PDA

View Full Version : Prostitutes in Phillippines

Nikar
06-02-2013, 10:39 PM
Hi,

Me and some kakis are going to Phillippines later in the year for sightseeing and also visit nightclubs etc.

1) Just wondering, but has anyone tried prostitutes in the Phillippines? I mean, are they safe or just best to drop the idea? I'm planning to use condom but it's not 100% safe; most importantly, many STDs can be transfered by saliva too, so condoms are useless in that regard.

2) There's no vaccines against AIDS or other diseases like gonorrhea and syphilis?

Any tips or advice would be good too.
(still virgin)

Tks!

Stud00
07-02-2013, 04:02 AM
Stay at home and sleep.. That's the safest...

singleman
07-02-2013, 09:34 AM
Hi,

Me and some kakis are going to Phillippines later in the year for sightseeing and also visit nightclubs etc.

1) Just wondering, but has anyone tried prostitutes in the Phillippines? I mean, are they safe or just best to drop the idea? I'm planning to use condom but it's not 100% safe; most importantly, many STDs can be transfered by saliva too, so condoms are useless in that regard.

2) There's no vaccines against AIDS or other diseases like gonorrhea and syphilis?

(still virgin)

Tks!

TS, quoted ur text in ur msg above "not 100% safe".. there is no such things as 100% safe when involve in casual sex, or maybe even in marriage sex.. so if u worried then (as other bro said) dun try... this is the safest...

ur "still virgin" in the bracket at the end of ur msg mean u r still virgin? so u wan give ur virgin to prostitute? just curious... of course u can give ur virgin to anyone u like.. hehe

alan0338
07-02-2013, 09:35 AM
the last thing to worry is getting stds when u are cheonging in phil, should worry more about getting caught for kio kuay, heard tat the group of activists will chop off ur cock ... :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

NittoBoy
07-02-2013, 09:35 AM
You must bring more $$ along cos most prbly will be "chopped" by the pinoy there....and of cos, you must wear condom!! Dont make the first to be the last....hehe....enjoy...

Hi,

(still virgin)

Tks!

otamay
07-02-2013, 10:03 AM
Stay at home and sleep.. That's the safest...

Ha ha... maybe not safe also.What if earthquake and the ceiling collapse?:mad:

civic27
07-02-2013, 10:16 AM
u can head to international field reports and look for the phillipines, manaila, makati thread. there are plenty of info in there.

here is the link to the thread: http://ph17.reliablehosting.com/showthread.php?t=64187

many experienced bros there will share with u...

have fun

wally888
08-02-2013, 08:01 PM
if u still virgin, find a proper gal to have sex for first time! :D

Nikar
11-02-2013, 11:04 PM
LOL tks a lot bros! Yeah, I'm still virgin. :D

I think I'll just go to the nightclubs and order a few girls to give me a handjob (no blowjobs) + facial on their face.

Blowjobs and sex are too risky; definitely don't wanna ruin my life for the first time. Hv to save for my future gf / wife. :D

Tks!

foooah
12-02-2013, 04:10 AM
LOL tks a lot bros! Yeah, I'm still virgin. :D

I think I'll just go to the nightclubs and order a few girls to give me a handjob (no blowjobs) + facial on their face.

Blowjobs and sex are too risky; definitely don't wanna ruin my life for the first time. Hv to save for my future gf / wife. :D

Tks!

You are very contradicting, if u wanna have fun, have fun and don't say u wanna save it for future gf/wife...imagine if that future gf/wife ask, so who's your first one?

"erm a hooker from phillippines?"

just my opinion :rolleyes:

NaBuLei
12-02-2013, 04:14 AM
the last thing to worry is getting stds when u are cheonging in phil, should worry more about getting caught for kio kuay, heard tat the group of activists will chop off ur cock ... :eek: :eek: :eek:
Are you serious:eek:

whiplash
12-02-2013, 03:32 PM
Haha a friend who spent a lot of time over the years in the Phillipines told me "there is no such thing as an honest Pinoy". From experience I find it to be accurate amoungst the Manila people.

NaBuLei
12-02-2013, 03:58 PM
Haha a friend who spent a lot of time over the years in the Phillipines told me "there is no such thing as an honest Pinoy". From experience I find it to be accurate amoungst the Manila people.
Sounds like PRC lol

bastardball
12-02-2013, 05:03 PM
You are very contradicting, if u wanna have fun, have fun and don't say u wanna save it for future gf/wife...imagine if that future gf/wife ask, so who's your first one?

"erm a hooker from phillippines?"

just my opinion :rolleyes:

Simple...just marry the hooker to become ur wife and you can continue to fuck her....;)

XuDan
13-02-2013, 01:58 AM
Simple...just marry the hooker to become ur wife and you can continue to fuck her....;)

Very wise advice indeed... :)

QQ Lover
13-02-2013, 09:05 AM
Get a girlfriend and stay with one sex partner is safest.