PDA

View Full Version : so sad

jacky80
30-03-2005, 05:51 PM
Just wondering, if your gal very tired n angry with work matters.Does your gal give u sex? Cos b4 she start working we have sex everyday since she start working our sex live drop alot. make me so sad so does anybro occur this?

nismo88
30-03-2005, 06:22 PM
Cos b4 she start working we have sex everyday since she start working our sex live drop alot. make me so sad so does anybro occur this?

if her work is really stressful or lots of pressure fr work.... then she might not hav the mood like before to hav sex....... sometimes she might be too tired from work too..... then will tell u "sorry close shop".... :D

sgcandyman
30-03-2005, 06:24 PM
in tis case, u hv to be understanding liao. in a gf-bf relationship, its not abt sex everyday, u got a lot more to learn young man

ianski
30-03-2005, 06:27 PM
yeah man... mayb she's jux too tired aft werk... but u guys still haf the weekend ma... fri n sat nite... but i tink u guys dun haf sex fer more den 1 week... den weekend u gif her 1 TIME BIG TIME JIALAT JIALAT wan la! :cool:

lawry
30-03-2005, 06:32 PM
Just wondering, if your gal very tired n angry with work matters.Does your gal give u sex? Cos b4 she start working we have sex everyday since she start working our sex live drop alot. make me so sad so does anybro occur this?
woman needs romance.. go learn some erotic massage.. it helps.. :)

Eastpipper
30-03-2005, 06:34 PM
try to understand lah bro,stress & work really affect sex life,at least it applies to me.

steamer
30-03-2005, 07:02 PM
tis the time for u to show ur understanding n some tender loving care..juz be with her, hold her, show care, concern...u will be rewarded in the long term. ;)

BigGuy
30-03-2005, 07:06 PM
erm.....she yr sex object or GF?????

ahpaul25
30-03-2005, 07:15 PM
Bro, you have to understand, work = stress...by the time she back from work, she confirm tired liao ma.....sure no mood/time to have sex with you what.... The most you off day, fri nite or sat/sun have great fun with her, anyway she need it too to destress. ;) If sex is so impt to you, then you DIY lah.... or you yang her lor. Once you work,u also tired liao what.... :D

ah.ben
30-03-2005, 07:18 PM
Ya agree work is stress and understanding is the key.

Try to massage her or cook something nice to build a good atmosphere will make the feeling to make love arise.

cheers bros and cheer yr gf too!

ryanlim
30-03-2005, 07:21 PM
maybe Threadstarter should go out and find a job instead of just sitting at home everyday waiting for GF to come back from work and have sex with him ya :)

BustLover
30-03-2005, 07:28 PM
Just wondering, if your gal very tired n angry with work matters.Does your gal give u sex?
Bro, like that you are sad. Wait till you settle down with children, I tell you, you will be LAGI SAD! That time, to use your bedroom to bonk may also be a problem. :D

plain
30-03-2005, 07:37 PM
then STOP adding more stress by demanding sex from her.
do the small little things and make her happy and de-stress her
and she'll give in automatically.

collin_23
30-03-2005, 07:40 PM
u need to sort it out with her. Sit down and talk as soon as possible when she not tired b4 the matters gets out of hand. :)

If confirm is due to work stress still okay, if other problems than find out what is wrong. :cool:

Klein76
30-03-2005, 07:41 PM
Try to understand ur gf situation ,relationship is not about sex everyday......

Just my 2 cents worth

Excess
30-03-2005, 08:42 PM
Try to relax her instead of asking her for more sex.
Working life is not as easy as you think.
In school, you learn different things each day but in work, most of us will be doing the same thing over and over again everyday.
It's pretty boring in working life unless you really have a big interest in your working life, like helping people, creating new products.

Don't worry about sex, sex can come on weekends or Friday nights. Try to understand the hardships of your girlfriend. If she is in business, l can tell you that business working life is really really stressful compared to other kind of works.
It's money involved!

poison
30-03-2005, 08:44 PM
btw, man also having the same work stress problem, also dun feel like after a day's hardwork.
But still got chance to go GL for de-stress if your gal dun feel like giving, just pay only loh!

jacky80
31-03-2005, 12:03 AM
thanks for the golden advice.. 2day i make herbal tea for her n she very happy then tml i making green bean soup hope she happy.. ya lah relationship cant have sex everyday n must show some concern...

KingBong
04-04-2005, 04:26 PM
Try going for short weekend getaways to temporarily forget about the stress and do it like rabbits.

gam3r
04-04-2005, 06:58 PM
maybe Threadstarter should go out and find a job instead of just sitting at home everyday waiting for GF to come back from work and have sex with him ya :)

i agree!! ur charbor not ur sex toy leh. even though i noe la.. it save u alot money from going Geylang.. but u muz understand u charbor la.. she work until so jia lat and tired, go home u still wana pia her cb.. of coz she sian 1/2 la.. u shld shower her more love and care, show her dat u still care and love her even wifout sex.. den she will happi, happi le den let u pia lor.. ahhh.. its juz a cycle la.. sex comes wif happiness, wifout happiness, her cb close shop.

daryl76
04-04-2005, 08:58 PM
tats the reality... cos of the work stress tat we suffer at work everyday, almost no strength to wanna make love when we are back from work, best option is to sleep early, wake up slightly earlier in the morning to have sex if u are tat horny all the time... will give u a better start to the day as well

nakamara
06-04-2005, 02:13 AM
Ya true...sometimes work until so stressed n tired until dun feel like go down GL liao :D

ocelot
06-04-2005, 03:21 AM
think most of the bros here all SNAG. can be understanding one. But true lah, gf no mood means no mood. even if FJ also like dead fish, no fun one. I rather wait till she in the mood, then more active and accommodating.

honestly, if woman like dead fish and just lie there, i rather PCC.

sammyboyfor
06-04-2005, 04:28 AM
Just wondering, if your gal very tired n angry with work matters.Does your gal give u sex?

Girls aren't supposed to work. They're supposed to stay at home and do a bit of housework and nothing much else.

YOU are supposed to bring home the bacon. You're obviously not doing a very good job if the poor girl has to earn her own living.

banana
06-04-2005, 04:32 AM
tats the reality... cos of the work stress tat we suffer at work everyday, almost no strength to wanna make love when we are back from work, best option is to sleep early, wake up slightly earlier in the morning to have sex if u are tat horny all the time... will give u a better start to the day as well

i used to have more sex related activities in the morning than nite. like u said, too tired when back from work.

KoLianTai
06-04-2005, 04:33 AM
u dunno sillypore got the 1st for the lowest sex count mehz? LOL...

banana
06-04-2005, 04:35 AM
Girls aren't supposed to work. They're supposed to stay at home and do a bit of housework and nothing much else.

YOU are supposed to bring home the bacon. You're obviously not doing a very good job if the poor girl has to earn her own living.

personally i prefer my girl to stay at home and take care of the family than going out to work.

but nowsaday, girls dont want to stay at home and do housework. they wanna go out and work and leave the household duties to the maid.

just my 2 cents.

ocelot
06-04-2005, 04:40 AM
but nowsaday, girls dont want to stay at home and do housework. they wanna go out and work and leave the household duties to the maid.

Well... judging from some of the posts from the bros here, the maid does take care of all the "household" duties. ;)

Lots of SYT maids ard apparently.

banana
06-04-2005, 04:40 AM
u dunno sillypore got the 1st for the lowest sex count mehz? LOL...

i read a survey few years ago abt sex in SG printed on straits times sponsored by durex.

ppl that have frequent sex, 2-3 times a week are the low and mid income earner. those white collar have the sex like once or twice a month.

and the report goes on... teachers and lawyers dont know how to have intercourse, something like that. i mean the correct/ideal ways of having sex.

disclaimer: i m just recalling from my brain. use the information at ur own risk.

banana
06-04-2005, 04:42 AM
Well... judging from some of the posts from the bros here, the maid does take care of all the "household" duties. ;)

Lots of SYT maids ard apparently.

so r u having the naughty thots of having to 3some with ur wife and maid? ha ha! i wonder anybody have done that?

Siam_Bu
06-04-2005, 04:48 AM
so r u having the naughty thots of having to 3some with ur wife and maid? ha ha! i wonder anybody have done that?

Cannot be la, most will tell the maid "DON'T TELL MDM OK?" kekekeke :D

banana
06-04-2005, 05:49 AM
Cannot be la, most will tell the maid "DON'T TELL MDM OK?" kekekeke :D

ha ha ha!!! joke of the day! :D

ocelot
06-04-2005, 11:51 AM
Nah. I never shit where i eat. Too dangerous. think we all learn in the army before, be tactical.

banana
07-04-2005, 02:34 AM
Nah. I never shit where i eat. Too dangerous. think we all learn in the army before, be tactical.

"tatical"... ha ha ha... thinking of the good old days :p

viewsonic
07-04-2005, 08:08 AM
Bro, like that you are sad. Wait till you settle down with children, I tell you, you will be LAGI SAD! That time, to use your bedroom to bonk may also be a problem. :D

Totally agree with u. After hving a child, my wife n i hv reduce our sex activities to once a month......It's really a big commitment to own a child. :o

viewsonic
07-04-2005, 08:15 AM
personally i prefer my girl to stay at home and take care of the family than going out to work.

just my 2 cents.

Same over here. My wife dislike to be a housewife.
And she want to be independant in term of financial.

banana
07-04-2005, 03:31 PM
Same over here. My wife dislike to be a housewife.
And she want to be independant in term of financial.

ha ha! scare u divorce her is it? :eek:

but if u make her a tai tai, she will love u for it.