaft being gripped firmly, I felt a tug and the rush of the cold air enveloped my cock. I was in the middle of a dance club, with my dick exposed for all the see!

Releasing my kiss, I looked at her in an attempt to figure out what was on her mind. I only had a glance of her smile before she reached up to kiss my forehead and in the process, shifted her body higher so that her pussy was rubbing against my head! No shit! She wanted it there and then?!

Scanning around quickly where I realised most of everyone was either engrossed in their own dance or too drunk to be kaypoh, I eagerly held her buttocks up to support her while she positioned her pussy over my cock. The wet tunnel made the entrance easier, though the height difference proved to be tricky. After a few minutes of pumping away to the clubbing music, my hands finally ached and I reluctantly pulled myself out of her. Indicating I had to go to the toilet, she nodded her head and signalled she needed to go as well.

For those who recalled the layout of Double O, the path to the washrooms was along a corridor, with the Ladies right at the end. When we reached the Males, I reached out my hand to push the door open but Ling did not let go of my hand. Instead, she kept walking towards the Ladies!

"Hey, the Males is here!" I shouted over the din of the loud house music playing then.

She simply walked on and dragged me after her. When we reached the Ladies, she pushed me against the wall, drew out my cock (yet again) and continued her blowjob from earlier. Now all thise rising and declining is slowly making its effects felt on my dick and I could feel the familiar tension building up.

You might wonder why there were no ladies visiting the toilet at that time? Well, the fact was that there were. All who passed us, looked down at her bobbing head, looked up at my somewhat embarrassed face, and then carried on to enter the washroom, as if we were part of the wallpaper!

Having been massaged interchangably by Ling's mouth, hand and pussy the whole evening, coupled with the fact that so many dolled up clubbers watched me receiving a blow job, my 2IC finally decided he had to perform his 21 gun salute and I emptied my milky sperm into Ling's mouth.

I could barely stand after that.

hotfreudian
06-03-2013, 12:51 AM
Shan was by far the most vocal partner I ever had. And because of her loud moaning, we usually restricted our lovemaking to her room. There was once when we did make it out of the room...

In preparation for one competition that was one week away, we stepped up our cheerleading training. It was a full dress rehearsal that session and Shan was dressed in her sexy uniform. After training, everyone was exhausted as we had ended past midnight. Walking back to our block, I engaged in idle chat with Shan and a few others who stayed in the vicinity.

Once we reached our block though, there was no one left but us. I playfully played with her half bursting cleavage and she mockingly chided me for being so "naughty". While passing the laundry area, she asked me to wait for her while she collected her dried clothes from the indoor drying area. Following her in, I flicked the lights for her while she removed her dried clothes from the drying lines.

As I viewed her meaty bum move up and down as she collected her laundry, a sinister thought came to mind. I flicked the lights off.

As expected, she turned around and started with a "Hey...". That was as far as I allowed anything to come out from her mouth as I swiftly cupped my lips over hers. When I heard her hangers dropping to the ground, I knew I had her aroused.

The cheerleaders' uniform for the girls was a v-necked top that ended above the midriff and a flare skirt that pretty much covered only their ass. Hence, there was plenty of skin for my hands to explore and molest while I distracted her with my kisses. Once I was certain I had her hooked, I glided my tongue to her sweaty neck and nibbled away at the folds of her neck with both my hands kneading and massaging her breasts. As her breathing progressed into a panting, I lifted her top up from the front, exposing her lovely boobs and I suckled on them, like a pup drawing milk from its mum.

It was then that she started her moaning engine.

"Mmmm... Ermmmm..."

She really sounded like those AV actresses so it was definitely a turn on for me. However, despite the late timing, I was still concerned someone might walk by hence, I loosened my arm lock on her and whispered "Let's go up."

To my surprise, she pouted and said no, after which she climbed to sit on top of the washing machine and said "Lick me first, then we'll go up."

Popping my head into the doorway to make sure no one was around, I bent down slightly (the washing machine was at my groin level) and started feasting on her tasty pussy. Using my powerful tongue, I probed her clit, used the tip to play with her gspot and used my nose to leave gentle depressions aginst the wet walls of her labia. Then, I went on the feel the sides of her pussy my finger and ended off with finger and tongue fucking her at the same time.

"Arrrgh..... faster... FASTER!" she screamed out in ecstasy from cumming. Fearing that she was getting a bit too loud, I used my left palm to cover her mouth while using my right to carry her down to the ground so I could fuck her good. However, she second-guessed my intention and used her powerful calves to wrap around my waist.

"Gfhtl...brongng..." she mumbled through my mouth. "Huh?" I enquired as I released my pressure slightly. "I said fucking lick me!" she screamed out again.

Replacing my hand over her mouth, I realized I could not get her off me so I simply used my right hand to push her underwear to one side sufficiently for my cock to slide right in.

Hence, with my left hand over her mouth, my right hand grabbing her by the waist and both her legs wrapped around mine, the scene seemed to be one of from a fantasy porn flick but I assure you, that was truly the position we were in.

As I thrust higher, I realized I was hitting a spot not frequently reachable via missionary or cow girl so I kept hammering that spot. It was intense with her muffling through my cupped hand. I couldn't hold back any longer and pushed her off before I shot into her. Due to her defiance, I could not let go of her initially, until I said "I'm cumming into you if you don't let go!"

As she lay in a heap on the ground, I had no more time to divert my cock so she laid still on the ground while I jerked out my gooey cum... all over her hot (figuratively and literally) body, still clad in her cheerleader's uniform.

It was my first CFNM sexperience.

Days later, a notice from the hostel management was placed in the laundry area -
"The use of this facility is for the purpose of washing and drying of one's laundry ONLY. Any other unauthorized usage may result in the offender(s) to be evicted from the hostel."
Above the notice, was a newly installed CCTV.

I told Shan her screaming was too loud. We never fucked out of the room since then.

Forgot
06-03-2013, 02:21 AM
Good one camping here

Opportunist
06-03-2013, 03:34 AM
Camping here

natsuki
06-03-2013, 05:08 AM
Days later, a notice from the hostel management was placed in the laundry area -
"The use of this facility is for the purpose of washing and drying of one's laundry ONLY. Any other unauthorized usage may result in the offender(s) to be evicted from the hostel."
Above the notice, was a newly installed CCTV.

I told Shan her screaming was too loud. We never fucked out of the room since then.

I love ur story!! LoLx~ NIce! ^^

hotfreudian
04-04-2013, 11:48 PM
One of the most interesting period I had with Lina was when she decided to pick up beach volleyball. Being tall with long limbs meant she could reach easily for the ball. Being heavy-chested meant she had difficulty maintaining her balance. Being the ham-sup-lo meant I always had my eyes feasting on her delicious bikini-clad body whenever I accompanied her to the beach for her knockabouts.

Whenever I met her Harbourfront MRT station (it was pretty new then), she would be clad in her singlet and running shorts with her bikini inside. You know how the knot would be tied at the nape of the neck? I always get turned on whenever I see it as it would seem to beckon to me to unravel it. And don't even get me started on her running shorts - with her never-ending legs, I usually could not resist trailing my fingers up her firm thighs and creep my middle finger up the crevice to rub against the smooth polyester of her bottom.

After a few months of indulging with her on such trips, Ling was away on a school trip while Shan was busy preparing for her driving test. Hence, I booked one night at one of the huts in the NTUC Resort so that we could play the whole day and just stay over on the island.

That day, when we made our way in, we sat in the same bus as a group of middle-aged cauasians. They seemed to be there for the weekend as well and were rowdily bantering about. However, it was pretty obvious they had their eye on Lina as well. As we wanted to check in first, Lina wore a loose fitting sleeveless summer dress with the sides so wide open you could literally view the rest of the body, with my favourite knot peeking out from her hair of course. The dress was in anticipation of us potentially dropping by St. James if we were up to it. In her gorgeous tanned body, I could understand why the ang mohs were raping her visually. She seemed nonchalent though.

Throughout the day, I was treated to the usual optical delicacy of her bronze skin glistening with perspiration while she dived for every ball and the bouncing of her half globes as she sprinted all over the court. With the grains of sand peppering her firm abs, I was on a constant hard-on.

I suppose she was aware, for she would sneak a grab of my manhood whenever our paths crossed. After awhile, I followed suit and playfully slapped her tits when she walked past me. To the extent that the rest of the crew had to beg us mockingly to stop our lustful actions.

The huts at the NTUC Resort were cheap, but did not come with toilets. We had to use the common ones. When we returned to our hut to collect our showering stuff, I had to release first. I bided my time till I saw her bending down to retrieve her toiletries. As quick as lightning, I stood behind her and dry humped her ass while grabbing onto her waist. When she did not stand up but remain bended, with a moan softly escaping her lips, I reached for her knot and gave it gentle tug. As the fabric flapped down to her tummy, I reached for her breasts and kneaded them simultaneously. After a whole afternoon of being burnt under the sun, the cool rush of the aircon did more for our skin than cooling it down. We became sexually aroused as the draft sweeped into the recesses of our pent-up areas.

She stood up, turned around and sought my tongue as her boobs prevented a full body hug. While exchanging oral fluids, I held her body firm to mine so that I could feel the two soft cushions ramming into my chest. As I felt her nipples harden, I shifted my right hand to her neck while the other rested on her waist, indicating to her I wanted her tongue on another part of my body.

As she obediently squatted down to insert my cock into her mouth, I caught sight of one of the caucasians walking past the window. I knew he saw what we were doing as his face did turn as he walked past. As he did not linger at the window, I let it be. Intending for the session to be a quickie as we were both hungry, I pulled her up soon after and not wanting to litter the bed with sand, we fucked standing up doggy-style.

As she placed both her hands on either side of the window, I began pumping her from behind. Suddenly, she let out a shriek and darted away from the window. Loud peals of laughter followed. Rushing to the window, I realised what had happened when I saw the group of cauasians running away. The earlier guy must have informed the rest of his mates about what he saw and they had decided to return for another look. Guess they were in luck as Lina had been standing very close to the window then.

Lina replied that she was more shocked than anything due to the sudden appearance of so many pairs of eyes out of the blue. Laughing it off, we proceeded to wash up.

That night, we decided against clubbing and decided to get wasted at one of the beach bars. However, being ravenous, we ended up at Trapizza so we could get filled up and have our share of beer too. No prizes for guessing whom we bumped into.

Just as we had finished our dinner and were making small chat while enjoying the crashing of the waves, one of the peeping toms came up and offered us a drink.

"Hey guys, so sorry about earlier man. We just couldn't resist taking a peek, if you know what I mean?" He started with a wink. "Let us buy the two of you a drink to make up?"

When I glanced at Lina, she smiled sweetly back so I agreed. Soon, the rest of them joined our table and we were having round after round of drinks while exchanging pleasantries. There were 4 of them, all Aussies, who were working in the financial sector and were using the weekend as a getaway to Sentosa.

"Hey, you must be one lucky bastard having such a babe to service you. Bet you're gonna get lucky tonight again, right?" one of them quipped. Lina laughed out and said "More than lucky!" as she stood up from her chair and gingerly made her way over to mine. When our eyes crossed briefly, she broke into a grin and sat on top of me while planting her lips over mine. To the egging cheers of our new friends, she began gyrating her hips over my penis until it hardened.

As it was past midnight then and the place had closed with the lights turned off, we had the place pretty much to ourselves. As the cheers died down, I opened my eyes to find one of them standing directly behind Lina and massaging her shoulders. As she closed her eyes and broke free from our kiss, she leaned back until she was resting against his body. That was when he gleefully leaned forward and pulled her bikini off so that her breasts now fell onto his palms unrestrained. While still rubbing her pussy against my cock, Lina had her breasts mauled by another guy! Then another one stepped foward and started kissing her neck and the other pulled his shorts down, placing his semi-errected dick in her her hand. When I saw her hand instinctively moving up and down, I knew I was in for another experience that night.

It was to be my first sexperience in dogging.

As she was slowly stripped to her birthday suit by the first guy, she went on her knees and indicated for me to fuck her. She proceeded to suck off two of the guys at once while the other two jerked off while feeling all over her body (ok, more of her breasts than anything). Now, you may assume that she is going to be engaged in a gangbang right? But I did say earlier that this was just dogging. Turns out she refused when one of the caucasians asked if he could have a go. She only wanted me in her though she didn't mind sucking them off all at once. As her knees hurt from grinding into the ground, she sat up on the ground with all four of them fishing their poles in front of her while she took turns to lubricate each rod with her saliva. All these while I'm fucking her from below!

I guess I had more to drink so I lasted rather long. One by one, the white sticks squirted over her body, with one lucky guy even managing to shoot into her mouth while she was oral fucking him. When all were exhausted, she decided to satisfy herself thoroughly as she leaned forward and rested both her palms on my shoulders. Gaining stability, she told me to stop moving while she furiously impaled her warm vagina down onto my stake, with so much vengence that I felt as if I was reaching into her uterus already! With the sight of the malay beauty buckling above me, not to mention the numerous streams of cum flowing down her body, I finally relented as the blood rushed from my big head to the small one. I could not hold back and let out a deflated groan as I sent thick globs of jizz coarsing into Lina's body. She collapsed onto me as she savoured the warm relief into her.

I remember cringing upon realising that her body was laden with sperm from another four guys.

hotfreudian
04-04-2013, 11:51 PM
Apologies to the campers, if any. I've had had a rough patch at work and was overseas for a period of time. Anyway, for those who are interested, I'm done with my university stories and will be moving on to internship, working, reservist and subsequent adulthood sexperiences. Do leave comments on what you like/dislike about my writing style. I will take into consideration all comments...

hotfreudian
04-04-2013, 11:52 PM
I love ur story!! LoLx~ NIce! ^^

You have been leaving behind lovely comments. Thanks for your encouragement!

hotfreudian
04-04-2013, 11:54 PM
camping for more!

Hope I live up to expectations!

hotfreudian
04-04-2013, 11:55 PM
Hi Bro,

Great FR. Good command of the language and narration. Looking forward to reading more of your varsity experiences. Upped you my humble points.

I humbly accept your humble points with humility :D

northsouth78
05-04-2013, 12:13 AM
eep on writing!

Steventan
20-04-2013, 02:12 PM
Great thread,
TS don't stop
:) :) :)