PDA

View Full Version : Daring openminded outgoing ladies out there

yakuxa34
05-02-2013, 12:07 PM
Hi brothers and sister if u got any lobang of daring ladies or any ladies daring of adult fun let be friends yep if there charges of service is fine but depending how daring is she,most important be wild and free and good to make friends then enemy so MSG me if u ladies or any bro got lobang of ladies like that

Cheers

flowbow
05-02-2013, 12:11 PM
Hi brothers and sister if u got any lobang of daring ladies or any ladies daring of adult fun let be friends yep if there charges of service is fine but depending how daring is she,most important be wild and free and good to make friends then enemy so MSG me if u ladies or any bro got lobang of ladies like that

Cheers
You need some punctuation, dude.

yakuxa34
05-02-2013, 12:19 PM
Thanks bro sorry in a rush at meeting bored come out with the idea as see my female boss wan screw her up hehe so any lobang?

justdifferent
05-02-2013, 01:49 PM

Cheers

looks like you need to make some sense too.

DegenerationX
05-02-2013, 02:15 PM
TS, I have a lady friend who likes to do sky diving! Daring and wild enuff for you? If not, I have another lady friend who likes to set fire in Civil Defence Station and run off. She should be daring and fun enuff for you. No worries, she dun charge any fees. :D

<<totally>>
05-02-2013, 03:18 PM
TS, I have a lady friend who likes to do sky diving! Daring and wild enuff for you? If not, I have another lady friend who likes to set fire in Civil Defence Station and run off. She should be daring and fun enuff for you. No worries, she dun charge any fees. :DHowever she might passed the bill right? :D

Dropping by to say hi. CNY Bro DX! :cool:

DegenerationX
05-02-2013, 03:20 PM
However she might passed the bill right? :D

Dropping by to say hi. CNY Bro DX! :cool:

Bro! Thanks. Been awhile since I last saw u in action :D

<<totally>>
05-02-2013, 03:25 PM
Bro! Thanks. Been awhile since I last saw u in action :DOh... I am engaging in another form of action. Hehe. :D You wanna know? I can intro to you. Just remember to send me tickets.(Candy Crush) :D

yakuxa34
05-02-2013, 09:00 PM
Thanks to all bro out there hahahah yep sky driving put fire daring but they dare drink piss and like play with them heheheh just thinking extreme heheheh

Cheers bro

flowbow
06-02-2013, 02:24 PM
Thanks to all bro out there hahahah yep sky driving put fire daring but they dare drink piss and like play with them heheheh just thinking extreme heheheh

Cheers bro
I read through your reply 10 times but still can't understand what you're trying to say :confused:

Maybe it's just me :cool:

acidicavex
06-02-2013, 03:04 PM
I read through your reply 10 times but still can't understand what you're trying to say :confused:

Or me too 一坨雾水

Meow^^
06-02-2013, 03:53 PM

I think he is saying;

Thanks to all bro out there hahahah. Yep, sky driving put fire daring but they dare drink piss (urine?) and like play with them? heheheh. Just thinking extreme heheheh....

:D

yakuxa34
06-02-2013, 04:20 PM
Thanks for the reply all the bros and sister. Sorry for the trouble I cause if can make friend that be great with common interest.

Cheers

roughkink
07-02-2013, 02:14 PM

Cheers

It is not a question of whether there are daring ladies out there - but why should they do so with you. :rolleyes:

yakuxa34
07-02-2013, 03:45 PM
Bro as I say there be payment relax I didn't force any ladies it asking who provide such services