PDA

View Full Version : True story

kudos
31-03-2005, 01:13 PM
Was supposed to meet friends but they haven't reach yet. So, have to stand and wait for them. Suddenly, a ang mo girl come forward and approached me and said wanting to make friend and going for a drink with her. The girl was simply irresistable. Slim figure powered with long and silky hair having the look for Sharapova if you know who is she... Of course, I agree and go for a drink in the nearby pub. We talk about everything just like very close friend. As you all know Ang mo is quite open bout everything so start to talk more bout such thing.. As we chat, she suddenly pop up a sentence. "I am so dead beat, how bout booking a hotel to take a rest" At this moment, my friend called my mobile and the thing I did is switch off the bloody phone and proceed bringing her to hotel.

When we were inside, she took the initiative to hug me and we start petting each other. She is one hell of a horny girl. Giving me strong french kissing while unbotton-ing my shirt. We didn't even bathing before proceeding.. She must be be horny to care bout hygine! I pull down her dress and Gstring and boy was I surprised she is hairless on her pussy. Love it. Push her down to the bed and eating her cunt juice doing a 6-9. heaven time was it! Reaching the climate, the damm thing was I wanted to put my dick into her pussy. Guess what? Being so excite bringing her to hotel till I forgot to bring CD with me. I told her I would go get it immediately but she said, by then she wouldn't be at that peak already. We took a bathe together and she give me a strong french kiss before ending everything.

kosheen
31-03-2005, 03:51 PM
u must look like brad pitt. :p

Orgasmic
31-03-2005, 03:58 PM
u must look like brad pitt. :p

I believe you meant Brad Pig.

ahpaul25
31-03-2005, 03:59 PM
Wow......bro......two possible things..........she might be any rider, you have to check yrself anything happen within 2 weeks,if not, ok........ secondly, maybe as what our bro say u look like brad pitt..........u r in luck..... she offer herself to find you :D Hahaha......where is the place you at? Maybe I try my luck......HOhohoo........ ;)

naemlo
31-03-2005, 04:02 PM
I told her I would go get it immediately but she said, by then she wouldn't be at that peak already. We took a bathe together and she give me a strong french kiss before ending everything.

Another story for April fool? Unless u r f charming or u taking us as a fool.

twintower
31-03-2005, 04:33 PM

I agreed. He must be damn charming "Koodoo". Is dis his nic? Oh god damn :eek: I make a mistake.......

countrybumpkin
31-03-2005, 05:06 PM
We didn't even bathing before proceeding.. She must be be horny to care bout hygine!

Brudder,

U terror le.....u did raw with such a unhygenic horny ang mo ah? Good Luck to you.....make sure u go for medical check up every month for the rest of the year....

nismo88
31-03-2005, 05:08 PM
mayb the bro better looking than Brat Pit ma...... really must ask where he hang out that time..... but if he tell us also will be quite funny la.... scarly u see somewhere got many many samters standing around waiting for ang mo gal..... haha guess the gal will have many choices then..... :D

lawry
31-03-2005, 05:11 PM
I told her I would go get it immediately but she said, by then she wouldn't be at that peak already. (please fill in this missing space - i bet u did it raw, GOD BLESS U!! - Lawry) We took a bathe together and she give me a strong french kiss before ending everything.
If ur story is true and she hit on u.. without asking for payment..1) u must be rather good looking 2) she must be spreading some disease..

Castrol
31-03-2005, 05:21 PM
Slim figure powered with long and silky hair having the look for Sharapova if you know who is she... .

you mean Sherine Sharapova??

euphoria777
31-03-2005, 05:24 PM
Being so excite bringing her to hotel till I forgot to bring CD with me.

Bro.....could u do us a favour?
List down all the WLs, FLs etc that you have bonked after u bonked this ang mo.....
Because we are going to ask them to go for checkups!!!!!!

easyeasy
31-03-2005, 05:26 PM
Was supposed to meet friends but they haven't reach yet .

when was that?

Of course, I agree and go for a drink in the nearby pub.

near where?

I am so dead beat, how bout booking a hotel to take a rest" At this moment, my friend called my mobile and the thing I did is switch off the bloody phone and proceed bringing her to hotel.

timing so zhwoon. the moment mention hotel only handphone ring liao

the damm thing was I wanted to put my dick into her pussy. Guess what? Being so excite bringing her to hotel till I forgot to bring CD with me. I told her I would go get it immediately but she said, by then she wouldn't be at that peak already. We took a bathe together and she give me a strong french kiss before ending everything.

you never really start, end what?

lawry
31-03-2005, 05:26 PM
Bro.....could u do us a favour?
List down all the WLs, FLs etc that you have bonked after u bonked this ang mo.....
Because we are going to ask them to go for checkups!!!!!!
oei.. how can u encourage him to do FL and WL.. he should go mediate and leave those gals alone.. i still wan my enjoyment hor..

easyeasy
31-03-2005, 05:28 PM
give the boy a break lah, all he did was forgot to insert the word bullshit in between the title of his thread lah :)

wahpiang
31-03-2005, 05:32 PM
moral of the story - always bring a condom in case action is round the corner. :D

Proposed Durex new slogan - "Being prepared for sex is better. Being better prepared is best!" :D

euphoria777
31-03-2005, 05:33 PM
oei.. how can u encourage him to do FL and WL.. he should go mediate and leave those gals alone.. i still wan my enjoyment hor..

not encouraging.....he never say when he bonked this ang mo....
maybe after that he bonked many many FLs already leh
so if the FL name appears and happen that u bonked her also.....u can also go checkup ma.....

nakamara
31-03-2005, 05:35 PM
give the boy a break lah, all he did was forgot to insert the word bullshit in between the title of his thread lah :)

LOL! nice!

lawry
31-03-2005, 05:36 PM
not encouraging.....he never say when he bonked this ang mo....
maybe after that he bonked many many FLs already leh
so if the FL name appears and happen that u bonked her also.....u can also go checkup ma.....
aiyo... like dat huh??.. sigh. wan to buddy buddy go DSC tomorrow afternoon?? :D

euphoria777
31-03-2005, 05:41 PM
aiyo... like dat huh??.. sigh. wan to buddy buddy go DSC tomorrow afternoon?? :D

wait for the list first la....this is so exciting
like waiting for 4D results leh...
only difference is that u wish u dun kena!
hahaha

plman2002
31-03-2005, 05:42 PM
Is it school holiday liao??!?!?!?
Presume muz be those waiting to go into poly.
No wonder so many 'nice stories' these few days.

euphoria777
31-03-2005, 05:56 PM

maybe secondary students practice essay writing leh?

rogerking
31-03-2005, 06:13 PM
Bro, I share your view. :)

tarzan69
31-03-2005, 06:18 PM
. Guess what? Being so excite bringing her to hotel till I forgot to bring CD with me. I told her I would go get it immediately but she said, by then she wouldn't be at that peak already.

is end of ur life bro,nothing is free in tis world......Ai no lei,u get a FREE fcuk plus a FREE STD........ :D

kudos
31-03-2005, 07:22 PM
What more would I bull such a thing. It did indeed happen.. I not like bros here so pro in describing those erotics scene but I could only roughly describe it.. Would anyone remember to bring a CD when out with friend? I am those FL regular but since I got such chance, why not ride on it? But indeed, she didn't ask for any payment. Call me lucky you may...

alohaloyang
31-03-2005, 10:05 PM

Remind bros . From tomorrow on 1st April , do not drive on high speed either PIE BKE TPE AYE ECP SLE CTE and normal road . Traffic Police is target to summon all the drivers . Driver thought it is april fool day but do be careful . I got tips from friend who work in TP .

Remember Do careful while u r on road every 1st april :D

31-03-2005, 11:04 PM
Was supposed to meet friends but they haven't reach yet. So, have to stand and wait for them. Suddenly, a ang mo girl come forward and approached me and said wanting to make friend and going for a drink with her. The girl was simply irresistable. Slim figure powered with long and silky hair having the look for Sharapova if you know who is she... Of course, I agree and go for a drink in the nearby pub. We talk about everything just like very close friend. As you all know Ang mo is quite open bout everything so start to talk more bout such thing.. As we chat, she suddenly pop up a sentence. "I am so dead beat, how bout booking a hotel to take a rest" At this moment, my friend called my mobile and the thing I did is switch off the bloody phone and proceed bringing her to hotel.

When we were inside, she took the initiative to hug me and we start petting each other. She is one hell of a horny girl. Giving me strong french kissing while unbotton-ing my shirt. We didn't even bathing before proceeding.. She must be be horny to care bout hygine! I pull down her dress and Gstring and boy was I surprised she is hairless on her pussy. Love it. Push her down to the bed and eating her cunt juice doing a 6-9. heaven time was it! Reaching the climate, the damm thing was I wanted to put my dick into her pussy. Guess what? Being so excite bringing her to hotel till I forgot to bring CD with me. I told her I would go get it immediately but she said, by then she wouldn't be at that peak already. We took a bathe together and she give me a strong french kiss before ending everything.

hmmm......sounds too perfect ...........like a fantasy ...........:)

kudos
31-03-2005, 11:21 PM
I am also shock to encoutner it but it did happen...

ahpaul25
31-03-2005, 11:27 PM
I am also shock to encoutner it but it did happen...

I believe you bro..... although it look like a dream but it common in the europe country........ Standards in europe is 4times of ML per week, where else SG is only 1 times per week.........it graded as last 2nd lowest ML in the world...... Hahahha...... :D

bactraq
01-04-2005, 12:41 AM
maybe she was trying out her new pussy after a successful op. did you check those boobs?

alexshell_t
01-04-2005, 02:01 AM
Heard story of Ang Mo Gal doing raw with guy and pass aids to them.
Is in the Tv many year ago when they interview with a guy who have aids

kudos
01-04-2005, 02:10 AM
I am not really that handsome though.. I think won't kanna AIDS since I didn't manage to fcuk her

Sex Pistol
01-04-2005, 02:17 AM
After reading your TRUE STORY , it remind me the sequence in a blue movie that i used to watch when i was young. If you're in the generation of watching 'blue tape' before I think TT boy rings a bell on your memory rite? Your story is like this TT Boy picking up some girl from nowhere and get to bonk raw some more. Maybe you can consider yourself craving a career in the 'blue movie' making industry where your story will definately make lotsa of money.

Btw pls go for some check up if it's real cos there are icidents happening in koh samet where i'm staying where angmo tourist fucking around with anybody and later the news came out she is HIV infected and wanted to spread around for revenge. So keep your finger crossed, TT Boy!

kudos
01-04-2005, 02:20 AM
i dunno what TT boy you are refering to..
The chance of tio ing HIV is very low right since I didn't fuck her
Moreever, I didn't feel anything with my health at all after that incident...

Sex Pistol
01-04-2005, 02:32 AM
i dunno what TT boy you are refering to..
The chance of tio ing HIV is very low right since I didn't fuck her
Moreever, I didn't feel anything with my health at all after that incident...

I agreed that chances of getting HIV is very low but do you know that even with slightest contact of saliva will also have effect. Moreover you do not know the background of this lady esp: Russian. I suggest that pls dun save the $ and get yourself a checkup so to make sure that you're safe, that's the most important thing rite now!

PS. Go and ask your friend who is around late 20s to mid 30s who is TT Boy.

Jari_Owen
01-04-2005, 09:07 AM
I am not really that handsome though.. I think won't kanna AIDS since I didn't manage to fcuk her

being not too handsome also got advantage......haaa

Big Sexy
01-04-2005, 11:04 AM
brother i believe you...
we are in the same boat...i also got the same experience also...
that time got one Chio girl come to me and chat me up...
then we ended in a hotel nearby and i fuck her raw..
then i realise she is Zoe tay......
and another time..... Fann wong also came to me and want to befriend me... But i rejected her.
coz i am still seeing zoe tay and fucking her...
now i wonder if the baby is actually mine..
KAOZ:)

What more would I bull such a thing. It did indeed happen.. I not like bros here so pro in describing those erotics scene but I could only roughly describe it.. Would anyone remember to bring a CD when out with friend? I am those FL regular but since I got such chance, why not ride on it? But indeed, she didn't ask for any payment. Call me lucky you may...

euphoria777
01-04-2005, 11:24 AM
and another time..... Fann wong also came to me and want to befriend me... But i rejected her.

Orrrrhhhhh......you siao liao.
Sure got some champions will PM you ask for Zoe and Fann's contact number! :D

nakamara
01-04-2005, 11:40 AM
brother i believe you...
we are in the same boat...i also got the same experience also...
that time got one Chio girl come to me and chat me up...
then we ended in a hotel nearby and i fuck her raw..
coz i am still seeing zoe tay and fucking her...
now i wonder if the baby is actually mine..
KAOZ:)

eh...pass me fiona xie number i sponsor u 1 trip GLcat150 on bo? haha

Big Sexy
01-04-2005, 12:41 PM
already got 1 Clown Pm me ask me whether real or fake.. :mad: Damn it.. ok course it is real one la... I am still screwing Zoe Tay. Wowlau er..

Orrrrhhhhh......you siao liao.
Sure got some champions will PM you ask for Zoe and Fann's contact number! :D

Big Sexy
01-04-2005, 12:42 PM
Fiona Xie?? paiseh... i cannot pass her contact to you..btw how u know i got her contact huh??? Wow u damn clever man...:) like that u also know

nakamara
01-04-2005, 12:47 PM
Fiona Xie?? paiseh... i cannot pass her contact to you..btw how u know i got her contact huh??? Wow u damn clever man...:) like that u also know

oh...cuz last time after bonk her finish den take her hp take picture together naked ma...den go thru phonelist is saw BigSexy Hp...so i tot you'll have lor...last time in a hurry go bonk michelle reis den forget take down fiona's number...hope to bonk her again...haha :D

easyeasy
01-04-2005, 12:50 PM

dun tell people i pass it to you one huh, else my PM box will be flooded. those newbie damn hopeless knn suspect everything we tell them.

knn newbie for your infomation seek we are very reputable and trustworthy samster if not how do you explain our rep points and power. knn our reputation is being endorsed by Sam Leong the Boss himself one Okay

kudos
01-04-2005, 01:48 PM
I know some samster over here don't believe my words.. but so be it... nothing i can do to convince you guys :o

naemlo
01-04-2005, 02:02 PM
I know some samster over here don't believe my words.. but so be it... nothing i can do to convince you guys :o

Ya i believe in your story. It is a story only y not?? :confused:

Big Sexy
01-04-2005, 02:30 PM
wowlau er... if your story got head got tail... then still never mind.. but your story got head no tail... in the end i dont even know what happened... So did u up the ang mo char bo or not? Btw my story about my relationship with Zoe tay is also real one... up to u all to believe it or not.. to borrow your quote... nothing i can do to convince you guys also..

Castrol
01-04-2005, 02:42 PM
Call me lucky you may...

you are the luckiest man today - April 1st 2005! :D

nakamara
01-04-2005, 02:42 PM
wowlau er... if your story got head got tail... then still never mind.. but your story got head no tail... in the end i dont even know what happened... So did u up the ang mo char bo or not? Btw my story about my relationship with Zoe tay is also real one... up to u all to believe it or not.. to borrow your quote... nothing i can do to convince you guys also..

So is my with Fiona Xie...WHY WON"T YOU GUYS BELIEVE ME!!! IT'S REAL LA!!! I BEG U PLS BELIEVE LA!!! :( :D

ahpaul25
01-04-2005, 02:47 PM
I am not really that handsome though..

Knn...... I at 1st believe you, now u mention that, on second thoughts........aaa............. I stand a higher chance than you dude.......... HAhahahahaha....... :D

ahpaul25
01-04-2005, 02:50 PM
So is my with Fiona Xie...WHY WON"T YOU GUYS BELIEVE ME!!! IT'S REAL LA!!! I BEG U PLS BELIEVE LA!!! :( :D

OK lah, I believe you lah........ it's a beg what.........not say i not steady.........give u her detail http://www.friendster.com/user.php?uid=14073468 ...... Peace!

01-04-2005, 03:13 PM
i believe u, cos it happened to me once also. At that time, it was Mdm Wong, in the 90s, it was a girl from New Zealand. What good memories!

nakamara
01-04-2005, 03:26 PM
OK lah, I believe you lah........ it's a beg what.........not say i not steady.........give u her detail http://www.friendster.com/user.php?uid=14073468 ...... Peace!

eh! that pic on the bus to tioman i took for her 1...den after take finish i reach down and grab her neh neh and push my dick into her mouth she gimme bj and cim after that...so shiok...haha :D

ahpaul25
01-04-2005, 03:29 PM
eh! that pic on the bus to tioman i took for her 1...den after take finish i reach down and grab her neh neh and push my dick into her mouth she gimme bj and cim after that...so shiok...haha :D

Wa bro........you not steady lah.........Knn.......jio me go along ma..........we do threesome ma............ What a unforgettable day to spend with her!!! Hahahahaha :D

nakamara
01-04-2005, 03:31 PM
Wa bro........you not steady lah.........Knn.......jio me go along ma..........we do threesome ma............ What a unforgettable day to spend with her!!! Hahahahaha :D

kk next time she come my place for a bonk i call u along...bring camara also so can post up for bros to see...haha

ahpaul25
01-04-2005, 03:34 PM
kk next time she come my place for a bonk i call u along...bring camara also so can post up for bros to see...haha

Cannot lah.........standard PLAY...........have to wash my mouth and wipe it clean.......NOthing happened lah....... ONz lah........call me ok.. I go tag with u....... whack her hard........... worth my 2 cents............ HAhhaha :D

lawry
01-04-2005, 03:34 PM
i up ur ante..
Big sexy,
I SPONSOR 3 GL150!!! but if u help me convince fiona xie to ONS with me i sponsor u 10 GL150!!!!.. :) steady boh?

nakamara
01-04-2005, 03:37 PM
i up ur ante..
Big sexy,
I SPONSOR 3 GL150!!! but if u help me convince fiona xie to ONS with me i sponsor u 10 GL150!!!!.. :) steady boh?

I BID 15 GL150!! Here become SammyBay liao haha

ahpaul25
01-04-2005, 03:44 PM
i up ur ante..
Big sexy,

Waaaaahhhhhh..................... aaaaaaaaaaaaa.......... abit hard lah....... she one mth also earn *k+ not that so hardup for $$$$........ lol :D

nakamara
01-04-2005, 03:46 PM
Waaaaahhhhhh..................... aaaaaaaaaaaaa.......... abit hard lah....... she one mth also earn *k+ not that so hardup for $$$$........ lol :D

maybe she's hardup for good sex leh? she got the CFM look sometimes ma :p

ahpaul25
01-04-2005, 04:07 PM
maybe she's hardup for good sex leh? she got the CFM look sometimes ma :p

Hahaha......or u aim her boobs, she big enough for you to hunt her down.... lol...... she quite cute in some ways, if you studying in TP, u might get to know her........ hehehehe :D

nakamara
01-04-2005, 04:14 PM
Hahaha......or u aim her boobs, she big enough for you to hunt her down.... lol...... she quite cute in some ways, if you studying in TP, u might get to know her........ hehehehe :D

no la last time i study np 1...juz wish to lie on her boobs and sleep man...imagine sat nite watching epl with her on sofa den she wear low cut spag, your 1 hand in her bra, another hand on a beer...and she doing a handjob for you...i'd miss clubbing for 1 year for THAT NITE man haha

BigGuy
01-04-2005, 10:56 PM
Yr story are indeed TRUE if u r likely to be a big size Indian. Otherwise likely is a chabo w some health prob or a FL....ONS cannot not be.....If u r Chinese, well mayb if u r good n is her BF mayb u get to bonk.

I'm not racist but do have a good look around and u will agree that ang mo gal preferred Indian over any other race. N put in a bit crude words, if i hardly get to bonk a ang mo u lagi impossible.

nakamara
02-04-2005, 12:33 PM
Yr story are indeed TRUE if u r likely to be a big size Indian. Otherwise likely is a chabo w some health prob or a FL....ONS cannot not be.....If u r Chinese, well mayb if u r good n is her BF mayb u get to bonk.

I'm not racist but do have a good look around and u will agree that ang mo gal preferred Indian over any other race. N put in a bit crude words, if i hardly get to bonk a ang mo u lagi impossible.

Big Guy bro must be very yandao lor :p

ahpaul25
02-04-2005, 03:05 PM

Ya lor, I agree with you Nakamara, Big Guy damn yandao, not like us, we need to hunt, Big Guy is hunted by gers.........lolx...... :p

02-04-2005, 06:27 PM
Ya lor, I agree with you Nakamara, Big Guy damn yandao, not like us, we need to hunt, Big Guy is hunted by gers.........lolx...... :p

tink its yandao plus the gift of the tongue :)

BigGuy
02-04-2005, 07:37 PM

hahahahaha....sad to say im not yandao w lots of potholes

ahpaul25
02-04-2005, 08:05 PM
hahahahaha....sad to say im not yandao w lots of potholes

Waaaaaaaa........sure bo.........Knn....later meet you one day...wah kaoz......Brad Pitt is coming leh! All the gers around, see u wet liao....... :D

longthickrod76
03-04-2005, 02:35 PM

Or maybe she wants you to join her HIV gang...

There're no free lunches my friend...

vandom
03-04-2005, 02:58 PM

agree agree agree 100% agree :p

nakamara
03-04-2005, 08:36 PM
Or maybe she wants you to join her HIV gang...

There're no free lunches my friend...

70% possible :eek: