PDA

View Full Version : Bkk Member's Club

Pages : 1 [2] 3

Sohni
13-01-2006, 12:12 AM
Yup, I always say that drinks in Thai is really value for money compared to Spore KTVs. But somehow I dun feel like a diety in bkk leh even though I spend a fair bit on drinks or is it many times I too drunk to feel it?:) Sohni you mention abt Veronica elite how much is the drinks there (is it higher or lower than Soprano) and how's the girls' quality / ambience there?

Just finished a good fuck in Poseidon. Song! Hahaha. :D

Ok back to your question. Drinks are way more expensive than Soprano lah. Haven't check out this place yet. I think ambience not bad. Maybe we can check it out together next time. And as usual this is not a straight forward place.

Sohni
13-01-2006, 12:53 AM
Ok just checked out this newly opened (3 weeks) mini G-Club at Grand Hotel (Ratchada). They have coyote dancers, PRs, live bands, 2 pool tables and 1 KTV suite (under construction). Not much girls in this place yet. Not a big place but cosy environment. Staff quite eager to please as they are trying to get the word out. Overall friendly atmosphere but I gotta watch out for my alcoholic sales rep. :D

Membership is 10,000B for 5 bottles of Black Label or Chivas Regal. Free mixers and ice. Bros who want a better deal can contact me. I'll direct you to the sales person. She will take it from there.

There'll be a Penthouse model show on 13th Jan. Tomorrow! Those bros in town can give me a call if you wanna check it out.

bollocksman
13-01-2006, 09:31 AM
Ok just checked out this newly opened (3 weeks) mini G-Club at Grand Hotel (Ratchada). They have coyote dancers, PRs, live bands, 2 pool tables and 1 KTV suite (under construction). Not much girls in this place yet. Not a big place but cosy environment. Staff quite eager to please as they are trying to get the word out. Overall friendly atmosphere but I gotta watch out for my alcoholic sales rep. :D

Membership is 10,000B for 5 bottles of Black Label or Chivas Regal. Free mixers and ice. Bros who want a better deal can contact me. I'll direct you to the sales person. She will take it from there.

There'll be a Penthouse model show on 13th Jan. Tomorrow! Those bros in town can give me a call if you wanna check it out.

BRO sohni,

if we open membership of 20K baht or more at either this new joint or the resort, does it come with complimentary ladies drinks toghether with the standard 8 or 10 bottles of whisky ( chivas or Black label).

just want to find out, btw have you checked out some of the Live band--(e.g. pump up at Ratchada) type of clubs around BKK ?? it will be good to hanging around with your regular chick (if any)

cheers!!!

thaiboy
13-01-2006, 09:46 AM

whoooooooo, never been to all those places u mentioned!!!! care to bring me around??? ;)

Sohni
13-01-2006, 09:25 PM
BRO sohni,

if we open membership of 20K baht or more at either this new joint or the resort, does it come with complimentary ladies drinks toghether with the standard 8 or 10 bottles of whisky (chivas or Black label).

just want to find out, btw have you checked out some of the Live band--(e.g. pump up at Ratchada) type of clubs around BKK?? it will be good to hanging around with your regular chick (if any)

cheers!!!

Usually you'll only get an extra bottle or two if you're a regular or refered by the manager. Sometimes they have special promotions from time to time.

Yes I've been to Pump-Up several times. Some punters prefer to pay whole night's lady drinks and bring the dancer/PR out for a 'date'. 'Serh deum pai tiaoo'. 10-15 lady drinks gets you a 'date'. Of course no guarantee for sex afterwards. :D

Sohni
13-01-2006, 09:27 PM
whoooooooo, never been to all those places u mentioned!!!! care to bring me around??? ;)

Walau eh thaiboy please don't tease me lah. I think you can bring me to more interesting places.

Faster call your wailun friend. He's in BKK. :D

Sohni
13-01-2006, 09:37 PM
bro sohni,

have u been to the new resort? how is it? any good? my regular gal told me she moving over.

Have not check it out yet. Only saw the live video of that place during New Year's eve party. Looks good though. Maybe other bros can feedback on Resort Square.

thaiboy
13-01-2006, 10:06 PM
Faster call your wailun friend. He's in BKK. :D

wow he in bkk meh ?? i lost his Thai no. btw tonight i going to INCH club maybe after to club ASTRA...care to join me??...;)

hottie111
13-01-2006, 10:13 PM
Just finished a good fuck in Poseidon. Song! Hahaha. :D

Ok back to your question. Drinks are way more expensive than Soprano lah. Haven't check out this place yet. I think ambience not bad. Maybe we can check it out together next time. And as usual this is not a straight forward place.

Great, like to check this place man - that makes 2 places to check out in my next trip. And then will go back to the usual haunts. I will be checking out Resort at Ekamai too as B is waiting for me there - any bros got feedback on this place?

asiancigar
14-01-2006, 10:52 AM
BRO sohni,

if we open membership of 20K baht or more at either this new joint or the resort, does it come with complimentary ladies drinks toghether with the standard 8 or 10 bottles of whisky ( chivas or Black label).

just want to find out, btw have you checked out some of the Live band--(e.g. pump up at Ratchada) type of clubs around BKK ?? it will be good to hanging around with your regular chick (if any)

cheers!!!

Bro Bollocksman, for old timers like me.... my biz buddies and i would juz go to this place called "Counter 39" which is off Sukumvit Soi 39.

Here the deal is 10,000 Baht for 5 bottles (usually 4 but becoz we r regulars) of either Black Label or Chivas PLUS 3 girls of your choice (short time @ your hotel). Please note that this is a very local joint meaning, no live music, dance floor blah blah blah... Just one huge bar counter running throughout the perimeter of the club, about 100+ girls (early 20s' to mid 20s') in lingerie and panties (meaning you get to see the nei nei - some will even allow you to press and play..sample first... hehe)

Remember, this is a place that only local biz ppl and PR expats patronise (like Koreans, Japs... angmohs not so welcomed). From my personal experience.... all of the girls that i have had over the past 12 years of visits have been rather wet and tight if you know what i mean.

Hope this helps the bros of Samsterland
Cheers
asiancigar

bollocksman
14-01-2006, 11:17 AM
Usually you'll only get an extra bottle or two if you're a regular or refered by the manager. Sometimes they have special promotions from time to time.

Yes I've been to Pump-Up several times. Some punters prefer to pay whole night's lady drinks and bring the dancer/PR out for a 'date'. 'Serh deum pai tiaoo'. 10-15 lady drinks gets you a 'date'. Of course no guarantee for sex afterwards. :D

haha BTDT too, the sex part is still not guranteed cos, pple like us prefer the thrill of the hunt ,though at some places it takes a heck of a long time to Get to the "kill", haha, which may be fustrating.

But buying 10 LD to go out is fine, if u got good plans , and u have an open mind to HAVE a GOOD time ( SEX not necessarily included), though if i do feel particularly horny I usually get my rocks off in the early evening ( 6-8PM) at an MP of my choice.

cheers!!! , anyway if in BKK in feb06, let me know. meetup for a coupla drinks :)

bollocksman
14-01-2006, 11:24 AM
Bro Bollocksman, for old timers like me.... my biz buddies and i would juz go to this place called "Counter 39" which is off Sukumvit Soi 39.

Here the deal is 10,000 Baht for 5 bottles (usually 4 but becoz we r regulars) of either Black Label or Chivas PLUS 3 girls of your choice (short time @ your hotel). Please note that this is a very local joint meaning, no live music, dance floor blah blah blah... Just one huge bar counter running throughout the perimeter of the club, about 100+ girls (early 20s' to mid 20s') in lingerie and panties (meaning you get to see the nei nei - some will even allow you to press and play..sample first... hehe)

Remember, this is a place that only local biz ppl and PR expats patronise (like Koreans, Japs... angmohs not so welcomed). From my personal experience.... all of the girls that i have had over the past 12 years of visits have been rather wet and tight if you know what i mean.

Hope this helps the bros of Samsterland
Cheers
asiancigar

Hmm its a straight foward "tar pao" takeaway joint, sounds interesting if i m in bkk next and time permitting ( when i m not busy at the G clubs fishing).

will check it out, maybe in future whenever if u are in Bkk..do let me know:)

thank you
cheers!!

thaiboy
14-01-2006, 12:06 PM
"Counter 39" which is off Sukumvit Soi 39.

Here the deal is 10,000 Baht for 5 bottles (usually 4 but becoz we r regulars) of either Black Label or Chivas PLUS 3 girls of your choice (short time @ your hotel).

remind me of my good old days(16 years ago) thanks you pal to bring up my memories...there is alots of such clubs cater for Thai bussiness man only....some do have karaoke rooms and live bands too.....the mamasans or papasans will bring each group of 10 gals to yr room for you to choose....$$$$$less with only underwear only

siamcutey
14-01-2006, 12:31 PM
remind me of my good old days(16 years ago) thanks you pal to bring up my memories...there is alots of such clubs cater for Thai bussiness man only....some do have karaoke rooms and live bands too.....the mamasans or papasans will bring each group of 10 gals to yr room for you to choose....$$$$$less with only underwear only

Wah sibei wu hwa. 5 Black and 3 girls of ur choice ST at only 10K baht. Even 4 Black also don't sound bad too.

Bro, wu eng, go recce ok and tell me the quality. :D

SC

Cunnosieur
14-01-2006, 01:42 PM
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=1326003&postcount=272

cumt'd.....

D+1

NEW YEAR CUMDOWN
================

Thai Rock Pub in Sucumvit Soi 24
=========================
It's "Sawasdee Pii Mai!" time...cumdown party...heard from PUSSYDON WLS that WTC n Siam Centre area got HUGE cumdown party...so decided to siam the area cos of the crowd even though BTS was running all night for commuters. Everywhere people were celebrating...knn...one yr older now...still no klongmate...haha...

Rendezous at TACT HQ but was played out by the rest of platoon who last min said cancelled allgroup as they were caught up in traffic jam n decided to go nuat instead at 11pm...knn...wondering what they were cummingdown in a massage spa during NY's eve...

So left me n a female recruit...went to next door Thai Rock Pub (forgot name cos alone with female recruit...keekee...which my friend wanna intro me)...sharing the festive mood n fun plus a nice quiet moment of watching fireworks in the night sky of KRUNGTHIP....we both made wishes...as do all the lovely thai couples around us...she asked me wat I wished.....keekee...knn, better no shit i own backyard...so eventhough big fireworks n cannons bang bang that night...I had to NONG LUB KHUN DIAW...

D+2
===
Shopping....that's the latest in word...eventhough public hol...word is deeply entrenched in AUNTY PLATOON's dickie...n being the nice klongmate gentleman cum mission leader...I have to oblige lah...aunty recruits shop until they drop...knn, I help carry haversacks n FBOs with a pent-up "machine gun" until I nearly drop also....keekee...

MBK/SIAM CENTRE
==============
top end n low end brands...like the ones in S'pore...but funny eh...one of aunty recruit notice that they dun seem to have POLO RAULPH LAUREN stuff in BKK...ask me how to topo there...I told her got fake ones mak maks in CHATOCHAT n PATPONG...keekee...nearly kena klonged on the head...but cum to think of it...is there any REAL POLO RAULPH LAUREN SHOP in BKK??? Bros...pls advise...

NUAT SHOP AT SUCUMVIT SOI 24 (Beside 7-11)
===================================
Nearly wanted to klong my head again as we go nuat hunting...Finally found a nuat shop that does nuat at H CITY prices!!! 300b for 2 hrs trad nuat n 400b for oil nuat in BKK!...facilities a bit run-down but the sifus are good...

Opted for 2hrs trad nuat plus 1hr foot nuat...fell asleep...damn sabai sabai like Bird Klongchai...like a baby once more...

SIAM PARAGON
===========
no need to elaborate...largest in SE Asia...

http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/252/1676/320/Siam-Paragon.jpg

UN FOOD COURT AT EMPORIUM
=====================
Makan time again...what I like abt the trip so far is the FOOD...had a mix of jap n Italian food at the food court at level 5 I think UN FOOD COURT....aroi maks maks...sushi n pizza at 0.5 SLAND prices!

After that...aunty recruits shopping again....

No wonder we guys (the hubbies) so broke...

CO-PA-HAN AHAN THAI REST
======================
Managed to call up AGENT THAIBAHT to join us for dinner...gal of my dreams...classic thai beauty...intro her to my boss...future cumnections mah...she's a powerful woman...so no play play.....

She brought us to this place called COPAHAN or wat...forgot to ask the road name...but abt 30-40 mins drive away from CBD area...

COPAHAN...meaning "wok over fire or wat" in thai...anyway, i already kena burnt fire big big in previous char kway teow job...so let's us all burn together...

Anyway, nice BIG rest on top of a pond/lake ambience...open air, we ate fantastic authentic thai food to the nice sound of thai trad/issan music...makes one really feel like ancient THAI KING...not LARKAI KING...

Any bros know wat is the name n add of this place...would love to visit again...

D+3
===
Final day of mission trip....

"OTOT RnR" CO said....so...

SIAM PARAGON
===========
Main attraction is the new underwater world, plus plenty of shopping. Met Agent888 n galfriends for makan at FUJI jap rest...

Life is good for Agent888 it seems...lucky chap...sorta holding 'dual' citizenship...enjoying best of both worlds...told me that char kway teow scene is pretty alive in BKK...sounds de ja vu but the thai economy is really like 1997 pre-crisis times...

The food at FUJI is good...but damn long queue...guess the prices are relatively cheap cumpared to elsewhere.

LZ DON MUANG
===========
With a heavy heart, all good times must cum to end...

AUNTY PLATOON still wanna shop again in LZ area...knn, no wonder thai economy doing so well...shopping until nearly miss BIRDIE back to SLAND....

So there goes my FRs...

Not eactly a LARKAI or sanuk trip...previous few trips were working trips...this trip more like RnR n not LARKAI trip...too many AUNTY PLATOON RECRUITS...keekee...anyway, hope bros will find the FRs informative.

Looking forward to March/April period for a short LARKAI trip to good old H CITY again...must call up that S2 LARKAI KING LTA JOKER...

tirak69
14-01-2006, 07:46 PM
counter 39 still around...bring back memories... :D
must go check it out again... else end up in the usual joints.

Sohni
14-01-2006, 08:09 PM
wow he in bkk meh ?? i lost his Thai no. btw tonight i going to INCH club maybe after to club ASTRA...care to join me??...;)

Aiyah hope you also party on Saturday. Wah Astra's dancer floor quite spacious. OK I have already PM you my number. :)

Sohni
14-01-2006, 08:18 PM
Great, like to check this place man - that makes 2 places to check out in my next trip. And then will go back to the usual haunts. I will be checking out Resort at Ekamai too as B is waiting for me there - any bros got feedback on this place?

Wah steady lah. You still have followup with B huh? What about K? Kekeke. :D

Sohni
14-01-2006, 08:23 PM

Hi asiancigar,

Is the membership pricing and deal current as of 2006? It's a good bargain man. NTUC also can't beat this kind of deal. Bro hottie111 would love this kind of straight forward place. Will definitely check it out asap! :)

Sohni
14-01-2006, 08:31 PM
counter 39 still around...bring back memories...

Where are your usual joints? Caribbean and Resort Club? :D

Speaking of Resort Club. Now they rotate the band from Resort Square. Almost every night the singer will sing a requested cantonese song. 2 nights ago he sang an Andy Lau cover song. KNN those Hong Kongers happy like fuck! Kekeke. :D

siamcutey
14-01-2006, 08:43 PM
Hi asiancigar,

Is the membership pricing and deal current as of 2006? It's a good bargain man. NTUC also can't beat this kind of deal. Bro hottie111 would love this kind of straight forward place. Will definitely check it out asap! :)

cb, you around go check lah, since you there already. 10K only for 4 Black and 3 girls ST you know. Anyway u go and help me find out the quality of the girls not the quality of the liquor.

:D
I scared I go, the girl credits used up faster than the liquor credit.

hehehe
SC

hottie111
15-01-2006, 11:49 AM
cb, you around go check lah, since you there already. 10K only for 4 Black and 3 girls ST you know. Anyway u go and help me find out the quality of the girls not the quality of the liquor.

I scared I go, the girl credits used up faster than the liquor credit.

hehehe
SC

Wah siao liao another straightforward place with 100+ girls to choose that makes my list of places to check to 4. (Rainbow 4 and NEP, Resort at Ekamai, Veronica Elite and Counter 39). Looks like have to extend stay liao. 10k is a steal man. I like LT, what are the charges like or must depend on nego skill with girl? And how about bar fine?

thaiboy
15-01-2006, 03:32 PM

Check ki lan....go back to yr horse stable kekekekekekeke:D

Dun know "The Knight" still around bo.......

thaiboy
15-01-2006, 03:42 PM
Aiyah hope you also party on Saturday. Wah Astra's dancer floor quite spacious. OK I have already PM you my number. :)

NBzzz Sat and Sun i chiong liao, throw those soccer bets and kakis 1 side, sian with those time watching on ESPN and Website. Chee-bay, call me , PM me for FxxK, Jack in town also whaoooooooo:D

longgun
15-01-2006, 06:38 PM
I've received some questions as to which are the recommended Gentlemen Clubs to get a membership. I'll post here as well to share with everyone.

If you're on a budget and cannot sign up several memberships at one go. It is best to get a different club membership from your friends or associates. In that way you can invite each other to your respective clubs to drink/party. Thus you'll not get bored of one place too quickly. Also good for butterflying around. :D

For the Ratchada and Sukhumvit areas I'd recommend the following places. In no particular order. I have or used to have memberships in most of those places before. Those in bold means highly recommended. But there is one membership that all chiongsters must buy. A MASSAGE PARLOUR MEMBERSHIP! Hahaha.

Please feel free to add on any info. I may have left out.

Ratchada/Sukhumvit Areas:
Caribbean*/Barong
Chateau Le Blanc (Ah Lau and jeepun joint)
Exotica
Forte RCA*
Pegasus (Ah Lau and jeepun joint)
Pent (Have a disco room)
Piano
Resort Club*
Resort Square*
Soprano House*
Tango
Veronica Elite (Can go once if you kena lottery)

Other Areas (some yet to check out):
Century Entertainment*
Florence*
Gotcha*
Jungle Fever*
Neverland*
Orange Fashion Club*
Sky Club*
Thaniya Karaokes
Thonburi Plaza*

and many smaller clubs/lounges...

*With coyote dancers

hey sohni,

where is this Forte RCA? is is located at RCA beside route66? I know its quite a 'duh' question. but everytime i walk past that RCA stretch, i never see any Forte leh, or any that looked like g-club. care to describe that place abit?

and i'm wondering, who that girl in your avatar? ha..been wanting to ask you since a long time. Aei..paiseh, the resort photos are coming i think tuesday. My cousin live in a cave in KL..take so long to burn it and send to me. haiz...

Sohni
15-01-2006, 07:09 PM
NBzzz Sat and Sun i chiong liao, throw those soccer bets and kakis 1 side, sian with those time watching on ESPN and Website. Chee-bay, call me , PM me for FxxK, Jack in town also whaoooooooo:D

Wah chee bay. KNN this time gilah liao! Kekeke. :D

Sohni
15-01-2006, 07:15 PM
hey sohni,

where is this Forte RCA? is is located at RCA beside route66? I know its quite a 'duh' question. but everytime i walk past that RCA stretch, i never see any Forte leh, or any that looked like g-club. care to describe that place abit?

and i'm wondering, who that girl in your avatar? ha..been wanting to ask you since a long time. Aei..paiseh, the resort photos are coming i think tuesday. My cousin live in a cave in KL..take so long to burn it and send to me. haiz...

RCA is a very long stretch. Forte RCA is nearer to Petchaburi Road. From Route66 you've to walk all the way towards the end. You'll eventually see Forte RCA.

Haha next time when you are in Resort. I'll show you who the girl in my avatar is. Hahaha you like her 'Hu Li Jin' look? :D

Ok please send me the Resort photos asap and I'll post it up. :)

Sohni
15-01-2006, 07:20 PM
Hi Brudders,

Anyone have got any experience, opinions and advice to share on "The Pent" on Thanon Witthayu? I am sort of curious with this place and how it works. Heard that it has got a swimming pool and disco in it.

Hope to hear form u guys...Tks in advance!
;)

Talking about The Pent. I passed by The Pent last night. Carpark is full on a Saturday night.

It has a small swimming pool. No one really swims in it unless there's some special shows. It also has a live band in the main room and of course an in house disco room. Membership prices on par with Resort, Caribbean, etc.

Maitong Kit Mak
15-01-2006, 07:46 PM
Hi Brudder sohni,
Tks alot. Any idea what are the rates for membership? I know the band is lamoon and there's a farang gal singer called"Melissa"..quite pretty.

Any more news and advice on the Pent?

Tks!;)

asiancigar
16-01-2006, 08:21 AM
Hmm its a straight foward "tar pao" takeaway joint, sounds interesting if i m in bkk next and time permitting ( when i m not busy at the G clubs fishing).

will check it out, maybe in future whenever if u are in Bkk..do let me know:)

thank you
cheers!!

Bro, i am planning another biz trip there in March. Will PM u and other brothers my contact... best still if you guys play golf (my h'cap is lousy 14) We can then play golf in the day, eat and f*** all night long.... keke

Forgot to mention that another Samster Bro gave me a mamasan to call for Uni-SYTs in case we get bored... hehe

Cheers
asiancigar

asiancigar
16-01-2006, 08:29 AM
Hi asiancigar,

Hi Sohni, was juz there 2 months ago. FYI, the prcies have NOT changed for the last 5 years.... only thing that has changed are the girls coz local Thai men dont like bonking those over their 20s. Me too... keke:D

Cheers
asiancigar

thailuck
16-01-2006, 12:14 PM
Hi Brudder sohni,
Tks alot. Any idea what are the rates for membership? I know the band is lamoon and there's a farang gal singer called"Melissa"..quite pretty.

Tks!;)

Wah,Bro ur nick is nice *Don't think too much* and ur location let me think of a song of JAMES. very good..:D

bollocksman
16-01-2006, 12:16 PM
Bro, i am planning another biz trip there in March. Will PM u and other brothers my contact... best still if you guys play golf (my h'cap is lousy 14) We can then play golf in the day, eat and f*** all night long.... keke

Forgot to mention that another Samster Bro gave me a mamasan to call for Uni-SYTs in case we get bored... hehe

Cheers
asiancigar

Hmm sounds exciting, Do let me know when u plan to go, I may just be in town in the weekend that u are there. uni-SYTs hmmm, I m interested:Dhaha

Though I dont really play golf, in the day I mostly sleep ,go swim , hang out at the mall ,bowl or watch movie .. will only start to go look for f**ks after 6PM. and after 10PM, will start drinking at a members club, if have date for evening ( may even be in RCA) hehe.

Cummings
16-01-2006, 04:42 PM
Wah,Bro ur nick is nice *Don't think too much* and ur location let me think of a song of JAMES. very good..:D

His nick got very long story one..... Only those who dropped into the holes he dig then will understand... Whereas his location shows where he normally like to dig his holes. :rolleyes:

thailuck
16-01-2006, 05:01 PM
His nick got very long story one..... Only those who dropped into the holes he dig then will understand... Whereas his location shows where he normally like to dig his holes. :rolleyes:

That interesting, where can get his story ........ must learn:D otherwise will drop in hole also

Sohni
16-01-2006, 07:33 PM
Hi Sohni, was juz there 2 months ago. FYI, the prcies have NOT changed for the last 5 years.... only thing that has changed are the girls coz local Thai men dont like bonking those over their 20s. Me too... keke:D

Cheers
asiancigar

Hi asiancigar,

Thanks for the info. Last night cock itchy went to find Counter 39. However drove in circles around Sukhumvit 39 and still can't locate it. KNN cruise around the pak sois also no luck. Haha. Any address or phone number? Thanks so much.

Sohni
16-01-2006, 07:37 PM
Hi Brudder sohni,

Tks!;)

Hi Maitong Kit Mak,

I suggest you go down directly. Sign up a membership (20,000B) and have a blasting good time!

Maitong Kit Mak
16-01-2006, 08:38 PM
Hi Maitong Kit Mak,

I suggest you go down directly. Sign up a membership (20,000B) and have a blasting good time!

Hi Sohni,

Tks! What does the memberships offers? Liquor? Mixers? Ladies? VIP rms?
How long can the liquors be kept there?

Hope to hear from u soon!;)

asiancigar
16-01-2006, 08:48 PM
Hi asiancigar,

Thanks for the info. Last night cock itchy went to find Counter 39. However drove in circles around Sukhumvit 39 and still can't locate it. KNN cruise around the pak sois also no luck. Haha. Any address or phone number? Thanks so much.

Bro,... after turning into Soi 39 look out for a side road about 300m on the left... there are 2 prominent signs just b4 u turn in... 1) Counter 39 and the other is 2) CoCa Restaurant.

After u turn into side road and approach the building facing u.... there is a lift at your 11 o'clock. Press 3rd floor and ENJOYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

cheers
asiancigar

Sohni
17-01-2006, 10:50 PM
Bro,... after turning into Soi 39 look out for a side road about 300m on the left... there are 2 prominent signs just b4 u turn in... 1) Counter 39 and the other is 2) CoCa Restaurant.

After u turn into side road and approach the building facing u.... there is a lift at your 11 o'clock. Press 3rd floor and ENJOYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Let me see if I can hit the jackpot next time. Appreciate the details. Cheers! :)

Sohni
17-01-2006, 10:57 PM
Posting this on behalf of longgun. Pics might be a bit blurry. More coming soon. Hehehe.

http://images1.filecloud.com/98639/resortdancers01.jpg

http://images.filecloud.com/98640/resortdancers02.jpg

Sohni
18-01-2006, 08:28 PM
This 'rap style' video clip (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8818480495222690396) is shot by Thai American manga artist Tipatat Chennavasin. Good shit! Haha.

http://images.filecloud.com/98865/resortclub2005.jpg

He has also finished his first chapter of his comic about the true stories of a player in Thailand called Tru JaoChu. You may even think he's talking about your life! Most of those scenarios sounds familiar to me too. Slim, Flix, Route 66, Poseidon, etc. Sounds familiar? Hahaha.

Download the comic here:
http://www.tipatat.com/tjc/

http://images1.filecloud.com/98866/trujaochuchapter1.jpg

Mr.romance
20-01-2006, 04:56 AM
His nick got very long story one..... Only those who dropped into the holes he dig then will understand... Whereas his location shows where he normally like to dig his holes.
Dun suan him like tat mah..jus becos he dig a hole for u to fall but u climb up long time ago leow mah...I thought he suppose to meet us at HCMC???
he go bkk also bo jio...so r u going to jio him in ur nxt trip to BKK trip???
When are we going jogging in JB again????:p

Maitong Kit Mak
20-01-2006, 06:47 AM
Dun suan him like tat mah..jus becos he dig a hole for u to fall but u climb up long time ago leow mah...I thought he suppose to meet us at HCMC???
he go bkk also bo jio...so r u going to jio him in ur nxt trip to BKK trip???
When are we going jogging in JB again????:p
Aiyah....don't like that ler.....might be going to LOS in APR/MAY. When u guys going to HCMC? For brudder Cummings, I just brought him the barang barang,,,but I didn't expect him to dig the hole himself :-) At least I help him out..heheheee! Might get him a cozy and bigger hole next time ....

Sohni
20-01-2006, 12:28 PM
The membership is not per year but for 10 bottles. When you finish those bottles, they will want you to sign up again. The membership will also let you get a 20 % discount on lady drinks. You book them out - 10 drinks, still ex. Quality of girls not too bad. The after service, need a lot of capability to succeed. Am still trying!!!!

Kekeke wish you luck! :D

Hi...bro, back in homeland now. Was there last week, almost daily due to my friends falling in love with the dancers - those newbies to Krung Thep, throw money like they own a bank.

The band is good but spend most of the time in disco to see the dancer. Anyway, the gals there drink whiskey like water, I think my membership will not last very long. Have to change area of ops.

Any recommendation?? Hope to see you there one day.

If you like coyote dancers you can try Caribbean, Forte RCA, Resort Club, etc.

Sohni
20-01-2006, 08:34 PM
Resort Square 27-28 January 2006
http://images1.filecloud.com/99783/resortsquarecny.jpg

Resort Club 30-31 January 2006
http://images1.filecloud.com/99781/resortclubcny.jpg

Sohni
21-01-2006, 01:39 AM
CBzzzz

Are you trying to entice me to go to BKK asap???

Cheers
Tee Vee

If you come to BKK during Chinese New Year period. Please give me ang bao. :D

Sohni
21-01-2006, 01:41 AM
Any idea where this club is?

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8152042087370584514&q

Ronski
21-01-2006, 06:10 PM
Any idea where this club is?

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8152042087370584514&q

It seems like Hollywood to me. I may be wrong. Anyway nice clip:D

garystar
24-01-2006, 04:24 PM
Counter 39 situated at 1/41-43 Soi Prompong, Sukhumvit 39. (Last shop 3rd floor infront of Coca right) Price for membership is Baht11000 for 5 girls and i Chevis for a period of 6 month.

ozone
24-01-2006, 09:00 PM
Counter 39 situated at 1/41-43 Soi Prompong, Sukhumvit 39. (Last shop 3rd floor infront of Coca right) Price for membership is Baht11000 for 5 girls and i Chevis for a period of 6 month.

they are still there? this was one of the first cheong venue i got to meet many bros... first time there was really eye opener, all dressed in see-through lingerie. it was after sometime that their standard drop and i stopped going.

Sohni
28-01-2006, 12:30 AM

Thanks for the information!

they are still there? this was one of the first cheong venue i got to meet many bros... first time there was really eye opener, all dressed in see-through lingerie. it was after sometime that their standard drop and i stopped going.

Let see how the standard is now when I get a chance.

Sohni
30-01-2006, 07:19 PM
List of possible jobs for our lead actor:
1) Gigolo at Shadow Club(Ratchada)- not sure if still open.
Clients generally plain, ugly but rich tai tais.

Shadow Club has become Club 111 now.

As for other bar puchai (Bars where females or gays pickup guys for sex). You can find them in Intamara, Patpong and Sukhumvit. Just ask the MP girls. Most but not all are regular customers. KNN some of those guys damn yandao. Looks like boy band D2B. :D

acmilan
31-01-2006, 02:19 PM
Shadow Club has become Club 111 now.

As for other bar puchai (Bars where females or gays pickup guys for sex). You can find them in Intamara, Patpong and Sukhumvit. Just ask the MP girls. Most but not all are regular customers. KNN some of those guys damn yandao. Looks like boy band D2B. :D

Hmm... didn't know there was any in Sukhumvit. Where?
Know there is a gay bar in Nana Plaza. :D

Sohni
03-02-2006, 02:50 PM
Can anyone tell me anything about this club in Bkk?

Thanks.

For this club the best is to charge to your company expense account. :D Damage is along the lines of Pegasus. But not straight forward place.

yinyang
07-02-2006, 11:25 PM
Let see how the standard is now when I get a chance.

Bro Sohni,

Wonder if you did QA the joint since? I'm over in krung thep next fri 17/2 for the weekend. Think of checking this up then... how's setup for takeway LT?

Any bros who are either resident or visiting bkk and interested in a pint, pls PM.

Thanks mak2 :p

Sohni
17-02-2006, 01:57 AM
Bro Sohni,

Wonder if you did QA the joint since? I'm over in krung thep next fri 17/2 for the weekend. Think of checking this up then... how's setup for takeway LT?

Unfortunately I don't have the time to check it out yet. But I'm pretty sure of the coordinates now after the helpful info provided by many bros here. Once you see Coca Restaurant you're set! I passed it by the last time I reece Sukhumvit Soi 39. Now I'm waiting for my friend to hunt down this place together again. KNN he too occupied with many matters.

Be sure to check this place out. Heard many good references of this place.

bollocksman
18-02-2006, 02:33 PM
Param 9 and pattarnakarn joints

SPeaking of Clubs and g clubs, as I am going to be around that area, I have seen some club and joints for drinking ,member clubs along the stretch of param9 or pattarnkarn road. As I have limited time and resource, I would like to enquire with the BKK resident bros to add in info (if any)

Here is a list, pls feel free to add a good reccomendations too to the list.

X9
Jupiter
( One Pub at the entrance of Soi Soowijai, on da way to victoria's secret MP), cant remember the name of that place.

cos i m looking for alternate joints to cheong , with my mates who are coming in from overseas ( they expressed a desire to change location besides ratchada /sukh areas)

Cheers and best regards

KJparty
19-02-2006, 03:32 PM
I am looking for an Operations Manager for my Beer Bar in PATTAYA!

S$1,600 net per month.
Accommadation not provided. You can easily rent a place at S$300 or less.
Must speak Thai lah, as you will be managing my local (Thai) staff.

For more information,
please visit http://wl40.1colony.com/shopping_page.html

naemlo
19-02-2006, 03:47 PM
S$1,600 net per month.
Accommadation not provided. You can easily rent a place at S$300 or less.
Must speak Thai lah, as you will be managing my local (Thai) staff.

1600?? Guess u better look for a local......

KJparty
19-02-2006, 04:05 PM
1600?? Guess u better look for a local......

To your surprise! There's already some appliciants after 30 mins on my recruitment. I assume there will be more in these few days.

naemlo
19-02-2006, 04:41 PM
To your surprise! There's already some appliciants after 30 mins on my recruitment. I assume there will be more in these few days.

All the best then.... :rolleyes:

berg51
20-02-2006, 02:45 AM
For S$1600/month, most ppl will want the job other than Singaporeans, right?
cheers

acmilan
20-02-2006, 11:33 AM

IMHO, definitely better to get local...
if foreigners (Spore,Msia,Taiwan,HK etc) are interested, U will have to ask
-how long they will stay on job
-R they just serious cheongsters getting a ride but half-serious abt committing to job

Sohni
22-02-2006, 09:00 PM
http://asiansweetheart.blogspot.com/2006/02/coyote-dance-thai-bar-phenomenon.html

http://images1.filecloud.com/118244/forterca.jpg

Another example of how an idea gets imported from one country to another and then gets all twisted around is an enterntainment phenomenon at Thai bars called "Coyote Dance". You remember that U.S. movie called Coyote Ugly released in 2000, the story about a female-owned bar in New York where part of the entertainment was the ladies would dance on the bar. Apparently that movie made an impression on somebody in Thailand and they started having the bar hostesses dance on the bar regularly. Other bars picked up on it and called it "Coyote Dance". So now quite a number of bars do it. Check out the picture above from a story in a Thai men's magazine. They have the sexy Thai girls dancing in shorts and boots on a bar they have lit on fire.

Sohni
27-02-2006, 06:21 PM
hottie111 and longgun,

You all touchdown BKK already or not? Which place you guys going this time round? Kekeke. Low budget, mid budget or no budget? Kekeke. My hotline is open man! :D

Mr.romance
06-03-2006, 03:34 PM
Hi All,

Tried "Florence" at Srinakarin during this trip. Not a bad place to cheong.
I know some bros were at "Sky" (also at Srinakarin)but didnt had time to go there.

U may spot some ex golden mile "Thai Disco" PR who is working as dancers at "Florence"

bangkoktonight
07-03-2006, 01:04 PM
Hi All,

Tried "Florence" at Srinakarin during this trip. Not a bad place to cheong.
I know some bros were at "Sky" (also at Srinakarin)but didnt had time to go there.

U may spot some ex golden mile "Thai Disco" PR who is working as dancers at "Florence"

Have you been to the RAO at the junction of udom suk and srinakarin?;)

Mr.romance
08-03-2006, 02:50 AM
Have you been to the RAO at the junction of udom suk and srinakarin?;)
Yup...its called RAO3...tats was almost a yr back...tat was with Bro Moonlight,2nightsinbkk, Thai75food, Handsome2000 etc...we were pretty
disappointed as not much gals there at tat time..Probably like wat the mamasan say it was still new...No idea hows the place recently now...

Jun|ch|
08-03-2006, 03:05 AM
Yup...its called RAO3...tats was almost a yr back...tat was with Bro Moonlight,2nightsinbkk, Thai75food, Handsome2000 etc...we were pretty
disappointed as not much gals there at tat time..Probably like wat the mamasan say it was still new...No idea hows the place recently now...

heard u spent a hefty sum eating there too rite? :o

Mr.romance
08-03-2006, 03:24 AM
heard u spent a hefty sum eating there too rite? :o
Haha not me...I guess bro Moonlight told u this...Its Bro 2 nights who pay for the bill...I was there quite late at about midnite...

Jun|ch|
08-03-2006, 03:25 AM
Haha not me...I guess bro Moonlight told u this...Its Bro 2 nights who pay for the bill...I was there quite late at about midnite...

yah,the most expensive rice they had...so as they claimed...hehee...:p

hottie111
25-03-2006, 02:21 AM
hottie111 and longgun,

You all touchdown BKK already or not? Which place you guys going this time round? Kekeke. Low budget, mid budget or no budget? Kekeke. My hotline is open man! :D

Been there, done there and have gone back. Pegasus still as posh as b4. Resort ekamai was fun. Will be gg back to bkk sometime mid april after the elections.

Sohni
25-03-2006, 12:59 PM
Been there, done there and have gone back. Pegasus still as posh as b4. Resort ekamai was fun. Will be gg back to bkk sometime mid april after the elections.

Appreciate the much anticipitated update. Let's have some drinks again soon. :)

bangkoktonight
25-03-2006, 01:44 PM
Anyone been to Exotica at thonglor?
Got to know a girl at GM disco yesterday . She told me she used to work at Exotica as a coyote dancer.
trying to hook up with her...but if girls at exotica are not easy, i will have to forget about it cos ladies drink at the disco is sibeh expensive....:rolleyes:

livedinpeace
25-03-2006, 02:57 PM
Hi any bros here got any idea where can i rent for a apartment about 1800bath a nite for 6 nights at bangkok city area as i and my frens will be flying there on 11Apr loh...so is good tat get a house and will have more fun rather have a individual hotel room lor...pls help me...:D thanks..

acmilan
26-03-2006, 01:38 PM
Anyone been to Exotica at thonglor?
Got to know a girl at GM disco yesterday . She told me she used to work at Exotica as a coyote dancer.
trying to hook up with her...but if girls at exotica are not easy, i will have to forget about it cos ladies drink at the disco is sibeh expensive....:rolleyes:

exotica is one of most expensive g-clubs... similar to Pegasus except no straight takeaway (for bonking) unlike Pegasus.
So in a nutshell, not easy... most of these g-club gals have good PR anyway so just 'cos they are nice and friendly should not be mistaken for anything more. Again as with anything, there are exceptions to the rule but IMHO the exceptions are in the minority. :D

bangkoktonight
26-03-2006, 03:08 PM
exotica is one of most expensive g-clubs... similar to Pegasus except no straight takeaway (for bonking) unlike Pegasus.
So in a nutshell, not easy... most of these g-club gals have good PR anyway so just 'cos they are nice and friendly should not be mistaken for anything more. Again as with anything, there are exceptions to the rule but IMHO the exceptions are in the minority. :D

Haizzz....I thought I look like Andy Lau when she called me the next day ask me to meet her for dinner. When I told her I couldnt make it on time, she said she will go ahead to eat first and then when I arrive, i will 'check bin" for her and her friends. :rolleyes:
After I heard that, I decided not to meet her. Called her to apologised to her I couldnt make it (which is the truth) but she seem sian 1/2 when I couldnt be her robert. Went to look for her at the disco but she knn act dao sia....so much for good PR and having worked in a High Class G-club. Guess she comes to GM to work, she also become low class.

Sohni
26-03-2006, 05:00 PM

Hehehe acmilan bro you also into G Clubs huh? Kekeke. :D

acmilan
27-03-2006, 12:57 PM
Hehehe acmilan bro you also into G Clubs huh? Kekeke. :D

yes..used to be into g-clubs and MPs until last year.
IMHO, for g-clubs, need to do lots of "feeding and baiting" and better if you are there for long haul/long trips. Otherwise, it is like now U see her, later U don't. For those who go on short trips (a few days a mth), it can become like "GroundHog Day" (that Bill Murray movie abt a guy who goes thru' the same day over and over trying to snag the same gal who forgot what happened day b4).
As for MPs, just got bored as it became monotonous, SOP and predictable. :D

Sohni
27-03-2006, 05:20 PM
yes..used to be into g-clubs and MPs until last year.
IMHO, for g-clubs, need to do lots of "feeding and baiting" and better if you are there for long haul/long trips. Otherwise, it is like now U see her, later U don't. For those who go on short trips (a few days a mth), it can become like "GroundHog Day" (that Bill Murray movie abt a guy who goes thru' the same day over and over trying to snag the same gal who forgot what happened day b4).
As for MPs, just got bored as it became monotonous, SOP and predictable. :D

Yeah "feeding and baiting" for short stayers is a waste of time. Most of these girls have a line of piichais queuing for jobs. Hehehe. :p

Sohni
27-03-2006, 05:21 PM
Bikini Party 3 on 30/03/06.

Lots of university STYs in attendance lately. Dek dek man. Even my cock also become itchy. Haha. Mamasan told me 'term phit' (End of school term). With a new bunch of dancers/PRs not forgeting your current favourites as well. Kekeke. :D

acmilan
28-03-2006, 12:51 AM
Bikini Party 3 on 30/03/06.

Lots of university STYs in attendance lately. Dek dek man. Even my cock also become itchy. Haha. Mamasan told me 'term phit' (End of school term). With a new bunch of dancers/PRs not forgeting your current favourites as well. Kekeke. :D

Woohooo...NB, not only my cock itchy, my mouth also itchy. Early April good time to sample new fresh stocks...maybe hang outside food stalls outside Resort and grab some of them when they come in....:D

tirak69
28-03-2006, 01:22 AM
now is school hols in bkk... many uni chicks will be out to earn xtra $$... am sure some will also land in our sunny shores.:D

was at resort recently... the standard seems to have gone up. saw many new babes and the ang pai still remain. spoke to one and she mention still better to stay put cos her regulars still ard... kekeke...

Sohni
28-03-2006, 11:00 PM
Woohooo...NB, not only my cock itchy, my mouth also itchy. Early April good time to sample new fresh stocks...maybe hang outside food stalls outside Resort and grab some of them when they come in....:D

Didn't know you like to hang out at the food stalls opposite Resort. Haha.

Then what? After you finish your milo peng at the drink store then take out 100,000 baht cash and sponsor them or make friend first? Kekeke. :D

acmilan
29-03-2006, 01:14 PM
Didn't know you like to hang out at the food stalls opposite Resort. Haha.

Then what? After you finish your milo peng at the drink store then take out 100,000 baht cash and sponsor them or make friend first? Kekeke. :D

well, the 100baht plan is :
1st day: go stakeout in early evening when they all start coming to work.
Accidentally bump into the target.
Ask her if she wants dinner and what she would like for dinner. Tell her to go inside Resort first and I will her the royal treatment by serving food to her.
Order food + drink for ard 50b and bring it to her inside Resort. Tell her to enjoy food and that will not disturb her as she is working- Ask for her hp number and her off days.
2nd day: Come back ard same time and this time standby food and give to her when she comes in. Make small talk and invite her for dinner on her off day.
D-day (dinner day): Eat and Bonk

Haha

krestar
29-03-2006, 02:22 PM

A quick update on Counter 39

Coming from main Sukhumvit Road, the soi leading to COCA Suki,Counter 39 will be before junction of Sukhumvit and Soi 39.
It's on the opposite side of road from Emporium Shopping Complex. The nearest BTS Phom Phrong, Exit 3.

It's been renamed as The Magic - new owner, new pricing. For 10k THB, it's 3 bottles of Black/Chivas & 3 ladies(ST basis).
If LT is desired, top up another 1k THB. For a bottle of Black/Chivas, it's 2.5k THB, mixers 60 THB. All these have expiry
date of 5 months only.

There's no change in the setting which I think has seen better days i.e you won't hang around there sipping your whiskey
if there's no ladies that you fancied. It was a slow night when I was there for an hour, the ladies present were mostly in their mid 20's
or with 'bah chai' figure... perhaps the younger ones were not working or have left greener pastures.

The place is closed on Sunday.

Sohni
30-03-2006, 02:24 PM
Much props to bro krestar for the overdue and much sorted update on this KTV. Definitely benefited by it and saved much time and resources. Cheers. :)

Sohni
30-03-2006, 02:31 PM
Just received the member news regarding the Bikini Party 3 on 30/03/06.

BIKINI PARTY at THE RESORT (Ratchada Soi 13). Don't miss the chance to meet supermodels from THAILAND ELITE in bikini fashion show on March 30th 2006. Show on 22.00hrs.

Krungthep Lover
04-04-2006, 12:53 PM
A quick update on Counter 39

Coming from main Sukhumvit Road, the soi leading to COCA Suki,Counter 39 will be before junction of Sukhumvit and Soi 39.
It's on the opposite side of road from Emporium Shopping Complex. The nearest BTS Phom Phrong, Exit 3.

It's been renamed as The Magic - new owner, new pricing. For 10k THB, it's 3 bottles of Black/Chivas & 3 ladies(ST basis).
If LT is desired, top up another 1k THB. For a bottle of Black/Chivas, it's 2.5k THB, mixers 60 THB. All these have expiry
date of 5 months only.

There's no change in the setting which I think has seen better days i.e you won't hang around there sipping your whiskey
if there's no ladies that you fancied. It was a slow night when I was there for an hour, the ladies present were mostly in their mid 20's
or with 'bah chai' figure... perhaps the younger ones were not working or have left greener pastures.

The place is closed on Sunday.

Bro, any better similar type places to recommend? Cheers.:)

krestar
04-04-2006, 05:12 PM

I think similar joints will be like RAO1 or RAO2... environment should be better with higher charges.

yinyang
04-04-2006, 06:25 PM
I think similar joints will be like RAO1 or RAO2... environment should be better with higher charges.

Bro,
Except Sundays at Rao2 -limited gers only at bar counter, no dancers, PROS (KTV gers moved downstairs). We shd not make same mistake twice heh555.

Welcome back...no pbb (post bkk blues)?:p

acmilan
04-04-2006, 10:00 PM

aiya...lots... Caribbean, Soprano, Resort, Claudia, Forte...
For more, I will arrow U to GC King, Sohni and Disco/Club King, singrakthai :D

Krungthep Lover
05-04-2006, 04:16 PM
aiya...lots... Caribbean, Soprano, Resort, Claudia, Forte...
For more, I will arrow U to GC King, Sohni and Disco/Club King, singrakthai :D
Thanks, I used to frequent Counter 39 years ago when I was looking after the Thai biz for my company, but have since been transferred to other countries. Now I'm back overseeing Thailand so was thinking of signing up a couple of memeberships since it would make more economical sense for me. So all these places you mentioned operate the same way as Counter 39? As in sign up for Membership will get liquor plus girl take-outs? If you can, please update and recommend a few based on girls, service and of course price, and most importantly their whereabouts since it's been awhile since I was last a semi kon-thai.

While I'm at this, are there any "Arb Nam" joints which have caught on with such membership drives as well?

Thanks and cheers.

P/S Upped your points and will up krestar's tomorrow, since only can do 1 a day.

Sohni
06-04-2006, 01:19 AM
For more, I will arrow U to GC King, Sohni:D

I do not dare to take this honour. :D

Nowadays I drink whisky and hang out in 'neighbourhood club' at condos liao. You want to join me? Kekeke.

Sohni
06-04-2006, 01:35 AM
So all these places you mentioned operate the same way as Counter 39? As in sign up for Membership will get liquor plus girl take-outs?

While I'm at this, are there any "Arb Nam" joints which have caught on with such membership drives as well?

Straightforward fuckshop Clubs/KTVs:
-Pegasus
-Rao 2
-The Magic (ex-Counter 39)
-plus hundreds if not thousands of small neighbourhood karaokes all over BKK

Non-straightforward Clubs/KTVs:
-Barong/Caribbean
-Chateau Le Blanc
-Forte RCA
-Piano
-Soprano House
-The Pent
-The Resort (Ekamai)
-The Resort (Ratchada)

All major MPs such as Caesars and Poseidon have membership deals as well.

Do a word search and you'll find previous postings with more details. If you need to entertain promiscuous female customers/suppliers. I'll provide info. for bar puchaii (gigolo Pubs/KTVs) for your perusal in my next post.

Sohni
06-04-2006, 01:46 AM
All the Deuce Bigalow wannabes can try to find work in the following places. Imagine handsome piichais that look like Thai boy band Bogie Dodge (http://www.ethaicd.com/show.php?pid=12036&asso=1099). Can you compete with them?

There're still many more such places hidden in the sois all over BKK. Will update as I explore and discover further. Men can go to any KTV or MP to get a fix. The ladies also have their venues as well. So much have already being said about places for men. I call this the 'Undiscovered Night Entertainment Of Thailand'. :D

-Knight Sky Restaurant/Bar (Ratchada Soi 13. Go down the soi and turn left)
-Shake 77 Pub (Asoke Dindaeng)

acmilan
06-04-2006, 03:51 AM
P/S Upped your points and will up krestar's tomorrow, since only can do 1 a day.
Thanks, bro for the points. Need it as big boss simply deduct me 6 pts for talking off-topic abt WC football, hehe..:D

acmilan
06-04-2006, 03:53 AM
There're still many more such places hidden in the sois all over BKK. Will update as I explore and discover further. Men can go to any KTV or MP to get a fix. The ladies also have their venues as well. So much have already being said about places for men. I call this the 'Undiscovered Night Entertainment Of Thailand'. :D

-Knight Sky Restaurant/Bar (Ratchada Soi 13. Go down the soi and turn left)
-Shake 77 Pub (Asoke Dindaeng)

aiyo...now U not only GC King but also Gigogo Club King...only Gigogo Club I know is Club 111 (formerly Shadow) at Ratchada :D

Krungthep Lover
08-04-2006, 01:42 AM
Straightforward fuckshop Clubs/KTVs:
-Pegasus
-Rao 2
-The Magic (ex-Counter 39)
-plus hundreds if not thousands of small neighbourhood karaokes all over BKK

Non-straightforward Clubs/KTVs:
-Barong/Caribbean
-Chateau Le Blanc
-Forte RCA
-Piano
-Soprano House
-The Pent
-The Resort (Ekamai)
-The Resort (Ratchada)

All major MPs such as Caesars and Poseidon have membership deals as well.

Do a word search and you'll find previous postings with more details. If you need to entertain promiscuous female customers/suppliers. I'll provide info. for bar puchaii (gigolo Pubs/KTVs) for your perusal in my next post.

Thanks for the information and have also upped your points. Using this forum is already a big challenge for an old man like me, so doing all those word searches and stuff you mentioned may be a little out of my league. It would be great if you are able to share these information here again, just rehashing them here again for my benefit if you will. I'm more interested in the straight forward clubs/ktv, so if you can obliged with recommendations and details it'll be much appreciated. Thanks in advance. Cheers.

Ah joe
09-04-2006, 04:51 PM

Thanks and cheers.

For membership at "Arb Nam" joints, you can try "Colonze 2". My thai business partner frequent there very often and once the captain (Joe) knows you he will keep all the good ones for you including those FL from uni when you book the villas.
We like to go there because the villas were really nice to entertain clients and informal meetings. Although the fishbowl girls were not so pretty in my opinion compared to Mirage but Joe always has good surprises for us.
:)

Krungthep Lover
12-04-2006, 04:19 PM
For membership at "Arb Nam" joints, you can try "Colonze 2". My thai business partner frequent there very often and once the captain (Joe) knows you he will keep all the good ones for you including those FL from uni when you book the villas.
We like to go there because the villas were really nice to entertain clients and informal meetings. Although the fishbowl girls were not so pretty in my opinion compared to Mirage but Joe always has good surprises for us.
Thanks for the information. I've upped your points too. Cheers.

Ah joe
12-04-2006, 10:32 PM
Khaup khun khrap.:D

acmilan
13-04-2006, 02:41 AM

R U same person as captain Joe boh, hehe. BTW, literally all captains will keep good ones for you (anyway, that is what they say they will do)...'cos they get paid by recommending gals, mah:D

Ah joe
13-04-2006, 06:58 PM
R U same person as captain Joe boh, hehe. BTW, literally all captains will keep good ones for you (anyway, that is what they say they will do)...'cos they get paid by recommending gals, mah:D

Ha Ha Ha! In fact when I type Joe the captain, I also find it a bit funny looking at my own nick.
:D. I'm sure about the commission and surprisingly Joe can get young and good ones at a region of 3400-6000bht.

Btw I see you almost all Bkk threads, you must be lau jiao bro.

acmilan
15-04-2006, 02:21 AM
Ha Ha Ha! In fact when I type Joe the captain, I also find it a bit funny looking at my own nick.
:D. I'm sure about the commission and surprisingly Joe can get young and good ones at a region of 3400-6000bht.

Btw I see you almost all Bkk threads, you must be lau jiao bro.

hehe, not lau jiao... just "jer siao"... looks like can earn good money and get to pick out the babelicious gals so maybe I also become part time captain during WC in Jun/July
World Cup Party Ole Ole Go Go Selecao Selecao BRAZIL BRAZIL :D

Sohni
17-04-2006, 01:49 AM
Hi bros,

Just a little update on Resort. Recently there's a change to the member's billing system.

In the past whereby if you do not buy any lady drinks. Your miminum bill will only be 100B (Service charge) excluding tips. Right now the minimum bill will be at least 910B excluding tips if you do not buy any lady drinks. So take note.

270B x 3 lady drinks + 100B (Service charge) = 910B

The reason given by the management was that the new billing system is to curb 'non-spending' wailoon (youngster) members where they bring in a squad of friends without spending much. In my opinion this new system is of course dumb and very unfair to those who go alone or with just a few friends.

Also the Karaoke rooms on the second floor are undergoing renovations and will re-open in May.

By the way who went to the foam party on 12th and 13th April in Resort? Any fun? I missed it. :o

acmilan
18-04-2006, 03:05 AM
Hi bros,

Just a little update on Resort. Recently there's a change to the member's billing system.

In the past whereby if you do not buy any lady drinks. Your miminum bill will only be 100B (Service charge) excluding tips. Right now the minimum bill will be at least 910B excluding tips if you do not buy any lady drinks. So take note.

270B x 3 lady drinks + 100B (Service charge) = 910B

aiyee...like that might as well go to Pegasus 900b gal drink, hehe

talking about Karaoke rooms, any decent family karaoke(without gals to sit with U type and lots of English songs in catalog) to recommend ? Need to know some places to bring decent "kuai kuai" people there next trip.
was at CM2 other day and Sensations KTV next door not bad....1600b Room for whole nite and free food + drinks can spend to max 1600b. All for just 1600b. Any1 been to Sensations KTV?
I know there are lots of family KTV in Petchburi but have not been the family places in Petchburi. Only been to the "not so family places" in Petchburi
Also someone recommend Petchburi soi 35 pr soi 36. Any1 been there?:D

singrakthai
18-04-2006, 09:49 AM
I know there are lots of family KTV in Petchburi but have not been the family places in Petchburi. Only been to the "not so family places" in Petchburi
Also someone recommend Petchburi soi 35 pr soi 36. Any1 been there?
Not fimilar with Petchaburi's family type KTV... but been to couple in Wipavadee Road and Kasert Ngam Wong Min... Its more like a restaurant and KTV... there's one jus beside Wipavadee Hospital...... if i can remember correctly, there're also Jacky Cheung's songs and those Teresa Teng songs.... can't remember the name of the restaurant though but its got small little houses which serve as KTV rooms... food it nice also.

acmilan
19-04-2006, 03:47 AM
Not fimilar with Petchaburi's family type KTV... but been to couple in Wipavadee Road and Kasert Ngam Wong Min... Its more like a restaurant and KTV... there's one jus beside Wipavadee Hospital...... if i can remember correctly, there're also Jacky Cheung's songs and those Teresa Teng songs.... can't remember the name of the restaurant though but its got small little houses which serve as KTV rooms... food it nice also.

thanks for the info.... talking about the small little houses type, actually went to the ones in front of Pow Kung Pow near the main road. Not that good as few English songs and no remote control for KTV set.:D

Sohni
24-04-2006, 05:58 PM
Bodyslam Concert
26th May 2006

Ronski
25-04-2006, 10:25 PM
Bodyslam Concert
26th May 2006

Khun Sohni, it should be 26th April 2006??:confused:

Sohni
26-04-2006, 12:22 AM
Khun Sohni, it should be 26th April 2006??:confused:

Apologies for the error. Yes it should be 26th April 2006. Thanks.

Bangkok Master
26-04-2006, 11:05 AM
talking about Karaoke rooms, any decent family karaoke(without gals to sit with U type and lots of English songs in catalog) to recommend ? Need to know some places to bring decent "kuai kuai" people there next trip.:D

You can try Big Echo Karaoke which situated in either Asoke or Wittayu rd. They are like our K-box or Partyworld even better in terms of their sound system and environment. Their songs database is also international so there won't be any problem in song selection.

http://www.bigechothailand.com/profile.htm

Or you can try Majorcineplex karaoke which there are lotsa of location to choose from and the rates is damm cheap compare to our local ktv.

http://www.majorcineplex.com/majorcineplex/intro/intro.html

Mr.romance
02-05-2006, 05:43 AM
Happened to pass by this members club called "The Shasha" after coming up from Suttisan Subway, towards the direction of Poseidon...Was wondering hw tis joint is like...Maybe Sohni can comment......

Sohni
04-05-2006, 10:28 PM
Potato Concert
9th May 2006

Sohni
09-05-2006, 03:03 PM
Potato Concert
9th May 2006

It's tonight guys! Who's going? Singrakthai on boh? :D

Resort SMS:
May 9, 2006 life live rock concert with POTATO at THE RESORT and coming soon!!! THE RESORT second floor renovation to exclusive club lounge on May 2006.

singrakthai
09-05-2006, 03:22 PM
It's tonight guys! Who's going? Singrakthai on boh? :D
Resort SMS:
May 9, 2006 life live rock concert with POTATO at THE RESORT and coming soon!!! THE RESORT second floor renovation to exclusive club lounge on May 2006.
No lah... tonight don't wanna stay out late... u want, lets eat at family moo ka tah... :)

lingwu74
09-05-2006, 06:41 PM
No lah... tonight don't wanna stay out late... u want, lets eat at family moo ka tah...
halo....wah so good boy liao ah..no more party...dun like that la...I am sure your gf is ok one la, just say u going with me la :p ..hmmm...moo ka tah...ask u join last nite u dun want...among the crowd also got na rak puying too which mostly are OL...bro sohni, what time concert start?

Sohni
10-05-2006, 06:26 PM
bro sohni, what time concert start?

Aiyah you missed it. Potato concert started around midnight. Damn awesome. They played for about an hour. Pretty crowed last night. I'll try to post some video clips.

Khop khun Tee Rak Gannnnnnnn!!! :D

Sohni
31-05-2006, 06:38 PM
RESORT SQUARE invite you to MISS MAXIM CONTEST 2006, meet 50 models contest on stage in bikini & Rip Curl suit, first round on June 1, 2006. (begin 07.00pm)

Sohni
01-06-2006, 03:59 PM
THE RESORT invite you to come & experience an impressive new trend, new style and new decoration. Prepare yourself for a new, more exciting Resort. Starting from 01/06/06.

acmilan
01-06-2006, 05:29 PM
RESORT SQUARE invite you to MISS MAXIM CONTEST 2006, meet 50 models contest on stage in bikini & Rip Curl suit, first round on June 1, 2006. (begin 07.00pm)

aiyo....yummy yummy..both small head and big head immediately awake!
will they be having Devilish Gals on 060606 ?
Post some photos if you can :D

Sohni
14-06-2006, 03:45 PM
THE RESORT invite you to MISS MAXIM CONTEST 2006, meet 30 super models contest on stage in bikini & Rip Curl suit, final round on June 15, 2006. (begin 07.00pm)

lingwu74
21-06-2006, 12:05 PM
Anyone wants to choing Pegasus club in Bkk? I am a member and I will be happy to bring you in. Of course girls are at your own costs.
bro...sorry for writting so late...thanks for bringing me into Pegasus Club. Didn't know that it is the same place as Narcisus club. By the way, the girl that I took out, actually I just wanted to go disco with her and no intention to bonk her. But she said I still have to pay THB2000 (ST rate)! What the fxxk!:mad: Is that true? Anyway, since I have to pay then I might as well bonk her. It was not great since I didn't feel anything when bonking her (i.e. her pussy was too loose) and it took so long to cum. Anyway, thanks again for taking me there. Oh by the way, I tipped Georgy THB500...:(

TD0620G
21-06-2006, 12:13 PM
so did u take her to the disco or just go bonk? :D worth going or not pegasus?

lingwu74
21-06-2006, 01:39 PM
so did u take her to the disco or just go bonk? worth going or not pegasus?
took her to disco...open chivas...drank half bottle and then go back to bonk one round...total $$ spent (including tips) that nite THB7000...what u think?

Sohni
21-06-2006, 05:25 PM
bro...sorry for writting so late...thanks for bringing me into Pegasus Club. Didn't know that it is the same place as Narcisus club. By the way, the girl that I took out, actually I just wanted to go disco with her and no intention to bonk her. But she said I still have to pay THB2000 (ST rate)! What the fxxk!:mad: Is that true? Anyway, since I have to pay then I might as well bonk her. It was not great since I didn't feel anything when bonking her (i.e. her pussy was too loose) and it took so long to cum. Anyway, thanks again for taking me there. Oh by the way, I tipped Georgy THB500...

Hi lingwu74,

Girls from the second level are the bonkable ones. If you just want to bring a girl out for partying. Get the PRs one the first level. Prettier than those on the second level.

Haha Georgy the gayish papasan. :D

waijai
22-06-2006, 02:18 PM
was told resort in ratchada under going renovations. any idea when is it ready? still have membership there but has been denied permission unless OC gets to go along... haizzz... sianzz liao.:o

lingwu74
23-06-2006, 11:37 AM
as for the tip. We will settle next time we meet.
hey dun need share the tip...i was just wondering if i have over tipped him or not. :rolleyes: anyway, meet up when u are in bkk ok.

TD0620G
23-06-2006, 11:47 AM
took her to disco...open chivas...drank half bottle and then go back to bonk one round...total $$ spent (including tips) that nite THB7000...what u think?
ok la can consider :) ... almost the same as baccarat's girl night out only difference is the girl didn't want my money.

Sohni
23-06-2006, 10:10 PM
ok la can consider :) ... almost the same as baccarat's girl night out only difference is the girl didn't want my money.

Do you mean Baccara agogo bar on Soi Cowboy? Barfine and expenses came up to 7000B? Must be a wild night! :eek:

Sohni
23-06-2006, 10:15 PM
was told resort in ratchada under going renovations. any idea when is it ready? still have membership there but has been denied permission unless OC gets to go along... haizzz... sianzz liao.:o

Hi waijai,

I think I've replied to you some time back about Lydia's concert in Resort. But no reply. You go there regularly? Looking for more Resort regulars to hang out.

The renovations are done in early June. Some upgrades in the main hall and toilet. Have not checked out the karaoke rooms upstairs yet but it's revamped.

Sohni
24-06-2006, 02:17 AM
I'm an IT illiterate person so I've asked my assistant to edit my multimedia files. As promised I'll post short video clips of gentlemen clubs. Starting with this Resort coyote dancers clip. More to come are Potato concert and Resort coyote dancers. Enjoy and please feedback! :D

http://images1.filecloud.com/196918/resort_10052006_tn.jpg
Resort Coyote Dancers (http://u2.flurl.com/1149261636/2006/Jun/23/FLURL-dot-com-151397-resort_10052006.mpg) (MPG/10 Seconds) Right click and save target as

TD0620G
24-06-2006, 04:09 AM
Do you mean Baccara agogo bar on Soi Cowboy? Barfine and expenses came up to 7000B? Must be a wild night! :eek:
no la.. barfine and expenses 2000+B, brought a few of her waitress friends out to pump up 2000+, total 4000+. If include LT it would have come to 7000b also la but she waived her LT fees for me kekeke

TD0620G
24-06-2006, 04:13 AM
I'm an IT illiterate person so I've asked my assistant to edit my multimedia files. As promised I'll post short video clips of gentlemen clubs. Starting with this Resort coyote dancers clip. More to come are Potato concert and Resort coyote dancers. Enjoy and please feedback!

nice short clip :) Just to add, there's an ex-coyote girl working in VIP at Rachada... one of the prettiest massuers there. She also offers ST.

acmilan
24-06-2006, 03:52 PM
Hi lingwu74,

Girls from the second level are the bonkable ones. If you just want to bring a girl out for partying. Get the PRs one the first level. Prettier than those on the second level.

Haha Georgy the gayish papasan. :D

yep...the PR are much prettier than the working gals on 2nd
like soi 33 clubs where the cashier or marketing PR are better looking
BTW, Jorgi looks like a Latino hunk if not for his gingerly soft hands fling movement.

sToNeCoLd
24-06-2006, 06:27 PM
Hi Bros,

Lots of informative suggestion here in BKK where you guys certainly enjoys lotssa fun.

Well, I might be in BKK on business trip tentatively the 2nd or 3rd week of July & planning to hook up with some good soul brudders here who maybe happened to be there for cheonging together.

Let me know..

Cheers !!

fubarmale
25-06-2006, 08:09 PM
Hi Bros,

Like the video clip and hope there is info on next gathering because I will be in BKK quite frequently for the next 6 months. Thanks.

Regards,

Sohni
26-06-2006, 12:23 AM
BTW, Jorgi looks like a Latino hunk if not for his gingerly soft hands fling movement.

Yeah I bet Jorgi loves Ricky Martin! :D

Sohni
26-06-2006, 12:28 AM
nice short clip :) Just to add, there's an ex-coyote girl working in VIP at Rachada... one of the prettiest massuers there. She also offers ST.

Hi Bros,

Like the video clip and hope there is info on next gathering because I will be in BKK quite frequently for the next 6 months. Thanks.

Hi TD0620G and fubarmale,

Appreciate your feedback.

Coming right up. Potato Concert At The Resort video clips.

Sohni
26-06-2006, 02:15 PM
Enjoy and please feedback!

http://images.filecloud.com/197742/potatoconcert03.jpg
Ruk Tae Doo Lae Mai Dai (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fg8Gcgwzc24) (2:43)

http://images.filecloud.com/197743/potatoconcert04.jpg
Tee Derm (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tev7MCDij6w) (2:38)

Sohni
07-07-2006, 01:26 AM
More Resort coyote dancers video clips. Coming up next is hot video clips of The Sky coyote dancers. Enjoy and please feedback!

http://images.filecloud.com/203368/resort_23062006_01_tn.jpg
Resort Coyote Dancers 02 (http://www.flurl.com/item/The_Resort__Ratchada__23_06_2006_u_155826) (0:22)

http://images.filecloud.com/203369/resort_23062006_02_tn.jpg
Resort Coyote Dancers 03 (http://www.flurl.com/item/The_Resort__Ratchada__03_23_06_2006_u_155833) (0:19)

Previous Post:
Resort Coyote Dancers 01 (http://www.flurl.com/item/The_Resort_Ratchada_u_151397) (0:10)

ahlau
12-07-2006, 08:42 PM
Jorgi still at Pegasus? wow. he been there so many years liao:)

Sohni
21-07-2006, 08:44 PM
Jorgi still at Pegasus? wow. he been there so many years liao:)

Yeah ahlau you should revisit Pegasus and smack Jorgi's ass for old time's sake! Kekeke. :D

Sohni
22-07-2006, 01:36 AM
As promised video clips of The Sky coyote dancers are ready. Hot! Even hotter ones coming right up. Enjoy and please feedback!

http://38.119.88.24/thumbs/2006/7/21/1153502293.jpg (http://www.flurl.com/item/The_Sky__Srinakarin__01_06_07_2006_u_161070)
The Sky Coyote Dancers 01 (http://www.flurl.com/item/The_Sky__Srinakarin__01_06_07_2006_u_161070) (0:44)

Sohni
31-07-2006, 11:39 PM
http://images1.filecloud.com/220510/resortclub3rdanniversary.jpg

http://images1.filecloud.com/220511/resortclub3rdanniversaryticket.jpg

Sohni
05-08-2006, 12:58 AM
3. Gentlemen club, as a rule of thumb, don't need to tip the girl but they will accept graciously. Only problem is, they make a lot more money (and all they have to do is to sit and accompany you). And a lot of pple going to these clubs tip with 1000B notes. Yes, noteS with an S. You can get away without tipping but if you wanna tip and save face, try at least a grand note.

Mamasan, 500B - 2000B if you wanna come back and ensure solid service and table reservation next time.

Waiters, if you wanna have a keen waiter at your beck and call, ask them to help you break up a 1000 baht note and when they return, give him a 100B out of that and he's be hovering over you to tend to your every need throughout the nite.

Hi JaoChoo,

Which Gentlemen Clubs do you frequent? :)

JaoChoo
05-08-2006, 01:32 AM
Hi JaoChoo,

Which Gentlemen Clubs do you frequent? :)

Piano. If you go BKK's gentlemen clubs, you must have heard of it... But now still under partial renovation so place is small and cramped.

Sohni
05-08-2006, 01:45 AM
Piano. If you go BKK's gentlemen clubs, you must have heard of it... But now still under partial renovation so place is small and cramped.

Arhhh excellent place. Favourite pastime here is to roll some dice and get drunk. Hopefully the girl not myself. :) It's about time they do some renovations.

JaoChoo
05-08-2006, 09:59 AM
Arhhh excellent place. Favourite pastime here is to roll some dice and get drunk. Hopefully the girl not myself. :) It's about time they do some renovations.

The girls back each other up quite a bit. So even if you get them drunk they will help out so nothing happens. Mummy also help them. But... if you really want to tabao, can arrange with mamasan to get...but you pay through your nose. Probably only 5% of the girls there can tabao.

But the girls there can cian...;) Must take time and effort, buy their drinks go out with them, make them laugh... after a while, you should see some results. Just general comments for all. Since I am sure Sohni knows the rules liao. :P

Sohni
23-08-2006, 09:08 PM
Anyway, went to sky disco/pub tonight and since it is very late now, will give some FR the next time i log in...

Congratulations you've made your way to this place. Want me to introduce some wild dancers to lap dance for you? Kekeke. :D

ahlau
24-08-2006, 12:14 AM
this old man heading bkk in a month's time and after a long absence! Might be going to Pegasus just to look see for old times sake, and maybi drop in for a drink and catch up with papasan Jorgi !

Anyone been Pegasus lately? Just wondering how the place has changed and whether the girl quality there still as stunning as before!!! Prices? I gather must hv gone up quite a bit since two years ago. Sounds like bkk slowly but surely getting more and more expensive nowadays hor!

Mr.romance
25-08-2006, 03:41 AM
this old man heading bkk in a month's time and after a long absence! Might be going to Pegasus just to look see for old times sake, and maybi drop in for a drink and catch up with papasan Jorgi !

Anyone been Pegasus lately? Just wondering how the place has changed and whether the girl quality there still as stunning as before!!! Prices? I gather must hv gone up quite a bit since two years ago. Sounds like bkk slowly but surely getting more and more expensive nowadays hor!
Hi bro, so who are u going with tis time?
U contacted bro Sstand?

ahlau
25-08-2006, 11:48 PM
Hi bro, so who are u going with tis time?
U contacted bro Sstand?

no lei. no contact with bro Sstand quite long. Is he still chionging bkk? me so long no chiong so the "common interest" not there maybi led to our less and less being in touch!!

Anyway i have frens working in bkk so paying them a visit! Bro PM me yr thai no so perhaps can catch up lei for kopi or beers!:) This ahlau virgin for almost 2 years ah so dunno whether still can or not?? hahaa.

Me will be in bkk from 24 Sep to 1 Oct! Tink i might give bro sstand a call and jus catch up with him! cheers!

Spore Cuntel
27-08-2006, 08:50 PM
Congratulations you've made your way to this place. Want me to introduce some wild dancers to lap dance for you? Kekeke. :D

Sure please please.... before my gf comes back.

Also, please let me know when you are free, a bit hard to get you on the phone, smsed you a few times liao.

Spore Cuntel
27-08-2006, 08:53 PM
BTW, the mummy told me that the membership for 1 year = 10K bahts with 3 bottles of HL. and gal sitting time cut from 300 Bahts / 40 min to 250 Baht. But my fren who is a member got 10K for 6 bottles. So which is which?

Also, I am quite siao with pattanakan / Tharawadee nowadays, being there a few times and kanna 'short'... hehehheee

JaoChoo
28-08-2006, 06:10 PM
BTW, the mummy told me that the membership for 1 year = 10K bahts with 3 bottles of HL. and gal sitting time cut from 300 Bahts / 40 min to 250 Baht. But my fren who is a member got 10K for 6 bottles. So which is which?

Also, I am quite siao with pattanakan / Tharawadee nowadays, being there a few times and kanna 'short'... hehehheee

Tarawadee is a good place. But then again, everywhere also got its gems. I prefer plaza due to choice and the VIP rooms are nice.

JaoChoo
28-08-2006, 06:12 PM

Some of the pricing very 'flexible' one. If you know the mummy well, discounts are common. For example, if you go to Piano, ask 10 members, you will get likely get a lot of different packages.

Spore Cuntel
29-08-2006, 10:38 PM
Tarawadee is a good place. But then again, everywhere also got its gems. I prefer plaza due to choice and the VIP rooms are nice.

Plaza went there twice but service level very bad.... also quite a number of around 25y/o darker skin gal in Plaza which a bit turn off lah

JaoChoo
30-08-2006, 01:10 PM
Plaza went there twice but service level very bad.... also quite a number of around 25y/o darker skin gal in Plaza which a bit turn off lah

Hi, there are a few levels you know right? If you go to the 6th level, the models are there.

highsex
30-08-2006, 11:26 PM

membership is 12000 bahts girls are not as good as b4 mostly the same girls mummy Cat got married but jorges still there

Spore Cuntel
30-08-2006, 11:54 PM
Hi, there are a few levels you know right? If you go to the 6th level, the models are there.

I know got a few level but still..... maybe went there late (about 7++)

ahlau
31-08-2006, 04:59 PM
membership is 12000 bahts girls are not as good as b4 mostly the same girls mummy Cat got married but jorges still there

tks bro. I noe that pegasus cater to higher end but had a really good one last time way back in 2004!! So many fond memories , esp for ahlau like me whereby the "try luck" bit and episodes are hit and miss affairs!!!

Oh well, it onli i was a loaded guy then no go pegasus for "hassle-free' happiness but that's the life-endearing question.....IF ONLY!!!:)

highsex
31-08-2006, 10:25 PM
tks bro. I noe that pegasus cater to higher end but had a really good one last time way back in 2004!! So many fond memories , esp for ahlau like me whereby the "try luck" bit and episodes are hit and miss affairs!!!

Oh well, it onli i was a loaded guy then no go pegasus for "hassle-free' happiness but that's the life-endearing question.....IF ONLY!!!:)

brother ahlau, not so ex lah as 9 bottles of drink and i think 4 bookings. must go regularly otherwise how to finish 9 bottles? still a very grand place due to decor. must ask georgie to keep girl if u go late otherwise all the japs sap all the good ones. friday worse as most are booked to go phuket, pattaya etc...

hcmanic
03-09-2006, 02:59 AM
I know got a few level but still..... maybe went there late (about 7++)

Wah, powder leh.

Tomorrow bring me go huh... got any SPA like queens?

ahlau
04-09-2006, 12:17 AM
brother ahlau, not so ex lah as 9 bottles of drink and i think 4 bookings. must go regularly otherwise how to finish 9 bottles? still a very grand place due to decor. must ask georgie to keep girl if u go late otherwise all the japs sap all the good ones. friday worse as most are booked to go phuket, pattaya etc...

ahlau last's adventure in bkk with pegasus supermodel babe was in 2004!!! Wah still cannot forget the drop dead gorgeous model babe recommend by hunkie Jorgi captain!!:D Now she quit liao and "kept girl" taken by rich Hongki!!

Wah shiok ah pegasus. But got money then will hv honey (Sadly!!):)

ahlau
04-09-2006, 12:22 AM

Yah la, the CB rich japs very fast sak ka liao all the good ones early early ah! Nabei! Ai, cannot be 4 bookings lei. last time 2 yrs ago membership was 10k bht and only one booking lei. One booking oredi ard 5k bht at least ah so i think still one booking free la with the membership!

Tks anyway for info. Die die must go there even just for drinks and eyecandy okie la bec pegasus realli high class and makes one feel like bigshot there la onli must prepare a lot bht for tips ah!! cheers bro!

Sohni
06-09-2006, 02:08 AM
ahlau last's adventure in bkk with pegasus supermodel babe was in 2004!!! Wah still cannot forget the drop dead gorgeous model babe recommend by hunkie Jorgi captain!! Now she quit liao and "kept girl" taken by rich Hongki!!

Wah shiok ah pegasus. But got money then will hv honey (Sadly!!):)

Quit liao doesn't mean the girl won't go out with guys when the sponsor is away. Kekeke.

Yah la, the CB rich japs very fast sak ka liao all the good ones early early ah! Nabei! Ai, cannot be 4 bookings lei. last time 2 yrs ago membership was 10k bht and only one booking lei. One booking oredi ard 5k bht at least ah so i think still one booking free la with the membership!

Tks anyway for info. Die die must go there even just for drinks and eyecandy okie la bec pegasus realli high class and makes one feel like bigshot there la onli must prepare a lot bht for tips ah!! cheers bro!

It's not that Japs are fast. It's the rest that are too slow. :D

I once remembered I was eating Singapore chicken rice in Thonglor. An ahlau Jap was having a meal with a drop dead gorgeous SYT. Model quality. Don't know if she's from the nearby Exoctica or not.

ahlau
06-09-2006, 04:27 PM
Quit liao doesn't mean the girl won't go out with guys when the sponsor is away. Kekeke.

bro that girl cfm quit liao:( I specially ask for her again when first step into Pegasus and Jorgi told me she taken by rich customer. Then this goondu ahlau as usual always go goo-goo-gaa-gaa and eyes onli looking for Ms Universe std liddat. So ended up one WL caught my eye, was told exFHM model, real good looker but veri ex lei. But horny liao bo pian just pay like a duke. This was back in Oct 2004!!

Anyway my little SirCheongaLot managed to get his kicks eating good FHM model pussy even though paid like a duke! Then hor, after that talking to this WL, talking abt ex girls of Pegasus and coincidentally found out she was good fren of the girl that 'kept' by rich client! KNN, she now living in HONGKONG in apartment bgt by her rich sugar daddy ah! siao man. She even showed me the sms and apparently constantly in touch with her. Haiz. If only and fantazies come true and i had tiok Big Sweep, can build castles in the air and have the girls of my dreams!

Anyway here is a pic (Taken by my hp camera) of her. Those old pegasus regulars maybi have seen her be4. Her name is "Yuri" and Jorgi fav recommendation then!!! I posted it be4 in old thread so post pic here again for old times sake. Enjoy bros .......

http://www.2and2.net/Uploads/Images/yuri.jpg

P.S . Heading to BKK again after a 2 yr absence next mth. For visit and relaxation. Chionging??? dunno little ahlau still can perform or not after such a long absence from the scene!! hehe

taka77
06-09-2006, 07:40 PM
Ah Lau ......... when u going? ........... I'll be there in 2 weeks' time .......... probably can meet up if u r there then ......... cheers.

High till Dry
06-09-2006, 11:56 PM
I'll be in BKK alone from 15-20 sep.

Looking for travel mate to go together or even gathering when I'm there...

Cheers!!

Sohni
07-09-2006, 12:46 AM
Anyway here is a pic (Taken by my hp camera) of her. Those old pegasus regulars maybi have seen her be4. Her name is "Yuri" and Jorgi fav recommendation then!!! I posted it be4 in old thread so post pic here again for old times sake. Enjoy bros .......

P.S . Heading to BKK again after a 2 yr absence next mth. For visit and relaxation. Chionging??? dunno little ahlau still can perform or not after such a long absence from the scene!! hehe

Wah ahlau really know how to enjoy life. Yuri looks like Zhao Wei from that angle. Haha more money more honey mah. Rule of the world.

Don't forget to pay a visit to the bro who blanja you drinks in a Thonglor pub. :D

Sohni
07-09-2006, 01:02 AM
Ah Lau ......... when u going? ........... I'll be there in 2 weeks' time .......... probably can meet up if u r there then ......... cheers.

Woowee you want to follow ahlau cheong Pegasus arh? You want to pay like a duke boh? :D

taka77
07-09-2006, 04:35 PM
Woowee you want to follow ahlau cheong Pegasus arh? You want to pay like a duke boh? :D

Hahhaah ..... go look see look see lor

ahlau
08-09-2006, 12:45 AM
Wah ahlau really know how to enjoy life. Yuri looks like Zhao Wei from that angle. Haha more money more honey mah. Rule of the world.

Don't forget to pay a visit to the bro who blanja you drinks in a Thonglor pub. :D

no prob bro. isit u last time u another nick? Wow. I so long absence from BKK scene even SB so my apologies for the bad memory! My old nick (ladyassassinator) oso cannot log in liao but do remember that club in Thonglor whereby the eyecandy is superb one! Tat was over 2 yrs ago. The niteclub was with a red colour facade rite? Althou a long time ago, had a great time in BKK each time i visited there:D

Sohni
08-09-2006, 02:02 PM
Hahhaah ..... go look see look see lor

Look see look see must also pay 900B for entrance fee. Haha.

yinyang
08-09-2006, 03:12 PM
..Wow. I so long absence from BKK scene even SB so my apologies for the bad memory! My old nick (ladyassassinator) oso cannot log in liao...a long time ago, had a great time in BKK each time i visited there:D
Pls excuse my butting in. Arh...no wonder your pic (from your archives?) rang a bell. Recollect you had us salivating at your (old nick's) yummy FRs on Pegasus. Must admit I was tempted to go your route, but never got around to it. Just a thought, if we ever split the membership, who's taking over the complimentary tapao and leftover scotch after leaving bkk shores? Bro Sohni to inherit by default hehehe?:p

Sohni
08-09-2006, 04:04 PM
Pls excuse my butting in. Arh...no wonder your pic (from your archives?) rang a bell. Recollect you had us salivating at your (old nick's) yummy FRs on Pegasus. Must admit I was tempted to go your route, but never got around to it. Just a thought, if we ever split the membership, who's taking over the complimentary tapao and leftover scotch after leaving bkk shores? Bro Sohni to inherit by default hehehe?:p

Please sign a letter of understanding before you guys leave the shores. :D

taka77
08-09-2006, 07:24 PM
Hahaha look see only 900 ok what ........... maybe more leh u nv add ......... hahahaha

ahlau
13-09-2006, 12:27 PM
Bro,

Long time no hear from you in this forum. Just want you to know that because of you, I started going to Pegasus and have not been disappointed yet.

I will be in BKK on the nite of 27 and 28th Sept. I am free on 28th nite. If you are in Bkk, I will be happy to host you at Pegasus. Have been a member for more than a year (just renewed recently). It's the only place I go.

I know it is ex but I just love the girls there. Let me know if you are going. Like I said. Drinks on me...girls your own.;)

email me. ([email protected]).

Tks bro for the invite but i hv to politely decline. Last min change flight so now arriving Bkk onli on 28 Sep but staying till 7 Oct as my fren has decided to join me.
Also i need to sort out a few things whilst in bkk. Certainly will pay a visit to Pegasus jus to say hi to jorgi as i mentioned earlier. H/r i havent been in chionging scene for so long so i probably unable to reprise ladyassassinator role of previous years!!

My frens working in bkk oso members of pegasus. They told me that std drop liao! So i must go see for myself. Tks for yr genuine invitation anyway, perhaps next time as i forsee myself spending more time in bkk in the future as i ponder seeking some work opportunities there (hopefully) as sadly sg realli cannot find lobang and hard to survive here la as old foggie like me unwanted by sg employers!! sad!!!

Hv a good trip and all the best.

sjhks67
13-09-2006, 06:31 PM
My frens working in bkk oso members of pegasus. They told me that std drop liao! So i must go see for myself. Tks for yr genuine invitation anyway, perhaps next time as i forsee myself spending more time in bkk in the future as i ponder seeking some work opportunities there (hopefully) as sadly sg realli cannot find lobang and hard to survive here la as old foggie like me unwanted by sg employers!! sad!!!

Hv a good trip and all the best.[/QUOTE]
Have been member of Pegasus for three years. Totally agree with you that the standard has dropped. Most of the so called supermodels are around 30 years old and they have been there for ages. The talking girls ( dress in wide ) are much younger and more beautiful. But only for talkin.....

Sohni
07-10-2006, 03:32 AM
Being M.I.A. for awhile as taking care of $eriou$ busine$$. Hehehe. Here's my latest expedition into more nightclubs when i entertain some clients.

Newly opened for about 4 months. Just beside Por Kung Pao seafood restaurant on Ratchada. Karaoke rooms are still under construction. Coyote dancers are as pretty as Caribbean and Resort. Young and cute! PRs not bad either. Looks like this place is still getting their SOP together. Dancers are not so mercenary for lady drinks and seem uninterested to hustle drinks? Maybe still uncorrupted. Haha. :D

Bangkok has more and more new clubs stepping up to the competition.

Prices
JW Black Label: 1800B
Singha/Kloster Beer: 200B
Lady Drinks (Carrothead Water): 250B (Non-Member)
Service charge per table: 100B

Membership (Includes 10% discount on food and lady drinks)
11,000B: 6 bottles JW Black Label or 50 bottles of beer. Ice/Mixers free.
20,000B: 13 JW Black Label. Ice/Mixers free.

By the way I'm sponsoring one bottle of Chivas Regal at The Resort end of October. Interested parties please PM me for drinking session. Later wait some people say this thread also for commercial purpose (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?p=1684021#post1684021) only. :rolleyes:

siamcutey
07-10-2006, 03:39 AM
Being M.I.A. for awhile as taking care of $eriou$ busine$$.

I tot you die under which cheeby already. Why never find me?:D

hahaha
SC

longgun
07-10-2006, 09:51 AM
Being M.I.A. for awhile as taking care of $eriou$ busine$$. Hehehe. Here's my latest expedition into more nightclubs when i entertain some clients.

Newly opened for about 4 months. Just beside Por Kung Pao seafood restaurant on Ratchada. Karaoke rooms are still under construction. Coyote dancers are as pretty as Caribbean and Resort. Young and cute! PRs not bad either. Looks like this place is still getting their SOP together. Dancers are not so mercenary for lady drinks and seem uninterested to hustle drinks? Maybe still uncorrupted. Haha.

Bangkok has more and more new clubs stepping up to the competition.

Prices
JW Black Label: 1800B
Singha/Kloster Beer: 200B
Lady Drinks (Carrothead Water): 250B (Non-Member)
Service charge per table: 100B

Membership (Includes 10% discount on food and lady drinks)
11,000B: 6 bottles JW Black Label or 50 bottles of beer. Ice/Mixers free.
20,000B: 13 JW Black Label. Ice/Mixers free.

By the way I'm sponsoring one bottle of Chivas Regal at The Resort end of October. Interested parties please PM me for drinking session. Later wait some people say this thread also for commercial purpose (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?p=1684021#post1684021) only. ::

wah brother..joking only mah. Now I feel my ass pain leh. Like macham got a bottle of Chivas shoved up my ass like that. :D But....can I join you for the drinking session?:rolleyes:

btw where exactly is this Por Kung Pao seafood place? on the main road near which soi? The club you mentioned sounds tempting.

deuter
27-10-2006, 04:20 PM
duno if tis the correct thread to be asking this qns..

but here goes...

where to find cheap n good seafood... can sayz is it restaurant or roadside type...

also.. there is tis place/area where alot of ppl after clubbing goes for supper.. mainly roadside stalls... the name of the area/place.. thinks it starts wif an "N" always cant remem it...

we need to have food... so we can drink.. party... n PARTY... heheheh :D

hope bros here can help me out.... thanx~!~!~!

smiler
01-11-2006, 02:55 PM
I tot you die under which cheeby already. Why never find me?:D

hahaha
SC
U in BKK?
I go find u can?

onlee69
01-11-2006, 03:02 PM
btw where exactly is this Por Kung Pao seafood place? on the main road near which soi? The club you mentioned sounds tempting.

I think should be oppsite soi 4 ratchada if i still can remember:)

siamcutey
01-11-2006, 03:09 PM
U in BKK?
I go find u can?

I in Sin City. Thailand end of year but not BKK.

PM me lah. Go where? Dinner Lunch on who? :p Ask ah fan and rest too. We arrange a timing. Very long no see u guys too:D

hehehe
SC

garfield3233
02-11-2006, 02:28 AM
good sharing, guys

Hakoshu
23-01-2007, 02:52 AM
It must be whitehouse!!

Newly opened for about 4 months. Just beside Por Kung Pao seafood restaurant on Ratchada.

iamapaikia
23-01-2007, 09:42 AM
any bros in BKK? Damn boring staying alone in suite @ the Grand Sukhumvit...worst thing is that i'm @ the sleazy end of Sukhumvit Rd...pubs,peeps joints are just round the corner...but think I look too "thai".... every gals ignore me. Damn it!

bollocksman
23-01-2007, 11:23 AM
It must be whitehouse!!

Yeah was damn curious , wanted to go--but was you had to be Fillial then!!

Ended up opposite at dance fever instead :(

84gunner
25-01-2007, 02:16 AM
Yeah was damn curious , wanted to go--but was you had to be Fillial then!!

Ended up opposite at dance fever instead :(

huh? wat has being filial gotta do wif cheonging? or faithful, u mean?

84gunner
25-01-2007, 02:26 AM
any bros in BKK? Damn boring staying alone in suite @ the Grand Sukhumvit...worst thing is that i'm @ the sleazy end of Sukhumvit Rd...pubs,peeps joints are just round the corner...but think I look too "thai".... every gals ignore me. Damn it!

errr...dun tink the gals will ignore u even if u look thai.

if u r abit more generous wif spending, polite & humble, then it shouldn't be much of a problem.

I'd stayed in tat area 4 a period of time b4. Mebbe I have better luck.

I oso look very "thai", from my external looks, every Thai oso thot I'm Thai, even some pple in my office (diff dept) who dunno me still thot I'm Thai. Until I open my mouth, cos I cant speak Thai at all.

Got a group of gals, when we initially got acquainted, some of them still dun believe I'm not Thai, tinking I'm lying & pretending, were even betting between themselves tat I'm Thai!!!

when I was in SGP, I'm more "beng" than some ah bengs! dunnit 2 mention about SGP gals, even some SGP guys oso "siam" me! some of my ah beng frens oso said I more beng than them!

bollocksman
26-01-2007, 11:01 AM
huh? wat has being filial gotta do wif cheonging? or faithful, u mean?

Haha u were not there !! it not faithful its fillial , some bro had demostration of using the route of fillial piety to a lady's heart. thus ensuring the LADY will LIKE him even more.....

Next time u may see me do that, But I Hope the parent of that particular someone dont stay FAR FROM the city ( most likely to be upcountry!! in CM or CR)

cheers!

yinyang
26-01-2007, 12:23 PM
..not faithful its fillial , some bro had demostration of using the route of fillial piety to a lady's heart...Hope the parent of that particular someone dont stay FAR FROM the city ( most likely to be upcountry!! in CM or CR)
Bro, watch it else kena extended family to take care of -many mouths to feed, after affairs of the heart.. hehehe:p

When your next foray to krung thep?:D

bollocksman
26-01-2007, 01:02 PM
Bro, watch it else kena extended family to take care of -many mouths to feed, after affairs of the heart.. hehehe

When your next foray to krung thep?

Thus one needs to find out what the family does, or how many extended family is around , before taking that route-- muahaha:)

Some time in April , during songkarn perhaps ,

Itinenary may inlvovle trips outside BKK ( pattaya or CR) keep me posted .

Charmaine
26-05-2008, 12:22 PM
I'd like to resurrect this thread to find out exactly how lucky Singapore men have been with regards to their adventures in G-Clubs.

Has anyone actually succeeded in sleeping with G-Club hostesses or coyote girls? As far as my knowledge takes me, these girls work in the scene but stick to certain principals - they earn enough from lady drinks and are under no obligation to sleep around, and I believe many of you would have already realised that they can be quite sticky to boundaries they set for themselves (hugging and touching ok, but they'll resist lecherous groping and forbid frenching). Many of them don't even entertain the thought sleeping with their customers. You can bar-fine them, but you are restricted to bringing them out for drinks or going clubbing together, sort of like a rent-a-date arrangement with no strings attached. A lot of them have Thai boyfriends in respectable, cool jobs (I know of one who has a boyfriend in a famous Thai band as a lead vocalist and another who's a fashion designer in an upmarket part of town; I've seen his picture and he's admittedly drop-dead good looking, with nicely-shaped tattoos, taut body and all).

I appreciate there will invariably be some egomaniacs who will proudly declare that they've done so before without really meaning it, but I'd really appreciate some frank and honest answers to this one. :)

Tony Stark
26-05-2008, 02:46 PM
I'd like to resurrect this thread to find out exactly how lucky Singapore men have been with regards to their adventures in G-Clubs.

Has anyone actually succeeded in sleeping with G-Club hostesses or coyote girls? As far as my knowledge takes me, these girls work in the scene but stick to certain principals - they earn enough from lady drinks and are under no obligation to sleep around, and I believe many of you would have already realised that they can be quite sticky to boundaries they set for themselves (hugging and touching ok, but they'll resist lecherous groping and forbid frenching). Many of them don't even entertain the thought sleeping with their customers. You can bar-fine them, but you are restricted to bringing them out for drinks or going clubbing together, sort of like a rent-a-date arrangement with no strings attached. A lot of them have Thai boyfriends in respectable, cool jobs (I know of one who has a boyfriend in a famous Thai band as a lead vocalist and another who's a fashion designer in an upmarket part of town; I've seen his picture and he's admittedly drop-dead good looking, with nicely-shaped tattoos, taut body and all).

I appreciate there will invariably be some egomaniacs who will proudly declare that they've done so before without really meaning it, but I'd really appreciate some frank and honest answers to this one. :)

Charmaine,

Yes did it before but took some time, effort and money before bedding. IMHO not worth it unless the girl is drop dead gorgeous. Some of them are part time FLs. They only do FL if they are desperate for money. All of them will eventually sleep with you if they like you. It is just a matter of how much time and money you want to spend on them. But many will take you for a ride also. So be careful.

My BKK angmoh friends all have girlfrends who worked as PRs and coyotes before. They blow a lot of money on these girls. Great memories when I recall the drinking sessions in the G-Clubs. Haha. :D

Charmaine
26-05-2008, 03:41 PM
Yes did it before but took some time, effort and money before bedding. IMHO not worth it unless the girl is drop dead gorgeous.

Sounds like the story for every girl under the sun, eh, Stark? :) You invest a fortune and there are no guaranteed returns.

I do firmly believe, though, that not all G-Club girls will "definitely sleep with you if they like you." There will be some (maybe a minority, but you can't rule it out completely) they will guard their bodies as conservatively as traditional Asian women do.

If anything, these girls are even harder to tackle than your everyday girl-on-the-street, aren't they? They already know you're in it to fuck them, so they'll even be more wary.

Tony Stark
27-05-2008, 12:45 AM
If anything, these girls are even harder to tackle than your everyday girl-on-the-street, aren't they? They already know you're in it to fuck them, so they'll even be more wary.

Haha yes I agree! :p

Tony Stark
27-05-2008, 11:33 PM
Bangkok Dangerous (http://www.lionsgate.com/bangkokdangerous/)

New hollywood movie coming in September starring Nicholas Cage. Featuring scenes from Caribbean Club. Wow made me wanna renew my membership again. Haha after this movie goes on screen I think many farangs will flock to Caribbean liao. :D

Charmaine
28-05-2008, 09:43 AM
The trailer looks amazing. :) Bangkok never looked better than when behind a pair of Hollywood lens.

motodiary
29-05-2008, 01:16 AM
for those who don't know this yet, the Nicholas Cage movie is actually a remake of a Thai movie of the same name. It was directed by the Pang Brothers, the same people who directed the famous Chinese horror, The Eye, which was also remade by Hollywood recently. The Pang Brothers are also directing the Hollywood remake.

Bangkok Dangerous - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bangkok_Dangerous)

Tony Stark
31-05-2008, 03:16 AM
http://item.slide.com/r/1/0/i/8MrKlzyYoD_WWMfCFal-xPUS9TnseFCs/ http://item.slide.com/r/1/0/i/4A4PM2ffxT_ywuaXKbkSBCAtJOJdQBXY/

Thai_Traveller
31-05-2008, 09:07 PM
Yes did it before but took some time, effort and money before bedding. IMHO not worth it unless the girl is drop dead gorgeous. Some of them are part time FLs. They only do FL if they are desperate for money. All of them will eventually sleep with you if they like you. It is just a matter of how much time and money you want to spend on them. But many will take you for a ride also. So be careful....

Agreed with you bro, not really worth the time & effort. Now I go MP for sex & relax when in G-club.

Tony Stark
01-06-2008, 02:47 PM
Agreed with you bro, not really worth the time & effort. Now I go MP for sex & relax when in G-club.

Yes if anything kinky happens with a G-Club girl then it's a bonus.

PS: There is a trick on how to bed them. Not by throwing money and you don't have to look like Andy Lau. :D

yinyang
01-06-2008, 04:28 PM
..if anything kinky happens with a G-Club girl then it's a bonus. PS: There is a trick on how to bed them. Not by throwing money and you don't have to look like Andy Lau.
We are all ears then. Even if your side note seems to contradict your main reply (and consensus) here. Something you know that we lesser blokes don't? :p:D

Tony Stark
02-06-2008, 01:58 AM
We are all ears then. Even if your side note seems to contradict your main reply (and consensus) here. Something you know that we lesser blokes don't? :p:D

Yes my statement contradicts if I try to turn tricks.

PS: If you can get them to go on a short trip to province or overseas. Hosay liao! Takes time to build up rapport first. There's a price to pay even for free bonking. So it's not entirely free. That's my S$6000 worth of school fees which you guys don't have to go through hor. Total could be in the region of S$10,000 worth of expenditure solely in the G-Clubs excluding dating expenses, flowers, sweet talking, romantic crap, overseas calls/sms and a lot of time. :D IMHO not worth it as ROI is very low. I did it for the experience and fun of it. Will still go drinking in a nice night club without those uncivilised drunk siam kias and wailoons spoiling my night.

Charmaine
02-06-2008, 11:16 AM
dating expenses, flowers, sweet talking, romantic crap, overseas calls/sms and a lot of time. :D IMHO not worth it as ROI is very low.

It's just like going after any other regular girl, in Singapore, Thailand or elsewhere - there are never guaranteed returns. Once they step out of a G-Club they're just girls who need to be pampered, feel loved and crave affection. They'll make very good girlfriends. My feeling is you shouldn't play the game looking to bed them, because they know exactly what you're trying to do. Treat them like ordinary human beings with the same needy needs as a regular girl and let nature take its course. :) You might fail and you might not, but that's really besides the point isn't it? Life isn't all about ejaculating - it's about experiencing the process.

adidas88
02-06-2008, 11:54 AM
they know they will be fucked ... it's only who they want to fuck ...
these gals are street-smart and complicated ...
they will "milk" u first before they allowed u to fuck them ...
sometime .. u might even end up dry ... like a salted fish ...

PS: There is a trick on how to bed them. Not by throwing money and you don't have to look like Andy Lau.
let's be honest here ... ultimately u still have to spend money to bed them ..
it's only a different perspective u r taking ...
the time and money spend doing this ... IMHO, it's not worth it ..
but it's a good lesson to learn ... a expensive one too ...

totally agreed .... nowadays i'll just spend my time in MP for sex ...
pay and fuck off ... no string attached ... clean cut ...

It's just like going after any other regular girl, in Singapore, Thailand or elsewhere - there are never guaranteed returns. My feeling is you shouldn't play the game looking to bed them, because they know exactly what you're trying to do. i guess it all depends where u r talking abt ...
In Singapore .. the gals look for security other than love ...
In BKK ... if u get the gals from joints .. there's only one thing in their mind .. and that's money ...

Treat them like ordinary human beings with the same needy needs as a regular girl and let nature take its course.
yes agreed ... we should treat them and everyone else with respect ..
but if u implying that we should treat the FL, G-Club gals as a regular gal and let nature take it course ..... bro charmaine, i believe u r still in wonderland ...

Charmaine
02-06-2008, 12:25 PM
bro charmaine, i believe u r still in wonderland ...

Been there for the last 9 months my friend. :p

adidas88
02-06-2008, 12:46 PM
Been there for the last 9 months my friend. :p

so how ur feel since u r there for 9 mths ??

Charmaine
02-06-2008, 12:50 PM
so how ur feel since u r there for 9 mths ??

Like a cupcake queuing up to enter the microwave. :D

No but seriously, looking back at that experience, that period of being in love is painful but blissful all at the same time.

adidas88
02-06-2008, 12:56 PM
Like a cupcake queuing up to enter the microwave. :D
haha ... u r funny, bro ...

No but seriously, looking back at that experience, that period of being in love is painful but blissful all at the same time.
understand and understood ...
been there before and know how it feel ...

Tony Stark
02-06-2008, 02:25 PM
My feeling is you shouldn't play the game looking to bed them, because they know exactly what you're trying to do. Treat them like ordinary human beings with the same needy needs as a regular girl and let nature take its course. :) You might fail and you might not, but that's really besides the point isn't it? Life isn't all about ejaculating - it's about experiencing the process.

Sorry my style is not like yours. When I zero in on a target that means I want to bonk that babe. Why else do people go to a G-Club for besides entertaining clients and suppliers? Because a high concentration of 8/10 looks and above girls can be found here. The rich and humsup Thai guys come here to look for mistresses to sponsor.

Sorry to say their "needy needs" are much more than a regular girl which is a headache for guys. :p

Tony Stark
02-06-2008, 02:27 PM
let's be honest here ... ultimately u still have to spend money to bed them ..
it's only a different perspective u r taking ...
the time and money spend doing this ... IMHO, it's not worth it ..
but it's a good lesson to learn ... a expensive one too ...

Yes like I said before it's not worth it. More for the experience factor. :D

nds888
03-06-2008, 12:54 AM
It's just like going after any other regular girl, in Singapore, Thailand or elsewhere - there are never guaranteed returns. Once they step out of a G-Club they're just girls who need to be pampered, feel loved and crave affection. They'll make very good girlfriends. My feeling is you shouldn't play the game looking to bed them, because they know exactly what you're trying to do. Treat them like ordinary human beings with the same needy needs as a regular girl and let nature take its course. :) You might fail and you might not, but that's really besides the point isn't it? Life isn't all about ejaculating - it's about experiencing the process.

That is true, absolutely no guaranteed returns and i guess this is the same everywhere. Sometimes i feel that normal avg gals on the street are even harder to bed... and they definitely needs alot more attention, time and care than the g-club girls.

Btw any bros in bkk this week or next? I haven't hit these g-clubs for close a year as i mostly travel alone. Will be nice to meet up with some bros here for a night out. Anyone interested?

adidas88
03-06-2008, 09:41 AM
That is true, absolutely no guaranteed returns and i guess this is the same everywhere. Sometimes i feel that normal avg gals on the street are even harder to bed... and they definitely needs alot more attention, time and care than the g-club girls.

bro ... no offence ... but i dun understand why u think the normal avg gals want to get fuck .... and thus u have to spend more attention, time and care ...
g-club gals know they will be fucked ,.... it's only who they want to fuck with ...

there's a big gap between these 2 grp of gals ....

Charmaine
03-06-2008, 10:02 AM
g-club gals know they will be fucked ,.... it's only who they want to fuck with ...

there's a big gap between these 2 grp of gals ....

Maybe I've had a different experience. My G-Club trips have been fun but mild - the girls know what they do for a living but don't go out of their way. Inside of the club they're flirty, fun and accommodating, but outside of it they're really just your regular girl - conservative, polite, and almost shy. They off-job personas can be very different - that's what I've noticed personally. I may be wrong.

They know they're not whores, and they don't need to open their legs up to the highest bidder to get ahead. They earn enough - once they hit their monthly quotas (100 or 200 drinks a month or more; there are several tiers) they're more or less financially set and won't need to do any more. Many girls fake illness once they hit their respective tiers and skip work to go back to their province or simply refuse to turn up for work until the next month. So I really don't think, on a practical level, these girls "know they will be fucked". I do know of a few G-Club girls who have regular Thai boyfriends outside of work (band members, tattoo artists - you know, cool jobs like that) who are approving of their girlfriends working the night scene but having the level of decency to draw the line.

Outside of the G-Club, these girls are just regular ones. That's my take anyway. :)

YON7
03-06-2008, 12:03 PM
Bros,

Apologise to intrude your conversations, new to this site though I have been traveling back and forth BKK for couple of years.

Thanks for your patience for my intro. Here is my take;

I did have my fair share at the G-clubs over the years and recently reclining to the visits. The reasons being the expectation to get laid that evening is pretty low at these places. The amount of money to be spent plus time involved took its toll.

In my opinion, these girls know what they are doing and I have known some of them on a regular basis as friends but no sex. Typically making from tips and basic would be on an average of B22K. Dependent on their needs, some of them would spend it all, some of them would send money back. Most of the time, they would look for someone whom they know outside as boyfriends or etc, being in there means they would have to look for guys to be thier sponsors be it on monetary or gifts. I knew of some of my friends buying expensive watches and cell phones as gifts to bed them. So of them succeed, some of them dont. The latter being the majority.

Thus, in my opinion, spending the dough on massage parlor to cut the chase is a better option if you are traveling there on short basis. Going after the club girls involve time and unless you have that to spare plus tons of cash, it is worth the chase experience.

I picked up some before even though cash was not negotiated, i normally placed some money on the table the next day. Some of thought they have you stringed and on next few occassions, they would ask for gifts or later some sob story about how their families are strapped with cash. I somewhat find the circle never changes. however these are just my opinions.

theUnforgotten
03-06-2008, 12:40 PM
Maybe I've had a different experience. My G-Club trips have been fun but mild - the girls know what they do for a living but don't go out of their way. Inside of the club they're flirty, fun and accommodating, but outside of it they're really just your regular girl - conservative, polite, and almost shy. They off-job personas can be very different - that's what I've noticed personally. I may be wrong.

They know they're not whores, and they don't need to open their legs up to the highest bidder to get ahead. They earn enough - once they hit their monthly quotas (100 or 200 drinks a month or more; there are several tiers) they're more or less financially set and won't need to do any more. Many girls fake illness once they hit their respective tiers and skip work to go back to their province or simply refuse to turn up for work until the next month. So I really don't think, on a practical level, these girls "know they will be fucked". I do know of a few G-Club girls who have regular Thai boyfriends outside of work (band members, tattoo artists - you know, cool jobs like that) who are approving of their girlfriends working the night scene but having the level of decency to draw the line.

Outside of the G-Club, these girls are just regular ones. That's my take anyway. :)

Here's my take bro,

G club gals , MP gals , AGG gals, FL Gals, are all in the profession of making Men happy . Only big difference is G club gals don't have to necessarily spread their legs to the customer for cash during the course of their work.

There are exceptions of course, bear in mind : they know how to make a man feel good , and this is a very flexible term. Especially G Club gals are adept at making our egos n make us feel good abt ourselves without resorting to blatant physical means ( e.g. Sex) , thats why some of us get confused this with true feelings.

Have a good afternoon

Charmaine
03-06-2008, 12:52 PM
Here's my take bro,

G club gals , MP gals , AGG gals, FL Gals, are all in the profession of making Men happy . Only big difference is G club gals don't have to necessarily spread their legs to the customer for cash during the course of their work.

There are exceptions of course, bear in mind : they know how to make a man feel good , and this is a very flexible term. Especially G Club gals are adept at making our egos n make us feel good abt ourselves without resorting to blatant physical means ( e.g. Sex) , thats why some of us get confused this with true feelings.

Have a good afternoon

That's a logical perspective as well. Thanks for sharing. :)

In a way, then, G-Club girls can be deemed to be even more "dangerous" than your usual agogo or MP girls, because you know they're not obligated to do anything else other than drink with you, stroke your ego and make you feel good. That's the reason why people like me have been sucked into emotional traps, precisely because once they do a little more we become all smitten. It's easy to get involved, especially when sex isn't on the menu.

adidas88
03-06-2008, 01:46 PM
In a way, then, G-Club girls can be deemed to be even more "dangerous" than your usual agogo or MP girls, because you know they're not obligated to do anything else other than drink with you, stroke your ego and make you feel good..

bro .... u ain't see nothing yet ...
wait till one day u start to visit CHN ...
then u'll know ur so called "dangerous" here is actually amateur ....

Tony Stark
03-06-2008, 02:32 PM
bro .... u ain't see nothing yet ...
wait till one day u start to visit CHN ...
then u'll know ur so called "dangerous" here is actually amateur ....

Hahaha well said. Thousands of potential golden horse award "actresses". :p

Mr.romantic
08-06-2008, 12:17 AM
Here's my take bro,

Have a good afternoon

wow you are here giving G-Club advices siol! not bad huh?!

how about asking your good friend bollocksman for advice on which BKK G-Club has happy hour?

Tony Stark
10-06-2008, 02:35 AM
I did have my fair share at the G-clubs over the years and recently reclining to the visits. The reasons being the expectation to get laid that evening is pretty low at these places. The amount of money to be spent plus time involved took its toll.

In my opinion, these girls know what they are doing and I have known some of them on a regular basis as friends but no sex. Typically making from tips and basic would be on an average of B22K. Dependent on their needs, some of them would spend it all, some of them would send money back. Most of the time, they would look for someone whom they know outside as boyfriends or etc, being in there means they would have to look for guys to be thier sponsors be it on monetary or gifts. I knew of some of my friends buying expensive watches and cell phones as gifts to bed them. So of them succeed, some of them dont. The latter being the majority.

Thus, in my opinion, spending the dough on massage parlor to cut the chase is a better option if you are traveling there on short basis. Going after the club girls involve time and unless you have that to spare plus tons of cash, it is worth the chase experience.

I picked up some before even though cash was not negotiated, i normally placed some money on the table the next day. Some of thought they have you stringed and on next few occassions, they would ask for gifts or later some sob story about how their families are strapped with cash. I somewhat find the circle never changes. however these are just my opinions.

Thanks for sharing your experience. They are all valid points. G-Clubs are good for entertaining your clients and buddies. The lower echelon G-Clubs will have higher chance of scoring as the girls are more down to earth.

These days top BKK G-Clubs are getting more and more expensive. Starting from 3x Lady drinks for the first 40min and 1 drink for subsequent 40min. On average a lady drink charge is about THB300.

G-Clubs are excellent for those guys who wants to date and have companionship with a pretty Thai chick. Barfine the girl out and go party somewhere. Sex no guarantee though. Cheaper than using social escorts. Those hardworking shy Singapore guys who get no attention from Singapore girls can live out their dreams in BKK at a very affordable price. Paid dates in hostesses clubs are very common in Japan. Alternatively save up S$5000-S$10,000 and get yourself a wife from Vietnam. If you break it down to a lifetime companionship if the marriage lasts. You will have profited from it. Hahaha. :p

ken7
10-06-2008, 06:29 PM
Reading all these posts made me wonder if i'm missing out on something here....

as i said in the massage parlour thread, i've always cheong at the massage scene ... simple transaction of sex at a single price. clear-cut. no chit chat and flirting needed. good massage follow by good sex.

but i'm getting bored with it.

i've been to carribean once and was lured to the G-girls. luckily i was very aware that i had low vitamin that day... so stayed clear of them.

but but.... i'm kinda very interested in them. guess it's the unknown that excites. no matter how silly it is.

ken7
10-06-2008, 06:38 PM
Reading all the experiences cited in the earlier posts have made me curiouser and curiouser....

ken7
10-06-2008, 06:54 PM
hmmm... am wondering where shld i go to get some "education" on G-bars?
LOL

Carribean, Exotica, Resort, Claudia (is this a G-club?)

maybe tomorrow night.... got MI3 on HBO tonight....

already had went to caesars MP last night.

Tony Stark
11-06-2008, 02:40 AM
Carribean, Exotica, Resort, Claudia (is this a G-club?)

Caribbean, Exotica and Resort are G-Clubs aka night clubs.

Claudia is more like a KTV cum pub. Small scale club.

SUGGESTED VISIT LIST:
Caribbean (Featured in upcoming Hollywood movie 'Bangkok Dangerous (http://www.lionsgate.com/bangkokdangerous/)' starring Nicholas Cage. A must visit. Easily 50 or more coyotes dancing per night and a hundred plus barmaids and PRs to entertain you.)
Resort
The Pent
Piano
Sherbet
Soprano House
Forte
Exotica
Pegasus (tapau avail)
Chateau Le Blanc (tapau avail. undergoing renovations?)

No coyotes at Piano, Exotica, The Pent and Pegasus. All the above clubs are pricey and not for the faint hearted. :D

nds888
11-06-2008, 03:06 AM
Caribbean, Exotica and Resort are G-Clubs aka night clubs.

Claudia is more like a KTV cum pub. Small scale club.

No coyotes at Piano, Exotica, The Pent and Pegasus. All the above clubs are pricey and not for the faint hearted. :D

Tony, how about gotcha, Is it another g-club type place?

I have been to piano a long time ago (about 2 years since), you are right no coyotes. But it seems like the hot girls in these clubs MIA after while. My guess is either they found some sugar papas or actually hop to other clubs. I believe most of these girls are smart and don't want to work in clubs for too long.

I am in bkk 11th to 14th Jun, anybody want to meetup for drinks? Its been about a year since i visited bkk and i believe i still have bottles leftover at one of the clubs (provided not expired, mamasan said valid for a year). Anyone wanna join me just send me a pm with your number :)

Tony Stark
11-06-2008, 03:43 AM
Tony, how about gotcha, Is it another g-club type place?

I have been to piano a long time ago (about 2 years since), you are right no coyotes. But it seems like the hot girls in these clubs MIA after while. My guess is either they found some sugar papas or actually hop to other clubs. I believe most of these girls are smart and don't want to work in clubs for too long.

Gotcha used to be just a pub restaurant. Over the years it transformed itself to a hostess type pub restaurant similar to Glass Home. There are coyotes/PRs and a live band here. However it does not have the ambience of the high class G-Clubs but the concept is the same. Imagine Gotcha as a glorified, bigger and nicer looking Golden Mile Disco. Can try the nearby Neverland also. They are all on Kaset Nawamin.

Yes the hot girls get sponsored real quick by rich Thai dudes and high turnover is very normal. Just look at the BMWs and Mercedes parked outside Piano and similar G-Clubs. How's Piano after the renovations? :)

ken7
11-06-2008, 10:23 AM
Thanks Tony for the info.

Looks like to make sure i can get a tapau shld go to pegasus first.

f no action very xian :mad:

YON7
11-06-2008, 01:47 PM
Thanks for sharing your experience. They are all valid points. G-Clubs are good for entertaining your clients and buddies. The lower echelon G-Clubs will have higher chance of scoring as the girls are more down to earth.

These days top BKK G-Clubs are getting more and more expensive. Starting from 3x Lady drinks for the first 40min and 1 drink for subsequent 40min. On average a lady drink charge is about THB300.

G-Clubs are excellent for those guys who wants to date and have companionship with a pretty Thai chick. Barfine the girl out and go party somewhere. Sex no guarantee though. Cheaper than using social escorts. Those hardworking shy Singapore guys who get no attention from Singapore girls can live out their dreams in BKK at a very affordable price. Paid dates in hostesses clubs are very common in Japan. Alternatively save up S$5000-S$10,000 and get yourself a wife from Vietnam. If you break it down to a lifetime companionship if the marriage lasts. You will have profited from it. Hahaha. :p

Well Bro Tony, you do have valid pointers yourself too. I have yet to thread on Japanese hostess though I have visited Japan on several occassions. It always end up with nothing and just want to get my meetings done and bail out of Japan.

I dont know whether you are based in BKK or not but I would be there on the 17th to 19th June for a few days. PM me if you want to play catch up.

Tony Stark
11-06-2008, 04:12 PM
Well Bro Tony, you do have valid pointers yourself too. I have yet to thread on Japanese hostess though I have visited Japan on several occassions. It always end up with nothing and just want to get my meetings done and bail out of Japan.

I dont know whether you are based in BKK or not but I would be there on the 17th to 19th June for a few days. PM me if you want to play catch up.

Those Japanese hostess clubs in Tokyo are very expensive. Try those G-Clubs instead. They have strip shows and during happy hour is 5500 all you can drink/eat. Yes adult action in Japan is very expensive. It's just all work for me and catch the 7 hours plane ride back home.

In BKK you can also try the hostess clubs catered for Japanese in Soi Thaniya and Suriwongse (Silom MRT). Damage is slightly lower than those pricey G-Clubs. Speaking Jap or Thai is mandatory else you'll be refused entry unless brought there by a Jap. Most importantly you can take away the girls here for bonking. The Japs are very strange. They like to come to such places for chit chat only. They seldom take out girls here. So I think such places are very favourable for us as the girls will be more willing to please. Damage I think is around THB3000/LT excluding drinks expenses.

Will not be in BKK during your dates. I travel extensively in Asia. We can meet up in Singapore for coffee and plan some cheonging trips. Cheers!

Charmaine
11-06-2008, 04:31 PM
The Japs are very strange.

Indeed..

I'd love to try them out, although I speak neither Jap or Thai. 3000baht for LT sounds like a good deal. :)

YON7
11-06-2008, 05:29 PM
Yes Bro Charmine, do let me know once you have unloaded your rounds. I wonder how's the quality at such place,i.e. the gals especially. I have visited BKK for years and yet to step into one of such places what Bro Tony had mentioned, such a shame.

ken7
12-06-2008, 03:56 PM
Me tooo....

I've only gone to the MPs. ;)

nds888
12-06-2008, 07:54 PM
Gotcha used to be just a pub restaurant. Over the years it transformed itself to a hostess type pub restaurant similar to Glass Home. There are coyotes/PRs and a live band here. However it does not have the ambience of the high class G-Clubs but the concept is the same. Imagine Gotcha as a glorified, bigger and nicer looking Golden Mile Disco. Can try the nearby Neverland also. They are all on Kaset Nawamin.

Seems like there is no place in bkk that you haven't been to :) thanks for the useful info.

I will probably visit Gotcha tonight, provided that i can find the place. I haven't been to that part of bangkok yet.

Tony Stark
13-06-2008, 03:47 AM
Yes Bro Charmine, do let me know once you have unloaded your rounds. I wonder how's the quality at such place,i.e. the gals especially. I have visited BKK for years and yet to step into one of such places what Bro Tony had mentioned, such a shame.

It's never too late to start exploring new stuff.

Seems like there is no place in bkk that you haven't been to :) thanks for the useful info.

I will probably visit Gotcha tonight, provided that i can find the place. I haven't been to that part of bangkok yet.

Sorry you are wrong. There are still many cheong places where I have not explored yet. These places are catered to Thai clientele mainly. Gems are to be found in such places where the girls are not so commercial. Hopefully able to source for a new tirak in my next trip. :p

Hope you don't get lost. Kaset Nawamin is a long stretch of road. Awaiting for your FR. ;)

YON7
13-06-2008, 01:39 PM
Bro,

Is this Kaset the same Kaset along the Miramax in which I have been to one place called Raos catered to the local people. It used to be a so-called No-bra pub in which the PROs are dressed in lingerie and see through on the top. You could bring the GROs out from a bar-fine and pay everthing up front and shag her in the night.

There is also a live band and KTV upstairs. The last time I have been there 1 year also, they have changed the lingerie to sexy outfit, no way now to check the products before making a purchase.

Anyway, once any of our bros visit Gotcha, let us know the outcome.

Cheers: I will be there from 17th to 19th June, any bros want to meet up PM me.

yinyang
15-06-2008, 02:10 PM
..try the hostess clubs catered for Japanese in Soi Thaniya and Suriwongse (Silom MRT). ...think such places are very favourable for us as the girls will be more willing to please. Damage I think is around THB3000/LT excluding drinks expenses.
Interesting.. what's the bar fine like?:p

nds888
16-06-2008, 02:50 AM
I'm back on our shores and finally have some time to post a short fr for Gotcha as requested by bro tony.

For those who plan to visit the place, i have to say it is quite far from the city center (sukhumvit, pleonchit etc). I was quite lucky because the hotel recep guy have actually been to Gotcha before. The first 2 taxis didn't want to go due to the distance and the 3rd driver got very clear directions from the recep. All in all the journey took 45mins. The Gotcha sign board is pretty big and as soon as you turn into the minor road after exiting the highway, it is unlikely you will miss the place.

I reached there at about 10pm and the place had only ten tables or so filled. Bro tony is spot on with the description, the place is very minimal decorated (doesn't have the kinda feel you get at carribean or forte) and the lightings remind me of golden mile :), but overall still acceptable. The place is probably slightly bigger than thai disco. The captain brought me to a table near the stage and showed me the drinks menu. Prices i remember are 1300 baht for a red label and 2000 for black. The next person that came to my table was the mamasan. She speaks good english and the first qn that pops up was "do you want lady". Needless to say that was what i was there for. I asked her about the girl charges and she explained that drinks for dancers are 2 drinks for the first 30mins and 1 drink per 30mins thereafter. Each drink is 250 baht. The PRs are not worth mentioning because i really didn't see any good ones, there were only 10 to 15 PRs and one glance was all it took.

She brought 2 dancers who spoke english. The taller gal of the two looks familiar to me, i was thinking i have seen her before in GM. Regardless of that, i took the other gal with bigger boobs. She has worked before in carribean and forte, and actually told me she don't really like working in Gotcha, which i can see why. Everything else was SOP, some food, drinks and dance. Plus i ordered two shots for her and a friend. During my conversation with the mamasan, she quite frankly told me that she have been to Singapore before and mostly short stays to bring girls to work here.

Overall the place is ok, not too expensive and worth visiting if you are near that part of bangkok. I didn't see a single angmo that night. One positive point is that the gal to guy ratio is very good, you will be spoilt for choice. And i'm sure like all other bkk places, if you go regular enough then the mamasan will introduce you some good lobangs :)

Bros who want to try the place can PM me for the mamasan's number. I still have her namecard.

Tony Stark
16-06-2008, 04:53 AM
Interesting.. what's the bar fine like?:p

Should be around THB600. Pricing differs in different places.

YouTube - タニヤのクラブ『ピンクソーダ』 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zbqrW6HEXg&eurl)

heromadboy
16-06-2008, 04:56 AM
Hi bros... I'm new to this BKK arena and if god forbids, I'm even new to sex.. I'll be there in 2 days time.. any recommendations for "chionging" places if u know wat I mean? :D

1 very pai sey thing I wanna declare is that I'm 23 soon and I've eaten the "forbidden fruit" as I can't find a local girl to shag as of now still... so need to look for oppotunities while I'll away from SG..:D

Please kai siao some "chionging" places for a first timer like mi.. I'll do some FR after I'm back, and then I'll fly to HCMC again.. :D

Kum sia :D

Tony Stark
16-06-2008, 05:08 AM
Hi bros... I'm new to this BKK arena and if god forbids, I'm even new to sex.. I'll be there in 2 days time.. any recommendations for "chionging" places if u know wat I mean?

1 very pai sey thing I wanna declare is that I'm 23 soon and I've eaten the "forbidden fruit" as I can't find a local girl to shag as of now still... so need to look for oppotunities while I'll away from SG..

Please kai siao some "chionging" places for a first timer like mi.. I'll do some FR after I'm back, and then I'll fly to HCMC again.. :D

Kum sia :D

Would recommend you to read the Massage Parlours and Agogo Bar threads for straight forward sex action. This thread is more suitable for those connoisseurs who like to cheong in a different way where sex is not guaranteed. :D

heromadboy
16-06-2008, 05:18 AM
Would recommend you to read the Massage Parlours and Agogo Bar threads for straight forward sex action. This thread is more suitable for those connoisseurs who like to cheong in a different way where sex is not guaranteed. :D
okay.. I thought of getting some good respondes here.. :(

Tony Stark
16-06-2008, 05:22 AM
I reached there at about 10pm and the place had only ten tables or so filled. Bro tony is spot on with the description, the place is very minimal decorated (doesn't have the kinda feel you get at carribean or forte) and the lightings remind me of golden mile :), but overall still acceptable. The place is probably slightly bigger than thai disco. The captain brought me to a table near the stage and showed me the drinks menu. Prices i remember are 1300 baht for a red label and 2000 for black. The next person that came to my table was the mamasan. She speaks good english and the first qn that pops up was "do you want lady". Needless to say that was what i was there for. I asked her about the girl charges and she explained that drinks for dancers are 2 drinks for the first 30mins and 1 drink per 30mins thereafter. Each drink is 250 baht. The PRs are not worth mentioning because i really didn't see any good ones, there were only 10 to 15 PRs and one glance was all it took.

Overall the place is ok, not too expensive and worth visiting if you are near that part of bangkok. I didn't see a single angmo that night. One positive point is that the gal to guy ratio is very good, you will be spoilt for choice. And i'm sure like all other bkk places, if you go regular enough then the mamasan will introduce you some good lobangs :)

Haha you're truly a man of your word. Excellent FR on Gotcha! The last time I was there was end of 2007. Should be still the same. I'd say it's well worth for that kind of price and the quality of the coyotes. The live band here beats any Thai Disco bands in Singapore. BKK bands usually have high standards.

Membership options are available here. When girls ratio is more than guys ratio. I'm very sure if one is regular enough and stays in BKK. Many lobangs from this place will come to him. Not the other way round! :p

That's why I always like to jalan jalan at those ulu places. Hoping to uncover some unpolished gems. Kekeke.

Awaiting for your future FRs. Cheers! :)