PDA

View Full Version : My bachelor night party

pegasus05
29-01-2013, 11:52 PM
Hi to all sbf sisters,

I am 29/m here and I am organisaing for my bachelors' night this coming Saturday. It will be in a hotel executive suite or junior suite.

I am looking for sbf ladies who are keen to join me and my friends (total 3-4 guys including me) over this weekend. Food and liquors/wines will be provided. Ladies' role are just to join us partying, let their hair down and play;there are no limits.

All sbf ladies who are spontaneous, age between 21-35,n can drop me a mail. My mailbox allows me to have max 10/10, so please pardon me if you are unable to send any messages to me (as if that I'll get replies, lol!!)

Sbf bros,

I am sorry that this is available for sbf ladies only.

Qing duo duo bao Han. (Please forgive me). I will also take this as the oppotunarity to see how is the outcome and who knows, I might randomly have another bachelors' night partying again?

Thanks everyone for spending their precious time to read this post. Appreciated!! :D

acidicavex
30-01-2013, 08:21 AM
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=346290

How true is this both thread u go judge.:rolleyes:

Babyrexx
31-01-2013, 12:11 AM
Truth or Not.. It doesn't matter.. But your post in pursue of Free S_x really make me 'Kan Bu Qi Ni'.. Truly pity your future Wife 'IF' the wedding's for real.. :rolleyes: