PDA

View Full Version : Malay girls..

orion89
05-02-2013, 03:53 PM
I'm a chinese with a (now ex) malay gf. I've always been told that malay girls are more "active" in bed. Bonked chinese and malay before but always find them not so diff... and this ex is the only malay girl i had ever been with. i love the malay tan skin, their curves, especially the sexy ass... good for doggie.

I will be sharing my sexperiences with her in hope that bros who tried malay girls before (who is not an FL) share stories too so we can collectively confirm how malay girls perform in bed.. ;)

edit: sorry bros that the thread seems hanging. i posted post to follow up to this thread but it seems to be in moderation forever. :( upz and subscribe if you're ready to enjoy my stories...

orion89
05-02-2013, 04:28 PM
N is a malay lady who is not a minah. She prefers conversing in english which is good for me as I can only recognize malay slangs.. You know, those educated malay... just my type.. we had "fun" in various places... beach, gardens, movies, toilets, stairs, hotels... she was a really horny girl.. Her boobs weren't big for a malay.. 32B... her waist is 27-28.. she is slim, with a sexy meaty ass..

orion89
05-02-2013, 04:37 PM
Anyway, this happened during my poly days, the first few times we did it.. I was IM-ing her in class

Me: Urgh! I'm stressed. Want to meet up later and release tension?
N: Hmm? Like?
Me: You know... ;)
N: Huh?
Me: *walao this girl.. act blur or what..*
Me: I miss you.
N: Haha... I miss you too. And?
Me: I miss every part of you. I want you.
N: Want me how?
Me: *this girl ah.. every time want to play hard. decides to play along. excitement building up!*
Me: I want to rape you.
N: Haha. Naughty.
Me: I want to eat you. Hear your sexy moans. I miss that wet shaved pussy.
N: Mmmm...
Me: *yes! baiting got chance to succeed!*
Me: Uhuh. I want to eat you till you're wet and then fuck you at your favorite position.
N: Favorite?
Me: Yes. Doggy.
N: Ahhhh. I miss that. I miss your thick dick inside me.
Me: So can I have you baby? ;)
N: Yes please. But how? I can't go home late today.

-- to be continued --

any bros want to guess what's next?

mattydil
05-02-2013, 10:43 PM
Not all malay girls are wild... I had my unfair share of malay girls...
Some do not like bbbj... some do not swallow...
most, like chinese girls, just love to be fucked...

Mavrick69
05-02-2013, 10:56 PM
It's all depends on luck there's some wild Malay gals too :D

Man of Tiger
05-02-2013, 11:49 PM
I want to try a malay gal but always got no luck to try one.

eeemen
06-02-2013, 01:27 AM
Shall look forward to reading your sexperiences , cheers bro, ..........

AngMohCute
06-02-2013, 05:53 AM
One of my malay experience...

I met her on Orchard Road, her workplace. I always have some malay words in my vocabulary, as a way to pretend that I am a fluent malay speaker... I tried some with her, she enjoyed it quiet a lot.. opportunity for me to get her phone number and arrange a date.

I was finishing work a bit late on that day, her too. We agreed to meet in one of the numerous Starbucks around City Hall. I arrived 5min earlier and ordered something to drink. The bartender was malay too so I took this opportunity to ask him the following:
-bro, tonight I am dating a malay girl, I saw her once. So I have a mission for you..
-tell me
-once she'll join me, take a look at her and nod if you think she pretty,, ok?
-haha, why that? you dating a girl and you don't know she pretty or not?
-just need confirmation
-no problem bro...

I sat at a table, 10min later she was joining me. I discreetly looked at the malay bro behind the bar, he was nodding... that was the signal... She was dressed really malay style, skinny jeans, sports shoes and was wearing a tight top. She was pretty tall, not especially big ass (perfect size to me) and pretty small boobs.

We had dinner at the Makan Sutra place nearby and she asked me if I was ok to have dinner with her and her malay friends next time... "hehe, no problem".. I thought that it would be a great opportunity to meet some new malay girls and bonk them..

It was late already and I was already kissing her near the makan sutra place:
(her)-why you wanna go out with me? why you asked me my number that day?
(me)-because when I saw you, I got good feelings for me, wanted to know you better...
-I never dated an ang moh guy before.. I'm a bit shy
-I never dated a malay girl before (lie). I'm a bit shy too (lie again). Let's go home now..
-you say you shy and you want me to go home with you?
-yes, it's more intimate, I want to know you better
-you know I don't do that usually, to go home with guys after the first date (she needed to be reassured, plus she didn't say no)
-i know, it's a bit too fast, but i always follow my heart. And I am really passionate (I start touching her legs, moving my hands higher slowly). And if you come, it doesn't mean you are a bad girl..
-are you living alone or with friends? (signal to go)
-by myself...

I got up and was moving to the taxi stand... she was following me....

kohwj
06-02-2013, 08:44 AM
One of my malay experience...

I met her on Orchard Road, her workplace. I always have some malay words in my vocabulary, as a way to pretend that I am a fluent malay speaker... I tried some with her, she enjoyed it quiet a lot.. opportunity for me to get her phone number and arrange a date.

I was finishing work a bit late on that day, her too. We agreed to meet in one of the numerous Starbucks around City Hall. I arrived 5min earlier and ordered something to drink. The bartender was malay too so I took this opportunity to ask him the following:
-bro, tonight I am dating a malay girl, I saw her once. So I have a mission for you..
-tell me
-once she'll join me, take a look at her and nod if you think she pretty,, ok?
-haha, why that? you dating a girl and you don't know she pretty or not?
-just need confirmation
-no problem bro...

I sat at a table, 10min later she was joining me. I discreetly looked at the malay bro behind the bar, he was nodding... that was the signal... She was dressed really malay style, skinny jeans, sports shoes and was wearing a tight top. She was pretty tall, not especially big ass (perfect size to me) and pretty small boobs.

We had dinner at the Makan Sutra place nearby and she asked me if I was ok to have dinner with her and her malay friends next time... "hehe, no problem".. I thought that it would be a great opportunity to meet some new malay girls and bonk them..

It was late already and I was already kissing her near the makan sutra place:
(her)-why you wanna go out with me? why you asked me my number that day?
(me)-because when I saw you, I got good feelings for me, wanted to know you better...
-I never dated an ang moh guy before.. I'm a bit shy
-I never dated a malay girl before (lie). I'm a bit shy too (lie again). Let's go home now..
-you say you shy and you want me to go home with you?
-yes, it's more intimate, I want to know you better
-you know I don't do that usually, to go home with guys after the first date (she needed to be reassured, plus she didn't say no)
-i know, it's a bit too fast, but i always follow my heart. And I am really passionate (I start touching her legs, moving my hands higher slowly). And if you come, it doesn't mean you are a bad girl..
-are you living alone or with friends? (signal to go)
-by myself...

I got up and was moving to the taxi stand... she was following me....

great start to a steamy story.

orion89
06-02-2013, 03:29 PM
continue...

Me: Hmm. Want to be adventurous a bit?
N: Depends..
Me: Meet me at Blk G Lvl 6. Wait for me at the staircase landing.
N: Serious?
Me: Yeah. Why? Scared?
N: No lah. Just never try before.
Me: Oh. Me too. *lies*
N: Class finishing soon. See you there later. Hehe.
Me: Oh okay. See you. ;)

Immediately after my lecturer dismiss class, I hurried to the meeting place. I looked around before entering the staircase landing afraid of being spotted by someone i know. as i was walking up the stairs, my heart was beating rapidly, feeling thrilled by what is soon to happen. thinking about what i want to do to her made my bro stand.

As I reached the spot, I spotted her. She was wearing a white tank top and jeans. The tank top wrapped her body, showing the faint pink polka dots bra holding her 32B. Her waist curves are almost perfect. Her tight jeans outlined her round sexy butt. Imagining her naked made my blood rush to my bro..

D.Keys_SG
06-02-2013, 03:31 PM
NICE!!! Way to go Mat Salleh!!