PDA

View Full Version : Place to avoid!! Near Bugis+

siralexferguson
29-01-2013, 10:35 PM
Dear bros,

This is a interesting week.... 2 extreme experiences.... here we go for the 1st unpleasant one...

Place - Somewhere near Bugis+, clue - 3rd Floor & Near Bus Stop Opp Bugis
Name - Ms A....
Ambiance of place - One of the nicest spa i ever went! (This is the only plus point!! Damn)
Look - 6
Body- 6.5
Attitude - 1?

Thanks for the bro who share this place with me. 1st visit was ok, i guess as the place is new, only 2 girls at the moment including Ms A, who is the boss.

2nd visit... Horror man.... I think Ms A. is stressed up with the delay of approval for her staff... but her poor attitude is not excusable.

1st, she did not put on make up unlike the 1st visit, wah lau eh... can you imagine the difference that i encounter compared to the 1st visit and i actually rtf!!!!!
Keep rushing me to the room and telling me to hurry up as there is a lot of customer calling her.... okok... i abit tulan liao...

Now, keep asking me to extend and pay more... wth... lagi tulan liao.... I told her, quick fix as i only put half hour coupon...
She started saying how can enjoy like dat.... and blah blah... say i wasted her appointment, if she know i not taking 1.5 or 2 hrs, might as well dont come!! Win liao....

Dress up, gave her a piece of my mind... she dont seem to understand that we bros are paying to de-stress and enjoy ourselves... not to hear them talk cock....

So bros.... pls take ur $$ elsewhere where better girls and treatment are avail...

Cheers

Spicy98
30-01-2013, 05:17 AM
Bro,

Thanks for the warning. Up you. ;)

tca27
30-01-2013, 07:24 AM
wah bro, thnx for the warning..... went there last week butwas late and they were closed for the day. Wanted to try A* as intro by one of the bro here....reading your report, i was thankful i gave it a missed and instead went to enjoy my fav fruit shake ....arrrhhhhh it was a fruitful trip.....haaaaa haaaaa

smith.zxcv77
31-01-2013, 08:40 AM
i think this is the same place as posted by clarkkent on "New Spa Place of Happy Endings" which i just wrote on the same post

siralexferguson
31-01-2013, 11:16 AM
Yes bro. This is the same place we are talking about... confirmed bosses or they themselves pretending as one of us.....

pirate1
31-01-2013, 04:07 PM
Thank guys for the warning. I will jointly boycott this freaking place!!! I hate when spas like this think that they can make quick buck out of us!

stef
31-01-2013, 10:51 PM
Thank guys for the warning. I will jointly boycott this freaking place!!! I hate when spas like this think that they can make quick buck out of us!

I visited the same joint last week. Massage was okay leh. But ya, the time I hear about paying for package is quite a turn-off.