PDA

View Full Version : Any potential sugar daddy?

wallflower
29-01-2013, 04:12 PM
Are u looking for someone to dote on, to de-stress urself and have fun together?
No drama and fuss-free. I may be able to provide the sloution to provide a good girlfriend experience at the same time not all physical.
I can meet up about once a week.
Chinese and eurasian preferred, above the age of 30, mature working professional.

About me - im a local chinese girl, fair complexion, long waist lenght hair, sweet and pleasant looking, petite and curvy.
Personality: easy going and understanding
Vital statistics and more details will be given to potential sugar daddy.

Please provide an introduction about yourself so i can get to know more about you.
Your offers and needs. Those with photos will be given priority.
Interested, pls email me at [email protected]

Thanks and looking forward to all respond.
Cheers

alan0338
29-01-2013, 05:48 PM
lai lai sugar daddy wannabes bros, pls intro urselves ... :D

DegenerationX
29-01-2013, 05:50 PM
Bidding starts now. :D

acidicavex
29-01-2013, 06:14 PM
Is there a template for such nowaday... I could swear it look very familiar.... Anyway camping to see who bid higher maybe got another 31k bid

sean69
29-01-2013, 06:25 PM
Is there a template for such nowaday... I could swear it look very familiar.... Anyway camping to see who bid higher maybe got another 31k bid

i bid 32K JPY ... :D

acidicavex
29-01-2013, 06:30 PM
i bid 32K JPY ... :D

Bro u must put pls read fine print hahaha

Ichigo_Kurosaki
29-01-2013, 06:32 PM
I'm looking for someone above 30 who can provide me with a sizeable allowance and able to hold a decent conversation. preferably, a working professional who is matured.
I hope to provide a good girlfriend experience at the same time not all physical.
Meet up about once a week. Chinese and eurasian preferred.

About me - im a local chinese girl, fair complexion, long waist lenght hair, petite and curvy.
24yrs old, height 156, weight 49.
Vital statistics 34C/26/37
Will give more details to potential sugar daddy.

Please provide an introduction about yourself so i can get to know more about you.
Your offers and needs. Those with photos will be given priority. - Don't frighten the Yi Seng anymore leh. Wait hor, sent pic liao, you said buay-gum and no send back pic. Then Yi Seng really must go bang wall(flower) liao :D
Interested, pls email me at [email protected]

Thanks and looking forward to all respond.
Cheers

hi everyone, as the title suggest, I'm looking for a sugar daddy.

I'm looking for someone who can provide me a sizeable allowance and interesting conversation. preferably, a working professional who has not much time to date but wants to keep a sugarbaby. I would like to think that I am able to provide a good girlfriend experience Also I don't want the relationship to be all sexual, but also mentally stimulating.

Please PM me if interested. I'll try to reply all messages!

Cheers!

Deja Vu :confused::eek:

flowbow
29-01-2013, 06:40 PM
Why all the sugar babies these days like to use the term "sizeable allowance" :confused: if it's me, I straight away say I want $6k :D the more direct, the better mah... :p

sean69
29-01-2013, 06:46 PM
well.. i understand the "sizeable allowance" part.. dun want to frighten potential SD off mah..

what i dun understand is the "decent conversation" part .. are we supposed to talk about life/politics/economics while bonking?

Ichigo_Kurosaki
29-01-2013, 06:46 PM
Never mind :D

acidicavex
29-01-2013, 06:51 PM

Ya bro like a template.....

wallflower
29-01-2013, 06:51 PM

Hi Ichigo, I did read up a few threads before I posted mine.
Thats why it looks familiar.. lol.

owl888
29-01-2013, 07:11 PM
<<< Vital statistics 34C/26/37 >>>

Buttocks quite BIG. Good for doggie position! :D :D

guess67
29-01-2013, 07:53 PM

i tot is the same SB with a different nick :confused:

btw, why are all the SB listing down the t&c when they are the ones who need the $? :rolleyes:

Gohkm
29-01-2013, 08:28 PM
i tot is the same SB with a different nick :confused:

btw, why are all the SB listing down the t&c when they are the ones who need the $? :rolleyes:

QFT.

Personally I find this a turn-off. Fortunately, there's at least one website where I reckon it's the reverse.

kongkek
29-01-2013, 08:33 PM
get a real job please if you want something

Ichigo_Kurosaki
29-01-2013, 10:15 PM
IMHO some of these so called Sugar Babies were former female samsters ("decent" readers) and were seduced by the Dark Side :D

Afterall, this is Sith territory and the Dark Side draws energy from passion, an energy that is enhanced by emotion i.e. Greed and *Hunger* :D

**which could also explained why some sugar baby wannabes have an insatiable sizeable appetite like Jabba the Hutt and some are like Boba Fett's aka child clone of bounty hunter Jango Fett with their template deja vu sales pitch :D

justl00king
29-01-2013, 10:55 PM
Is there a template for such nowaday... I could swear it look very familiar.... Anyway camping to see who bid higher maybe got another 31k bidI thought so too. :D

But why 31K, got bidder at this price already? :eek: :p

flowbow
30-01-2013, 01:26 AM
well.. i understand the "sizeable allowance" part.. dun want to frighten potential SD off mah..

what i dun understand is the "decent conversation" part .. are we supposed to talk about life/politics/economics while bonking?
I LOL-ed :D

flowbow
30-01-2013, 01:28 AM
IMHO some of these so called Sugar Babies were former female samsters ("decent" readers) and were seduced by the Dark Side :D

Afterall, this is Sith territory and the Dark Side draws energy from passion, an energy that is enhanced by emotion i.e. Greed and *Hunger* :D

**which could also explained why some sugar baby wannabes have an insatiable sizeable appetite like Jabba the Hutt and some are like Boba Fett's aka child clone of bounty hunter Jango Fett with their template deja vu sales pitch
I've been here for 6 months and haven't joined the dark side yet... Got award for that? :D:p

sean69
30-01-2013, 10:18 AM

did someone mention the darkside??? someone might be interested if he thinks you are talking about anal sex.. oops.. too crude ..

DegenerationX
30-01-2013, 10:19 AM
Why all the sugar babies these days like to use the term "sizeable allowance" :confused: if it's me, I straight away say I want $6k :D the more direct, the better mah... :p

The more direct, the faster the rejection. :D

sean69
30-01-2013, 10:20 AM
I've been here for 6 months and haven't joined the dark side yet... Got award for that? :D:p

got got.. for that you are awarded the Golden Chastiity Belt award of the month.. prizes comes with a pink vibrator with KY jelly thrown in ... :D

Ichigo_Kurosaki
30-01-2013, 10:23 AM

You joined the fun side :D

Reward claim from Bro sean69 :D

flowbow
30-01-2013, 11:20 AM
got got.. for that you are awarded the Golden Chastiity Belt award of the month.. prizes comes with a pink vibrator with KY jelly thrown in ...

Wah, not bad leh, vibrator still pink colour one... When and where to collect? :D

You joined the fun side :D

Reward claim from Bro sean69 :D

The fun side? Yeah, indeed I derive a lot of fun from chak-ing people... :p

sean69
30-01-2013, 11:27 AM
Wah, not bad leh, vibrator still pink colour one... When and where to collect? :D

wait.. i need to get it out of my butt first.. dun worry, i wash clean clean for u .. just for u.. :D

oh dear, run out of KY jelly.. other type of jelly ok ?? :D

acidicavex
30-01-2013, 11:30 AM
wait.. i need to get it out of my butt first.. dun worry, i wash clean clean for u .. just for u.. :D

........ Bro u are full of surprises :p

flowbow
30-01-2013, 11:30 AM

:( don't want already... So disgusting. :mad:

sean69
30-01-2013, 11:42 AM
........ Bro u are full of surprises :p

thanks.. i try my best.. :D

Beachsea
30-01-2013, 11:59 AM
hahaha

Dear all Bros ,

I realize all the SB thread are hijacked by others or like us.
Maybe there are some whom really don't mind carrot chop, anyhow give money?
But paiseh to ask due to our presence?

Maybe got some PM-ed them lo.
Anyway good luck to all SB looking doe sugar daddies. (*those who are reasonable with money and willing effort)

DegenerationX
30-01-2013, 12:04 PM
hahaha

Dear all Bros ,

I realize all the SB thread are hijacked by others or like us.
Maybe there are some whom really don't mind carrot chop, anyhow give money?
But paiseh to ask due to our presence?

Bro, it does not make a difference whether the threads are hijacked. Sincere sugar daddies wannabe will not post anything here. It's the pm or email that will make the transaction work out.

Just like you wanna apply job with a company, you do not just post questions or show your interest in the company website feedback page. You will send a detailed copy of your CV via email to the HR department rite?

It works the same way. :D

Ichigo_Kurosaki
30-01-2013, 12:10 PM
It's just like drink driving print ads, almost 95% of the drink drivers comes out of the joints, high, read the ads, turn and beep-peep unlocking their cars :D
When they got caught or involved in accidents, then they realized: Aiya!!! I shouldn't drink and drive :)

flowbow
30-01-2013, 12:12 PM
It's just like drunk driving print ads, almost 95% of the drink drivers came out of the joints, high, read the ads, turn and beep-peep unlocking their cars :D
Can explain this one? I don't get the link. :(

Ichigo_Kurosaki
30-01-2013, 12:14 PM
Can explain this one? I don't get the link. :(

Meaning: Knowing that mountain has tiger, still wanna climb up the mountain :D
Ok, my dim sim meimei here liao, I go eat dim sum 1st ;)

wallflower
31-01-2013, 09:48 AM

Hi Sean,

Your so funny. Of course the decent conversation is before the bed room acitivities.
Like while over dinner or going out. How would I know if the SD is introvent or not comfortable with talking much. Then there will be an awkward silent.

Hope this clear you doubts. :)

sean69
31-01-2013, 02:33 PM
Hi Sean,

Your so funny. Of course the decent conversation is before the bed room acitivities.
Like while over dinner or going out. How would I know if the SD is introvent or not comfortable with talking much. Then there will be an awkward silent.

Hope this clear you doubts. :)

damn.. i think i have fallen in love.. first time someone thinks i'm funny !! .. :D

before the boss comes here to correct your england...

it is "you're", "silence" and "your" .. need to watch your typo too .. "activities"

wallflower
31-01-2013, 05:04 PM
damn.. i think i have fallen in love.. first time someone thinks i'm funny !! .. :D

before the boss comes here to correct your england...

it is "you're", "silence" and "your" .. need to watch your typo too .. "activities"

Oops, I didn't check the post.
Hahahaha.. thank you!

wallflower
01-02-2013, 06:04 PM
Post updated. Hope it doesn't look like a template anymore. :p

CapricornAscend
01-02-2013, 06:24 PM
How much are you looking for?